Mrs. Baxter's Boarding House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stands, sucking in air through his nose while mauling her breasts. Adam moans and ducks in to suck at Bryony's nipples, his fingers kneading taut flesh, desire bursting within.

"God yes," Bryony sighs before kissing the boy. "You're getting excited, aren't you, darling? Would you like to go to bed now? Do you want to make love with me now?"

His long jib is between Bryony's thighs, the thing sliding through her labia, the stiffness bumping her clit as Adam thrusts himself at her.

Adam's mouth hangs open while he gawps at the woman, then he nods and chokes out a, "Yes."

"Come with me," Bryony says, taking his hand so she can lead Adam towards her bed.

*

He's enthusiastic when he clambers onto the bed, knee-walking between Bryony's legs, his hand cranking his cock.

"Steady-on, sweetie," Bryony warns, a hand going up to forestall any fervent lunge by the boy. "Calm down, darling. Take your time. Easy..." she tells him.

"Please, Mrs Baxter," groans Adam, his tongue moving over his lips. He stares down at the object of his inflamed desires, desperate to plunge into her body.

"Shush," she replies, shifting around on the bed. "Let me get comfy."

Bryony sits upright and gathers two pillows behind her. Then she settles back down, shoulders raised up from the horizontal, legs folded at the knees while she slips a finger through folds which are sticky with need.

She winces and gasps and indulges in a few seconds of fingering her bean, one eye set on Adam in case he decides he can't wait any longer.

"Calm down," Bryony says, a forefinger raised in warning. She looks at him looming above her, his jaw hanging slack, his fist working his length. "All right, Adam," the woman continues, tone wary as her hand goes to his waist. "Lie down on top of me, darling ... But don't put it in. I'll tell you when. I want you to calm down and savour the moment.

"You only get one first time, Adam. Let's make a memory for you."

His instinct is to brush Bryony's hand aside. She's covering her sex to stop him from simply shoving it in. Adam wants to get at her. He's crazy with lust and wild for her body, frantic to get inside her so he can start fucking.

"Let me put it in," the boy grunts, eyes wild while he grabs at Bryony's breasts, his tongue slurping all over the teats and areolae. "Please, Mrs Baxter, just let me fuck you."

He slobbers at her tit-flesh some more, then jams his tongue into her mouth, snorting and snuffling like a pig rooting for truffles.

"Adam!" Bryony cries, pushing his weight up off herself. "Won't you calm down. If you can't behave like a gentleman, you can get out of my house this instant.

"I won't have it," she snaps, eyes flashing fire. "It simply won't do."

The boy is up on his knees, eyes round as some of her ire percolates through.

"Darling," Bryony says, tone softening somewhat. "You can do what you want to me, I promise you can fuck me as hard and as fast as you'd like. But let's start it off slowly," she coos, moving up to gently kiss the boy's mouth. "Easy, sweetheart," she adds with a purr, easing him back down with her hand at the nape of his neck. "Just settle down. Let me show you, Adam. Let's just be calm as we make love.

"Trust me," she says with a grin. "There will be plenty of time for bestial rutting. We can fuck later on, my darling boy.

"But for now, just go gently and slow."

"I ... I'm sorry," the boy gurgles, looking down between their bodies to where Bryony has control of his cock.

"Don't worry. I understand, Adam. You're young and you're randy. All you can think of is fucking my kitty. But you'll come too soon if we get carried away. Isn't this better?" she asks, slipping the big purple dome through the folds of her sex. "Isn't it sweeter taking our time?"

He's up on straight arms, his gaze set on where she's mashing his cock-head through her slippery vulva. Adam gapes down into her face to see Bryony wince.

"It feels lovely on my clitty," Bryony squeaks, breasts rolling as she gasps out her pleasure.

Then she locks gazes with Adam, her body and hand going still.

Her expression is serious while Bryony looks into his eyes. "Are you ready for me now, baby?" she murmurs. "Do you think you'll be all right if I slip you inside?"

The boy blinks and moans, nodding while she holds onto his focus.

"There we are, darling," Bryony says, taking the tip of his cock into her body. "Just ease it in slowly," she gasps. "Let me feel every inch going in."

Bryony murmurs tender words of encouragement, watching his face, the boy's expression shifting to awe when his balls finally nudge the crease of her arse.

"Hold it in there for a little while," Bryony tells him. She pulls his face in for another soft kiss, her hips starting to move.

"Do you like it?" she asks before holding her lower lip between her teeth. Bryony pauses, then says, "Does it feel good?"

Struck by the moment, Adam just nods. He looks down at their conjunction, still not believing he's actually inside her.

"Is it real?" gurgles the boy, his focus set back on her eyes.

Bryony chuckles and says, "Very real, sweetheart. I'm your first time. We're lovers now, darling. You're fucking."

"I love it," says Adam, carried away on a tide of ebullient fervour. "Mrs Baxter," he groans, pelvis starting to work. "You're so lovely. Oh God," Adam moans, head lolling loose as he sucks in air and squeezes his eyes closed. "it's better than anything..."

"Slow down," Bryony warns, touching his cheek. "That's it, Adam, let me feel every stroke. Slowly, my lover ... That's good, that's ever so sweet.

"Look at me," the woman insists. "Let me see your face as we love."

They move together while passing messages of love back-and-forth with their eyes. It goes on for some time, their kisses tender and soft, with Bryony occasionally cooling the boy's ardour when he gets too robust.

