Mrs. Baxter's Boarding House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she'd said he could live in her house – as long as he didn't mind sharing her with four other boys.

"What kind of place is this?" Adam wonders out loud.

The shock of it lingers. Adam is still reeling, but is at last capable of some level of logical thought. He's thrilled at the prospect of shrugging off the persistent virginity, yet scared of the woman who's offered to help with its going.

Her maturity and obvious experience intimidate Adam. He's afraid she'll eat him alive.

Insecurities come at him like arrows, pricking his confidence until he's sure he'll be a disappointment to her.

The minutes pass, each one's demise eroding the thrill until Adam has made the decision he couldn't possibly take up residence in Mrs Baxter's house. He isn't up to the task. He couldn't possibly compete with four other men?

He hates himself for what he perceives as his weakness, for not having the courage to seize the opportunity presented to him so lewdly.

Adam has made up his mind, is fully prepared to turn down the offer of accommodation and all the carnal frolics Mrs Baxter has promised.

He's up on his feet, trousers back up to his waist. Adam is ready to fasten his flies and make his excuses. He's set for an exit when Bryony Baxter returns to the room.

"Well, darling?" she asks, fists on her hips. "What do you think? Would you like to take a room in my house?

*

"Don't look so frightened," Bryony says. "There's nothing at all to worry about."

Adam finds his voice, albeit a bit weak and croaky. "I ... I don't know," he manages to say.

"What is it?" she asks, tilting her head to one side. Bryony's forehead is creased with concern as she adds, "Have I pounced on you too soon, Adam? Is my approach a little on the forceful side for you?"

"I've never done it before," the boy tells her, eyes like full moons as he soaks up the sight. "You might laugh..."

"Oh no, sweetheart," Bryony puts in. She shakes her head, her eyes never leaving his face. "I promise you that would never happen. I understand completely, my lovely young man. It's natural to be apprehensive – a youngster like you. You probably think I'm ancient ... and I am," Bryony adds on a wry chuckle. "But I hope I'm not too disgusting. I do my best to present myself in a way my boys like.

"Is that what it is, Adam? Am I too old and flabby for you? Would you rather your first time be with a lithe dolly your own age?"

Adam gapes into her pout, appalled she could think he didn't find her attractive.

"No!" he blurts. "It isn't that. I think you're gorgeous, Mrs Baxter. Honestly, I do."

Her eyes narrow to slits. "Are you sure, Mister Gantry? You're not just saying that to spare my feelings, are you?"

"No, Mrs Baxter, I'm not," he says on an outrush of breath. "You're sexy and lovely and ... and..."

"But you don't want the room? You don't want me for your first time?"

Adam gulps, swallowing hard, his focus going to the woman's big breasts. He gapes for a few seconds, with visceral need dribbling into his guts, his cock at full tumescence again.

Then Bryony takes several paces towards him. She moves in close and presses her generous frontage against Adam's shirt.

"I'm teasing," she murmurs, squeezing his dick through his trousers. "I know you're scared and anxious..."

She nuzzles his neck and then places a delicate kiss to his lips.

"...But I promise I'll be good for you, Adam. We'll make a memory together. You're first time should be special..."

Her hand goes into his trousers, her fingers finding his shaft.

"I'll suck you," she whispers, caressing his length. "Would you like to see me on my knees? Would you like to watch me sucking your cock?"

The boy gurgles and moans. "Oh, Mrs Baxter," he sighs.

She kisses his mouth one more time, then murmurs, "Why don't you call me Aunty Bryony?"

"Oh shit," hisses Adam. "That's too dirty..."

"It's just the tip of the iceberg with me," Bryony tells him, her lips going to his for yet another kiss.

This time she pushes her tongue into his mouth, the flick of it moving over Adam's own tongue sending a jolt of desire through the boy.

"I'll suck you," she's saying, her fingers still playing his cock. "I'll lie back and open my legs. You can fuck my old cunny. I'd love for you to lick my snatch as well, sweetheart. You'll see," she adds in a low tone, "I can be a lady or a whore. We can love if you want to ... or you can use my cunt for your pleasure..."

The obscenities are shocking. Adam is appalled yet thrilled to hear the filth she's muttering into his ear. If he'd seen the woman out on the street, he wouldn't have believed her capable of uttering such atrocious filth. Facially, she just didn't look the sort. Yet there she was, her tits cantilevered over the underbust corset, her hand working his dick, the vile words slipping over her lips.

"And more," the woman continues. "Once we've rid you of your virginity, there are a lot more things we can do together, Adam.

