Mrs. Brown's Tale

Story Info
How things were meant to be.
4.6k words
4.36
56.1k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In starting this story, I would like to make it perfectly clear that this is a work of complete fiction, straight from my head to the page. It is also my very first attempt at any form of writing, and if it becomes apparent that it's good enough, I may consider attempting another.

Warning: This 'story' is going to be a rather lengthy one and probably not with as much sexual activities as some others, at least at first!

*****

My story begins with meeting my future husband-to-be (Richard) while in college and from the same guy learnt more about biology and anatomy than was ever taught me in school...some very pleasant, some not so! Even so, we eventually decided to move in different directions career-wise; he in Business studies, while I went with Domestic Science, in preparation for becoming the very best wife and mother that I could possibly be for my beloved.

Now I know that a lot of people subscribe to the old cliché that "Hindsight is a wonderful thing", and if only I had known then what I know now, a lot of things would have turned out a hell of a lot differently!!

By the way, my name is June, and I met 'him' when I was young, naïve and very, very curious about a lot of things that were beyond my initial understanding. While living with my parents, who were very strict Catholics, absolutely nothing untoward was ever discussed in the ways of the world - until I got to college! Boy, living away from home; man, I went wild, wanted to know anything and everything about every subject on earth.

Although we were attending the same college, we had decided to study in very different directions, as stated previously, and with that in mind I also decided to take Carpentry, thinking it may help with any D.I.Y. I might do. Believe me, I was very popular in that class! Joinery took on a completely different meaning! It was during this period that I got to know Richard, and while we didn't exactly rip each other's clothes off at first, each of us quickly got to know what the other was thinking!

Please bear in mind that I had yet to lose my cherry and was both very nervous, and excited about doing so. One thing about Richard, he could be so very understanding and also had an abundance of patience, and I definitely got the impression that he used to practice both on me! Even so, it wasn't until we were in our third year of college that he finally got past all of my defences and into my panties.

During the time between that momentous day and our graduation, we both enjoyed each other's bodies on a very regular basis, but it wasn't until just before we graduated that we decided to tie the knot, and were very thankful for having thought about getting jobs that were conducive to our studies, and had saved as much as we could in order to be able to look for somewhere to live after our big day.

It was not without the help of our parents adding to our savings that we eventually found a two-bedroom condo in a very nice residential area in a city not too far away, but there was just one rather large problem, in moving towards his dream of building his own company, Richard had to do a lot of research, while I on the other hand, began home-building, which entailed some D.I.Y. in building cabinets, chairs and tables.

Hence argument number one; how could I possibly expect him to work while all I could do was banging around making furniture. It was only resolved when his family invited him to work from their place until I had our own home up and running. Quite unexpectedly, I found my work going a lot easier without having to consider anyone else, the complete opposite of what I did expect, and a lot quicker too. My work in carpentry was also expanding to some lesser degree, owing to some of our neighbours catching on, and spreading the word.

Even one or two of their husbands were starting to take an interest! The only things we had to buy was a bed and a sofa, which were a little beyond my capabilities as a D.I.Y.er! Needless to say, Richard was over-joyed at the prospect of not having to travel twenty-four miles before even starting to get anything done, and even more so at not having to sit on anything resembling an old fruit case!

Within a couple of months he was getting very excited about starting his own business, although he would obviously have to be starting from home via the internet, the only problem being any computer glitches that arose, as neither of us had taken any courses that covered that in any detail. For that kind of thing we had accumulated quite a few 'For Dummies' books, which very soon had paid for themselves. Life was looking good.

In fact, it was about then that I seriously thought about starting a family, but as soon as I raised the subject with Richard, he either changed the subject rather deftly or just simply ignored me, saying that my hormones were playing up.

So eventually, after a couple of months, I decided to take matters into my own hands, and stopped taking my birth control pills, and it wasn't long before the inevitable happened, and after making sure that enough time had elapsed, I confessed to Richard; and guess what, he first of all went ballistic at me, saying I had no right to put us in this position at this time; when things were just going so well for us.