"Isn't it wet?" Bryony purrs, shunting her rump to-and-fro. "My cunny's so wet," mumbles the woman. "Make it wetter," she moans. "Fuck me with that lovely big cock."

It's the signal for Adam to start pumping at her. Bryony snarls up at her lover, urging him to get at her, a torrent of sewer-mouthed urgings pouring out of her mouth.

"Just fuck me," she squeals, fingernails raking ragged paths over the boy's chest. "Batter my kitty, fuck my filthy old cunt."

If the boy was keen to get at her before, he's mad for her now, flabbergasted by the woman's vehemence when she let's go, her vocabulary continuing to shock him.

Bryony gasps and moans and squeals at Adam to do his worst. She's rubbing three fingers over her sex, teasing her clit as she bucks up and down, flesh slapping together as the bed starts to sing, the pair both grunting and snorting, their rutting wild and intense.

"Keep fucking," Bryony wails, a hot-eyed stare locked on the boy's face. It comes out of her three times, a quick squeal of, "Don't stop fucking-don't stop fucking-don't stop fucking," shunting her rump back-and-forth over the bed. "Don't you dare stop until I tell you you can..."

It's a vague thought, but Adam is grateful he's already come. There's absolutely no way on Earth he could keep up with the pace set by his lover. She's going mad for his length, squawking and grunting, nails digging into his flesh, the loose squelch of their coupling a liquid slurp coming up from where they're so frantically coupling.

He looks at her face and glances down to the roll of Bryony's breasts, spare flesh shivering as he goes at her body.

Sometimes Adam is up on his hands, the woman writhing beneath him, her fingers continuously working her clit. Then he's down close, weight on his elbows, kissing her mouth, her insides clenching around him in a molten embrace.

When he's there on his elbows, her gasps close to his ear, Adam savours the musk of her scent, the perfume Bryony uses imprinting itself on his memory. In years to come, he'll experience a Pavlovian rise in his dick whenever he encounters the fragrance. The impressions formed in Bryony's company will have a life-changing effect.

Adam keeps at her, listening to her pleas and requests and snarled instructions. He's doing his best to stay with her, holding it in while she strives for her peak.

Then it happens. Bryony's orgasm hits her. She gasps and sobs out she's coming, urging the boy to get up onto straight arms so she can rub at her bean.

"Keep fucking that kitty," Bryony snarls, eyes rolling back as the force of her climax takes her away.

The woman judders and squirms, snorting and sobbing and carrying-on until the storm breaks and she lies there sucking in air, her dazed eyes fixed on the boy who's knelt between her legs, his buttocks resting back on his heels, his cock smeared with buttery goo.

"I knew you'd be special," she mumbles. "Oh lord that was gorgeous. Your cock," she gasps out in appreciation while rolling her eyes, "touches me in the perfect place inside. God," she moans, "I'm going to devour you, my big gorgeous boy."

Bryony takes a few moments to suck in deep draughts of air, her breasts trembling and swaying as she hauls herself upright.

The woman scoots away to the edge of the bed and, getting up onto her feet, beckons at Adam, urging him to stand behind her while she lifts one foot onto the bed, splaying the cheeks of her arse, her folds peeling apart with a tacky reluctance.

"From behind, sweetheart," Bryony says, her tone urgent and suddenly desperate. "Hold my hips and fuck that thing into my cunt. I want more of you, Adam. Come along, baby, give it to me. Make my kitty purr."

Her opening is an easy target as Adam holds himself steady, aiming his cock at her body.

He moans when he slides all the way in, his hands going round to her front, his palms full of her breasts.

"Kiss me," Bryony groans, waist creasing as she swivels around in search of his mouth. "Fuck me and kiss me – oh Jesus, I love doing this with young men."

Adam feels a surge of some toxic emotion when he hears his lover's reference to her carnal experiences. It's a pivotal moment for him, the first time he thinks to himself he's involved in a competition for Mrs Baxter's affection.

"Don't talk about them," Adam suddenly snarls, slapping a palm against one rippling buttock. "Not when I'm fucking you."

Bryony yelps and lets out a groan. "Smack me again," she says on a moan. "Be rough with me, darling."

She twists around again to confront the boy behind here with an intense gaze.

"You want to be my special boy?" Bryony gurgles, fingers digging into the flesh of her bottom so she can spread herself wide. "You'd better be the best at fucking," she whimpers. "You'd better make me climax again."

Adam holds onto her waist, an occasional palm thwacking her rump while Bryony babbles and sobs out about how lovely it is to have him inside her.

He mauls at her breasts and leans in low over her back, licking the nape of her neck while encircling her torso with both of his arms, thrusting in with short, urgent lunges.

"Do it to me like we're animals," Bryony groans, easing forward and down, getting onto the bed, kneeling while holding Adam inside her, her pelvis angled as she gets onto all fours. Then, when she's there and offering herself to his mercy, she croaks, "There it is, sweetheart," craning round to look back over one shoulder. "That kitty's for you. You can have my cunt, my gorgeous boy. Just fuck me ... Fuck me and don't stop until you've given me all of your love."

*

His first time ends when Adam looks down and sees the shape of her feminine figure, her labia plump as his shaft fucks into Bryony's body. It's the sensations and sounds, the sum total of all that's happening in those memorable minutes.

Adam's fingers are tight round her waist, the woman sobbing and swearing, the gutter-filth so at odds with her polished diction and posh manner of speech.

He leans in low once again, curling over her back as he groans into her ear, whatever fluid he has left in his balls a surge through his core.

"Mrs Baxter," moans Adam, "I'm coming."