Mrs. Adleson Pt. 02

Story Info
Sebastian must pay the price for spying on Mrs. Adleson.
3.5k words
4.47
26.4k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't turn on any lights when I get in the house, even turn off the hallway light which is always on. I want it dark and all I want to hear is the rain. I'm tempted to unplug the refrigerator because at the moment it's faint hum is irritating. I don't want any artificial sounds.

Going into the living room to the recliner, I turn it away from the TV and face it towards the main window. Opening the drapes I sit and stare at the night and whatever few lights are on around the neighborhood through the filter of rain drops dripping down the glass.

I don't know how long I sit there, a few seconds or maybe a few hours. The silence isn't piercing enough for me. It's the damn refrigerator. I never noticed how loud it was before.

Conflicting images of Mrs. Adleson working her pussy until she cums all over her perfect body keeps going through my mind along with older memories of her letting me help weed her flowers and sipping lemonade with her and her husband when I was younger keep flipping through my mind. I feel like a lowlife, but the luckiest one that's ever lived.

This is going to be the longest night of my life. I have no idea what tomorrow will bring. I focus on the porch light across the street until it merges with my memories...then blackness.

~~~~~

I jump when I realize I've fallen to sleep. How long have I been out? It takes a minute for my eyes to focus on the clock in the dim light. I was out for about an hour and a half. I'm surprised, didn't think I would sleep at all tonight.

I try to get up and realize I can't move. I'm tied to the chair. Fully awake now, heart racing, I'm wrapped in nylon cord...Holy Shit, I'm completely naked. I couldn't have done this myself. Someone has been in my house, maybe they still are. I start thrashing to no avail.

Wait a minute. What's that...that fragrance? It smells like perfume, her perfume.

"Mrs. Adleson?" I say into the darkness.

The only sounds I can hear is the steady rain on the roof, the squeak of the leather against my bare skin, the wind through the trees muffled by the walls and...breathing...from across the room, on the couch.

Looking in front of me a form manifests from the darkness as my eyes focus, sitting on the couch, a silhouette. I can't see her face, just a still outline. "Mrs. Adleson?"

Moments that stretch into an eternity pass and then...

"You've disappointed me Sebastian," her voice is cold and calculating with a husky tone. She sounds like a different person but it's her. This is so out of character for her, but nothing today has made any sense.

Lightning flashes filling the room with pale white. For a brief moment I see her clearly. Sitting on the couch, she's wearing a dark raincoat and a matching leather hat. Her black hair hangs down across the buttons on her chest.

"You used to be such a good, well behaved boy. You need to learn your manners again."

"What?" I say, almost panicking.

"First I catch you staring at my breast then you show me your penis..."

"I didn't mean for that to happen," barely speaking to her dark form.

"Shut up, then you watch me during a very private moment. You saw how I relieve stress. That's something my husband hasn't even been allowed to see," Her eyes, burning me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't be coy. I know you watched me. I saw you in the window and what you left behind for me."

Oh gawd. She must be talking about my cum on her window. Why the hell didn't I clean it off? Wait a minute...she saw me?

"I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been out of control today," I say with my head down. The lightning flashes again, reminding me of my nakedness.

"Why am I naked Mrs. Adleson?" I ask, not feeling worthy to speak?

"Does it make you uncomfortable Sebastian? Whatever would you do if your parents found out, if they could see you now?" she says darkly.

The thought, fills me with dread.

"Hmmmm...that frightens you? Don't worry, I admire your parents too much to burden them with what a deviant you've become. You have something much bigger to worry about," she informs me.

"Are you going to call the police?" I ask, paranoid.

"You're truly afraid are you not Sebastian? If you were thinking clearly you would realize I would get in a lot more trouble at this point. No, we're not involving the police. This will be our little secret. I'm going to punish you myself. I'm going to find the well behaved boy I remember so fondly and if I don't I'll make a new man from you. Either way, you will obey."

