Mrs. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as his eyes fixed on my every movement, first on my swaying breasts then down to watch his cock sliding into me, then my breasts again. His body was tense with arousal. I lifted my breasts up high and let each one drop back, hearing that slapping sound again, feeling them bounce and sway.

Before long, I was like a wild woman on top of him, gasping, groaning, raking his skin with my fingers. I grabbed his hands and brought them to my breasts. "Squeeze my tits, Jamie. Be rough with them," I begged. He kneaded the heavy flesh, lifting and tugging them, pinching those long nipples. I was nearing another orgasm. I could feel it building inside me, level by level, building until I could not contain it. I took one of his hands and brought it behind me. "Put a finger up my ass again, Jamie. Quickly!" I almost screamed as I felt it push into me, putting more pressure against my tunnel. The forces inside me were uncontrollable. I was bucking up and down on him, riding his hips like a wild animal. My breasts swung heavily, bouncing with each downward thrust as I felt his shaft slide up and jam against the top of my tunnel.

He came again. I could feel it rush into me as his cock throbbed. I watched his belly tighten as he climaxed. It was all I needed. Feeling his hot cum inside me was the final trigger that unleashed a mountainous orgasm. I cried out, dug my fingers into his chest, ground my hips into his, twisting to feel his cock rub against my clit. I gasped for breath. I was on fire, sweating. His eyes were wide, watching me as those luscious waves rolled over me. The feeling of his young cock so deeply buried inside my body - I wanted him inside me forever.

Was it right, what I did, seducing this young man?

I didn't care for any of that, not then. All I wanted was him inside me, filling me with such intense desire.

I lay down on top of him, covering his body with my own.

"Was that okay for you, Jamie?"

"Hell yeah, Mrs. B!"

12