Mrs. Baxter's Boarding House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You in my arse, him in my front," Bryony hissed, teeth clenched with desire. "That's what I want," she went on with a groan. "To be stuffed full of your cocks."

Adam heard a chuckle coming from Ian. "You're a filthy old cow. One in your cunt and one up the shitter?"

"Shut up and give me your cock," Bryony said, eyeing the Manchester lad while going on to suck at Adam's tongue. "This is my house, Ian. You'll do as I want."

To Adam, she growled, "Lick me some more. Suck on my cunt."

The profanity told Adam of Bryony's mood. Her use of the word meant she was in a state of high agitation, her arousal inflamed by the presence of two of her boys. He found it contagious, the tone of her voice and look in her eye causing his own libido to rev into high gear. Inflamed with desire, Adam didn't care Ian's cock had been in Bryony's mouth.

Ducking back in, Adam worked at the woman, using his fingers and tongue to make her squeal and writhe, her body squelching around the expeditionary digits.

"That's the way, sweetheart," Bryony moaned before pursing her lips around Ian. She grunted and snorted, exaggerating the noises as she slurped at the big dome, her mouth blub-blubbing around the slippery end, her slobbering a wet glugging. "Finger my twat, suck on my clitty ... Oh God, darling, that's just divine!"

"Suck me," hissed Ian, adding his voice to the mix. "Go on, Bryony," he said with a gasp, "suck my dick. Choke on it."

And Bryony seemed to do her best to comply. She shoved herself up on the chaise, weight on one side, thighs staying wide as she took control of Ian with her hand down at his root. Bryony carried on gulping, like a sword-swallowing act on a stage.

The woman coughed and gagged and spat thick, silvery drool over her chin, the gloop dribbling down to her breasts.

"Please give me more," Bryony gasped, wiping the back of a hand across her mouth.

She pushed Adam away from her sex and then rose to her feet. When she was upright, she instructed Ian to go to a point behind the chaise, then settled onto her knees

"Get back there and keep licking," Bryony said, her focus on Adam as she swivelled around to look at him over one shoulder.

Adam watched the woman glugging at Ian, his own hand jacking his cock before he squatted down and held her buttocks apart.

He saw the smudge and dabbed at the target, with Bryony groaning her appreciation around her mouthful of meat.

The woman chortled and said, "You'll need to get me a little slick back there, darling. That's it, my lovely, make me all wet. Get my kitty and my dirty-hole ready for both of you boys."

Adam licked and lapped and probed at her sphincter, using two fingers inside her sex, smearing Bryony's need over her sooty entrance, her gasps and grunts an indication she was about ready to fuck.

"I want you to watch him fucking my twat," Bryony sobbed as she stepped back off the chaise.

She turned and pulled Adam up for a kiss, holding his gaze while mumbling, "Watch me take his cock ... And then there's one more thing I want to happen before I let you get at my arse."

So, for the next five minutes or so, Adam found himself staring at Bryony's body accepting the girth and length of another man's dick. He gazed at her face and then saw her scoop her breasts from the corset. Adam gawped at the sight of his lover laid on her back, legs open wide while Ian stretched her open, his cock fucking squeals and squeaks out of the woman.

"Let me taste it," Bryony eventually moaned. "My cunt off your cock ... Give it to me, Ian."

She sucked at the thing, licking her own buttery lust off the shaft before catching Adam by surprise once again.

Bryony moaned, "Kiss me," and grabbed at Adam, pulling him in so she could jam her tongue into his mouth. "That's his cock and my twat," she hissed lewdly, ducking around to slurp at Ian again. "Why don't you give it a lick," Bryony offered.

She sat on the chaise and told Ian to move round in front. The boy complied, his cock in one of her fists.

Bryony waggled the thing at Adam, with him simply too stunned to move or respond.

She laughed and leaned in again, moaning as she took half of Ian's length into her mouth. She came back off it, her lips popping of the tip before hauling Adam in close once again.

"This is the test, darling," Bryony murmured, eyes shining with lust while she slowly worked a fist up and down Ian's whole length. "Come here and give this lovely big cock a tiny little lick. That's what I want you to do before we go any further.

"What do you think, Adam?" Bryony said on a moan. "Do you love me enough to suck Ian's cock?"

*

Time slowed, the seconds stretching as Adam, sitting next to his landlady, looked first at Bryony's face, then focussed upon Ian's dick. Thoughts tumbled and whirled, impressions coming at him, slowly at first before whipping through his consciousness, disgust at the suggestion the first one to pass.

It's a cock, thought Adam. I can't put it in my mouth. What if he comes!

