Mrs. Anderson Plans a Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
We meet on a nude beach in Greece.
1.6k words
4.2
29.9k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

I was getting excited about finding Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Laidlaw at the resort in Greece. I had never gone to such lengths to fulfill a fantasy, but these two wives were exquisite examples of their breed and worth the effort.

Besides, I'd grown a bit weary of my usual pursuits of lovely wives. Sometimes it is too easy. I've kept in shape as I aged into my forties, and my hefty schlong has always been a handy door opener. Wives and husbands, too, advertise to find suitable males for discrete meetings, and those sessions plus word of mouth recommendations have provided me with an ample supply of pussy.

But I must admit, that I have come to enjoy arranged sessions less, as pleasant as they are, and appreciate the free-range pursuit of a lovely mature wife. This would be first for me to make such a journey only for the purpose of surprising my new friends. I wasn't completely stupid. I knew that they might not be pleasantly surprised. So I tried to contain my expectations.

A week before their trip, Mrs. Anderson stopped by my shop to thank me for my advice and to get my brother-in-law's contact information. I had told her to contact him should they have any troubles. Before she left, I pointed to the nude beach posters at the back of my shop and said, "Don't forget that you'll be in a place where you can be as free as you want."

She laughed and replied, "We'll certainly be on the lookout for adventure, but we may be too old fashioned for that."

I smiled, "Old fashioned girls are the best, and there's no reason not to learn new things. In fact, visitors to the island are tourists from all over Europe, all strangers to each other, so what's to lose by letting yourself go a bit?"

"We'll see," she said, slightly blushing. And Mrs. Anderson walked out of my store.

My brother-in-law Dorian, had worked part time for resort owners on the island. One of his duties was to provide handsome young men for the beaches. As you can imagine, most of the tourists are older, and generally speaking the men do not look good in tiny bathing suits or nude. Their wives are another matter.

Dorian has contacts among the local population, and he pays young men to spend time walking on the beaches or to play volleyball in the nude beach areas. The young men must be of legal age, of course, be fit and good looking, and, most importantly, they must have rather prominent penises, ones that can be seen from a distance as they flop around for the tourists to enjoy.

I hoped that my friends Mrs. Anderson and the very lovely Mrs. Laidlaw would explore and find this part of the beach.

Finally, the day arrived, and I boarded the flight to Athens, then on to the island.

I checked in to the same hotel, but I did not want to find my friends too soon. My plan was to let them get acquainted with the area and be sure they felt comfortable. On the first morning, I watched from my balcony as they strolled to the beach and laid in the sun. The nude beach was a bit farther up the shoreline, and they did not go in that direction on the first day.

The next day, I observed them again walking to the beach. This time, they went farther toward the adult bathing area. Curiously, I watched as they stopped and talked to each other. They continued in that direction, and I'm sure they saw the signs announcing that the beach was clothing optional.

An hour later, I left my room and walked up the beach in that same direction. I was soon surrounded by mostly older men and women in various stages of dress and undress. Older women with floppy tits watched me as I passed them. Men with too much belly overhang paraded around naked.

Occasionally there were younger and more fit bodies to look at. That's when I spotted Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Laidlaw. They were reclining on towels but still in their bathing suits.

I dodged behind them to stay out of their vision. Just as I was thinking about how what to do next, Mrs. Anderson reached up and released the straps of her bathing suit. Carefully, she lowered the top and released her lovely but petite breasts. From behind, I could not see them perfectly, but I was close enough to see that her nipples were unusually pointed, almost sharp.

Already, this was worth making the trip.

I watched to see if Mrs. Laidlaw would make a similar move, but she just lay there enjoying the sun and surf as Mrs. Anderson applied sun screen to her breasts. As she tweaked her nipples with the lotion I felt my courage growing.

I let her relax for a few minutes, then I called out, "Hello. Hello," as I strolled around and approached them from the side.

Both women looked in my direction with their sunglasses as I waved and smiled at them. Immediately, Mrs. Anderson tried to cover her tits.

As I got closer to them, I said, "Thinking about your trip made me decide to come and enjoy this wonderful place, too."

They were obviously surprised, and I was concerned that they would react negatively and run away. But they just lay there as I came to stand a few feet from them both. The sight was delightful. Two well preserved and beautiful wives lying side by side in skimpy swim wear, and one doing her best to pretend that her nipples weren't showing.

"I hope I am not surprising you too much," I said. "The island is so lovely, and I haven't been here for some time, so I decided to make the trip." They had not spoken. So I continued, "Do you mind if I put my towel over here?" pointing to a nearby patch of sand.

Mrs. Anderson looked at Mrs. Laidlaw, then back to me, "No, help yourself." With their approval, I spread my towel and smiled at them.

"How has your visit been so far?" I asked.

Mrs. Anderson spoke for them, "We've just been her two days, and the hotel is perfect and the location is ideal."

"I see you've found my favorite beach," I told them.

Again, Mrs. Anderson spoke, "We just now got to this part. We were shy about it, but it's quite comfortable. There are only strangers here, as you had told me, so I felt free to sun bathe without my top. But I shouldn't with you here."

"Nonsense," I said, hoping that she would lower her hands and let me see her pointed nipples again. "You should feel free to do as you please. After all, you're on vacation."

Carefully, and over the next few minutes, Mrs. Anderson did show me her tits. In fact, she showed them to anyone who cared to stare. I felt my cock uncoil and look for room to grow.

I got to me feet and stepped over to stand at the foot of their towels. Both women looked up at me as I stared directly at Mrs. Anderson's adorable little puffies.

"How about a swim?" I said. The water is warm this time of year. I pointed to my boxer style bathing trunks, and smiled. Then I pulled them down in front of these two wives revealing a banana sling garment that barely contained my package. My cock was covered in the black nylon but its size was on display to them.

I turned and ran toward the surf, and just before the water, I stripped off the sling and dove naked in to the waves. The water was indeed warm and comfortable. As I bobbed in the ocean, I enjoyed the weightless feeling of my cock and balls floating under the waterline. I gave myself a few tugs to enlarge the equipment, and the warm water caused by ball sack to drop down another inch or two.

In less than five minutes, I ran back out of the water and toward my towel and toward Mrs. Anderson and Mrs. Laidlaw. Running caused my dick to sway, slap and do a few helicopter whirls. The ladies' sunglasses were turned in my direction as I neared them.

Paying no heed to my full nakedness and to my long thick cock, I grabbed a towel and patted my face and chest while the ladies stared.

"I hope you don't mind," I said, "but it's such a joy, it feels so free, to be naked on a beach and with others, especially with such beautiful ladies as you two are."

They laughed. And I laughed. But laughter only caused my dick to flop and twist for them.

I laid on my towel, face up so that my cock and balls were in view, and enjoyed the warmth. I looked over at the women, and saw that Mrs. Laidlaw had removed her suit top and was displaying ample breasts with very prominent dark areolas. My cock oozed a drip of cum when I saw her tits.

I turned on my side to face them and we talked a bit more, then I gathered my things to leave. I stood at the foot of their towels, enjoying their breasts and making small talk. As I did, at least one large bubble of cum oozed from my cock and made a long drip onto the sand. With their sunglasses on, I couldn't tell if they watched me drip.

"Well, I'm back to my room for a shower," I told them. "Hope to see you again." And I left.

My plan was on track up to this point. I had no idea what might happen afterward, and I wasn't sure if they would be upset or unhappy or just the opposite. I decided to wait and see.

I relaxed in my room that afternoon. They I took dinner by myself in the hotel restaurant. The ladies were nowhere to be seen.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers