Mrs. America Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach planted light kisses across her smooth cheek, one hand still kneading her tremendous breast, the other resting lightly on her bare, quivering thigh. His lips found her ear and he licked the lobe lightly, blowing hot air across her ear canal. She shuddered at his manipulations.

Kissing down the line of her jaw, he dragged his moist lips across the top of her chest, pausing to dip his tongue into the cleavage protruding from the scooped neck of her tank top. She moaned, eager to feel the young man's lips, his tongue, on her neglected breasts. She screwed her eyes shut, her head hanging back, before Zach continued to her other ear.

Elizabeth shifted slightly, putting her weight on her right hand and the right side of her bottom. She slid her left hand between their bodies, tugging at the top of his bathing suit. It barely gave at all but she quickly found the drawstring and roughly pulled at it until it loosened. Her manicured nails dug into the knot and drew it free before diving beneath the waist band.

Zach groaned from deep in his throat as Elizabeth's cool fingers coursed through this pubic hair and curled around his overheated shaft. She pulled at him gently, the vein running along the underside of his cock pulsing against the palm of her tender hand.

His lips were at her ear, licking and nibbling and sucking and blowing. Goosebumps popped along her arms, across the top of her chest. He whispered to her. "Push 'em down."

She heeded his command, her fingers releasing the shaft and grasping the waistband of his bathing suit. She maneuvered the fabric over the young man's thighs and pushed at it until the bathing suit fell over his calves to a puddle at his ankles.

Zach's cock fell and slapped against her warm knee before bobbing up and down before him. She lifted her head and fixed her eyes on the shiny purple head, the scent of chlorine rising up and assaulting her senses. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, continuing the gentle tug-and-pull that her husband so enjoys.

Zach seemed to enjoy it, as well. "God, I wanna fuck you," he groaned into her ear.

He pulled back a little and his hand left her breast, gliding down the full fabric-covered flesh and across her stomach. He gently pulled at the button fastening the front of her shorts and, when it didn't give, tugged harder. The button popped and the zipper easily slid down, almost of its own volition.

He yanked at the left side of her shorts, pulling them down over her soft, pliant hip. He then tapped her right hip. Elizabeth rolled her hips, freeing the right side of her shorts, and Zach pulled them down. With both hands now, he managed to guide her shorts over her supple thighs and soft, dimpled knees. With a wiggle of her legs, they fell off her feet to the saw-dust covered floor, taking her sandals with them.

Insistent now, eager to feel the young man's cock in her overheated and damp vagina, Elizabeth threw her arms around him, leaning into him. Zach reached between them and guided the head of his cock toward the opening of her womanhood. With two fingers wrapped around the head, he used his two free fingers to ease her panties aside.

Preparing for his penetration, Elizabeth scooted her hips toward the edge of the workbench, then reached between them, moving Zach's hand out of the way. She wrapped her fist around his trembling shaft and coaxed the fiery head up and down the furrow created by the full labia that stood guard at the entrance to her vagina, slickening it with her feminine juices.

Before she could pull him into her, Zach eased his hips forward. The blunt head of his cock bumped gently but firmly against her saturated lips but then slid up and over her engorged clit.

"Uugghh," she moaned, eyes slamming shut at the exquisite sensations that coursed through her veins. The nerves in her fingers and toes tingled and snapped and her nipples throbbed.

Zach withdrew his hips enough to allow his cock to ease back into the furrow of her pussy, and then thrust his hips at the quivering woman. The head lodged firmly between her slick lips and he thrust again, reveling in the sensation of her full labia parting around his invading cock head, allowing him entry.

He paused a moment, letting her fluids trickle from between her lips and further saturate his head. He then flicked his hips at her, sending half the length of his shaft into her sopping pussy.

"Uuuugggghhhh," came the groan from her throat. She smashed her lips against his, her tongue assaulting his lips, his teeth, his tongue. She held him tight, nearly lifting herself off the workbench as she slammed her pelvic bone against his, embedding the full length of his shaft in her overheated hole.

