Mrs. Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with his cock enjoying the soft contented sounds that he made. After a short while I 'climbed aboard' lowering my cunt down until I could go no further. Now we could chat while I rode back and forth, up and down, round and round. He taught me how change the angle, increase the penetration and prolong our pleasure. All the while he was stroking my naked body, butterflying his fingers over my breasts and along my inner thighs.

Suddenly he grabbed my tits, hard, and squeezed. It hurt! The pain of pleasure flowed through to my very being and my first massive orgasm of the day hit like a train. I shook so much he had to steady me, by squeezing my tits again and making me shake even more. He waited until I had regained a little composure then told me to kneel on the side of the bed.

He stood behind me, the belt snaked beneath my belly and was joined behind me. I felt him take a firm grip and relaxed. I flew back onto his cock and he fucked me! So urgent were his thrusts that I was unable to keep up. I just came and came and waited for his spunk. A final deep thrust against a massive pull backwards signalled his intentions to spunk deep inside my cunt. He lent backwards supported only by the belt around my waist. His hips thrust forward and he started to pump spunk deep inside me. The warmth flooding my cervix was my signal to cum and cum I did. Wriggling against the tight belt I tried to point his pumping cock head into every corner.

I collapsed onto the bed as he eased himself out and worked my way slowly up to the pillows. The bedside clock said it was very nearly nine o'clock. I had enjoyed an hours sex already and at least 12 more to go!

We must have dozed because the next time I noticed it was a quarter to ten. I was spooned into his warm body, his arm was over my waist and his warm breath teasing my neck. I held his hand and he stirred, nuzzling my neck while his hand eased between my thighs. I rolled over, on top of him, my legs wide and my pussy as close as possible to his relaxed cock. Pinning his hands beside his head I smothered him with kisses from the top of his head as far down his chest as I could, without moving my cunt from his cock. I couldn't get very far so worked my way down until I could replace my cunt with my mouth.

A spunk covered cunt flavoured cock tastes very nice!

'Come here!' I looked up from my pleasurable task, 'Come here, I want to hold you close.'

As I worked my way slowly back up his body I realised that something had subtlety changed. Yes, we had fucked, pretty much the same as we had fucked over the last few weeks. Yes, he had also shot his load of spunk into my cunt exactly as he had over the last few weeks. As I sank into his arms I realised that something else had eased its way into the mix. We had made love! Wild, frantic, passionate love. I purred in satisfaction and kissed him.

It was the first time I'd had time to spend with him, properly (improperly?) in his flat. Other visits were far too brief. More a case of in, strip, fuck, dress, leave. He took me for a short tour 'of the estate' as he put it, we remained naked. The 2nd bedroom was a mess of paperwork and I told him he needed a woman to look after it. He agreed. The lounge was spacious with a door to the balcony. He led me towards it and as he opened the balcony door I hesitated but only for a moment. We stood together, albeit back from the rail. A reed screen covered the lower section so we could stand and enjoy the view. A bird watcher on the other side of the valley, with binoculars, would be able to see my belly and naked tits. I loved it and stroked his cock invitingly.

He chuckled and ran his fingers down my spine to my bum, then along the crack between the cheeks. I moved forward a little and rested my arms on the rail, pushing my bum out towards him. It's just possible that somebody below in the parking area could have looked up and seen my tits but did I care? My Man, yes he was My Man that quickly, wanted to give me more pleasure. Do you honestly think I would let the possibility of somebody seeing my tits distract him? I wriggled my bum at enticingly.

His hands flowed over me and I squirmed with delight. Butterflies explored my neck, shoulders, tits, belly and back, so gently that they gave me goose bumps. They went down my thighs and back up the inside as I parted them as much as I could. They teased my wet, spunk dripping cunt, around the cheeks of my arse and down between them, down my crack to...

He teased my arse hole, easing it apart then letting it close again. I moaned my pleasure and wriggled to try and force his finger inside. It felt so filthy and I wanted him to push it in. He collected some fresh spunk from my cunt on his fingers and returned to my virgin hole. It felt sooo very good I pushed back to greet his probing finger. More spunk was wiped around my hole. I felt myself relaxing. I rested my head on my arms and waited as I felt the first quarter inch of finger ease its way in. Out, more spunk was stroked into the relaxing hole, more finger, half an inch? More spunk then more finger. Now I was making more noise but he didn't tell me to be quiet. He just chuckled his wicked chuckle and said...

