Mrs. Avery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bertha smiled and said, “I’m also excited when I’m with you. I need to think about us. For now, let's be nice to each other,” and led me to an upholstered chair in the living room.

After nudging me to sit in the chair, Bertha removed her robe, sat in my lap, and pulled my face in to her cleavage. My cock became rigid and poked Bertha's ass.

While rubbing my chest, Bertha said, “You seem to be in good shape. Do you play sports?”

“I was a backup forward on my high school basket ball team.”

For several minutes, I kissed Bertha’s boobs and fondled them. When I suckled her large dark nipples, Bertha whimpered with pleasure:

“Ohh, Bennnn. It’s been so long. Succckkk.”

Bertha raised her arms, tilted her head back, and stretched; I rubbed her beautiful neck and sexy armpits as I continued to suckle her nipples.

“This is fun. I feel your stiff cock on my crotch,” and, hugging my chest, French kissed me.

With a serious look on her face, she cooed:

“I don’t want any semen stains here: floor, furniture; not even sex odors. Let’s go to my room; I'll take care of you,” and got off of my lap. Bertha pulled me up and led me in to her bedroom upstairs; she locked the door and closed the curtains. She brought a wad of tissues from her bathroom. After hugging me and French kissing me, she nudged me to take off my shorts and underwear in the middle of the room. When she saw my erect cock, she whispered:

“A nice big one,” and, after sliding to her knees, licked my precum covered cock head, and lovingly grasped my cock. Eagerly, Bertha inspected my stiff cock with her delicate fingers and her large brown eyes. She cooed:

“It’s pulsing and leaking. I got you all excited,” and, started to slowly pump my cock back and forth.

I was surprised it took a while for me to climax:

I tried hard not to scream, “Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Cummming. Cummming.”

Bertha caught most of my cum in a wad of tissues; a small amount trickled on to her delicate wrist. She got up and went to the bathroom. I saw a clothes hamper and Bertha’s black bra in it; I looked at the size label: 36D.

After Bertha returned to where I was standing. I kissed her and asked:

“What about you? What can I do?”

Bertha cooed, “You’re sweet to ask; oral sex,” and, when I grinned and blushed, she asked:

“Have you done it before?”

“No, but I read about it,” I said, gallantly.

Smiling, Bertha cooed, “You will lick me and suck me,” and sat on the edge of her bed. Holding my hands, Bertha cooed:

“I love to have my pussy licked and sucked; kneel on a pillow on the floor; wait until I lay down on the bed; then, I will open my thighs for you; I'll tell you if I want something; I’m sure you'll learn fast.”

Indeed, I learned real fast, as I kissed Bertha's curly-haired crotch, and sucked her juicy pussy. Holding my hair, she steered my head to what I figured was her clitoris. For a few minutes, Bertha lifted her head and watched me licking her pussy. When Bertha started to moan, I knew I was doing well; to keep my hands occupied, I reached up Bertha's body and fondled her large boobs and pinched her nipples.

Bertha whispered, “Yesss. Pinch. Piiiinch.”

Soon, Bertha started wailing softly:

“Ohhhhhh. Gooood. Suckkkkkkk. Ahhhhh,” and grasped my head and held it tightly against her crotch; her crotch jerked and convulsed, and her pussy pulsed on my mouth.

Several minutes later, I got up, kissed Bertha's thighs, and wanted to see her vagina, but it was too dark in the room; also, I had to pick up Clarence.

After I got dressed, Bertha put the wad of tissues with my cum in an old newspaper and said:

“Throw these away far from here; I don’t want Rosa to see it in her home.”

Later, I threw my cum stained tissues in a trash can outside the restaurant and waited for the birthday party to be over.

After Clarence and I returned from the birthday party, Bertha greeted us dressed in maroon shorts and the pink blouse. The house was filled with the odors of foods she was cooking: potatoes, green beans, and steak. After I gave Clarence his bath and tucked him in bed, Bertha and I snuggled on the sofa and watched TV.

When I tried to fondle her boobs, Bertha said, softly:

“If we start making out now, you know we can't keep our hand off of each other; I know I can’t. Please wait for another time.”

An hour later, before Rosa and Chuck returned, I decided to go home. I did not know when I would be able to see Bertha. I knew Rosa had a computer at home; I requested Bertha:

“If you have time, send me an email message,” and wrote my email address on a post-it paper and handed it to her. As she put that paper in her pocket, Bertha cooed:

“Ben, that’s a great idea; let’s keep in touch. I would like that,” and, after writing her address, said:

“Here’s my address,” and handed me the post-it paper.

