Mrs. Avery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“After George died, I didn't see a need for it and put it away,” and, as Bertha spread a mattress on it, continued:

“This is for my comfort,” and giggled.

After Bertha lay on her back on the Comfort chair, I helped her rest her feet in the stirrups. I then knelt on a cushion Bertha had placed on the floor. I kissed Bertha’s smooth, pliable, thighs from her knee to her crotch and rubbed her curly-haired crotch. I knew Bertha was eager to have her licked; she opened the slit in the white panties and cooed:

“Lick it, baby.”

I spread her pussy lips like a slit fruit and slowly, but passionately, licked the length of her lips several times. Soon, Bertha’s breathing became rhythmic and her moaning audible; she mumbled:

“That’s it, baby. Babyyyyyy. Suckkkkkkkk. Clittttttttt. Cummming. Babyyyyy.”

Several minutes after her crotch-convulsing orgasm, I stood up. Bertha, smiled, and cooed:

“Just awesome; you sucked me to a great orgasm,” and, after a pause, added:

“Baby, you always make me cum first; it’s thoughtful of you.”

As I stared at Bertha’s inviting, glistening, pussy, I realized it was at about perfect height for fucking. I whispered:

“I like this chair; it’s perfect for loving you.”

Bertha smiled and cooed, “Go ahead; it’s nice and slick for you.”

Holding my stiff, oozing, cock, in my hand, I moved forward and pushed it in to Bertha’s slick pussy; I stood for a minute admiring Bertha’s voluptuous body, especially her open-bra encased boobs and white-thigh high covered thighs. Overcome by the pleasant sensations of Bertha’s velvet pussy around my cock, I was close to cumming as streams of precum flowed out of my cock.

Bertha, astutely realized, I was close to cumming and cooed:

“You must be close to cumming.”

She tightened her pussy wall around my stiff cock and also lifted her arms to expose her armpits. Soon, with a smile, Bertha watched me lean my head back and, after shoving my cock deep in to her pussy, release several streams of cum. A few minutes later, I pulled my softened cock out of her pussy along with some of my cum. I pulled out several tissues from a box, handed a few to Bertha, and used a few to wipe the love juices on my cock.

After I helped Bertha get up from the chair, as she walked to the bathroom, I whispered to her:

“Please leave your bra on.”

Later, after Bertha freshened up, she and I fell asleep on her large bed. Just before midnight, I woke up and in the dim light from the bathroom, I saw Bertha’s large boobs in the open-cup bra; gently, I fondled them and my cock became stiff.

Bertha mumbled, sleepily, “It feels good; love me, baby,” and, after turning on to her left side, raised her right leg.

I moved towards Bertha and slid my cock, past her buttocks, in to her still slick pussy. While fondling Bertha’s large boobs and pinching her nipples, I made love to her leisurely, resting several times. Bertha moaned continuously with pleasure and mumbled:

“Baby, this is great; you loving me in bed. But, I’m a little tired holding my leg up.”

Eagerly, I suggested, “Lie on your stomach. I love to feel your buttocks.”

Bertha cooed, “Now, you like my buttocks.”

I pulled out my cock; quickly, Bertha got comfortable on her stomach and angled up her open-crotch panties-covered ass sexily. Resting on my knees, I slowly pushed my cock in to Bertha’s pussy until my crotch was in touch with her meaty buttocks. The sensation of my cock deep in Bertha’s pussy and pressing my crotch on her cushiony buttocks was exquisite.

Some time later, she cooed: “Cum in me, any time,” and I did just that.

After a long day, I was exhausted and fell asleep.

SUNDAY MORNING IN BERTHA’S CONDO

I was still sleeping when I felt Bertha hug me, and kiss and rub my chest for a few minutes. When I woke up, I smelled coffee; I took a quick shower and went to the kitchen in my robe.

Bertha was dressed in a pink robe and fixing breakfast.

I said, “Good morning.”

When I hugged Bertha, she smelled of freshly applied perfume. As I kissed her neck, I whispered:

“You smell nice.”

Bertha cooed, “You looked so handsome in bed. I like having you in my bed. I showered while you were still sleeping,” and, giggling, added:

“Later, after breakfast, I’ll show you a new outfit I put on for you.”

I whispered, “Honey, you keep working,” and, I slowly unzipped and opened her robe:

She had on a tight tank top and panties, and silk slippers; she looked voluptuous and my cock hardened. I hugged her passionately, I whispered:

“You look lovely in pink; I want you,” and started to kiss her sexy cleavage and fondle her buttocks.

Bertha cooed, “I’m glad you like me in pink and want me; I want you too later. I am making an omelet for you”

I whispered, “I’ll love you, while you make the omelet,” and, while kissing her neck, lowered her robe and exposed her shoulders.

Bertha smiled, giggled, and said: “This will be interesting.”

While Bertha was trying to prepare breakfast, I removed her robe. Seeing Bertha in tight, open-crotch, panties and tank top made my cock grow; I hugged her from behind and poked my erect cock in to her voluptuous ass.

Bertha giggled and slowly wiggled her buttocks against my cock, and cooed:

“It’s grown harder and bigger.”

I mumbled, “I want a taste,” and, reaching around, slowly, I wiggled two fingers in to her pussy and gently massaged it and her clit; I found Bertha’s pussy was wet. I licked my fingers coated with her nectars.

Bertha cooed, “I’m wet, baby; I’ve been thinking of you.”