As though divining his thoughts, Bryony whispered, "It's the same as you licking my kitty. Adam," her voice bringing the boy's eyes to her face. "It isn't anything bad. And think of the fun we can have. We can share this cock. We can suck it and kiss."

Bryony kept her stare on the boy while she mashed her lips over the big purple dome.

"I'd adore it if I could see you sucking me off it, Adam."

She rolled her eyes and gave a low moan of appreciation at the very idea. Bryony mauled her breasts and then skid a hand down between her thighs to finger her bean.

"Oh God, sweetie, please say you'll suck it. For me, darling," Bryony whimpered, pleading with her eyes while chewing the last remnants of lipstick from her lower lip. "Just give it a try ... Just come in here with me and give it just the tiniest lick."

Adam gulped as something dark and illicit uncurled inside him.

"I can't," the boy mumbled, recoiling at the thought of Ian's meat on his tongue.

"Yes you can, silly," the woman insisted. "Look," she continued, "it's so simple."

Bryony swirled her tongue over the cock-head, her lips tight on the crown while her head ducked back-and-forth, her hand cupping the dangling balls.

"Just a tiny lick, Adam," Bryony urged while smearing the ball of her thumb over the slit in its end. "Come on, sweetie," she purred. "Do it for me. Do it for Aunty Bryony."

"You mucky old tart," Ian put in when he heard it. "Why not forget about him," he went on as he fisted his length. "Just let me fuck you. Let me nail you to the bed. You know you'll scream the fuckin' house down when I get going at you."

Bryony looked up at Ian, head tilting to one side while she considered the offer.

She pouted at Adam and gave a half shrug. "If you won't do it, then you might as well leave." Bryony grabbed at Ian, replacing his fist with her own. She smirked and taunted Adam by saying, "You heard what he said. He'll fuck me and make me scream. And if that's all that's on offer tonight, well, I might as well accept the invitation."

Bryony stared at Adam, expression expectant. "Well, Adam?" she asked. "This is your final chance, sweetie. It's entirely up to you. I'd appreciate a timely response," the woman went on. "I really am in the mood for a lovely fuck in my cunt and my bottom...

"Do you want to stay here with us, or are you going to leave us alone?"

The thought of leaving his lover alone with him was a near physical ache. In his mind's eye, Adam saw his landlady laid on her back, thighs wide while she moaned up at Ian, her body taking all of his length.

Jealousy was a hot rush of emotion, his throat swelling as anger fired in his belly.

"I don't want to go," the boy snapped. "I want to stay here with you."

"Then it's simple," Bryony gurgled. "Suck this and we can fuck for as long as you're able."

*

Time turned elastic again. In a surreal moment, with Adam not quite believing he was closing in on the shiny cock-head, he gulped and flashed a look at Bryony's face. Adam saw her avid expression, the woman's eyes shining with her excitement.

He then flicked a glance up at Ian and saw the boy gaping down, as though he too couldn't believe it was actually happening.

"Oh God, sweetie," Adam heard Bryony gurgle. "Yes, darling ... God yes..."

Adam had all the time in the world to examine the cock, its size and the criss-cross of veins sending a ripple of clandestine desire through his centre, the weight of it making him gasp as he took control with one hand.

It was odd, feeling a strange cock – familiar and not at the same time.

"Mrs Baxter," he mumbled, looking to Bryony as though there might be a last-second reprieve. But then, when he looked back to the Ian's dick, he was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to take his first taste. Desire exploded inside Adam, his hand going to his own member so he could stroke at himself, lips parting, an inch of space all that was left between his mouth and Ian's terrible appendage.

Adam heard Bryony's gasp. He heard her murmuring, "My special boy," the cock-head slick and dense against his tongue. "Oh my God, Adam," the woman went on to groan. "You're sucking his cock."

His tongue slid over the dome, Ian's lust seeping out of the eye. Adam then pursed his lips and felt the mass filling his mouth, a moan coming up around the girth of the thing, arousal a hot coal in the pit of his stomach.

Adam held onto the cock and slurped at the end; then pulled away to look at the woman staring at him with bright-eyed amazement.

"Oh darling, you did it," Bryony groaned.

"Share it with me," the boy mumbled, moving in to kiss Bryony's mouth.

*

"You're my special boy," Bryony whispered into his ear. She pulled back from Adam's face, her eyes glittering and set on his gaze. "Just trust me," she added before moving in to suck Ian's length.

Adam watched his landlady gomming and slurping. He fondled his cock and waited his turn, suddenly keen to taste Ian again.

"Is it fun?" Bryony asked, holding the penis for Adam to lick. "Do you like it?" she moaned.

