Mrs. Carter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure what the cards are going to say, but I can guess, and Ty I want you inside me right now. Take a picture with just the tip in, then another when you're balls deep, then forget the camera and give me the fucking that I want right now."

Dumb nod.

Mrs. Carter lifted the knees of her spread legs and I stood in front of her, guiding the tip of my cock towards her glistening pink. The head glided just inside her soft, crinkled inner lips with ease. I paused, pointed the camera down and clicked. It turned me on to see my cock so delicately poised. And from this angle also made me realize that Mrs. Carter was right about trimming. I thought I would look a good inch or two longer if not for the forest of pubes blocking part of the view.

I slowly pushed my hips forward and Mrs. Carter sucked in air as she felt me spread the sides of her love canal. It was so erotic I wanted to go so slowly, but feared I might shoot my load before even getting as far as I could. But I reached that point and leaned back to take those pictures that basically showed my pubes pushed up against her clit. I tried a few angles and then, as instructed, tossed the camera on the bed and leaned forward, propping my weight on my hands, and leaning down to kiss Mrs. Carter. I think she was a little shocked by this, but quickly her hands pulled my face into hers as we swapped saliva while my cock pulsed in the warm depths of her pussy.

When she let go of my face I backed my cock out so that just the head remained and then with a little more force pushed deep inside her causing her to gasp a breathless 'yes.' I backed out again and her hands reached around to my hips and then my butt cheeks, and as I started to thrust forward she dug in her fingernails and pulled, adding more force, adding the sound I'd only heard in porno movies as my thighs slapped against her ass. We picked up the pace and maintained all the force.

Mrs. Carter gulped and groaned loudly with each thrust. She referenced the good Lord who undoubtedly would have been impressed by this performance. As we hit a powerful rhythm she released my ass and grabbed at her breasts and pulled them up by her erect nipples. It looked painful, but she clearly didn't care...or enjoyed it.

Beads of sweat were running down my forehead and I didn't want to drop on her, so I paused a second to get my balance and wipe my face on my arm.

"No, no...keep going, don't stop."

I did as commanded and hooked my arms under her knees, lifting her legs to see if I could eke another fraction of depth as I pounded into her hot wet pussy. Between the thigh slapping sounds and the slurps of my cock deep inside her, the grunts and groans there was a cacophony of sex noise. But I suddenly realized I didn't know where she wanted me to finish, and it wouldn't be long. At that moment, as I thought about my own orgasm Mrs. Carter pushed my chest up so that I was more upright, then reached down to her pussy and as I pushed in and pulled out rubbed furiously across her clitoris. She started to squeal. A long, continuous squeal. High-pitched, and higher, and higher yet as her back arched, her body tensed and she opened her mouth wide letting out a new, deeper, guttural yell as her sodden pussy clenched around my cock. And then she relaxed. I slowed my pace but kept a low impact thrust as her body twitched and her head swished side to side.

She finally opened her eyes, gulped air, and answered my unasked question: "I want you to finish inside me. Give me your load. Oh, and then take a cream pie picture. I bet that's on the list."

I picked up my pace and Mrs. Carter started to slowly circle her nipples with her fingers, teasing them, and me in the process.

"Oh, Ty, give it to me. Your cock feels so good. So big. It's the best I've ever had. Mmmm...Ty, let me feel it."

If her intention was to talk dirty and get me to finish quicker, it was working. I relaxed my control and looked down to see the beauty and eroticism of my cock sliding with ease inside her slick pussy; I looked at her breasts as she cupped them together and teased her nipples; I looked in her eyes, saw her smile, and in seconds felt my balls tighten. I lifted her legs again to push in deep and felt the cum rise into position before with a hard, full thrust I fired it inside her far as I could reach. She yelped slightly with each thrust until I knew I was empty, spent. I lowered her legs and leaned forward. It was incredibly how we could look each other in the eye, and I kissed her moist red lips tenderly as my cock continued to pulse gently in the warmth of her cooch.

I pulled out slowly but easily as her juices and my cum mingled into a slick lubricant. Quickly I grabbed the camera and dropped to my knees to point it at her pussy as Mrs. Carter pressed on her abdomen, causing white blobs of my sperm to escape and drip on to the carpet. I clicked away, capturing the glistening pink covered in my cum. Maybe this was on Mr. Carter's list. Maybe not. Right now nothing else mattered.

I turned off the camera and laid it on the dresser and flopped in a sweaty heap next to Mrs. Carter. She looked at me and grinned, and as if reading my mind again said "Well, if that's not on Mr. Carter's list, it was on mine."

Mrs. Carter rolled over and laid her head on my chest and absent-mindedly ran her fingers gently through the small tuft of hair on my chest. My cock glistened in the dimming light coming through the window and rest on my thigh. I didn't dare or care to move to clean up. We stayed there for a while, not saying a word. Eventually Mrs. Carter sat up and reached for her wine glass, drinking deeply in one sip and draining it in the second.

"I need to download these pictures and send some to Mr. Carter. I'll let you know what he thinks...or he will. Either way, I'm going to shower. You're welcome to stay, get a drink, or whatever, but you kids, I don't want to keep you if you have plans."

"I guess I should be going. Mom will wonder how big this job is and I really don't want to have to explain."

We both laughed.

-

Back home I dashed once more to my room to avoid any quizzing and took a long cool shower as I relieved every moment with Mrs. Carter. As I dried myself off I heard my phone buzz. I'd left it here since I didn't want to get it damaged during the digging work or wet around the pool. It was a text from an unknown number. I had my share of spam over time so thought little of it as I opened it.

:Ty, this is Bill. Mr. Carter. Sounds like I owe. Like I said, consider it a personal favor.:

Wow. I texted back a simple :thx: and placed the phone back as I lay on my bed and started to doze. It buzzed again.

:Tomorrow? There are cards. Or day after?:

Wow. What else could he want? But it wasn't like I was busy. If I could add stories then why not?

:same time?:

:any time...thx champ...make it worth your while:

Well, Mrs. Carter, guess I'll see you tomorrow.