I mumbled, “Thanks,” and humped her buttocks searching for her pussy with my cock. Just about the time I placed my cock at her vaginal opening, Bertha cooed:

“Baby, I’ve to get a skillet for your omelet,” and wiggled out of my grasp, went to a cabinet, bent down, and started to look for one on a lower shelf. I realized Bertha had intentionally exposed her voluptuous, panties-covered buttocks; quickly, I stepped behind her, placed my precum-leaking cockhead at her pussy, and slowly pushed it all the way in.

Bertha moaned with pleasure, leaned on the stove, and cooed:

“Oooh. It feels good. I can’t make omelet like this.”

I said, “Forget it; scramble the eggs. I want to eat pussy,” and, after pulling out my cock and as Bertha squealed in surprise, I slid to my knees and licked her pussy.

Bertha’s cock-stretched pussy glistened in between her meaty buttocks in the day light from the large widow. After sitting on the step stool, gently, I pushed Bertha’s legs further apart and began to lick her nectars.

After a few minutes, Bertha cooed:

“Baby, I want to sit in your lap; watch you cum.”

After I sat on a chair, Bertha sat in my lap facing me, French kissed me, and kissed my hairy chest and arm pits. She cooed:

“I’m glad you got turned on,” and, giggling, added:

“This one’s for the road,” and, holding my erect cock firmly, slowly snaked it in to her juicy pussy.

As I hugged Bertha passionately and kissed her long neck, she cooed, “I’ll miss you, baby.”

I replied, “Me too; will be back Thursday evening.”

After Bertha fucked my cock for several minutes I felt Bertha tighten her pussy-grasp around my cock; she cooed, “Cum in me.”

As my climax rolled out, I leaned my head back with pleasure, and released several jets of cum:

“Honey, I’m cumming. Cummmming. Ahhhhhhhhh.”

Bertha went on to make scrambled eggs, while I toasted and buttered slices of bread; she also insisted that I eat an apple for breakfast.

After I cleared the dishes and loaded the dishwasher, I said:

“I need to change and go to work. Let’s go out for dinner Thursday tonight, at about six.”

Bertha nodded her head in agreement and said:

“Let’s go to a Greek restaurant,” and, giggling, added:

“I’ll be waiting for you; my pussy will be well rested and ready to go. Seriously, I have much work to do; I’ll call Rosa and find out how she’s doing.”

Later, I went to the plant to test the changes made in the production line at the plant; from there, I drove to Illinois and checked in to a hotel west of Chicago. Together with other employees, I worked very hard through Wednesday and helped solve the major problems. Although I was tired and busy, I called my parents and spoke with them for a few minutes to let them know I was well; I spoke a long time with Bertha and listened to her tell me how much she misses me.

THURSDAY WITH BERTHA

On Thursday morning, I left Chicago after the traffic towards the city subsided. Later, on the way to my apartment, I called Bertha and left a message to make dinner reservations. After taking a shower, I dressed informally, and, after picking up a bouquet of flowers, drove to Bertha’s condominium.

Bertha was dressed in a navy blue, sleeve less blouse, black skirt, dangling gold ear rings, and a gold necklace. She looked truly beautiful and voluptuous; I hugged her passionately and French kissed her. I said:

“You look lovely. But, I’m hungry.”

Bertha, cooed, “Me too.”

On the way to the restaurant Bertha inquired about my work in Chicago. At the restaurant, we sat side by side at a booth. While eating our dinner with wine, Bertha smiled and said softly:

“Baby, Rosa called last night. After a few minutes of talking, she said she saw your parents at a party; they told her you sounded very happy. When she giggled, I asked her what’s going on; she said ‘nothing’ and asked me if I was coming to her 31st birthday party next month. I told her, I’ll let her know,”

After a pause, I held Bertha’s hands in mine, and said:

“Let’s go. I’ll go to the party as your date; we have been seeing each other for a while; it seems Rosa knows about us being lovers. I love to see my parents and Clarence.”

After we finished our dinners and were having coffee, Bertha started rubbing my right thigh with her left hand and my cock became stiff. When she felt the outline of my hard cock in my pants, she smiled shyly, and cooed:

“Baby, I’m done eating; after I use the bathroom, let’s go home. I missed you.”

I whispered to her, “Bring me your panties.”

Blushing, Bertha cooed, “Ok. They’re soaked with my juices.”

As I drove home, periodically, I smelled Bertha’s pussy odors in her red panties. As soon as we entered her condominium and Bertha closed the door, I saw above the living room window, a large sign on white paper, with red and blue borders:

“Welcome back, Ben.”

I said, “Thanks.”

Bertha cooed, “I missed you, baby.”

She pulled me to her and French kissed me; one kiss led to another, and soon I removed Bertha’s clothes to her underwear. Bertha looked beautiful without panties and voluptuous in the red, silk, demi bra, I gave her at Rosa’s home.

I slid to my knees and, after pushing my face in to her crotch, in haled her aroused sex odors mixed with perfume. Bertha cooed”

“Baby, take off your clothes,” and pulled me up. After I took off my clothes, she pushed me to lie on my back and straddled my face, surrounding it with her meaty thighs, and her pussy on my mouth. Having missed loving each other for several days, Bertha and I were mostly naked and made love several times during that weekend.

On Saturday morning, while I fixed pancakes for breakfast, I said:

“Bertha, it’s so nice to wake up in the morning next to you.”

Thoughtfully, she said:

“I know. Perhaps, you should move here.”

Happily, after I hugged Bertha, I said: “Yes. That’s a good idea.”