Mrs. Anderson and the Boy Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cumming mama!"

She buried her face in his neck and she felt his hot sticky cum coat the outside of pussy as her orgasm swept over her like fire. She ground against him over and over as the pleasure engulfed her. He was sweating and the smell of that and their sex was like a fine wine. She sighed and they stayed that way to recover and then after a few moments He got up and went over to his clothes. He pulled his phone out and handed it to her.

"Hmm?" Mrs. Anderson asked, looking at him and then back at the phone. Then she heard the familiar tinkle that was Kate's laugh and she put it to her ear.

"Is there no end to your perversions?" Mrs. Anderson asked.

"Oh darling, I so much needed that. Between my boy's sexy story and the way you two sounded it made me cum so fast. I am guessing you couldn't hear me?"

"I should have guessed something," she said wryly. "Kate you are unreal!"

"Thank me later darling," she said smoothly. "You wanted it as much as he did. Face it Lola, you really are just like me."

"I don't know about that," she laughed.

"Take my word for it dear. I would simply love to meet your Nick."

"I am sure we can arrange that."

"Mm, thank you for the much needed relief. You better run home to Harold. Ta ta!"

"See you Kate."

***

When she got home she snuck in quietly and upstairs to take a shower. When she came out Harold was in the bedroom. She wrapped her robe tighter around herself and went to the vanity to brush her hair.

"Everything go okay?"

"Yes."

"The neighbor stopped by while you were gone."

"Nick?" Mrs. Anderson asked as casually as possible.

"No the mom. She asked if he could stay here overnight."

She almost dropped the brush. "What...why?"

He shrugged. "I thought it was strange too, but I guess they are painting and he's highly allergic to fumes?"

"Oh. Well-""

"She promised he wouldn't be a bother, mostly just needs a place to sleep and shower until they are done painting sometime tomorrow."

She felt her heart racing. "What did you say?"

"I told her it was fine by me as long as it was with you. He can sleep in Bens room."

"Oh...I don't know about that. Wouldn't the couch be okay?"

"What's the big deal? Ben's not using it."

"Well what if he decides to come home for part of the summer break? It would be weird to have him in there."

"Lola what are you so worked up about? It's just a room." Harold shook his head. "I don't get you sometimes."

She put the brush down and spritzed herself with some perfume. "Fine then. When is he supposed to come over?"

"He's out right now, but will come by in a few hours. Any ideas for dinner?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"Well we ought to do some extra shopping with him in the house. I haven't forgotten how teenage boys eat." He chuckled and left the room.

Mrs. Anderson stared into the mirror shaking. This was dangerous. Sexy and intoxicatingly dangerous. Dammit, already she was imagining all sorts of things while Harold slept. She finished dressing and wondered if she should go to her woman's group. They weren't bad ladies by any means, but she didn't know how she would tolerate talking about hobbies and volunteering and grandbabies. She certainly wasn't going to volunteer the information that was fucking the neighbor boy...that wouldn't go over well at all. Mrs. Anderson chuckled.

***

Around six Nick knocked on the door with his duffle bag in hand. When she opened the door he gave her an edgy grin. "Hello Mrs. Anderson."

"Hi Nick come on in," she said politely, aware that Harold was around somewhere. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour."

"Dessert?" He asked as eyes traveled the length of her body. She shook her head slightly and went back into the kitchen. As she stirred the sauce her hand shook. How was she going to act normally around them both when all she wanted to do was spread her legs and let the boy between them?

"Hullo Nick!" Harold said heartily as he came down the stairs.

"Hello sir," he said. "Where should I put my stuff?"

"Just take it upstairs second door on the left. My son isn't here so you can use his room."

"Thanks. Be right back."

"Dinner in a hour Harold," she told him, glancing down to make sure her nipples weren't poking through her shirt.

"Fine," he replied as he picked up the newspaper. "Man it's hot out this afternoon!"

"Mmhmm," she said, and when Nick returned he was shirtless and in jean shorts. He gave her a look as she felt liquid heat rushing through her pussy. She clenched her thighs together as he came towards her and sniffed the sauce.

"That smells great. Can I help with anything?"

She felt his hand slide up the back of her thigh and squeeze her ass. Mrs. Anderson gripped the spoon tighter. Harold was across from them, his balding head bent and looking at the paper.

"Stop it," she said under her breath, knowing she didn't want him to stop and wanted even more. Thinking about her head bumping against Harold's shoulder as Nick fucked her was delicious.

"You don't want me to stop Mama," he said lowly. He moved his hand down and pushed his fingers between her thighs, urging them apart and sliding them overtop her panties. The feel of them and the friction of the fabric rubbed across her clit and made it instantly hard.

"Harold some music please?" she aside as casually as possible, and he turned on the TV to a music station. As soon as the music came on she leaned over and whispered in Nick's ear.

"Baby we have to stop."

"I want you."

"You can't, you know that."

"I know but I want to."

"Such a bad boy," she said and nipped at his ear with her teeth. He chuckled and she swatted him away.

They ate dinner and when they were finished he leaned back and sighed. "You're a great cook Mrs. Anderson."

"Thanks Nick, glad you enjoyed."

"I hope it's okay for me to stay here."

"It's not problem at all," Harold said. "We are always willing to help our neighbors when needed."

"Or help ourselves to our neighbors?" Lola thought to herself with a smile.

"Should we watch a movie?" Harold asked.

