Mrs. Adleson Pt. 03

Story Info
An encounter with Mrs. Adleson in a most unlikely place.
5.2k words
4.59
20.5k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been over a month since the night with Mrs. Adleson. I've had moments when I've doubted it even happened, that I dreamed it all, then I pull out the note, the one she left me with one word,"MINE." It even has her scent on it which drives me wild. I get so excited when I think about her and that's most of the time.

I wonder if I was just a passing fancy or she was just needing to get something out of her system. Maybe I was her version of a midlife crisis. Maybe she wishes it never happened.

Her husband is a great guy. I've always liked him. I feel like a real douche when I think about it, but I know if I get another chance to be with her again I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Maybe he found out? Surely he would say something or whip my ass. Hell, I would let him. I deserve it.

I've been in her neighborhood a couple of times since then, visiting my parents, but haven't seen either of them. It's not from lack of trying. I sit in Mom and Dad's living room staring out the window that faces the Adleson's house and...nothing.

I don't drive by there unless I'm going to my parents because if she is watching I don't want to seem stalkerish.

Mrs. Adleson really affected me. I mean I've always been enamored with her, but now it's something different, something more. That night I became hers, her property and normally I would take offense to that, but not in this case. Hell, every time it rains I think about her even more.

I know I'll never be able to have Mrs. Adleson, not in the normal or permanent sense of the word, but I'm hers and it makes me happy to know it. It also drives me insane going this long without seeing or hearing from her, but well worth the wait.

One day I'll be with someone else and hopefully happy, but no matter what I'll smile when I think about my time with Mrs. Adleson.

~~~~~

A few days pass and Mom calls letting me know Dad's brother will be coming to town the following weekend and they want me to come to their house to have dinner with them. It's my favorite uncle and I haven't seen him or his wife in years. I look forward to it not only because of that, but it might be a distraction considering I can't stop thinking about Mrs. Adleson.

~~~~~

Saturday arrives. Still haven't heard a peep from Mrs. Adleson. I was hoping this would help take my mind off her but I know the whole time I'm there I'll be checking the front window for her or be thinking of ways to bring her up in conversations without raising suspicions. I shave and take a shower. My family is kind of old-school so I put on a nice shirt and tie. I even got haircut earlier today.

I get in the car and head to their house. When I get there, I drive around the block a couple of times to catch a glimpse of Mrs. Adleson...nothing, her lights aren't even on. I wonder if they went on vacation or had an emergency. Finally giving up, I pull into Mom and Dad's driveway, sit there for awhile, then go the door. It's obvious they have company. The house is lit up like a Christmas tree and there's a strange car out front, my uncle's of course.

I usually just walk in, but since tonight is special, I knock. Soon, I see my mother's shrinking shadow from the kitchen light on the drapes in the front door as she makes her way to open it. Letting me in, I'm immediately greeted by the smell of home cooking, laughter in the background, and a hug and kiss from Mom. She stands back and says, "Don't you look nice. You cut your hair," as she straightens my tie.

"Everyone is in the kitchen," and she leads the way excited.

My uncle meets in the kitchen doorway, gives me a strong handshake then bear hugs me. He's a huge man but as friendly as they come. Wearing a pinstripe suit he looks like a crime boss. His wife, my aunt, steps out from behind him giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She's so tiny next to him, a cute little spit-fire.

I see Dad at the oven making cornbread. Mom cooks everything but the cornbread, that's his specialty. He turns and greets me and says "Everyone come to the table. It's ready," Mom joins him and starts bringing piping hot dishes of food.

Uncle Lester turns, giving me the first full view of the table and my stomach switches places with my lungs. Mrs. Adleson is sitting at the table with her husband.

I don't know if I'm happy or terrified, have butterflies or about to throw up, but she seems unaffected. Same old Mrs. Adleson like she was before the night of the storm. Wearing another one of her flowerdy dresses that she makes look sexy and innocent at the same time. She sits smiling at everyone, only briefly looking my direction being polite.

I don't realize until everyone is looking at me that I'm the only person standing. I rush to the table embarrassed more than I should be and freeze. The only chair left is beside Mrs. Adleson.

She smiles, no innuendos, no hidden meaning that I can pick up on, just a friendly smile. I pull the chair out and sit, almost falling.