"What happened to the friendly, proper Mrs. Adleson I remember growing up? I've never even seen a hint of this side of you." I say rather boldly.

"You don't deserve her anymore. You will work hard if you want her back," she says with no doubt.

"What do you mean?"

"Depending on how you do tonight will determine which Mrs. Alsleson you will be dealing with in the future."

"How many of you are there?" I ask un-assuredly.

"There are only two you have to worry about at the moment."

"And which two are those?"

"The one you've always known and the one you've never met."

"What's she like," I say with dread and morbid curiosity.

"Let's introduce you," her expression haunting me.

She gets up from the couch and walks towards me, turning the lamp on beside me. Standing a few feet away she stands, looking me over.

"A proper introduction requires enough light to see don't you think Sebastian? Don't bother answering. I'll tell you when you can talk. You have really grown up haven't you? Just look at you. Quite different than when we met."

"Mrs. Adleson. I'm really uncomfortable with..."

"I told you not to talk. One more outburst and I'm using this," she says holding up a ball with straps that she produces from the pocket of her trench coat.

"Is that a gag?" I say confused.

"Ooo...don't say I didn't warn you," walking behind me, she places it in my mouth and fastens it securely.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, but you broke the rules and let's face it, I warned you. Now, where were we? Oh yes, I was commenting on how you've grown up so much. I must admit, I've noticed over the years how you filled out, and you've noticed me as well haven't you? Staring at my tits, making you hard for me."

OMG...I can't believe she's talking like this. She has me tied up, gagged, naked, and talking about my cock.

"Let's see if you have any control over it now," she says with a satisfied look.

She turns around slowly, modeling her coat for me. Facing me she unbuttons the first button, then the next until they're all done. Holding it together in the front, she let's just her cleavage show, torturing me.

"What do you think about this Sebastian? Oh yes, you can't answer. Her eyes scan down my body and stop at my crotch. Bending down she says "What do you think about this Sebastian's cock?

"Hmmm...not much of a response. I'll ask again," she stands straight and let's the coat fall and taking off the hat.

All she's wearing is a tiny bra barely big enough to cover her nipples, a black thong, and heeled boots. Damn, her body looks good. She is in great shape and has taken such good care of her skin. She's stunning.

"Do you like what you see?" bending down and asking my dick again.

I can feel her warm breath on it and even though I'm nervous I feel it stir. I'm getting hard.

"I think I'm getting a response. You like this don't you, you dirty boy?" she says mockingly.

This is insane. I can't believe any of this is happening. Getting her face even closer to my cock she blows on it. She's killing me.

"Ahh, now it's growing. You are a naughty boy," she says looking it over.

I want to move my hands but they are secured to the armrests.

"How are you feeling?," as she sits on the couch across from me. Straightening her back, she runs her hands from behind her neck and slowly glides them down her body. Her breasts sway as they pass over them.

"Have you ever wondered what my skin feels like Sebastian? It's smooth as silk. I enjoy touching it...touching myself," as she continues caressing her goddess-like body.

"Would you like to see my nipples, see me touch them? Oh, you've already seen me do that haven't you? But, you haven't seen me do it while I'm aware you're watching. You would like that would you, my little pervert?"

I'm so excited now I'm trembling in my bonds. Spit has pooled around my gag and drips down my neck and bare chest, making its way down to my stomach.

"Look at you, trembling and drooling," she says, pushing her huge breast together. Her bra draws tight, straining to hold its contents, exposing the outer edges of her pink nipples. "Oh, I almost showed you too much," releasing them, they bounce for a moment then go back to lightly swaying as she breaths, cradled in black satin.

Sitting on the couch again she says "You've grown up to be a hungry man, a man with huge appetites. That's not an excuse for watching me, but I understand. I would be lying if I said the thought of punishing you doesn't excite me. I'm already very wet," she parts her legs a little, and places her fingers on her panty covered mound, rubbing it so I can hear.

The wet slippery sound has an instant effect on me. My breathing speeds up and I begin sweating.

