Mr. Wallace and Me Pt. 08-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Foresake Satan?" I said tantalizingly, my arms at my sides as I rubbed my slender body against his cassock and looked up at him with my wide, innocent eyes. Do you really want me to give up this life of sin ... right now, Father?"

"Curse you!" he shouted. His gnarled hands grabbed my bare shoulders as his mouth roughly covered mine. His tongue attempted to enter my mouth, but I kept my teeth closed shut. His craggy face went to my neck, nibbling and kissing it. I enjoyed his rough hands caressing my bare, sensitive shoulders and his mouth on my neck sending chills all through my body ... right up until I sharply kneed Father Kincaid right in the groin and watched him fall to the carpet on his hands and knees, gagging and retching like he was going to throw up.

I picked up my hat and put it cutely atop my blonde head, then I picked up what was left of my dress and tossed it over Father Kincaid as he suffered.

"Fuck you," I said to him as I sensually buttoned up my trenchcoat, "you son-of-a-bitch."

I left the ancient priest clutching his groin and making gurgling noises in the fetal position. I enjoyed the clicking sound my high heels made as I walked through the church and out into the brisk sunshine. Despite old Father Kincaid's semen still being in my body, I felt fresh and feminine as the chilly wind whipped around the bottom of my trenchcoat.

An hour later, I had changed back into my suit, washed the eyeliner, lipstick and makeup off my face and stashed my hat, shoes, panties, bra and trenchcoat temporarily in the garage. I would fetch them tonight after Mom and Dad were asleep. After walking in through the front door, I told Mom about the internship and asked whether she and Dad could meet with Mr. Drummond tomorrow morning. She said she would talk to Dad when he got home from work, but that it sounded like a wonderful opportunity.

I went up to my room and thought about the days to come. Dr. Phillips was still expecting me to meet him this coming Saturday in front of the same church that I had just left. I wondered how mad he would be when I stood him up, and smiled at how mad Father Kincaid would be if he saw me in his church for the marriage ceremony.

I took off all my clothes to take a shower. On a whim, I went to the back of my closet and pulled out another item I had purchased yesterday at the mall along with the trenchcoat, little black dress, shoes and bra. I held up in front of me in the mirror the darling, sexy, backless pastel halter gown that I purchased just in case I changed my mind about going to the wedding. I felt a little bad about not showing up when Dr. Phillips would be waiting for me Saturday night. But then again, he did blackmail and drug me. On one hand, it would be delicious to see Father Kincaid's reaction to seeing me. On the other hand, Dr. Phillips was a loathsome human being.

On still another hand, it really is a gorgeous dress ... and it would look so good on me,

End of Part 10. (To be continued.)