"Are you okay Sebastian?" she asks as innocent as ever.

"Yes, I haven't eaten yet today so I'm a little lightheaded," I lie.

"Why on earth have you not eaten today?" my mother asks.

"Because I wanted to save room for your cooking," trying to sound convincing.

"You know you can eat here anytime you want," mother scolds.

"Now Jean, he's probably too busy with his girlfriend's to eat Mom's cooking every night," Mrs. Adleson says to my mom, giving her a sly grin.

I turn to her too quickly. At least it seems that way to me, but no one seems to notice. She politely smiles at me, then turns to my mom.

"Do you have a girlfriend or girlfriend's Sebastian?" Mom asks almost worried.

I'm sure he does, and the more the merrier, at least until he get's married," Dad chimes in.

Everyone is looking at me now like I should say something.

"I'm not really dating lately," I say rather embarrassingly. No reaction from Mrs. Adleson.

Eventually the subject is dropped to my relief and moves on to other things, many of which I don't have a clue of because my mind is racing. I wonder what Mrs. Adleson is thinking, is she still interested in me, has she moved on to someone else, does she feel guilty and recommitting herself to Mr. Adleson, is she wearing panties, if so what color, is she wet....

I suddenly become aware of the silence and coming out of my thoughts, and notice everyone is staring at me again as if waiting for a response."What?" I say confused.

"Are you okay? You seem distracted," my mom asks.

"I'm fine Mom," I state imaginatively.

My mother would normally pursue this until her doubts were satisfied, but in front of the quests she lets it drop. We finish the main course and move on to the side dishes through the lull of small talk. Mom is in a conversation with Mr. and Mrs. Adleson and Dad is carrying on with Lester.

Mrs. Adleson is uncanny and frustrating. Acting like nothing has happened. Maybe it's part of an act so that we can carry on with our affair, I hope very positively.

She drops her fork on the floor. "Could you pick that up for me Sebastian? she asks with a sweet smile.

"Sure thing," I say, scooting my chair back, pulling up the tablecloth and bending underneath. When I reach for it she kicks it away from me so I have to get on my hands and knees to get it. When I pick it up her bare foot touches my neck and I turn almost knocking my head under the table. She has her dress hiked up over her mound, panties pulled to the side, and one finger rubbing her clit, already dripping on to the chair. The wet sound is intoxicating.

I have no idea how long I've been under here and want to stay, but I have to get back to my chair before anyone looks under here to see what I'm doing. She brushes her toe across my lips, I can't resist taking it into my mouth and tasting it, then she releases me.

Sitting next to her again, I know I'm flush, but no one comments. Uncle Lester is telling a childhood story about him and Dad, very loudly, and everyone is laughing.

I can hear the very faint sounds of Mrs Adleson steadily rubbing her clit. You wouldn't know it by her face. She is engaged in the conversation, alert and laughing. Her arm and breasts barely moving, not enough for anyone to notice.

Her leg brushes against mine and I glance at her face, smiling as she stealthily takes a whole carrot from her plate, it disappears under the table. She laughs at something my uncle says, then shudders when I assume she slides it inside her. When no one's looking she places it on my plate, shiny with her juices.

Her hand appears on my thigh and squeezes. She boldly looks deep into my eyes hungrily not caring who sees.

If I don't take the carrot from my plate she will give us away. Her stare is unwavering. She's showing me I'm hers. I'm her property and she can control me anytime she wants. Her other hand is still working her pussy. When I hesitate she speeds up her playing and let's out a moan loud enough for everyone to hear. The table grows silent, all focused on Mrs. Adleson as she follows the moan with a cough and says "pardon me," with an embarrassed smile.

I grab the carrot and put it in my mouth as the conversation begins where it left off, no strange looks, she pulled it off.

It's not that I don't want her pussy coated produce, but I'm put off by my family being so near. She has let me know this is her game and I better play ball. Even though if we had been caught just now, she would have been the one to look the most guilty, she knows it would be over for us and I won't take that chance. I'm completely enamored with her. I hope she never asks me to rob a bank or kill anybody. I never would've dreamed before the fateful night of the storm, Mrs. Adleson would have such control of me.