I left for home on cloud nine. I reviewed the evening I made love to a beautiful, mature, intelligent, woman.

I sent my first email message to Bertha late that night; I did not feel it was appropriate to write an explicit message. I did not expect her to reply:

“Hi, it's me; I miss you very much. I am still thinking of the evening I spent with you; it's a dream come true. How do you stay in shape? Love, Ben”

Just before I went to bed, I was very surprised to see Bertha's reply:

“Hi Ben. I'm glad you wrote to me. I was blessed with good genes; I watch my diet and exercise. You know, I went to college in the South, where it was warm for outdoor sports. I was not able to sleep after all the strenuous activity! I miss you too. What did you like about our evening together? I am going to bed now. Love, BA.”

I slept well that night. Next morning, as I ran the vacuum cleaner in the living rooms and later shopped for groceries, I kept thinking of Bertha's voluptuous body and her juicy pussy. After putting the groceries away, before my parents returned from Boston, I sent her my second message:

“Bertha Love, I still miss you. I enjoy being with you and talk to you. I thought of you many times: I love your beautiful face, especially lips; your boobs are gorgeous--I love fondling and sucking them. I loved eating your pussy; it's the best thing I learned to do. Love, Ben.”

After my parents returned home, while Dad rested, I helped my mom unpack and do laundry; later, I helped her prepare dinner. During dinner, mom told me that she and dad are going to visit relatives near Hartford; they are leaving on the following Saturday.

That evening, I checked my email to find a message from Bertha; it was written late on the previous night. It said:

“Dear Lover, I miss you too. It's late night; all are sleeping. I'm glad you like my sagging boobs; they're not as firm as they used to be. You're a good pussy eater; you can have it every time we're together. You know Rosa and Chuck are going on a three-day cruise on Sunday. We will be together soon. I'll have a surprise for you. Miss you. BA.”

I was elated that Bertha referred to me as her lover. Right away, I replied to Bertha:

“Dear Bertha, I still miss you. I have this one desire: to kiss and lick your cleavage, boobs, and sexy armpits. I can't wait to kiss your lips and pussy. Your lover, Ben.”

I also received a message from my former manager describing a challenging job that required travel to the company’s headquarters in Chicago; I was told to see the client on the following Wednesday.

The next couple of days, I was busy: researching the company of the client, and taking dad to the heart rehabilitation center and helping mom. All this time, Bertha was at the back of my mind. I was looking forward to be with her while Rosa and Chuck were away. I wanted to give her a present, something that indicated my appreciation of her as a beautiful and sexy woman.

I knew bertha was busy and was not surprised she did not write to me. Late Friday night, I found Bertha's message:

“Dear Lover, have been busy helping Rosa get ready for her vacation and learning to take care of the house. Still miss you. See you Sunday; I'll be all juicy for you. Got to go. Love, BA.”

I sent a quick reply:

“Dear Bertha, can't wait to see you Sunday. Miss you. Love, Ben.”

Saturday morning, Rosa called on the phone and said, “Please come for brunch tomorrow; my mom makes great omelets and biscuits; Chuck and I will leave for the airport after the brunch; we’re going on a three-day cruise. If you have time, you can play with Clarence and talk to mom.”

Rosa continued:

“I can talk to your mom about you helping me.”

I replied, “That’s ok. I’ll tell her; she'll be pleased I am being useful.”

I did not tell Rosa that my parents are going to visit my mom's family in Connecticut for several days.

After mom and dad left for Hartford on Saturday morning, I went for a two-mile run, showered, and had lunch. Then I went to the lingerie store in the big mall. After looking around for several minutes and shedding some of my embarrassment, with the help of a sales woman, I bought red lingerie for Bertha: panties and demi bra, and black silk thigh highs; I remembered her bra size was 36D and guessed her hip size was a 38.

On Sunday, I dressed in shorts, a sports shirt, and sneakers. On the way to Rosa and Chuck's home, I bought a single red rose in a small vase of water; I left Bertha's presents in my car when I went in the house.

SUNDAY AT THE WILLIAMS HOME

I had brunch with Chuck, Rosa, Clarence, and Bertha; the omelet Bertha fixed for me was very good. Bertha had on a beige skirt, a light beige jacket on a black blouse, and sandals. After putting baby Clarence in his bed for a nap, Chuck and Rosa left for New York to board the cruise ship.

After Bertha and I loaded the dishwasher, when she said:

“You were good in studies and sports. Now, you help your parents and my daughter. No wonder you have no time for socializing. You have no girlfriend?”