"Oh, fuck," Zach groaned, his pubic hair crushing against her sodden crotch. The fabric of her panties dragging along his shaft as he withdrew gave him no pause, and when just the head remained ensconced between her slippery lips, he slammed his hips back into her.

In rapid succession, Zach fucked his cock in and out of Elizabeth's tight cunt three, four, five times. Her lips parted at his mouth in a silent scream and she threw her head back, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck the only thing keeping her from collapsing on the work bench.

Fully buried in her, Zach held his cock there, her inflamed clit crushed between their pubic bones. Slowly, forcefully, he rotated his hips against her, the pressure of his pelvis, the coarseness of his pubic hair, agitating her already twitching clit.

"Aaaggghhh," she managed, her voice catching.

Zach felt Elizabeth's supple thighs close around his hips in a vice-like grip. Her well-defined calves bumped against the cool, damp flesh of his ass and her soft heels knocked against the bottom of his ass cheeks. Her body went stock still.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!" It came from deep within her. From her lungs. From her stomach.

Her legs released, trembling in the air behind his back.

Fluid seeped and then poured from the tight seal her cunt lips formed around his pulsing shaft.

Her cuntal walls contracted around him. Again.

"Jesus Christ," she breathed heavily, kicking one of her velvety heels into his ass. "Keep fucking me."

Zach withdrew his cock, her cunt juices pouring out with his withdrawal, darkening the surface of the workbench.

"Keep . . . fucking . . . me! . . . I'm still . . . still . . . cumming!" Her arms tightened around Zach's neck, her pink manicured nails digging into his sweaty flesh.

He quickly placed a hand on her sweat-sheened ass cheeks to hold her steady as he sliced back into her, his pubic hair crushed between them.

"Yyyeeesss," she hissed, her head jerking up, blond locks escaping the ponytail and whipping around her sweaty head and plastering themselves to her cheeks. "Oh, ffuucckk!" she groaned as Zach continued his assault on her sopping cunt.

Elizabeth's body continued to jerk, her hips thrashing against the young man's pelvic bone. As her erratic movements slowed, so too did Zach's.

Elizabeth lessened her grip on his neck and eased herself back onto the palms of her hands. She breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling with each breath, large breasts bobbing beneath her tank top. "Holy shit," she managed, smoothing damp tresses from her cheek.

Zach slowed his pace so that he was barely even fucking her anymore. He looked down at the woman before him. Sweat darkened her blond hair, plastered it to her skull. Lip gloss was smeared from her lips and a bead of sweat trickled down her perspiration-slickened chest before disappearing into her cleavage beneath the tank top.

"So nice," she breathed, her breath beginning to return to normal.

Zach gently withdrew his cock from her cunt and bent at the waist, capturing a thick nipple between his teeth, the cotton dry in his already arid mouth. "But this isn't," he said, tugging at the silky panties, the hem of which had been rubbing against the flesh of his shaft while he was fucking her. He reached out, asking for her hand.

Elizabeth pushed herself forward and placed her left hand in his, and he helped her ease off the workbench. He led her from the office and down the hallway to his bedroom, her engagement ring pressing into his palm as he squeezed her hand in his.

Releasing her hand while still walking, Zach turned and fell backward onto his bed, arranging himself on his back so that he was situated in the middle of it. Pulling her panties down her lightly-muscled thighs and stepping out of them, Elizabeth followed him, the mattress noiseless as she straddled the young man in his bedroom that she had recently redecorated, over his objection if she recalled correctly.

"How do you like your room now?" she teased him, rising up and reaching between their bodies. Her slender fingers found his shaft, still engorged and still coated in her juices, and she rubbed the head of it against her well-used cunt.

"I think . . ." he began.

He was rudely interrupted when Elizabeth abruptly dropped her hips, impaling herself on his spear all the way to the balls.

"Mmmm," he continued, but this time in a moan.

Sitting upright on the young man, the head of his cock forcing the walls of her pussy wide, stretching her cunt lips around the base of his shaft, Elizabeth rocked back and forth, her hands braced on his bare, hairless chest. Her fingers splayed across his flesh, curling in so that her long nails dug into this flesh.