I can smell and taste her sweet nectar. When I place the last bite in my mouth I look again in her eyes. Her expression is almost one of pain. I notice her feint gyrations are much faster...oh gawd, she's about to cum right here at the table in front of everyone, and no one has a clue, not even her husband sitting next to her. He's talking to my Dad about an old fishing story. Everyone else is listening to my uncle go on when Mrs. Adleson grips my leg hard, shudders, turns red, then sinks in her chair exhaling. With a look of relief, she straightens back up, smiling at me.

Placing something in my hand under the tablecloth, she looks at my mother and says "May I be excused? I need to freshen up," leaving for the bathroom when my mother acknowledges her.

Keeping my hand in my lap I look to see what she gave me. Oh sweet hell, it's her panties and they're dripping wet. I turn to look at her empty chair, she left me a creamy puddle. It looks like she tried to clean it, but left some in haste without realizing.

Grabbing some paper towels I drop another fork in the floor so I can clean everything before it gets noticed. Not being able to resist I run two fingers over the chair then suck them dry. Damn, I'm hard as rock right now.

I realize what a deviant I've become when instead of throwing the paper towels away, I shove them in my pocket with her damp panties. Deviant, I remember the last time I was called that. It was by Mrs. Adleson and apparently she's right, but it was by her own creation.

Everyone is ready for dessert, but my mother won't serve it until Mrs. Adleson comes back. When she does, she has a really big smile on her face.

"What has gotten into you? You're beaming," Mom asks her.

"I'm just glad to be here. I'm having a really good time," glancing at me.

"I'm so glad you are. Lord knows you need to get out more," my Mom tells her.

"You know how hard it is to get him out of the house? About the only places he'll go is here, the hardware store, and the lake," Mrs. Adleson jesters to her husband.

"You need to start doing some thing's without him then," Mom advises her.

"Oh, I have been," as she pats my crotch, unseen. She wasn't expecting my hardness and cuts me a devilish look as she gives it a squeeze.

After dessert Mrs. Adleson tells my mother she's going to start the dishes. They go through the rehearsed argument to the letter with Mrs. Adleson winning as always.

Everyone retreats to the living room except my mother which tidies up in the dining room.

I decide to take advantage of what might be my only opportunity to speak with Mrs. Adleson alone, so I volunteer to help with dishes.

I join her at the sink. She's wearing an apron and looks happy to see me. I have to be careful what I say because my mom is in and out of here bringing dishes to the sink. I can hear the TV come on down the hallway and Mom has just left us alone.

"I've missed you, you know," I admit.

"You need to put this on," she hands me an apron.

"Dammit, I've missed you," I mindlessly put it on while she continues washing dishes.

"Such language, and in your parents house," never taking her eyes off the dishes.

"I'm serious, you're making me crazy," raising my voice a little.

"Watch your tone Sebastian. This is not the time or place. I've pushed our luck enough without you announcing it to everyone," grabbing my crotch through the apron hard enough to let me know she means business. She suddenly lets go when my mother comes in with some silverware to be cleaned, drops them in the sink with a grin then leaves.

Her power over me is incredible, without a second thought I instinctively do as she says and lower my voice.

"Just curious why I haven't seen or heard from you in a month Mrs. Adleson," I say in a hushed tone.

"You know, you're not the only one that feels they're going crazy," she says quietly.

"Really? Because it seems like you're the one holding all the cards, making all the rules," trying not to sound too demanding.

"Holding all the cards, really? Why do you think I've been staying away from you when I want nothing more than to see you?"

"Then why have you not contacted me?" I ask.

"Have you not noticed I've acted differently around you since that fateful day you showed me your hard cock?"

"Of course, but you're the one in control, the one making the rules," making my point.

"You think I'm in control? I haven't been in control of myself around you since that day. I really lost it when I saw you in my window stroking that magnificent member of yours. The next thing I know, I'm breaking into your house, drugging and tying you to a chair. Does that seem like control to you? Does that seem like anything I would've considered doing before that night?" Her eyes look desperate.

"You drugged me?" I ask astounded.

Ignoring my question she replies, "I stayed away from you because I didn't know what I would do around you. When I'm with you I have no inhibitions or fear. I take what I want when I want it and if I don't it's only because I'm exerting so much energy on self control it's exhausting. Like right now for instance, I'm so incredibly tempted to fuck you right now in your Mom's kitchen. I can't think of anything else. The only reason I came here tonight is because I had to see you and thought I would behave because your family would be here, but instead there's this...," lifting her dress up to her knee, she raises her calf into the light. It's wet.