"There's a good girl, like that don't you?"

And I did, and my answer was a long, low drawn out purrrrr. Soon he was finger-fucking my arse with one hand and my cunt with the other making me jerk about like a rag doll. I just hung onto the rail for support and kept on cumin and cumin.

He caught me as I collapsed and carried me back into the bedroom. I lay on the bed my chest heaving as I tried to drag large gulps of air into my body. He shoved a couple of pillows under my bum. His cock was rock hard, the tip was glistening. He moved to my feet, picked them up, spread my legs wide and moved up to fill the space between.

"Put my cock in your cunt!"

I reached down between my legs, found his cock and struggled to bend it down towards my sopping cunt. I watched his face for signs that it was hurting him but he just smiled. I rubbed it down over my clitty to my front fuck hole and held it in place.

"Are you ready for this?"

"OH, YES!"

He pushed steadily into my cunt. Because of the angle and the total rock hardness of his cock the head pushed up hard against the front wall. It caught, briefly on the small puckered area that was my G spot and I immediately came hard and shook. Just behind the pad is a small indent. His cock hit that next. Another immediate orgasm, then on past and along the front wall until it hit my cervix. OMG! I had never experienced anything like it. It started a slow journey back out, along the wall, into the indent and over the G spot.

"Don't let it loose its way back in!"

Holding my hands over his cock I made sure it remained pointed straight at my front fuck hole when it finally popped out. He fucked me again, and I came, and again and again until I had to beg him to stop. He did eventually. Then he told me to roll over and kneel up.

His cock was still rampant so this time the cock head rubbed against my back passage and his thumb started to tease and open my arse hole. Now I was not only moaning with pleasure I was wriggling fit to bust. I wanted that cock inside my arse. Soon his thumb was inside my arse, I could feel it rubbing against his cock through the wall. I was cumin again, a constant tremor of pleasure was surfing through my body on tsunami sized waves.

"Would you like me to fuck your arse?"

I couldn't actually answer with words, I was too far gone. I nodded vigorously.

His cock slipped out as he adjusted our positions so that he could take my virgin back fuck hole.

"Put your fingers in your cunt and finger-fuck yourself!"

I did as I was told. His cock slipped in with my fingers a little, getting covered with his spunk again and more of my cum juices. Then the tip was on my virgin arse hole. I tensed. He slapped my arse cheek hard and the warmth flooding through it felt good and I relaxed. His cock head nuzzled my arse hole again, he pushed and I felt the cock head was in. It didn't hurt at all and I relaxed even more.

"Good girl!"

Then he withdrew a little before pushing back inside, a little further. I kept finger-fucking myself and felt his cock enter me, little by little and I was flooding as it penetrated me.

He was very patient with me, in a little, back a little, in a little bit further, back a little bit less. By small amounts he tenderly buried his cock deep into my arse until I could feel his balls against the back of my hand and the length of his cock through the back passage wall.

"OK?"

I purred, it was all I could manage. He started to fuck my arse in earnest with long, slow steady strokes until I was so comfortable I was pushing back onto his cock as hard I did when he fucked my cunt. I could feel his cock was still rock hard and knew he was enjoying it as much as I was.

"That is such a beautiful sight!" he said as his speed increased. "You're gonna get an arse full of spunk, my girl! OK?"

For answer I pushed back onto his cock harder. I swear I felt his spunk moving up his cock against my finger as he deposited spurt after spurt deep into my arse.

It took a long time for us to recover after that. We had tea, toast and marmalade, a shower and went back to bed - and slept.

The rattle of cup and saucer stirred me. I cracked an eye open. A new cup and saucer was in direct eye line. 12" to the right was a cock, at rest. Decisions, decisions.

I moved my head to the right and placed the tip of my tongue at the base of the cock then traced the complete length, down over the foreskin, probed beneath it then rolled my tongue round under it. Using only my tongue I lifted the poor, exhausted cock to my mouth and drew it in. Look Mum! No hands! Well I thought it was pretty neat for a first attempt.

"Still wanting more?" Said a voice from somewhere above.