I replied, “No,” and, blushing, I said:

“I like you a lot.”

Bertha blushed and said:

“That’s sweet,” and mumbled:

“It's warm here; I'll take my jacket off,” and removed her jacket to reveal a v-neck, black, sleeve less-blouse.

I stared at Bertha's lovely cleavage and her black bra- and blouse-covered boobs; she saw me staring at her face and chest, and blushed. I whispered to Bertha:

“I’m turned on by this voluptuous grandma,” and hugged her from behind. When I felt my cock press in to Bertha’s buttocks, I pulled it back.

Softly, Bertha said: “It's ok Ben; I'm glad you like to look at me and hug me, an old woman, like that.”

I smiled and said, “You're not old; you're beautiful,” and, kneeling in front of her, I took her hands and kissed her long fingers.

Blushing, Bertha said, “I’m flattered; I’m still having hot flashes, occasionally, that's why I took my jacket off.”

I thought of telling Bertha, my mom complaining about hot flashes, but decided against it.

Softly, Bertha said: “Human beings need to love and be loved; I've been lucky to have had Rosa and her family,” and, after a pause, continued:

“I loved a kind man, George Avery, who passed away two years ago. I did my best to nurse him back to health. George and my parents left me a decent amount of money. I am on unpaid leave from my job. I plan to go back to work part time in the fall.”

I saw a tear trickle down Bertha's cheeks and handed her my hankie; she smiled and said:

“Thank you. George was a dignified man, 15 years older than me; he brought me stability, and treated me with respect and dignity. Later, I went out with couple of guys, but did not connect with them.”

Suddenly, Bertha recovered and said, “Do your parents know you are here?”

Quietly, I replied: “They're out of town visiting my mom's folks,” and, after a pause, added:

“I love being with you. May I stay for a while?”

As we heard Clarence coming down the steps, she whispered, “Sure,” and quickly touched my face lovingly.

After Clarence came down, Bertha was all grandma: she gave him a snack, and selected the children’s TV program liked; soon Clarence was watching the program intently.

Bertha quietly said, “I'll start a load of laundry,” and went to the laundry room in the basement.

A few minutes later, she called to me:

“Ben, I need your help; please come down.”

With Clarence watching TV intently, I went to the laundry room. Bertha was in front of the washing machine and said:

“I'm not familiar with this washing machine; it’s a new one. Rosa did all the laundry. What should I do?”

Reaching around Bertha, “I explained to her the function of the various knobs.”

I nudged Bertha to turn around and planted a soft French kiss. Bertha kissed me back; she held my head in her hands as we kissed passionately. We separated after the kiss, looked at each other, and giggled happily. With Bertha still leaning against the washer, I French kissed her again; this time making sure to savor her beautiful lips.

I tried to open her blouse buttons, but Bertha said:

“Clarence’s upstairs alone; let's go where we can keep an eye on him,” and led me upstairs; at the top landing of the stairs, Bertha peeked to see Clarence was still watching TV and then French kissed me; during the kiss, gently, I grasped her right buttock and pulled her to me.

In turn, Bertha touched my crotch, rubbed my erection, and cooed:

“You do like me,” and initiated another French kiss.

After we sat for a few minutes on the living room sofa, Bertha asked Clarence if he wanted something to drink.

“Apple juice, please.”

Bertha brought a cup of apple juice to Clarence and left for her room; after she returned to the living room, smiled at me, and said:

“You can have milk in the kitchen,” and, with a large grin on her face, walked towards the kitchen.

Bertha's boobs appeared to be jiggling underneath her black blouse, but I was not sure. I hoped she had removed her bra in her bedroom. Eagerly, I said:

“I like milk,” and followed Bertha to the kitchen. As she leaned against the sink, slowly, I lifted her blouse and slowly rubbed my face on her two magnificent, brown, ripe, boobs; I kissed her dark areolas and nipples.

Bertha gently pulled my head first to her left breast and whispered:

“Suck them, Ben; you wanted them since you got here.”

As I suckled her left boob, I reached and grasped her right boob; I was in heaven fondling the drooping, firm, boob. Bertha cooed:

“Pinch my nipple, gently,” and cooed with pleasure when I did that; later, she nudged my head to suckle her right boob and pinch her left nipple.

Smiling, Bertha raised her arms, and cooed:

“I put on this sleeve-less blouse for you. I know you like my under arms; lover, kiss them,” and I eagerly kissed her under arms.

Bertha, purred, “Kiss my arm pits too, lover,” and let me kiss her perfumed, smooth, brown, armpits.

