Mrs. Auden's Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim kept one hand in the small of my back to keep me from wiggling off of his fat cock. He grabbed a handful of my hair with the other hand, and pulled my head back, reigning me in like an unruly mare. As I screamed from the discomfort of having my hair pulled, Jim caught me off guard and plowed half of his 11¾' white cock into my over-stretched black pussy. 'Ummmmmfh!' The wind was knock out of me. Jim was suddenly deep in my womb. He began to fuck me relentlessly. 'Ummmph, ummmph, ummmph, oh God, Ummph, Your dick, Ummph, Jim, Ummph your dick...' I grunted like a stuck pig. Jim kept pounding my spasming black pussy. My pussy was clutched so tightly around his mammoth shaft, that as he pulled it halfway out on each stroke, I could feel my pink pussy hole being pulled inside out.

'Who’s black pussy is this', Jim demanded. He yanked my hair back to let me know what my answer should be. I was too far gone to resist his power. He was a super-stud and he knew it. 'Its yours Jim. Uggghhh, just, ugghhh, keep, ugghhh, fucking meeeeeee!' The intensity of my orgasm momentarily blinded me. I’d never had a purely vaginal orgasm before. But, there I was, coming all over a white man’s dick. 'Oohhhh shit, Ughhh, this is your black pussy, Daddy, Ughhhh, fuck it, Ughhh, fuck it hard!!!!'

My orgasm set Jim off. He began bucking into me like a wild beast. His huge low hung balls were slapping against my swollen clit. All 11 inches of his wrist thick horse cock were plowing my fertile pussy, rearranging my insides. I was delirious from the intoxicatingly mixture of pleasure and pain. I’d never been so stuffed in all of my life. Jim was touching parts of my womb that had never been stimulated. The fat spongy head of his oversized manhood pounded my cervix like a jackhammer. I just kept coming, one orgasm being overlapped by the next, in waves of pure ecstasy. Jim rhythm became erratic. He jerked into me, stabbing my womb with his blunt sword. He threw back his head and howled like Coyote in heat. Then I felt his huge cock spasming in my womb, as he emptied his big nuts deep in my fertile belly.

After his orgasm subsided, Jim ease his semi hard pussy stretcher out of my ravaged black pussy. It was covered with a gooey mixture of his and my cum. My pussy gaped open. I felt empty, and very sore. Jim sat on the edge of the desk and lit a cigarette. 'Clean my cock bitch' he ordered in a no nonsense tone. I submissively scooted off the desk and fell to my knees, a copious amount of white man’s cum oozing out of my ravaged brown sugar pussy. I licked every nook and cranny of Jim’s delicious dick, the dick that had brought me so much pleasure and pain, and the dick that had totally mastered me.

I went home to my Husband with a sore open pussy. He could tell that I’d had a hard day, so being the sweetheart that he is; he drew me a warm bubble bath. There were scented candles all around the bathroom, and rose petals floating in the bath water. On a table near the tub was a bottle of Dom chilling in ice, and a small dish full of fresh chocolate covered strawberries. The soothing melodious sound of Jazz was coming from the built-in Bose speakers in the walls. My Husband knelt next to the tub and bathed me, massaging every inch of my ravaged body. While he did that, I sipped Champagne from a gilded flute, and nibbled on strawberries dipped in Godiva chocolate. After my bath, Tyrell toweled me off, and wrapped me in a luxurious white terry-cloth robe. He picked my up effortlessly and carried me into the bedroom. He was disappointed that I wouldn’t let him make love to me, but unbeknown to him, I was all fucked out for the evening. My Husband had prepared heated fragrant oils which were on the nightstand. He lovingly and dutifully massaged my aching body until I drifted off into a deep sleep...filled with dreams of Jim Berman's big white cock.

I love my Husband and I’d never leave him. But, though I despise that White bastard and his big white Sista-taming-cock, I can't say no to my new white Master. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time until he has me butt-naked and screaming, with my fat juicy black pussy impaled on his all-conquering 11¾ inch, beer-can-thick, white, horse-cock!

12