More decisions! Only just woken up after a damn good fucking and he wants me to decide between a rather swiftly stiffening cock and a cup of tea? No contest! I put my arm behind the top of his thighs and pulled my mouth onto his cock and held it there. It's a wonderful feeling when you take a soft cock in your mouth and feel it grow full size just by your tender loving attention. When it was ready to fuck he encouraged me off the bed and towards the bedroom door.

He told me to lean against the door jamb with my legs wide apart. He leant against the other jamb, his feet together and inside mine. I could see where this was going instantly! His eager cock was now close to my greedy cunt. We adjusted our positions until cock head was nestling between cunt lips. He pushed his hips forward and his cock slid inside. I bent my knees a little and took him in further. It felt incredible! Another new position, a slightly different angle and the fuck that followed was fucking good.

I saw him looking to the side. I looked in the same direction. He was watching his cock sliding in and out of my cunt in the big floor to ceiling wardrobe mirror doors! What a fantastic sight! So erotic watching yourself being fucked. I tried to move my legs to give a better position and he held my tits to balance me. The sound of squelching love juice as his rampant cock drove back and forth in my cunt added to the eroticism and soon had me rolling over the top of yet another big orgasm.

It was Saturday afternoon. Only a few weeks earlier, a Monday morning, I had set out for Dr. Menn's clinic having had no sex in any form (apart from the occasional wank) for close on three years. The odd occasion when I had had sex before then it was a lot less than satisfactory. Two minutes, pussy full of spunk, roll over and go to sleep. I was left high and dry!

Jump forward a very few weeks. I've shaved my cunt, sucked cock and swallowed the spunk, had my cunt licked, eaten and sucked by an expert. Been face fucked, cunt fucked and arse fucked and now I was watching My Man's cock fucking me, standing up! Get any better? He didn't cum but I came enough for both of us and made enough noise about it as well.

He didn't let me rest! As soon as I had started to breath normally again he led me to the lounge and laid on the long, narrow coffee table and told me to sit on his cock, facing away from him. I could feel his cock fighting to lay back down on his belly as I rubbed it up and down on the back wall of my cunt. Now I was fucking him. Wanting to make him shoot his load deep inside me again. He told me to lean further forward so that he could watch his cock sliding into my wet cunt and pushing out spunk and girl cum. It felt heavenly!

I leant back, he supported my shoulders. I couldn't ride his cock then so he started to thrust his cock up and into me. I looked up and reflected in the mirror on the wall was a perfect image of cock sliding into cunt. I watched it happen, felt it happen and when he told me to wank myself off I needed no second bidding. OMG! Did he know how to please a girl or what?

I didn't last long and just fell back onto him, his cock still inside me, hovering on the very edge of slipping out.

"Where would you like this load?"

"In my mouth?"

"In your own time!"

I reached between my legs, one hand trying to keep his cock hard and inside me the other rubbing my clitty. He pushed up and his cock slipped deeper and I came again, just a little one. I wanted his spunk in my mouth, on my face, everywhere. Kneeling at the end of the coffee table I licked and sucked and wanked My Man until he shot his load. He caught me on the hop, the first spurt hit my nose and very nearly gave me an eyeful but I managed to get my lips around the head and tossed him off into my mouth before slowly cleaning him up.

It was cold on the balcony at 9 that evening but my hands and mouth made sure his cock didn't suffer. It was dark and I knew we were backlit from the lounge door. I wouldn't have been visible from below because I was kneeling at his feet. I needed to be gone by 9:30 and really wanted some more spunk to take home. I'd let him rest quite a bit in the late afternoon and spent most of the evening experimenting with ways to please him. He was hard! He started to face fuck me! If he wanted to shoot his last load of the night into my mouth and down to my belly I would have no complaints.

"Stand up! Lean over the rail! I'm gonna fill your beautiful arse, again!"

I tried to lean so that my tits were also over the rail. I wanted anybody below to see them bouncing around and know that I was getting seriously fucked! He knew I wouldn't be quiet! I hadn't been all day so it was unlikely that I would be able to restrain myself with my tits on show for everybody to see.

I parted my legs wide and thrust my bum out towards him. His cock was at my cunt door. He pushed forward urgently and my tits bounced out and banged back against the cold metal of the rail. He thrust again and again the cold rail waited for my tits to return.