"Won't you say yes to the room?

"Won't you say yes to me being the first woman to feel your cock in her quim?"

*

He can't cope in the face of her seduction technique. Bryony has the boy reeling, with Adam capable of doing little more than reacting to her commands.

Bryony moves in for a kiss, her tongue probing deep into Adam's mouth, his hands going to her breasts while he moans and gasps and struggles to accept the reality of the weight of those orbs in his palms.

"We should go to my bedroom," Bryony says when the kiss finally breaks. "We can have you out of those clothes; we can have you all bare. I'm feeling ever so randy," she adds with a sigh, a hand creeping into her knickers. "I think I might show you how I like a man to lick my clitoris.

"Yes," Bryony says with a nod. "I think that would be lovely. Let's see if you can work me up into a nice little climax before we get to the murky business in hand."

Adam is only vaguely aware of the descent to her boudoir. In later times, when he analyses the day, Adam won't recall much of the detail. Of what follows he'll be totally clear, but the minute or two it takes for him to follow Bryony down to her room are a blur.

The next lucid moment comes when she has him out of his clothes, with Bryony stepping back a few paces, her attention set on the rigid curve of his cock.

She points at his dick, her tone emphatic. "That is a penis," Bryony says. "We're going to have so much fun."

The woman moves towards a bed the size of a tennis court. She clambers aboard and then sits on the edge, beckoning Adam towards her.

"Come here," she instructs him. "I want to give it a suck."

Which is why Adam comes to be standing in front of the woman, his gaze locked on where she's sucking her cheeks concave, his girth stretching her lips bloodless.

"Mrs Baxter," he sighs, a hand on her head while she slurps and slobbers and goms on his dick. "Oh, Mrs Baxter..."

"Just enjoy what I'm doing," Bryony gasps, her face coming off the boy's cock. "It's your first time, my sweet. Let me take you through it so you'll have such a wonderful memory to look back on.

"My first time was with a man much older than I was," the woman reveals. She cranks at Adam close down at his balls, smearing the dome over her cheeks before adding, "I told you about Mister Baxter before. This was his house ... When he passed, he left it to me. The experiences I had with him turned me into the filthy tart I am now. It was so lovely," she breathes, eyes glazed at the memory. "I've had plenty of virgins in my time, Adam. I've been a landlady for quite a few years..."

And with that little snippet she shuts up, her lips pursed once more, his cock-head getting attention, her fingers inside her knickers again.

Bryony goes at him for several more minutes, teasing his penis with the tip of her tongue, holding his stare with her gaze as she lays the flat of her tongue along his whole length, ending with a lascivious wink after she's licked him from his balls to the tip.

She ends it abruptly, her lips coming free with an audible pop as she gently eases Adam away from the bed, her hand on his hip.

Bryony stands and quickly ducks in, surprising the boy with a kiss to his mouth.

"Now," she says, hooking her thumbs into the waist of her knickers, "what do you say to giving my cunny a kiss?"

She hauls her underwear down to her knees, lifting one leg to free herself of the encumbrance, a gasp coming out of the boy when he sees her vulva totally devoid of any pubic bush.

Bryony chuckles when she sees his surprise. "A little kink of mine," she says with a shrug. "I keep it all bare. It was something my first lover preferred; I've kept myself this way since 1940."

Adam is staring when Bryony lays back on the bed, her legs going wide as she folds them at the knees.

"It isn't the prettiest sight," she says to the boy. "The flaps are so big ... but I do suppose it's all my own fault. My kitty has had a bit of a battering over the years. She's such a greedy little bitch," the woman adds with a chuckle. "And my clitty loves the attention."

It's Adam's first look at a woman's vulva. He's never seen anything like it before. He thinks it's beautiful in its own way, the folds large and ungainly, shiny with Bryony's need as she splays those petals with the tips of her fingers, exposing her core to his gawping, her forefinger slipping over a fleshy protuberance, the action making her wince.

"See this, Adam?" Bryony moans, her eyes heavy-lidded as she concentrates on his face. "This is my clitoris, and I want you to lick it. Be gentle with her, please, she's extremely sensitive at the moment. Can you see how swollen she is?"

Adam croaks something incomprehensible. He can't tear his gaze away from the mystery of flesh between Bryony's thighs.

"Take your time, sweetie," Bryony coos, rubbing the nub once again. "You'll get used to my cunt soon enough." She lets out a gasp and then groans, breasts shivering and rolling when her body tenses in response to her diddling. "When you've licked me several times...

