Mrs. Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head and extended her arm in that familiar selfie pose and took a couple of snaps. I sat quietly, enjoying a beer without fear of scorn from my mother.

The phone buzzed again. This time Mrs. Carter made a tsk sound, but was grinning broadly.

"He likes the pictures but would appreciate something a little more special. Would you help out here, Ty, and take my picture for him?"

"Er, sure, whatever you need."

She handed me her phone and I stood up and aimed it at her, ensuring to get her faee in focus.

"No, wait a second," she commanded, "he wants something special, which is why I need your help."

With that she reached around the back of her bikini top and unclasped it, then from between her breasts pulled it away from her, exposing herself to me without fear or shame. I tried to hide my face behind the tiny camera, and told myself to keep my eyes up. She lifted her arms and rested them seductively on the top of her head, serving to both pose and lift her breasts so they projected all their impressive size but none of the effects of gravity over time.

"I'm really not sure... I mean, won't Mr. Carter know that I took the picture?" I blurted out.

"Oh, give it here," Mrs. Carter scolded, "Look!"

She snatched the phone and tapped some of the icons, then thrust it back at me. It was on the text message screen. Message from Bill-at least I knew Mr. Carter's first name now.

:Have Ty take it. I'm sure he'll be happy to help out:

"See?"

I nodded shyly and took the phone back, set the camera, and Mrs. Carter resumed her pose. To be honest, I wasn't unhappy about this development at all. She had curves, for sure, but they were so statuesque, so womanly. She was clearly a mature, confident woman; a far cry from the vapid, skinny girls I'd wasted the past couple of years chasing (with occasional success...I was thinking of you, Maisie, you little pastor's daughter slut.)

I snapped a couple of pictures as Mrs. Carter shifted her pose, finally leaning forward, letting those breasts drop seductively between her arms. I kept snapping.

"That should be enough for now," Mrs. Carter asserted, sitting up and taking back her phone. She leaned back on the chaise, then up at me, beckoning to take my seat back where I had lounged. She tapped away on the phone and moments later giggled.

"Success!" she exclaimed, "That will keep him happy for his flight, even though it's just an hour. Come on, drink up, let's have one of my mai tais."

With that she jumped up, arms and breasts jiggling freely, and headed for the kitchen, seemingly singing to herself as she went.

For the next hour, possibly two we drank through a pitcher of fruity cocktails and chatted through small talk about school, Julie, school, Mr. Carter, his fiery red-headed female boss, and movies. When her phone buzzed again I realized I too had a little buzz going, and closed my eyes as I laid back chuckling lightly as she laughed at whatever message she'd received.

I think I dozed, maybe just for a minute, as Mrs. Carter's shrill "Ty!" startled me back to my senses. "Round two for Mr. Carter."

The sun now blinded me and I rubbed my eyes to try to regain focus, then rolled on my chaise to face Mrs. Carter. My mind stopped working the moment I realized that she was now completely naked. Somewhere she had ditched the bikini bottoms and was sat upright on the chaise, one leg either side, spreading them widely, though I couldn't see anything from my angle.

"Here you go; take it from the bottom there, and make sure you get everything in," she said with an ease that was disarming. I slowly got to me feet and took the phone from her.

"We like to have fun, Ty. Good, clean, adult fun, and if this makes him happy, then so be it. And it makes me feel pretty sexy that he still wants this."

Once again I nodded dumbly.

Now as I looked at the phone screen there was Mrs. Carter, leaning forward, hands on her thighs, those breasts hanging perfectly in their magnificent glory, but now with her legs wide so far that the pale pink of her inner lips contrasted so obviously with the darker coloration of her naked pussy. There was not a pubic hair in sight. As she tilted her head, ran her fingers through her hair, and even took her fingers to spread her lips even wider I kept on clicking away as I felt a stirring in my own shorts. With one hand spreading those pussy lips and the other poking a suggestive finger into her mouth, I finally stopped clicking and lowered the camera, simply staring.

"Okay, that should do it!" she said, giggling, "I'll send these then meet me in the pool, okay?"

That actually sounded like a good idea. The cool water would be refreshing and also serve as camouflage for me engorging manhood. I slid into the water quickly.

