Mr. Wiggles' First Halloween Party

Story Info
A Halloween Party through the eye of a penis.
687 words
3.3
18k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers

There was a certain mist in the air the morning of October 31. Mr. Wiggles was anxious about going to his first Halloween costume party; Master was too. He had picked out a Zorro costume, which was crotchless, so Mr. Wiggles could be His sword. The day dragged on like 9:00 would never get here, but finally it was time to go to the party.

Mr. Wiggles could not believe his eye, when a beautiful little pussycat answered the door. Master recognized the girl right away as Amanda, the girl that works as a secretary for the company he was laid off from a few years back.

"Ah-ha, Zorro I presume," she said. "Where's your sword?"

Master looked down at me and Amanda giggled, waving Him in. He passed by several stunning women in all kinds of costumes; a dancing girl complete with see-through feathers; a businesswoman, who was stripped to her bra and panties, the only way Master could tell she was a businesswoman was by the briefcase she was holding; finally there was one lady that was dressed as an acrobat, the leotard she was wearing, however was see-through, so it was like she wasn't wearing anything at all. I could not get enough of the beauty that filled the room. It was like Master was the only male that was at this party, which was okay with me. That just meant that Master would get all these women and I would be getting to meet and know all the pussy. First up was Amanda, the one who had answered the door. She and Master went right to it, peeling off their costumes, and getting "busy," so to speak.

She asked Master if He knew that He had made her garage flood with anticipation and lust when she saw how handsome and dashing He looked in that Zorro costume. She started kissing Master softly on the lips, as Janine came face to face with me.

"Hello, my name is Janine. What's yours?"

"I'm Harry, Harry Wiggles. Pleased to see, err, I mean, meet you."

"That's okay," Janine said, "I could say the same thing about you, you handsome devil of a sword!"

Mr. Wiggles turned red with embarrassment, but soon got himself together. Harry started rubbing against Janine, which she really enjoyed. She was getting ready for me to get inside her when suddenly I tickled the inner walls. Janine was really enjoying herself, as she came over and over, with every movement inside her that I made. Master could tell that Amanda was enjoying herself, as well. She kept saying,

"More, more, more!"

Master changed positions and started pushing me into Amanda from another angle. This just made Janine wetter and also made her hornier for me to make Janine splatter all over me. We changed positions several times; each time getting more and more aroused. Finally, Janine and I both came at the same time. Amanda and Master felt relieved and Amanda told Master that they should get together again before the party was over. He couldn't have agreed more.

Next lady that Master went up to was Heather, who was dressed as a Mummy. The bandages that encased Heather must not have been too tight because she told Master that she wasn't feeling too warm. Master suggested some emergency sex, which Heather was all for. She instructed Master to take the end of the bandage and hold on tight. She then started turning and unraveling before His very eyes, and my eye as well.

Soon, the bandages were all on the floor and she stood there completely nude. She said that these parties always brought out the erotic thoughts that dwelt within her mind. I got my first good look at Mindy, Heather's shaven pussy; I must say, Mindy looked absolutely scrumptious. Heather and Master talked, kissed, nibbled and licked the rest of the party. As for me and Mindy and I, we basically just fucked the whole time. I sure hope Master gets Heather's phone number, since Mindy and I are really looking forward to having a few more repeat performances.

wsgy411
wsgy411
1 Followers