Mrs. Asken's Dilemma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GreenEggs35
GreenEggs35
56 Followers

His cock was dripping a long thick rope of clear fluid. It hung in a glorious thread from his cock tip to the bed. The head of his cock was deep red as if it were on fire. Janet knew from the way his body reacted that he was enjoying this gentle ministration of his private parts.

She let the cloth lie in the basin and poured the soap onto her fingers. She moved to the bed again and began to make small circles again around his anal opening. Tom felt the difference immediately between the texture of the rag and the smoothness of her fingers. Janet pressed a finger against his anus and he pushed against her allowing her inside of him. First one knuckled and then the next. Still he pushed and still she gave her finger to his hungry orifice.

When her finger was buried in his ass, he rocked forward drawing it out again. Then he fell back against the resistance of her pressure and let his mother finger fuck his ass hole. She felt his hot hole around her finger. It reminded her of how a man's cock must feel in a woman's vagina being surrounded with wet heat and pressure. She fucked him slowly with her finger matching his rhythm.

Tom's breathing was getting heavier. Her own sex organs were pulsing and she was dripping her own nectar and the scene she was both watching and participating in.

She felt under the pad of her finger a small elevation as she fucked his ass. It was his prostate. It was smooth and rounded, about the size of a walnut, she thought. She only knew a little about a man's prostate but remembered enough that she was aware her touch was further exciting Tom.

When she drove her finger in him again, she mashed down on the prostate. Tom groaned. Janet did not stop. Out came her finger, and in it went again pressing hard against the floor of his rectum. He groaned again. "God, Mom, that is so good. Oh Mom!"

His anus constricted against her finger and she sensed his entire body tense. Then his backbone flexed once and sagged. His anus sucked on her finger and Tom, with what energy he had moved back onto his mother's hand. His cock erupted in a tremendous orgasm. Semen flew from his cock tip and soaked the sheets. When he ejaculated it was so forceful drops landed on his chest and dripped off like rain on a roofline.

He came and came. Janet let up on his prostate as he subsided. Her finger remained in his ass as his breathing slowed. Tom, was drenched in sweat. He seemed to be whimpering.

"Oh Mom. Oh Mom. Oh Mom," he said over and over.

"Yes, dear. Mommy's here. Are you okay honey?"

"Yeah. I am fine. Thank you. I really needed that."

"Let me help you lie down again, sweetie."

"No. Not yet. Keep your finger in me. It feels so good. Just a little longer. Don't move it."

"Okay, honey. Mommy's finger is in her little boy's bottom for as long as he wants it there." Janet was happy. She had let Tom's body tell her what he wanted and she passed the test. Her Tom was home and she was taking care of him. And she had months of care to give him before he was strong enough to go back to college.

Softly he murmured, "Okay, Mom. Help me again." She gently pulled her finger out of his ass. When it was free, she rubbed softly all around the reddened opening. Then she patted his ass. Pressing him, she lay him on his side so she could clean the semen off him and bed.

She wiped his stomach and chest where his coming had splattered him. His cock was fat and limp. She daubed gently at it enough to get the semen, but did not want to hurt his over-sensitive penis.

It took a bit of work to change the sheets with Tom lying on them, but she managed. He was soon fast asleep from the exercise of the bath. Janet gathered the gear and stole out of his room looking only once over her shoulder at her boy lying angelically on his side facing her.

GreenEggs35
GreenEggs35
56 Followers
12