Moments later Mrs. Carter walked towards me, still completely naked and sat on the edge very close to me. She slid in and submerged herself, brushing her hair back as she surfaced and the water cascaded over her shoulders and down her breasts. While she looked at me thinking who knows what, she said nothing and spent the next few minutes swimming underwater the length of the pool, clearly not a care in the world.

I wasn't sure what to do, so just waited until finally Mrs. Carter seemed finished with her pool excursion and pulled herself out, casually brushing water from her breasts, arms, and legs, then returning to her chaise and laying out to dry in the pleasant afternoon sun. I returned to my chaise and no words were spoken. I laid back and fell asleep.

-

The sun had started to dip though the temperature was still very pleasant when I jolted awake to Mrs. Carter laughing heartily next to me. She was still completely naked, and was talking on what appeared to be speaker phone to someone.

"Yes, he's still here...Say Hi to Bill, Ty."

Mrs. Carter turned the phone to face me and I could see Mr. Carter grinning back on video phone.

"H...h...h...hi, Mr. Carter," I stuttered.

"Hey there, Ty. Hope you guys are looking after each other," he said, beaming a broad smile.

"Thanks, honey," Mrs. Carter said as she turned the camera back to her, then pointed it up and down her torso, pausing briefly as the camera no doubt beamed a shot of her crotch back to her husband, "I'll send it when we're done. Thanks," she finished enthusiastically.

As she switched off the phone, Mrs. Carter turned to me. "I noticed something that seems a little unfair, Ty."

"..."

"I've been naked all afternoon, and you, well, you're not. That doesn't seem fair, really, does it? Let me answer for you, it's not. Mr. Carter thought it was unfair, and since I'm not putting anything back on, the only option is for you to join me. So there you have it, it's decided. I can give you a hand if you need..."

Oh no. I had promised Mr. Carter I wouldn't say no. But instantly I just knew I'd not be able to stop myself getting an erection. In front of Mrs. Carter.

"Do you want me to call him back and tell him that you're not playing fair?" Mrs. Carter said in a serious tone, but with a wry smile curling on the edge of her lips. "Come here, let me help."

I slowly stood up and stood in front of Mrs. Carter. She reached a hand to my stomach and lightly brushed her nails over my skin in a way that caused instant goosebumps. Then she dragged that tough down to the elastic of my swim shorts, then over the material and down to where my penis was slowly starting to react. I just looked straight ahead as I felt those nails catch my glans, then glide upwards along my shaft again. It was happening.

"Let's do this properly, shall we?"

Mrs. Carter hooked her fingers between my hips and shorts and slowly pulled them down my legs. We had been here before, but this time I didn't make any dash for home. As my shorts hit my ankles I finally looked down and Mrs. Carter was eye level with my growing manhood.

"Oh, I love seeing this," she said, looking back up at me, "I think I may be turning you on, Ty, what do you think?"

Yet another dumb nod.

"You have a beautiful cock, so thick..."

I returned my gaze to straight ahead, letting whatever was going on to simply happen.

"Can I just say one thing, though?"

Dumb nod.

"Trim this," she said, pulling at the dark blond pubic hair that puffed out and around my entire groin, "and shave these," she added, flicking gently at my balls. "Just a suggestion."

Another one I was not allowed to say "No" to?

She scraped those nails from my balls along the underside of my shaft before pausing at the head and with just a couple of light fingers lifted it towards her mouth. I had to witness this and looked down as Mrs. Carter's eyes met mine and the head of my cock disappeared into her warm, wet mouth. That was it. I was instantly hard, possibly as much as I had ever been in my life. My cock was throbbing, and I clenched my ass cheeks to try and ensure I didn't just explode immediately.

Slowly Mrs. Carter pushed her head forwards, her lips slipping easily half way down my shaft before she held that position and with one hand started to knead at my scrotum. As she pulled backwards her other hand grasped at the base and started its own back and forth motion.

While one hand slowly jerked my cock and the other flicked my balls between her fingers, Mrs. Carter nodded towards her phone.

"Mr. Carter would like video when you cum on me, so make sure you don't miss it, though I know keeping a steady hand might be tricky. Do your best, hon, he'll really appreciate it."

It was so confident and matter-of-fact, and I guess I knew where this was ending. Happily!

Mrs. Carter didn't let go as I reached down for the phone and got the video app loaded and ready. As I aimed the device I felt her warm breath as she used the tip of her tongue to flick the underside of my glans; she pursed her lips and kissed the head, then pushed forward, synchronized with her hand pulling back on my shaft. Moment later I got that fateful sense that I was about to pass the point of no return. I tensed and Mrs. Carter pulled her head back.

