Mrs. Baxter's Boarding House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a daze, Adam complied, Bryony working his cock with a backhand grip as he sat there beside her, their tongues slipping and sliding.

"It's just cum," she breathed at her lover when the kiss broke. "It's not poison."

Then Bryony ducked in to slurp Ian's cock.

"Get here with me," she said to Adam, crooking a forefinger.

"Yeah," Ian sighed when he saw Adam sucking spunk off his dick. "That's it, mate, lick it all off."

Bryony moved up to kiss Ian before she asked, "Will you show him what to do?"

And then Adam was boggling again as he watched the woman and Ian drop to their knees side-by-side, the pair going at his penis.

*

Adam sat on the chaise, Ian slurping and sucking while Bryony mumbled, "Let it go whenever you want." She grinned up at Adam and winked at the boy. "Come for us, darling."

The woman then took control of the hard-on, glugging and gomming and jacking its root.

"Fuckin' mad, isn't she?" said Ian, grabbing a handful of Bryony's hair. "Go on, get it right down your throat," grunted the boy. "Suck him."

"Your turn," Bryony coughed, gagging and spluttering after taking Adam down to his balls.

There was no hesitation from Ian. He grabbed at Adam and swirled his tongue over the purple dome, his fist cranking away.

Bryony watched for a few seconds, then moved up to face Adam.

"What do you think?" she asked on a gurgle, the boy's hands on her breasts.

Adam gulped and glanced down at Ian, his eyes then going back to the woman's face. He shrugged and croaked out, "I don't know. It's been too quick. I ... I can't believe we're doing all this."

Bryony gazed with bright intensity for several long moments, then gasped at Adam to, "Lick his spunk off my face and then kiss me. Let's share some of that muck."

It was the woman's fervour which got Adam there. He was hesitant at first, but then ducked in to dab his tongue at Ian's jizm smeared over her face. Bryony went mad with the moaning and gasping, her tongue in his mouth while Adam squeezed and mauled at her breasts.

"Suck my tits, sweetheart," Bryony squeaked. "That's it, really suck on my nipples. Suck auntie's tits..."

The surge rose suddenly, with Adam groaning around his mouthful of breast. He bucked and jerked and gasped as the rush burst out of his cock, a yelp from Ian catching Bryony's attention.

"Yes!" cried the woman as she left Adam alone to join Ian down at the gush. "Take all of it," Bryony moaned as she watched Ian gulping down spunk. She rubbed at herself, mouth hanging slack until the deluge abated, then moved to kiss Ian's mouth, the boy giving her Adam's jizm with his tongue.

The pair swapped it between them, passing the goo back-and-forth until Bryony levered upright and offered the mess to the boy who'd produced it.

"That's just about it," Bryony said when the kiss finally broke. "We can do everything now, darling," she added, nodded while smiling at Adam. She leaned in while straddling the boy's thighs, pressing her breasts to his face before leaning in close. "You're my special boy," whispered the woman. "Stay here with me tonight when Ian leaves. I want you to sleep here with me. We can make love and I'll tell you about Amanda..."

Graduation

Adam wears the gown and mortar board, his mother snapping away with her Kodak.

After a few minutes of this, she spots a scene she particularly wants to preserve, scuttling away to point and click while Adam stands next to his father.

"How was the boarding-house, Adam?" asks the old man.

A secret thrill clutches at Adam, his insides clenching at the memories he's made with Bryony Baxter.

"Not bad, you know," Adam replies, noncommittal and causal. "Decent room, cheapish rent, a good meal in the evening."

"Sounds like it hasn't changed much since I stayed there," says Adam's father. "And Bryony?" he adds with a snort. "How did you get on with her?"

"All right," Adam replies, his face heating up as the questions rise up inside him.

"Rounded your education off, did she?"

Adam gapes at his dad, not knowing how to respond.

The old man chuckles when he sees his son's face. "Old Jasper was a porter in halls when you first arrived, yes? He gave you her telephone number?"

Adam nods, not believing his ears.

"Well, it was me who passed it on. Your mother said you were desperate to find some decent lodgings." He pauses and goes on to finish with, "If Bryony was anything like when I had a room in that house ... Well, you've had an interesting time..."