"Look at me, darling," the woman continues, sliding two fingers into her body. "You can have me as long as you stay in this house. It's a condition of rent, an agreement of sorts. As long as you're a tenant here, my body is yours."

Then she closes her eyes and lets the boy stroke his cock, his eyes on her hand as she works at her sex.

*

He thinks he's never seen a more beautiful sight. Adam watches Bryony use two fingers against her opening, the woman slipping the digits into her mouth so she can taste her own need.

Her eyes snap open when he lets out a gasp. "Get down here," she snarls, eyes flashing fire. "Lick it. Get your face between my legs and kiss my kitty."

The vehemence takes Adam by surprise. He blinks in response, his fist falling still.

"Please, Adam, hurry," Bryony mewls, throwing her weight onto one hip and an elbow, spreading her legs. She rubs at herself, teasing her clit while eyeing the boy.

Adam looks at her breasts, watching them sway as Bryony goes at herself. His eyes go to her face and then down to where her fingers are working those folds.

He stammers, "Wuh-what do I do?"

"Lick me right on the button," Bryony moans, holding herself open, a red-painted talon pointing to the spot she wants his attention to focus. "Just lick me here and I'll tell you the rest. After that, sweetheart," she purrs, dropping an eyelid onto her cheek. "When I've come, that's when you can give me your wonderful cock.

"Does that sound like something you'd enjoy, sweetheart? Don't tell me you don't want to put that thing inside me. I wouldn't believe a word of it. I can see by your face you're eager to shag me."

"I ... I can't believe this is happening," mumbles the boy.

Bryony laughs and shifts around on her bed, shunting her buttocks towards the precipice, her shoes waving around while she urges Adam to get at her.

"For God's sake," Bryony growls, "come here and lick me.

"I'm so bloody randy," she whines, fiddling her bean. Her labia shiver as she works at her clit, gasps coming up from her chest. "Adam, please, just come and kiss it. Use your tongue, darling. Lick me just here."

She sighs and watches his progress, the boy taking slow steps to the bed, his gaze locked on Bryony's vulva.

"Ooh yes, oh bloody hell YES!" squeaks the woman, Adam's tongue taking a tentative flick at her nub.

"You said to be gentle," Adam responds when Bryony urges him to suck at her clit.

"I know but I need you to suck it. Get it in-between your teeth, darling. Not too much pressure," she groans as she holds herself up on her elbows and forearms, chin on her chest, the boy down between her legs, his lips fixed to her sex.

It goes on for some minutes, with Bryony gasping instructions, Adam working on instinct.

She tells him to use his finger inside her, guiding Adam to the spot which has her bucking and groaning obscenities, filthy words coming forth in a sewer-mouthed outpouring of Bryony's lust.

Adam goes at it, gamely licking and lapping, slurping and probing, her need slick on his tongue, the honeyed essence of the woman's arousal keeping him hard.

"Am I doing it right?" Adam gasps, working two fingers inside Bryony while she wriggles and moans.

"Just fucking perfect," she grunts in reply, her hand clamped to his wrist, holding his digits inside her while she rubs at her clit and sobs out she's close.

"Don't touch my clitty," Bryony grunts. "I couldn't stand it. Just keep using your fingers as you are. Keep rubbing that place..."

Her eyes go round while her mouth falls open. Bryony stares at the boy as though she's been shot. She gurgles some nonsense, the cords in her neck stark as blades, a huge bellow coming from somewhere down deep, her chin on her chest while she watches his hand.

Bryony snuffles and snorts as the judders commence, with Adam looking concerned, unsure just what the woman is suffering as her orgasm hits.

"Oh sweetheart," Bryony groans, glazed eyes momentarily fixed on his face. "I'm coming, I'm there, just fucking kiss me..."

Then she pulls Adam up to her face, legs going tight round his brisket while she sandwiches his cheeks with both palms, her tongue in his mouth.

*

He's stunned yet again, the violence of the woman's response scaring Adam to the point he's sure she's having a fit of some kind.

It goes on and on, with Bryony moaning and gasping, the sounds coming up from her throat going some way to convincing Adam she's choking.

"Oh dear lord," Bryony whimpers. "Oh sweetie, oh baby, you're a gem of a find. Please, Adam," she goes on with a groan, wall-eyed as her orgasm tapers and cools. "Please say you'll stay. I'd adore it if you could join our happy group."

Bryony holds Adam's face a few inches away from her own. She gazes into his eyes, expression intent.