"Oh my goodness. Would you look at this Sebastian," spreading her legs further and removing her hand. I can see a wet patch on her panties connected to her fingers by a clear string. She puts them in her mouth, tasting her sweetness.

"Mmmmm...I'm sorry about that. I couldn't help myself. I love the taste of my pussy," sucking her fingers dry.

I cry out, muffled by the gag. My dick is throbbing, I want her so bad.

"I'm drenched. I think my poor pussy is going to need a little attention," sliding her middle finger under the wet material and into her pussy, being very careful to keep it concealed from my probing eyes.

"I was wanting to see how wet I was but...you're going to have to be patient with me Sebastian. I'm afraid I'm going to have to cum," exhaling deeply and sinking her finger deep, she starts pumping.

I can see the outline of her knuckles through the material but not her pussy.

Her breathing speeds and she pumps faster with her eyes are closed. It's like I'm not even in the room. Moaning now, really working it and getting close. She slightly lifts her ass off the couch, cunt sloshing. I want her to cum so bad, to see it. I wish she would take those damn panties off or at least pull them to the side.

Covered in sweat, she opens her eyes and looks directly at me. Holding her breath she screams and cums, spraying through her panties in several creamy arches. When she's done, legs shiny and wet, the couch soaked, she says "Much better. I really needed that. Now maybe I can think a little clearer."

Without realizing it, I'm rocking in the recliner so hard it's about to tip over. I want her so bad and need to be inside her, feel my dick wet with her, her tongue tasting mine.

"You're burning Sebastian. This is going to be a long night, so you need to make peace with it. You're mine to do with as I please," as she stands up, clear streaks run down her legs.

"Now, I want you to be very still. Do you understand me?" walking towards me.

Catching my breath, I nod my head.

Taking her boots off she states "I want you to smell my pussy, but I don't want you to touch me. Do you understand?"

I nod, my heart pounding in my ears.

Placing her foot on the armrest of the recliner she steps up and places the other on the right one then stands over me. Looking up at her, her curves are magnificent, catching the lamp light perfectly.

"I want you to breath it in deep. Can you do that without touching me?" Looking down at me through her ebony hair.

I nod enthusiastically.

Bending her knees she places her wet crotch in front of my face. I exhale, then breathe in as deep as I can filling my lungs with her sweet musky scent, so close I can feel the heat of her cunt on my face. The temptation to thrust my head forward and bury it in her panties is maddening but I odey.

"Very good, again," turning her face to the ceiling.

I breath in again, losing myself in her scent.

"Close your eyes. I don't want you to see what I do next," she looks to see if I comply and I do. "Don't open them until I say or I will leave and you will stay this way until someone finds you. Am I clear?"

Again I comply. A moment passes and I hear the movement of wet cloth, slippery wet sounds, a faint moan, then I feel white hot liquid drip across my face. It's intoxicating. I'm so excited my cock lurches as I fight the urge to cum. My whole body shakes but I regain control.

"You can open your eyes now," she instructs me.

I look up. A string of her jism lays across my left eye down to the opposite corner of my mouth. Damn, she's still wearing her panties.

"You almost came just then didn't you? You will not cum until I say, correct?

I agree.

Stepping down from the recliner she says "I'm going to touch you now."

Lifting each of her knees and placing them by my hips she straddles me, sitting on my thighs, her face just inches from mine.

"I'm going to take this off," referring to the ball gag. "If you speak it's going back in," as she reaches behind my head releasing it. It makes a wet suction sound as it comes out followed by a flood of spit coating my body down to her calves.

Setting it down beside her she looks deep into my eyes and gently kisses me. Her lips are soft as milk and as soon as her tongue enters my mouth I feel her hand grasping my wet cock at the base. She begins exploring and fucking my mouth with hers while she pumps me faster and faster.

With each thrust of her hand now joined by the other, the head of my dick slaps against her belly.

"Oh my goodness Sebastian. You really have grown. You're huge," still stroking with both hands.

I'm close to cumming but don't want to yet, I'm afraid to say anything. I don't want the gag back in my mouth.