Moaning at the tight grip her cunt held on his cock, Zach's hands slid slowly up her lithe thighs and over her hips, pausing to knead the pliant flesh, before grasping her ass cheeks and pulling her pelvis tighter against his, crushing her fiery clit between them. Elizabeth let herself fall forward, her slender fingers sliding up his pectoral muscles and over his shoulders before planting themselves on the mattress, either hand beside his head.

His hands left her firm ass cheeks and tickled their way up her torso, circling around to cup her swaying breasts through the tank top that still covered her upper body.

"Know what I like more?" he muttered, raising his head off the mattress to suck one of the thick nipples through the fabric.

"What?" she whispered as he lowered his head back to the bed.

The thumbs and forefingers of each hand closed around the burning nipples, gently at first, then with greater pressure. Elizabeth flicked her hips and breathed sharply at the young man's manipulation of her adulterous body.

"Your definition of 'married.'" With that, Zach arched his back, sending his cock deep into Elizabeth's saturated cunt, almost bucking her off him.

She quickly sat upright and the jerking of her hips ceased. She pounded a closed fist against his chest once. "Shut up about that," she hissed, not wanting a reminder of her infidelity (as if one was really needed at this stage in the day).

Zach threw his arms over his head defensively, playfully. "Hey, it's not . . ."

Elizabeth pointed a long finger at him and moved it closer to his mouth. The pink manicured nail glided over his lips. "I said shut up about that." Her voice was softer now, and Zach sealed his lips, as if to signal he was done talking.

When she relaxed, when she resumed rotating her cunt around his cock, Zach suddenly twisted beneath her, tossing her to the side. He followed and found himself between her legs, his shaft still embedded in her. He grabbed the married woman by the wrists, pinning her arms above her head.

A look of mild irritation briefly crossed her features. It quickly dissolved when Zach withdrew his cock from her dripping cunt, holding just the head inside the cradle of her vaginal lips. With quick, short jabs, he fucked just the head inside her and Elizabeth squirmed beneath him, trying to pull more of the shaft inside her.

Hovering above her, Zach laughed as she frowned at the emptiness she felt, her hips still writhing. "Whatsa matter, Mrs. Idaho?"

"Put it back in me," she whined. "Put that cock back in me . . . please."

Moving his hips slowly, drawing out her agony, Zach slowly lowered himself into her. He moved with such deliberate slowness that he could feel the musculature of her cunt part and stretch as each inch of his cock sank back into her.

"Yyyeeesss," she hissed, her eyes screwed shut. "Soooo nnniiiccceee."

Before Elizabeth could revel in her fullness for too long, Zach withdrew again, allowing his cock to pop from her distended labia. Her cunt gaped open but gradually eased closed as the muscles within attempted to grip at something, anything.

"Ooohhh," she whined again. She raised her lithe legs into the air, soft heels digging into the young man's ass, prodding him to re-enter her cunt.

"Want me back in your pussy, Mrs. Idaho?" he teased the trembling woman.

"Yyeess," she hissed, her glistening eyes easing open to lock on his.

"Say it," he commanded, amusement evident in his smiling eyes.

"I want . . . you in . . . me," Elizabeth panted, her smooth heels again prodding him.

Zach sat back on his haunches and took his cock into his own hand. He lightly tapped the shiny purple head against her fluttering cunt lips. "In . . . you . . . where?" he taunted, smacking his cock head sharply against her clit with each word.

"Uuuggghhh," she groaned, her sweaty hips twisting and turning beneath the assault.

"In . . . my," she began before he interrupted her.

"In your Mrs. Idaho hole. Say it!"

"Oohh, ggaawwdd," Elizabeth moaned, reaching between their bodies and grasping Zach's swollen shaft, pulling it toward her splayed lips.

"Say it!"

"Fuck . . . my . . . Mrs. . . . Idaho . . . cunt," she panted.