"That's right Sebastian, I'm soaking. It's dripping all the way down my legs. Am I in control? I don't think so.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I thought this was something you've done before," suppressing a proud grin and feeling like an ass.

"No, I've never done anything like this. I've always wanted to cut loose, but was too embarrassed and no one I wanted to do it with," she says while sculpting the soap suds in the sink.

She looks so young and innocent at the moment, in such dark contrast to the new Mrs. Adleson I've become so infatuated with of late. I reach for a stray hair to pull away from her eye.

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" grabbing my hand and pinning it against my chest, she pushes me backwards with it to the opposite counter by the refrigerator. Opening the door and shoving me behind it, she pulls my apron up and unzips my pants.

"Even with me warning you, you push me. You must be as crazy as me, because you're begging for this," as she pulls my dick into view.

"Pull my hair if someone comes in," getting on her knees and sliding my hardening cock into her mouth.

"Are you fucking insane!" as I frantically scan the kitchen.

Pulling my dick out of her mouth she says "Don't speak unless I tell you to. Do it again and I will strip off completely and won't stop until you cum, no matter who walks in," she slides it back in her mouth.

Scared shitless, but also completely turned on, I comply. Her mouth is so wet and soft. She spits on the head, wraps both hands around it and strokes it hard, only taking them off to deepthroat it all the way to the base. Alternating between stroking it and fucking it with her mouth.

She has a little more trouble with it when I get rock hard, which doesn't take very long, but she compensates. Damn, it feels good.

I keep expecting my mother or someone else to walk in. I don't know if Mrs. Adleson will stop even if they do.

Pumping and sliding, faster and faster, I can feel her spit dripping from my balls. I'm so close to cumming. Looking down at her, watching my dick slide in and out of her mouth, I feel like the luckiest man in the world. She's truly the sexiest and most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I've thought so since I was a kid and now here I am with my cock in her mouth in my parents kitchen.

"You better stop...I'm about to cum," I say between breaths.

She grabs my ass and pulls me in her mouth harder. Just as I'm about to cum my mom walks back in. I reflexively push Mrs. Adleson off me and she falls backwards. I cover my dick with the apron and barely catch her head before it hits the floor.

"What are you doing?" my mother says, turning towards us just I catch her.

"We were putting leftovers away and Mrs. Adleson slipped and almost fell. I think the floor got a little wet," I say.

"Oh my goodness. Are you okay Margery?" Mom rushes over.

I notice the large amount of spit on Mrs. Adleson's chin and neck. I wipe it off as inconspicuously as I can before Mom notices.

"Yes, I'm fine Jean. Sebastian caught me in just a nick of time," Mrs Adleson responds.

"Help her up Sebastian," Mom grabs her other arm.

As we are helping her up, Mrs Adleson snakes her hand under my apron and grabs my cock firmly. I look at her in shock and she smiles, letting go just before we get her upright.

Mom, didn't notice anything. She's usually very perceptive, but has tunnel vision when it comes to me. She always thinks the best of me, Dad's the same way.

"I really appreciate you two cleaning the kitchen, but I'll get the rest before I go to bed," Mom tells us. She insists just as we are about to disagree with her, "You need to visit your uncle anyway. It may be another year before you see him again," taking us by the hands, she leads us in the living room where everyone is gathered watching television. Mom, sits in her chair by Dad's, Mrs. Adleson joins her husband on the couch and I sit on the rolling chair by the desk, because that's all that's left.

There's several different conversations going and no one seems very interested in anything on the television. I actually stop thinking so much about Mrs. Adleson and get caught with my uncle on everything we've been doing since I last saw him.

My mom suggests we watch a movie. Everyone agrees and when we all pick one, Dad starts it. Unfortunately, it's one I've seen and ten minutes or so into it my mind wonders back to Mrs. Adleson.

The only light in the room is coming from a small lamp and the glow from the television. I casually turn in her direction. She's sitting next to Mr. Adleson, who is very much concentrating on the movie. It's hard to make out her face in the dim light, but it looks like she's staring at me. I turn my attention back to the movie, but my eyes eventually migrate back to her. She has her dress angled just right in the front so I can see her shaved pussy and lowers it before anyone else see's.

12