Adam nodded, his tongue slipping over the cock-head, his hand jacking his own dick. He mumbled, "As long as I'm with you, I'd do this forever..." Adam then spluttered and gagged when Ian's dome hit the back of his throat.

Bryony laughed in response, her hands on his cheeks. She gurgled, "We can have so much fun together, my lovely sweet boy. But stop sucking him now. I want you to taste me again ... I want Ian to fuck me so you can lick my love off his cock.

"Will you do that for me?"

"Anything," said Adam, the tingles rising up through his core. "I love you," he sobbed.

So Bryony leaned back on the chaise, thighs going wide. "Put it back in there," she groaned, splaying her folds.

"Yeah," muttered Ian, sinking in up to his balls. "Just 'cos you asked so nicely," he added. "I'll fuck your old cunt."

"Make it filthy," Bryony whined, her eyes slits as she glared up at Ian. "But don't come. Don't you dare come before I've had both of you boys at the same time."

Ian plunged in and out and, with Bryony whining and gasping, he snarled, "Me in your cunt and him up your arse?"

"That's just what I'd love," Bryony whimpered, shoes waggling and shaking, her legs dancing like a scarecrow's in a hurricane. "Ian," she groaned. "You're so bloody huge ... I swear, darling, you're going to come out of the top of my head.

"Don't stop fucking," Bryony sobbed. "Don't stop fucking my kitty until I say you can stop."

Ian lunged and snarled, "Don't you want Adam to suck you off my dick?"

"God yes ... Yes please!" Bryony sobbed, her fingers working her nub. "Let me see it," she whined, three digits buried inside after Ian slid out. "I want to watch."

Bryony fingered herself, digits working her sex as Adam went at Ian's length. Adam slobbered and licked, sucking his cheeks hollow while wanking the other boy down close to his balls.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuck," Bryony mumbled. "Adam, my sweetheart, you really do seem to be enjoying that thing."

Adam licked the shaft from its root to its tip, even swirling his tongue over the end before gurgling, "It's because you're all over him, Mrs Baxter. It's your kitty I'm licking."

Bryony hauled herself up, expression aglow with obvious excitement. "What about spunk?"

Sitting upright, she went for Ian's length, holding onto his dick while sliding her tongue over the veiny protrusions.

"Would you mind if he comes on your face?"

Adam's voice cracked when he replied. "If you're here sucking it too," gurgled the boy. "I don't care as long as you're with me."

Bryony grinned and leaned in to kiss Adam's mouth. "I want you inside me," she murmured. "I want you in my dirty-hole while Ian fucks me in my cunt."

"Come on then," said Ian, slapping the hose against Bryony's cheek. "We'll split you in half, you dirty old bitch."

*

She made Adam sit on the chaise. Bryony then straddled his thighs, smearing her need all over her vulva while Ian looked on and cranked at his cock.

The boy from Manchester watched, his eyes heavy-lidded. "Right up your shitter," he grunted. "I knew you were mucky, but that takes the cake."

"He isn't there yet," the woman replied.

With her back to Adam, Bryony then bent at the waist, reaching down to take hold of his cock. She worked her fist over its length a few times, whining and moaning while telling Adam to spread her apart.

Bryony hissed, "Let me get on it," when Adam's hips started to move. "Keep still, be gentle, don't be too rough at the beginning."

Adam's hands went to her waist, his cock nudging her anus. "Hurry up," the boy grunted, teeth gritted against the urge to lunge.

"Steady," Bryony said. "Don't go charging about."

She sucked in air through her nose. Bryony whimpered and groaned, the head of the cock pushing at the tight ring of muscle, her body resisting the blunt invader.

Bryony mumbled some nonsense while Adam grunted and sighed, with Ian standing in front of the chaise, his eyes set on the spectacle.

"Oh God, oh bloody hell," Bryony snorted when her rectum finally gave up the fight. "My arse," she mumbled, eyelids fluttering as she gaped up at Ian. "He's stuffing me full of his cock."

"Yeah," Ian replied as he advanced. The boy cranked his length, evil intent in his eyes. "And I'm gonna fuck your cunt inside out," he lewdly went on. "Come on," he gasped, "spread your legs wider and show me your snatch."

Bryony blinked at Ian as he moved between her legs. "You're so crude," she accused, folding her legs at the knees.

"Yeah, but you fuckin' love it, you mucky old slag."

Bryony's chin laid on her chest as she gaped down to see Ian's cock pressed up against her body. She boggled at the sight for a moment or two, then gulped when she looked into his face.