The anguish apparent in her features, in her voice, evaporated as Zach brutally thrust his hips forward, sending the full length of his shaft crashing into her cunt.

"Aaaggghhh," she screamed, her head lolling back and forth as the young man held his cock in her at the root, his pelvic bone again mashing her engorged clit, torturing it, abusing the raw flesh.

He fell atop her, his arms snaking beneath hers to wrap around her shoulders, providing him leverage as he jackhammered his shaft into her yielding hole.

"Is this . . . how you . . . define . . . marriage?" he grunted into her ear, his hot breath sending shivers up her spine. "Fucking . . . young men . . . behind . . . your husband's . . . back?"

"Uugghh," was her only response, her cunt lips stretched tightly around her client's son's shaft.

Burying his cock inside her, Zach held himself there again, savagely rotating his hips against the adulterous woman, his coarse pubic hair scraping at her overly sensitive clit.

"I bet . . . the pageant . . . wouldn't . . . approve," he taunted, nipping at her earlobe.

"I . . . don't . . . care," she groaned, her voice hoarse now. Zach began fucking her roughly, pulling harshly at her shoulders as his shaft sliced mercilessly in and out of her ravaged hole. Sweat poured down his cheeks, dripping off his chin, commingling with her own.

Elizabeth's long, lithe legs circled tightly around the young man's waist, holding him tight, her dainty feet bouncing with each of his thrusts, the tender soles slapping against his ass cheeks.

With her soft body trying to wrap itself around him, Zach's breathing turned erratic and his thrusts lost their rhythm. Sperm churned in his tightening balls and he squeezed his eyes shut, his mind on the verge of loosing control of his body.

"I'm . . . gonna . . . cum," he managed.

Elizabeth loosened her legs' grasp his Zach's body and she tried to push him off of her. "Not . . . in . . . me!" she screamed. "Don't . . . cum . . . inside . . . me."

But Zach was having none of it. He held fast to the adulterous wife's shoulders and his twitching cock remained buried in her saturated hole.

"Yeah," he moaned. "Inside . . . you . . . gonna cum . . . inside . . . Mrs. Idaho!"

"No . . . please no!" Elizabeth moaned, twisting her pliant hips in a vain effort to escape Zach's dripping, pulsing shaft.

"Uugghh," he grunted, burying his cock in her to its root. Beneath his shaft, his balls jumped and unleashed a torrent of sperm. It coursed through the length of his shaft, spitting into the well of her cunt, splashing against her sodden walls.

"Oohh, ffuucckk," he breathed between shots of sperm. His body quivered, jerking violently, as another stream of cum blasted from the tip of his cock, coating the convulsing tunnel of Elizabeth's cunt.

Zach threw his head back, sweat dripping of his chin and falling to Elizabeth's chest and make-up smeared face below him. "Yeah!" he bellowed. His hips snapped again as yet a third surge of cum filled her hole.

"Maybe . . . you'll be . . . pregnant . . . for . . . Mrs. America," he groaned through gritted teeth as the jerking of his body slowed.

He abruptly pulled his spasming shaft from Elizabeth's hole and planted the head atop her clit, sliding his fist down his length. Another stream of cum oozed out, getting caught up in the small patch of pubic hair that resided above her exposed clit. Slowly, it dripped through the downy thatch and oozed down the crease between her inner thigh and cunt.

The reality of what he had just done to her slammed into Elizabeth's gut like a bowling ball and she violently shoved the young man off her and scrambled to her feet. She made her way to his bathroom and Zach heard her mumbling beneath her breath. "Fuckin' asshole."

The door slammed shut and he heard the toilet seat being lifted. He wiped the sweat from his brow on the comforter that Elizabeth had picked out when she redecorated his room.

Without waiting for her to return from the bathroom, he exited his bedroom and, still naked, padded through the house toward the great room and out to the pool. As he dove in, washing his sweat and their combined secretions from his body, he was unaware that Elizabeth would be the first woman in the history of the Mrs. America pageant to walk the runway with a reported life growing inside her belly.

12