"Sure!" Nick said. They went into the living room and choose something as Mrs. Anderson tidied the kitchen. When she was done she went and sat on the couch where Nick was and Harold was in his usual chair. The boy was sprawled on the sofa with his legs apart and she tried not to stare as Harold put in the movie. It was some thriller film and she crossed her legs and stayed as far to her end of the couch as possible. About an hour into the movie Harold nodded off, his eyes closed and his head against the back of his chair. A sex scene came on and she turned to find Nick staring at the screen and his hand cupping the crotch of his shorts. When he noticed her looking he grinned.

"Nick," she warned, but her plea was weak because she saw his getting hard. His bulge was becoming prominent, and she felt the arousal spreading over her. Harold gently snored and Nick unzipped his shorts and pulled his cock out.

"Baby," she whispered, her eyes drawn to him and his hand as he wrapped it around his cock and began to stoke. He looked from her to the screen and back again, his breathing growing heavier as his fingers worked his meaty shaft. This was insane and they both knew it, but the pleasure was immense. She felt her wetness drifting across her panties and suddenly Harold snorted and stirred. Mrs. Anderson tossed a pillow over him and he shifted himself around a bit as they both stared in Harold's direction.

"What did I miss?" he asked a bit incoherently, his blinking as he struggled to look at the screen.

"Not much," Mrs. Anderson said.

"Gosh I can't seem to keep my eyes open. Maybe I'll have some coffee."

"You'll never sleep tonight," she warned.

"You're right dear," he yawned. "Maybe I should go to bed early. You guys can finish the movie."

"That might be a good idea."

"Yea," Nick said. "I'm tired too."

Mrs. Anderson glanced at him in surprise but said nothing. He waited for Harold to get up and then winked at her. "Come to my bedroom mama," and then headed up as well.

Oh God.

After changing into her nightgown she laid down next to Harold and turned the light out, her heart pounding with excitement and fear. He was out pretty quickly, and when she thought it was safe she got out of bed and crept across the floor, closing the door behind her. She went down to her son's room and looked in. The moon was full and splaying over the bed, and Nick was laying there naked with his hard cock in his hands and slowly stroking. She stood in the doorway and stared and the lust rose hard and fast in her. She went in and shut the door quietly and he looked over.

"Are you going to sleep with me mama?"

"Come downstairs Nick."

He shook his head. "We have this bed all to ourselves. Get in."

"Oh Nick I can't."

"Yes you can. You want to."

"Nick...this is my sons bed..."

"I know it is, and I want to fuck you in it."

"We can't..."

He took his hand from his cock. "You want this inside you mama."

"Yes I do, but downstairs."

She went to the edge of the bed and sat down. "Be a good boy and listen to me."

He got off the bed and came around in front of her, his cock at her chin and pushed the head against her lips. He bumped them against her mouth until she parted them and took his cock in.

"God mama," he choked. "I want it so bad."

She did too. She sucked him all the way down, growing hungrier with each moment and soon she was sucking wildly, gripping his ass in her hands and pulling him deeper into her mouth. After a bit of this he pulled out and pushed her back against the bed and pressed his body against hers. He kissed her deeply, his tongue writhing against hers as he took the nightgown off of her and tossed it on the floor. She opened her legs for him and he got between them, his cock rubbing against her wet pussy.

"I want to fuck you."

"Not here baby,"

"Yes here, right where your son has slept. Do you want that mama?"

"No, it's not right," she moaned, her pussy throbbing. He took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it roughly until she cried out.

"I know it turns you on," he said as he moved to the other nipple. "It turns me on too."

"Fuck," she whimpered and knew he was right.

"I won't tell anyone," he promised and he turned her over so that her ass was in the air and he moved between her legs and once more rubbed his head over her exposed pussy. Unable to protest anymore, she pushed against his head of his cock and he thrust it deep and hard into you.

"Oh my god," she cried out, her hands gripping at the blankets as he began to pound her. He grunted with pleasure as she felt his hands squeeze her ass hard.

"Imagine your son in this bed," he groaned. "Imagine him jerking off..."

"Nick..."

"Imagine him jerking off wishing for wet pussy," Nick groaned as the bed squeaked. "Maybe he wanted you to come in his room and relieve him."

"Nick stop," she whimpered. "This is wrong."

He pushed into her roughly, his balls smacking against her asshole and she ground back on him just as hard. Between the bed squeaking and their moaning it would be all to easy for Harold to catch them...

"Fuck me Nick please!" she begged, the wetness dripping down her legs and the smell of their sex heavy in the room.

"Your pussy is so good mama," he groaned. "I bet your son wanted it too..."

"Nick please..."

"I bet he wanted you to sneak in his room at and pleasure him..."

She felt her orgasm rising and bucked wildly against his cock. "I'm close baby."

"Me too," he said. "Press your face against the bed and think about your son spurting his cum across these sheets as we both cum..."

A few more deep thrusts and Mrs. Anderson was coming. She buried her face in the sheets as the orgasm rushed over her, her pussy pulsing as Nick called out and she felt his cum explode over her ass. He jerked against her as the wave continued, and when he was done he fell back alongside her. She slid closer and put her head against his heaving chest.

After a bit she felt him quiet, and saw that his eyes were closed. Smiling, she moved her hand down his belly and over his semi hard cock and ran her fingers over it. She'd let her boy rest for a moment, but knew it wouldn't be long for him to be hard again. As long as she had him in her house, she was going to take full advantage of him.

(Stay Tuned For Part Four!)

12