I countered his objections by saying I wanted a child before I became too old to enjoy raising he or she. We ended up either avoiding each other, or on the odd occasion we did bump into each other, just not speaking; I must say, he had sulking down to a fine art!!

It lasted just under two weeks, and I'm still not quite sure how the silence got broken, but very glad it did. I think his main concern was having his priorities altered in respect of his company vs. my health care, and again I was very glad that we didn't live too far away from our families, as they became very frequent visitors, which alleviated some of his fears, thank god.

All went very well, but by the time I was just over eight months, I had a belly on me that had to be seen to be believed; my boobs had filled out (even more and definitely to Richard's liking and enjoyment) and were quite content to rest on top of my belly!

Trouble was I couldn't for the life of me see my feet without the use of a mirror! Although I was fully aware of what I would be putting myself through when starting with the family thing, I was now at the stage of wishing it would all soon be over - and also cursing Richard for putting me in this most uncomfortable position, and I mean out loud!

When the time came for me to go into hospital, I went gladly, thinking only of the pain relief - at least until childbirth!!

Then came my 'revenge', when it was my turn to go into the delivery room, I forcefully insisted that Richard came too! He took it upon himself to hold my hand, ignoring any advice to the contrary...he he he! By the time it was all over, it was his turn to suffer; nursing a severely crushed hand which had to be treated, while I was in a private room resting, while waiting for my boy to be cleaned up and given to me. He arrived weighing in at a little over eleven pounds.

At least naming him wasn't going to be any trouble; we had already decided if it was a boy 'Anthony' if a girl, 'Antonia'. Now, I'm going to skip a few years, otherwise this would turn into epic proportions! Tony is now in his last year in middle school and I'm now into my forty-third year and still doing a little carpentry, but only in a 'hobby' capacity.

Richard has now built up his business to such an extent that he's been able to expand almost across the country and we've also moved out of the condo into a respectfully large detached house, complete with sunken swimming pool, jacuzzi and a hot-tub (big enough for twelve adults). If it wasn't for the fact that Richard now spends a hell of a lot of time flying here, there and everywhere, we'd all be perfectly happy. But I wasn't at all happy and Tony was picking up on that.

He had recently begun repeatedly asking what was wrong, to which I had no definite answer, just a 'gut' feeling. I would probably be a lot happier knowing the truth, but couldn't be absolutely sure. This had been going on for quite a while, and it was now causing me considerable distress, which in turn led me to hiring a Private Investigator.

Now I was reduced to more waiting, still not having said anything to Tony.

It was close to three weeks before I heard anything from the P.I. but even then I couldn't believe what he had dug up. It seems that Richard was alone whenever he visited his offices closest to home, but when he went further afield he always took his secretary, a long-legged brunette with big tits and a bum to match. I now had a five page report along with a bundle of photos, which wouldn't have been out of place in the Kama Sutra.

My next move was to both copy the report and then confront Richard and lay down my list of demands, and it was only then that he blew his stack; yelling and blustering, trying his utmost to wriggle out of it, fully knowing that he couldn't. He even woke Tony up with the noise he was making. I then told him to get out of the house, in front of Tony.

I should now just mention that due to the amount of sports and gym time Tony had been having, he was just a little taller but a with a much bigger build than his father, most of which was muscle that I had noticed when he cleaned up the garden, shirtless. Before he left, I also told him that I would be retaining the services of a lawyer for the purpose of obtaining a divorce, along with a list of my demands.

During all of the arguing and shouting, I had managed to keep my cool, but when the front door finally closed behind Richard, I'm afraid I just fell apart, both crying and almost collapsing, and if it hadn't been for Tony catching me and carrying me to my room, god knows how I would have ended up. After laying me on my bed, he just got a chair and while holding my hand, sat with me all night keeping watch.