"I think you'll be special," she tells him."

Adam is overwhelmed by his recent experiences to make any coherent response. All he can do, after witnessing the woman in the full throes of her climax, is gape open-mouthed, his mind tumbling and rolling, impressions bursting in a mad whirlwind, a crazy kaleidoscope he's too callow to comprehend fully.

"I don't know what to do, Mrs Baxter," mumbles the boy. "I ... I can't think."

He blinks and rubs a hand over his face, with Bryony moving off the bed.

The woman stands and then steps back a couple of paces.

Adam looks at her and finally says, "Are you all right?"

Bryony rolls her eyes while snorting a laugh. "Am I all right? Oh, darling," she says, moving back in to hug the boy, "I'm so much better than simply 'all right'."

She kisses his mouth, gently this time, allowing him time to recover.

"Come and sit down next to me," Bryony says, holding his hand while leading Adam around the acreage of her boudoir. "There, let's get all comfy," she adds while settling her rump onto an old-fashioned chaise-lounge.

Despite his whirling thoughts, Adam still has the presence of mind to wonder at how it is he's stark naked in a stranger's house, a mature and very desirable woman beside him in a corset and stockings and heels.

It's an odd feeling, the awkward embarrassment of being there with her as he is, the moment as surreal as anything he's ever encountered in life up to that point.

Adam sits and Bryony asks, "How do you feel?" presenting her frontage to Adam as she twists at the waist, her hands on her knees.

He looks at her, with Bryony's poise putting Adam in mind of an elegant lady at some garden soiree, her dishabille at odds with the notion.

"I'm really not sure, Mrs Baxter," he says. "It's all been so..."

Bryony finishes for him when Adam can't seem to find the word. "...Sudden?" she asks, eyebrows up in her hairline.

The boy nods, gulping again. "That's it exactly," he says. "I can't believe what we're doing. I can't believe I'm here ... With you ... Like this."

Bryony chuckles and pats Adam's knee. "I've seen it before. Don't worry, Adam, you're not the first one I've scared half to death." She pulls a face, a twist of her lips as she grimaces and adds, "I get so carried away sometimes. I'm sorry," Bryony says with a sigh. "I don't mean to be so robust or so vulgar. But I've always been what one might call highly-sexed. I can't keep my hands off an attractive young man. It's just my nature," she breathes. "I'm just very loving at heart."

Her laugh tells Adam the last is a bit of a jest as he looks into her face.

"I think you're incredible," he tells her, Bryony's smile getting wider. "I've never met anybody like you before, Mrs Baxter."

"Darling," she says, patting his knee once again, "they broke the mould when they made me. There just isn't room for another wild nymphomaniac in Cambridge..."

Bryony tilts her head and takes a long, lingering look at the boy.

"Anyway," she says, "do you think you'll be staying on with me here? Are you going to be one of my boys?"

There's a rush of something deep within Adam. He isn't sure just what it is he feels, but he's drawn to the woman in a way that tugs at his core.

"I ... I'd like to," he croaks, his eyes going down to her breasts. "I think you're very nice, Mrs Baxter. You're sexy. I like you ... a lot."

"Take a moment or two to gather your thoughts," Bryony says. "Then, if you'd like to, we'll climb onto my bed and have a kiss and a cuddle. I think it's about time you showed me what you can do with your lovely hard cock."

She slips her fingers around Adam's girth, stroking him slowly, a moan coming out of the boy.

"I'll just strip out of this carry-on," Bryony tells him, letting go of his dick. "I think it might be better if I'm all bare."

She's up on her feet, kicking the shoes off one after the other. Bryony is cool and calm as she turns her back to Adam, his gaze going straight to her rump.

Bryony chuckles when Adam leans in to stroke one fleshy buttock. She looks down and behind her, smiling at Adam while slipping the corset over her brisket.

"You can touch me wherever you want, Adam," she whispers. "Don't be shy, darling."

Then Bryony shimmies, the whole ensemble going down to her feet, the corset and stockings a pile of dark clothing she steps out of, kicking the jumble away with the flick of a foot.

"There," Bryony murmurs, hands on her hips after turning to face him. "There's a bit more of me than there once was, but I hope you still like me out of those clothes."

Adam gapes in wonder, blinking while gurgling about how lovely she is. His hands reach for her waist without him thinking about it. Adam pulls Bryony in close, his face going between her legs.

"This is wonderful," moans the boy after he's kissed Bryony's vulva, his fingers kneading her buttocks, arousal a hot surge coming up through his cock.