At that moment, I realized that Bertha had few doubts, if any, that I cared for her and wanted to make love to her.

Clarence called out, “Granma, I've to go potty.”

Bertha said, “Coming, honey,” and gently nudged my head and hand away; she also wiped my saliva with a tissue and pulled her blouse over her boobs.

Later, Bertha spent time helping Clarence select another TV program and, after I told her what he likes, gave him several toys.

“Go put your car away; we don't want the neighbors noticing it all day,” and softly added:

“After the TV show’s over, play with Clarence; let’s try to keep his mind off of his mom.”

I was thrilled I could stay with Bertha; my cock stiffened. After putting my car in the garage, I brought the single rose from my car, and handed it to Bertha in the kitchen:

“A beautiful rose to my beautiful lady,” I whispered.

Bertha gushed:

“Ben, this is so thoughtful of you,” and French kissed me.

I played with Clarence as he directed me: in his room, game room, and bedroom. At dinner time, Bertha asked Clarence what he liked and offered him those items.

Before Bertha could ask me what I wanted for dinner, I whispered in her ear:

“I want your pussy for dinner,” making her blush and lower her eyes.

Still blushing, she cooed, “That’s for dessert,” and added:

“Get yourself a beer and fix me a glass of Chardonnay wine; I'll fix something to snack.”

I knew Dr. Williams liked beer and Rosa kept several bottles in the basement refrigerator. I got a can of beer for myself and offered a glass of wine to Bertha; she thanked me and offered me peanuts to snack with the beer.

After dinner of left overs from brunch, I helped Bertha load the dish washer for which she said:

“Few men help with dishes; you're a sweetheart; thank you.”

I saw Bertha was resting in the living room, so I offered another glass of wine to her, and said:

“Bertha, you rest for a while. I'll give Clarence his bath,” and, as she smiled appreciatively, I took him to his bathroom. After his bath, a tired Clarence fell asleep as I was reading him a story.

As I passed her bedroom, Bertha, who had changed to a red silk robe, pulled me inside, and whispered:

“Take a shower and meet me in the living room; I hung a towel and Chuck’s robe on the bathroom door; I left a pair of socks too,” and French kissed me; I smelled freshly applied perfume and the fragrance of soap on her neck.

After I took a quick shower, I dried my body with the towel Bertha left, and put on Dr. Williams's silk robe and his socks. At the top of the stairs, I put in place a small fence to keep Clarence from coming down the stairs; Rosa had the fence made and stored it in the hall closet.

In the living room, Bertha was reclining on the upholstered chair and watching a movie on a premium TV channel; she looked beautiful and voluptuous in the red silk robe. She had closed all the curtains and left one light on in a corner. I reclined on the large sofa and started to watch the movie.

Bertha got up, sat next to me, and said:

“Ben, just hold me; I told you it's been a long time since a man held me in his arms.”

I replied, “It's been a long time since I held a beautiful woman in my arms.”

After I propped my back with a large pillow, I nudged Bertha to sit reclining against my chest. Slowly, I put my arms around Bertha's waist and pulled her against my chest.

As we watched the movie, Bertha ran her fingers on my hairy arms. I kissed and rubbed her neck, and inhaled her perfume.

In the movie, an attractive nude woman was dancing suggestively, and together with feeling Bertha's voluptuous body in my arms, my cock became stiff involuntarily. When Bertha felt it, she giggled, turned her head and offered her lips like petals of a rose; softly, I kissed her lips.

Next, Bertha lifted my hands from her waist and put them around her chest. After a few seconds, slowly I moved my right hand through the opening of her robe and found Bertha's naked left boob. Bertha gasped happily when I started fondling her left boob and gently pinching the nipple. Soon, I used my left hand to fondle her right boob and gently pinch the nipple.

For several minutes, happily, I kept fondling Bertha's more than handful boobs. After the movie was over, there were commercials of upcoming programs.

Bertha cooed, “I love having my boobs fondled.”

I pleaded, “Can I suckle them?”

Bertha cooed, “Sure,” and, after getting off the couch, removed her robe and dropped it on the floor; she had on a pair of white bikini panties; it had a small wet spot on it.

Bertha straddled my lap and lifting her slightly sagging boobs offered them for me to suckle. I am sure she felt my raging hard on poking her crotch. After several minutes, Bertha sighed and, as she got off of my lap, said:

“I’m worried Rosa has not called. I'm going to have a glass of water. Do you want one?”

I said softly, “I'm ok,” and, added:

“Rosa will call; she and Chuck must be having a good time.”