Slowly she pulls back from me, looking into my eyes as she stops pumping my shaft. She squeezes it at the base, putting two fingers just between my balls and asshole she pushes for a moment.

"You almost came, didn't you? I just bought you some time. You've been good and followed the rules. I know it was hard for you not to speak just then but you obeyed. For that you will be rewarded.

Slipping a finger into each side of her panties she slides them down to her knees, lifting each leg rather awkwardly because of the cramped space from not leaving my lap. Now pantyless she rests her ass back on my legs.

Feeling brave I look down. Her bare pussy is beautiful and wet. She starts to scold me then smiles, the first time tonight, "You're learning but you have a ways to go."

Bending forward she licks me from collarbone to hairline, and begins sliding and grinding her slick pussy back and forth on my thigh. In no time she's in a frenzy.

Almost like she's forgotten I'm there again she closes her eyes, stops licking me and concentrates on the friction of my slippery thigh pressed against her oozing cunt. It's so wet. A low rumble begins deep inside her throat and turns into a growl.

She suddenly opens her eyes with an expression of what might be pain and desperation and stands from my lap, grabbing the back of my head with both hands she buries my face deep in her pussy. Pressed so firmly against my mouth it almost hurts and I have a hard time breathing, but I'm in heaven, lapping her slick nectar as she uses my face for her satisfaction, pounding it furiously with no regard as to rather or not she may be causing me discomfort. I'm her tool to use as she pleases. She jams her finger between my nose and her clit, working it at an insane pace.

After a few minutes she looks down at me like an animal possessed, rips off her bra and says "DRINK!"

She stops moving, her pussy contracts and she lets go, spraying me full force in the face with her hot juices, screaming.

Releasing my head after the first burst with an expression of need she squats hurriedly, spraying my chest and stomach, then grabbing my cock, explodes all over it and ramming it all the way inside her as she cums again, followed by an ear piercing scream of pain, satisfaction and abandon, louder than the angry thunder. Gushing on my cock three more times she slows down to catch her breath.

Trembling and sweating, I can see her heartbeat in her breast, moisture gathers on her hard nipples and drips.

During a moment of weakness she lets her guard down and says "It's your turn baby and I want it all," as she slowly glides up to the head of my cock and back down again. With wet eyes she says "I want your cum and I know you're ready to give it to me, but I want you to tell me before you explode, okay? You may speak but that's the only thing I want hear you say."

I can't believe I'm inside Mrs. Adleson. She feels so good. I wish she would untie me so I could fuck her good and proper but that's not going to happen. I'm playing by her rules.

Not wasting any time she hammers my dick. Her huge breasts pummeling my face and hard nipples stabbing me.

Moaning louder with each thrusts she screams "Give me your cum...give me your cum," over and over again. "Hurry. Your cock is making me sore. Give me every drop. It's all mine and no one else's. Hurry," her pussy splashes my stomach with each thrust. Biting her lip, her grunts become growls again. She's about to cum again.

Grabbing my face with both hands, she kisses me hard and let's her pussy release its hot cream all over me as she whispers with each thrusts "You're mine...you belong to me...give me your cum."

I don't know how I've lasted this long but I can't wait any longer. My balls draw up and I almost forget "I'm about to cum for you Mrs. Aldleson...here it is...your..."

"Oh gawd yes," she screams, sliding off my cock.

I didn't warn her soon enough because before she can get it in her mouth, it sprays her full force on her face and tits, but she eagerly gets it in before the next burst and all the rest. She swallows a lot of it, but what she doesn't drips down her neck and chest. She smears it all over her tits, stomach, and pussy, sounding wet and sticky, then licks her fingers clean.

When our breathing and pulses slow, our shaking subsides, she unties me, takes me by the hand and leads me to my bedroom in the dark. Pulling the covers back she lays down first and I join her where without a word we make slow, sweet love until we fall to sleep to the sound of gentle rain.

~~~~~

When I awaken alone the next morning, the sun shining strong through my bedroom window, I wonder if it was all a dream until I notice at the foot of the bed some clothes picked out for me with a note attached.

It simply says "MINE."

to be continued...