For the best part of my married life, the one constant companion I had was my blessed son Tony. He truly was my saviour during those days and nights following the break-up of my marriage. Looking back, I realised that we had formed a bond, that, until now, I hadn't even recognised. But now; he meant more to me than life itself! He was the glue that had somehow held me together through those dark days.

Prior to this upheaval, he had been trying to decide which college he would be going to, now if I even dared to bring that up in conversation, he would close it down immediately, saying that because of what had transpired between his father and me, he would not be going anywhere other than the local college, just so he could help me as and when I needed it - so it was that he became the man of the house, repairs, new installations, routine duties; taking the garbage out, cleaning the pool, clearing the garden and cleaning the jacuzzi and the hot-tub.

I just didn't have the heart to stop him as he took charge. It took close to four months to finally get my divorce, even though it wasn't contested right to the point of getting all my main demands; although I did relent on one or two minor things. Richard shortly afterwards moved his head office about two thousand miles away. He had his own reasons for that, I really didn't give a shit!

The only people that I really felt sorry for were his parents, who had virtually been there for us since the beginning, by either helping in some way or simply by looking after us. It wasn't until then that I realised that he was just like most son's, 'living his own life'. Tony and I still keep in touch, and visit from time to time.

By the time all the dust had settled Tony and I were pretty well set-up for life, including his entire college fees, should he decide what he wants to study; at the moment he's content just looking after his old mom. However, it still came like a bolt out of the blue to discover just how much he really wanted to take care of me and in what way!

This discovery was made purely by chance, or possibly accident, when I came home unexpectedly one afternoon, to get a tool I needed for a carpentry job I was doing for a friend. I keep all of my tools in the garage which also has a door directly into the house. When opening said door, I could hear voices, although indistinctly, so, thinking Tony had a young lady over, decided to give them some privacy.

Unfortunately, some of the interior walls were quite thin; latticework covered with plaster, which is where I was standing now, unintentionally listening to every word said. It wasn't a girl he had over, but a friend of his that I really didn't like, and that if I had been home when they arrived, most definitely wouldn't have gotten past the front door or any other door, come to that!

Just to top it all off, I initially thought they were discussing some girl at school, when Tony said something that definitely rang a bell in my head - they were talking ABOUT ME!! While still trying to be as quiet as a mouse, yet visibly shaking, I crept through the door into the garage, and it took about ten minutes to get both my nerves and thoughts settled down.

As I stood there, in the dark, I suddenly realised that not only had I raised a son that now fancied his own mother, but these feelings were being reciprocated; well, judging by the amount of moisture seeping into my panties! Now that I had become aware of all of these facts, I was now facing one, possibly two rather large problems; 1) How do I make my son aware that the feelings we had for each other, were the same, and 2) after the first problem, how do I tell him I had over-heard his conversation with his friend without causing him severe embarrassment?

Also, as a minor point, how to keep his friend from blabbing it around that Tony wanted to be a motherfucker!? After pondering these things for a while, I decided to sleep on it, see how it went in the morning. One thing was certain, the job I was doing was going to take a bit longer than expected! After returning home that evening, and letting myself in the front door rather noisily, just in case, and found that they had already left, but found a note on the fridge door saying that they'd gone to see a movie, and would see me later.

Now I had a problem, an unknown amount of time on my hands, things on my mind, and an unanticipated feeling of excitement in my loins! I had a choice, with the house empty, I could do whatever I wanted, wherever I wanted, my only concern was being caught if I decided to do anything outside of my own bedroom!

On the other hand, wouldn't it be a little daring and or exciting, the risk of being caught? Also, who knew if Tony would be alone when he returned? Too many unknowns!

Bugger it, I would throw caution to the wind, if I'm caught, I'm caught! So there I am, in the middle of my sitting room, imagination running wild, with fingers not far behind, giving myself a much needed pleasurable time, while at the same time, not being completely naked, with one hand stroking and caressing my heaving breast and the other buried deep inside my panties.