"Video. Start it now."

I hit the button so the little red dot appeared and focused it on the top of her head, then lowered it so that the frame captured her face from the side with my cock pushing against the side of mouth. Mrs. Carter picked up the speed with both her mouth and hand and in seconds that point arrived and I let out a guttural groan.

Mrs. Carter pulled back and lifted her chin, her eyes focused on mine, her hand now rapidly jerking along the full length of my incredibly hard cock. I tried to keep the camera steady but it was shaking, though I think I had my cock and her face both in focus.

I held my breath and with one last pull back, Mrs. Carter held my shaft and the first stream fired out, hitting her under the chin and immediately dropping in a white, creamy blob into the cleavage of those naked breasts. The next was epic, and lived with me for years, as I saw it fire with as much force as I'd ever felt, and sailed over her head, landing somewhere on the chaise behind her. The next seemed to loop in slow-motion before landing on her forehead, streaking down the side of her nose.

Mrs. Carter cooed with closed eyes as she felt the warm man juice cover her. The next hit the bottom of her nose and pooled in the corner of her mouth, until she opened it and let gravity drop the stream into her mouth.

She restarted the jerking of my cock, eking out the last few drips that dotted her breasts. With her head still back and eyes closed she released my cock and took her forefinger, wiping it down the length of the stream I had deposited on her face, and along her nose, finally pushing it into her mouth and closing her lips around it before taking an exaggerated gulp as she swallowed away the evidence.

Finally, she opened her eyes and a huge grin crossed her face. I was still dumbfounded and had totally forgotten about the camera that had been directed her way this entire time.

"Wow. You young guys. I love it."

She looked down at the streaks of semen trickling over her breasts and nipples and again wiped them up with a finger before licking off the remnants.

My cock was slowly drooping and I could feel a bubble of semen on the tip, but Mrs. Carter also noticed and lifted it to her mouth before sliding the tip of her tongue along the length of my cock slit.

"Mmmmm...hmmmm!" She seemed satisfied with the outcome.

"Did you get it all?"

"The all what?"

"Video. Did you record it? For Mr. Carter."

As though it were burning the flesh on my hand I hurriedly handed Mrs. Carter the phone. She hit a few buttons and a few seconds later held it out so I could see the screen and see—a little shakily—my cum stream over her head, then on to her face.

"Excellent," she proclaimed," he'll love this. I'm going to send it right now. Then we can go in, get a bit cleaned up and get something to eat. Sound good?"

Dumb nod.

-

Mrs. Carter had wrapped her silk robe around herself, but discarded it after she discovered she had laid in that second burst of sperm that had landed on the chaise, and it formed an awkward stain. So now she had thrown on an almost sheer pink night gown that covered barely to the base of her ass. But she had allowed me to put my shorts back on, but not before brushing against my cock, playfully jerking on it to 'see how long it takes before it's ready to fire again.'

I sat at the breakfast bar while she fixed salad plates and opened a Sauvignon Blanc, which was extremely refreshing it turned out, since I'd never had wine before. But maybe the mix with the cocktails and beer wasn't such a good idea as I felt light-headed and sleepy. The mammoth ejaculation probably contributed to the euphoric, relaxing feeling, too.

It was odd to then engage in small talk with Mrs. Carter as we munched on the rabbit food. Each time I blinked I had a picture of her face receiving my load etched on to the insides of my eyelids. I think Mrs. Carter might have also been feeling some of the effects of the booze in the afternoon sun. She was giggly and flirty. When she retrieved the wine bottle from the fridge for a refill she bent at the waist, her ass pointed straight at me, giving me an unforgettable view of her pussy lips bulging between her thighs.

Mr. Carter called just as we were putting the plates in the sink. She took the call in the living room, which worried me. I know she'd sent the video. Maybe he wasn't at all happy.

"Mr. Carter says 'Great job', he loves it, and thanks you," Mrs. Carter blurted in a high-pitched squeak when she returned. "He said there's a list of tasks on cards in our dresser...and there's a bonus in it for you if you can help me out."

"Help you?"