"You dirty girl! You want somebody to see you being fucked, don't you?"

I told him, "Yes!"

He fucked my cunt harder making my tits bounce all over the place and my groans of pleasure louder and louder. He wanted my arse. I had to change my position. I stood almost straight, tits proudly on display to anybody who might chance to look up with my arse thrust back.

I sensed he wasn't going to be as gentle as he had earlier, when he took my virgin arse. He was just going to fuck it, like he had been fucking my cunt most of the day. His cock was there, waiting. I tried to relax. He smacked my arse so hard it must have left a hand print. My scream was muffled by my groan as the warmth spread and my arse fuck hole relaxed.

He was inside me, fucking my arse and he was making a noise to drown my own.

"Oh! Fuck that is one tight arse lady! I'm gonna fill it with my spunk! I've been waiting to fuck your arse hard since I saw you in the tea shop!"

While he was telling me how he wanted to fuck my arse I was telling him how great it felt and how much I wanted his spunk up my. . .

It took only a few minutes to drive the short distance from his flat to my house. My Man had been fucking me, in one way or another, since eight that morning, his last load deep in my very nearly virgin arse.

I was expected to collect my husband from the coach drop off point at 'around 10' and had about 15 minutes to make the house look like I had been there most of the day. Just as I was about to leave I noticed the answer phone light blinking. Two messages 5pm The coach has broken down. Don't know when I'll be home. Will let you know. 9pm Staying overnight probably home mid afternoon - ring Fred for details. I rang Fred. I rang My Man. I rang my husband.

Just before midnight I slipped quietly out of the back door and down the path to the back gate. I'd always moaned about the neighbours tall leylandii hedge blocking out the light but now I was grateful for it. The back gate opened onto an old railway line that Beeching axed. Now it was a badly lit foot/cycle path connecting the old villages that had been absorbed by the new town. I waited just outside a pool of poor light, so I could keep watch both ways. Behind me I could see four pools of light stretching into the night. In the direction of My Man's flat, only two.

The mid length winter coat kept the chill of the night air away as I waited. I undid the buttons of the coat but kept it held tight around me. A shape came into the pool of light to my right, too far to see who it was. He was carrying a bag. He disappeared into the darkness then reappeared in the light before mine. My Man!

Nothing was moving from the other direction. I stepped into the edge of the light and slipped off my coat. It was cold, feeling the night air on my bare skin made my nipples stick out like organ stops but the fire of lust kept the rest of me nicely warm.

Taking me in his arms he just said "hungry?"

And I knelt, there, on the path, naked, less than twenty feet from my back gate, got his cock out and took it in my mouth. Fuck, I felt so horny! So slutty. I wanted his cock in me there and then. He was obviously as horny as I because his cock rapidly reached fucking condition. I stood up parted my legs and held his cock to my cunt. The extra little height of the heels made it easier than the barefoot attempt we had made that afternoon. His cock slipped in. He held me around the waist and pushed his hips forward. Straight in and all the way! Perfect!

The total exposure, the proximity of my house and neighbours, the cold night air and his cock buried deep in my greedy cunt all served to heighten my awareness I came virtually as soon as I felt his cock touch my cunt lips. He fucked me as I shook then held me close while I recovered. He carried my coat as I led him through the back gate and up the garden path. I stripped him in the dark conservatory and led him to my bed.

Since eight that morning he had shot one load of spunk into my cunt another into my mouth and twice he had pumped a load into my arse. Four loads in sixteen hours? Would it be too much to expect to go to sleep with another spurt of spunk somewhere in or on my body? I decided to leave that decision to him, we had all night and husband wasn't likely to be home before two in the afternoon. Plenty of time. We cuddled up and kissed a lot.

I felt his hand moving down my naked body towards my thighs. I parted them, just a little to encourage him. He chuckled. I opened wider. Two fingers brushed my cunt lips, parted them and slipped inside tenderly.

"You'll have to wait until morning for a fresh load of spunk but I can finger-fuck you all night if you like?"

"Ummmmm," I told him, "maybe not all night, though."

He pulled a pillow from under my head.

"Roll over and put your tummy on this," he instructed.