I was having the time of my life squirming around getting higher and higher, moaning and groaning, the volume increasing minute by minute. It was only by chance that the sound on the TV was barely loud enough to hear, that I heard Tony drive up the gravel driveway. By this time, I had not only removed my panties, but had almost all of my hand buried in my very wet and aroused pussy, and I was more than determined not to stop my pleasuring - God, I hadn't felt this horny in what seemed like decades!

It was almost like slow motion; hearing the front door slam; then Tony appearing in the doorway of the living room, thankfully, on his own. I don't think that he noticed me at first, but when he did it was definitely a double-take! Mom! What the hell!? He sounded so shocked. Tony, shut up and sit down and listen, I said. When he had, I explained what I had heard earlier between him and his friend; how it had excited me more than even I expected, hence this result.

After hearing this, and getting more and more embarrassed as well as excited, as witnessed by the extremely large protuberance in the front of his shorts, which also served to get me aroused all over again, I asked him if he was just sounding off to his friend, or was he prepared to back his words up with some action? Without even saying a word, he jumped up, shed his clothes in seconds, and finally stood in front of me, stark naked.

Man, it was impressive! I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a boner like this! And I was most definitely going to take full advantage of it!! It was probably as long as my forearm, or bloody close to it, as well as being as thick as my wrist, all covered with knotty blue veins; it was a hot horny bitches dream come true, and I was all for it! I reached out with one hand tentatively, less he lose his nerve, and giving him his chance to pull away. He did the exact opposite, leaning in towards me, wanting the contact.

Sitting up on the sofa, I found I couldn't hold him in just one hand, I really needed two or even three hands! It must have been at least ten inches, as hard as iron and the surface, smooth as silk, with such a large vermillion helmet, which even without stroking was leaking precum. Using my thumb, I smeared it all around that impressive head, then pulling him gently towards me, guided him towards my watering mouth.

After taking just the tip in, my tongue lost no time in travelling the length and breadth of that fantastic appendage, closely followed by my lips, up one side and down the other. Eventually exploring even further afield, wetting the large ball-sack below. But now, he was starting to get impatient. Tony was now groaning loudly, with all that I'd been doing, he was more than eager to take things further - as was I.

While I had been busy with his beautiful cock, he had been doing his best to get me in the same state of undress as himself; naked. Now he was taking control, taking my head between his hands and removing me from his fabulous erection, then finally removing my dress, pulling me forward so that I was sitting on the edge of the sofa, lifting my legs and spreading them wide, kneeling between them and slowly savouring my most intimate parts before licking with his broad tongue the length of my cunt, driving me strongly towards an amazing orgasm.

Then, bending my right leg and foot down towards his mouth, he took my toes into his mouth and sucked my them. Never, in all my life, had I ever had anyone do anything so sensuous or sensual to me; it literally took my breath away. If I hadn't been so horny I'd have swooned! After dealing with my left foot in the same manner, he proceeded to work his way up my legs slowly, teasing me until I was on the point of screaming at him!

At last, he reached my pussy; it had long since flowered and was streaming with my juices. I had not been this worked up in decades, at least since college. Still he continued to take things slowly, first licking and cleaning my inner thighs of my juices, then placing his mouth over my cunt, sucked and slurped like he was having a three-course meal, finally sinking his tongue deep within my vagina ~ within seconds I was having an orgasm, the likes of which I had never experienced before!

Even before I had peaked and was coming down, he was penetrating me with his fabulous prick. Now I don't know if it was because I hadn't been fucked for so long that I had shrivelled, or regained my virginity, but as he entered me I screamed out at him to take it slowly, as I was being stretched beyond belief. As eager as he was to get inside me, I was so grateful that he heeded my pleading's! He then decided to take things at a snail's pace; Christ, I didn't know which was worse, the pain or the teasing!

12