"Two big boys," gurgled the woman. "Oh my lovely big boys."

Then Ian's length slid into her body, with Bryony's breasts rolling and swaying when the rutting began.

*

Adam's hands were full of Bryony's breasts, her weight pressed against him, the strange sensation of Ian's size moving against his length coming at him through the thin membrane separating their cocks. Bryony grunted and groaned, the sound of her voice all clotted and thick when she moaned at Ian to fuck into her body.

Ian, for his part, snuffled and snorted, using the whole of his length to probe in deep while Adam clung on unable to move much at all.

Bryony squeaked in delight when Ian snorted, "I'm gonna stuff your cunt," her flesh stretched tight round his girth, her rectum plugged by Adam. "Mucky old slag taking two cocks. Look at you, you fuckin' love it, don't you."

"I adore all of it," Bryony gasped, doing her best to take more meat into her body. She wriggled and moaned, anus jammed with Adam's length and girth, his fingers still mauling her breasts. "Just fuck me," she spat at the one in her front. "You think you're so bloody great? Use that big thing on my twat. Don't tickle me with it, show me what you can do."

Ian leaned in to wedge his tongue between Bryony's lips. He slobbered and licked at her mouth, sucking her tongue while the woman squirmed and tried to fuck up to meet him on the way in.

"Don't come in my kitty," Bryony squealed. She looked into Ian's face to see his features all twisted, his lips pulled back from his teeth. "Just keep fucking my quim, don't you dare stop. Keep fucking me, darling," Bryony groaned. "Am I all wet? Is it wet in there, darling?"

"Fuckin' soaked," Ian replied on a gasp. He looked down to see her body taking his all, the shaft gooey when he pulled out, the labia clinging. "You're pissin' all over my cock."

"I want to suck it all off you." Bryony bucked and shoved at Ian's chest. She squirmed with agitation, desperate to get the boy off her before he squirted his seed. "I want to share you with Adam," she added. "Let us lick my kitty off your cock."

"Oh, you dirty old slut," Ian groaned, his length easing free. "I wanna see you both do it. That's it, you bitch, get your lips around my dick."

Adam gaped for a moment or two when Bryony slipped off his cock. He blinked at the woman, his hand going to his length.

"Stop fiddling with yourself," he heard Bryony squeak. "Come and share this with me."

Adam looked at where Ian was standing in front on the chaise, Bryony perched on its edge with the great length in her fist.

"His cock's covered juice," the woman went on. "Suck my cunt off him, there's a good boy."

Adam gulped down on the desire which surged up inside. He stared at Bryony's face as he shifted his rump sideways to join her, his eyes flicking across to the dense mass of male meat in her fist.

"God yes," he heard Bryony moan when he licked the smears from the shaft. "That's such a filthy sight. That's it my lovely boy, suck that big cock."

Then she was there with him, Bryony gomming and slurping before passing Ian back to her lover.

The woman groaned, "This is just perfect," her stare set on Adam's lips stretched tight around Ian's cock. She rubbed at herself, two fingers inside her body, her thumb working her clit. "It's so bloody lovely doing all this with you, Adam," she sighed. "Thank you for sharing this with me."

"I love you," the boy croaked, his eyes glazed with his need.

It went on for several minutes, with Bryony glugging and slurping, exaggerating the liquid sounds before passing the cock back to Adam. The boy was a little more reserved, licking and sucking and wanking the thing, with Bryony occasionally using her hand against his own length.

"If you don't stop doing that," Ian finally mumbled, hips working as he fucked into Bryony's mouth. "I'm gonna come..."

"Then do it," Bryony muttered, eyes bright as she jacked at his length. "Give me your spunk."

She continued to fist Ian's cock, urging him on with a sewer-mouthed torrent, her words having the desired effect.

"I fuckin' warned ya," snarled Ian, semen spitting out of his dick. "Fuck, that's it. I'm coming..."

The stuff slapped onto Bryony's face while Adam looked on in amazement. She didn't flinch when Ian's rush splashed over her cheek, there was no flicker when more of the goo spattered onto her forehead.

Ian grunted out, "What about you?" his fist now jacking his cock. He aimed the eye towards Adam, a squirt catching the boy on his shoulder.

Bryony chuckled when Adam leaped back. "Next time it's your face that's going to get plastered," she said. "But for now, come in here and help me clean this mess up."

Adam blinked at the instruction, reluctant to do as his landlady said.

"Don't be shy," Bryony told him, jizm still spurting from Ian. The woman kept her eyes fixed on his stare as Adam watched her scoop cum from her chin with a forefinger. "Kiss me," she urged, when the finger came out of her mouth.