"Yes, don't worry, it's not spreading dirt...well, not that kind of dirt!" She laughed sexily at her own joke. "I mean, we don't want you to do anything you don't like, of course. But, well..." she went coy for a moment, tilting her head to the side and dropping her chin as her eyes lifted to mine, fluttering them slightly, "...you do like me, right? I mean, this big old body doesn't gross you out?"

"Oh no, no, no...not at all. If you don't mind me saying, Mrs. Carter, I think you're very sexy."

I caught myself. Did I go too far?

She walked towards me with an exaggerated hip thrust as though she were on a catwalk in Milan and lightly lay her fingers on my bicep before dragging it down to my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. Then, with her eyes fixed on mine she leaned towards me and kissed me full on the lips. It was soft, she smelled of peaches, I opened my mouth slightly and immediately felt her tongue slip inside and gently caress the tip of my tongue, and the back of my teeth. I'd never felt anything like it; I didn't really know what it was; but I liked it.

She maneuvered our locked hands to rest on my crotch, then let my hand go and continued to rub up and down as I started to get hard.

"I think we should cross a couple of to-dos off Mr. Carter's list. What do you think, Ty?"

Dumb nod.

She took my hand again and started to lead me through the house before pushing open the door of her bedroom.

"Make yourself comfortable...without those...and I'll be back in a sec."

It gave me a moment to ponder the day so far. One that I knew would go down in history, and I had no idea where it was still to take me.

Somewhat brazenly I quickly pulled down my shorts and tossed them on to a nearby chair and slowly started to jerk at my cock so it might be fully hard by the time she arrived.

The clink of glasses on a wine bottle signaled Mrs. Carter's return. She was awkwardly positioned as she walked in and I realized it's because she had her phone pressed into her cleavage and her arms where holding her breasts together while they also held the beverages. I jumped to assist, my erect cock bouncing as I reached for the glasses, and we both giggled about the awkward spectacle.

She poured two very hefty glasses and positioned me seated back at the end of the bed. My cock flopped to the left as it always did, but retained all its firmness. Mrs. Carter stepped backwards to the door, paused, then with all the sultry she could muster took tiny steps back towards me, pulling the night gown over her head as she stopped at my feet. If I wasn't fully hard before, that did the trick.

"It seems you're ready! Now we need to do the same for me! I have all of Mr. Carter's requests on cards, but I don't know exactly what they are, or what order, so we'll find out together, okay?"

Dumb nod.

She reached for the dresser, draping her breasts on my stomach and thigh, opened the drawer and turned over the top card.

"He wants a picture of each of these, apparently, unless it says 'video' okay?"

"Have you ever...erm...ever played this game before?"

"First time for all of us," Mrs. Carter said with a low chuckle, "we sexted of course, but doesn't everyone, and used Skype for video chats that didn't involve a lot of chatting, if you know what I mean... But this game was a new one he wanted to try, but needed a willing partner, which I'm so happy is you, Ty. And I hope you are, too. Maybe you can take some of the ideas with you to college...I bet there are a few girls willing to try anything once as they, ahem, find themselves. You just have to find them."

"I never asked what Mr. Carter did for a living."

"Security. Some sort of security systems installations. Big brain is Mr. Carter. And a big cock. And a big appetite for games, particularly ones that end up with us naked, alone or with others." She paused. "Though this game is real, it's not our first shared rodeo, if you get my drift... Anyway, let's see what this first card says...Oh, this one is easy enough. Maybe they're in some form of order and he's just warming us up."

"What is it?"

"Just a picture of, and I quote, my glistening pink. It's what he calls my cooch when it's spread and lubricated either artificially or naturally. Haha. Grab the camera and we'll knock this one out in a jiffy...if you get what I mean!"

Mrs. Carter lay back on the bed as I grabbed the phone. She spread her legs, put two fingers in her mouth, then moved them down to her clitoris. Her other hand spread her outer lips and I got a real close-up view of the 'pink.' Her eyes closed and she started to bite her bottom lip and squirm as the effect of her fingers on that tiny nodule had the desired effect.

I zoomed in and out with the phone, moved angles, and watched the show that was hot enough to keep me hard, clicking the button the entire time. I thought she was going to cum as her breathing quickened and her fingers flicked rapidly exactly where they needed to be. As she tossed on the bed, her naked breasts flopping from side to side, I was sure she was about to bring herself to orgasm. But suddenly she stopped and propped herself on her elbows.