Mrs. Chamberlain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he dried off, Randy crawled into the bed where Barb welcomed him with open arms and a hot kiss. They kissed and pawed each other until he managed to get all of the shirt buttons undone. He caressed her breasts with his hands and kissed her ears and neck. His kisses eventually settled on her perky breasts and she sighed. He rolled her onto her back and kissed her mouth while he took a position over her and between her spread thighs. He kissed down her neck and lavished more attention on her breasts. Continuing south, Randy licked and kissed his way to her trembling tummy and eventually to her mons, noticing that she had neatly trimmed and shaved.

He kissed her musky lips and lightly licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top using only the very tip of his tongue. He blew his hot breath over her sex and she groaned. He moved to kiss and suckle her inner thighs, deliberately making exaggerated sucking sounds. She put her hands on his head and, finding no grip in his regulation haircut, pushed her hips toward him, begging him to stop teasing her. He smiled and whispered, "Oh no, I'm gonna take my time." Her breathing began to quicken and she moved her hands to grip his ears. He moved his right arm to the outside of her thigh and reached over to lightly brush his fingertips through her pubic hair and rub at the very base of her clit. Simultaneously, he centered his mouth over her sex and this time, buried his tongue in her fully, again licking from bottom to top.

She lifted her ass up, grinding her quivering pussy onto his face. His tongue moved to her clit and, in an upward motion that began at the bottom of her clit, he applied pressure and flicked his tongue up and over it. This caused her entire pelvis to spasm. He continued to use his tongue to fuck her as he moved his hands to grip her ass cheeks. He lifted her bottom and pulled her toward him. Maintaining full contact and continuing to tongue lash her clit, he moved up to his knees. He continued pulling her up his body until her shoulders were resting next to his knees on the mattress. He had assumed an upright kneeling position, with his tongue still lapping at her wetness. Her knees were bent over his shoulders; her feet down toward his ass, and he held onto her upper arms, just below her armpits so she would not slide away.

As he lashed at her clit, she moaned and quivered with each pass of his tongue, but he did not allow her to cum. Barb pleaded, "Randy...P..PP.. Please, I need to come!" He reclined some and moved her hands up to his head. She held on tightly as he leaned back, pulling her shoulders up, off of the mattress. Sensing what was about to happen, she gasped and gripped him tightly with her hands and thighs. Continuing to lean backward, he used the strength of his back and legs to pick her up.

She leaned into the move at the right time and it carried them past a tipping point. Randy came to rest fully reclined on his back. Barb landed on her knees with her hot pussy squarely on his mouth. She shrieked and laughed, but recovered quickly. Leaning backward, her hands found his throbbing cock and she squeezed it while she gyrated and bounced on his tongue and nose. She wiggled her ass and ground her clit on his face, nearly suffocating him until she gasped, spasmed, and screamed his name. He continued to lick her through her orgasm.

In a swift, single motion she lifted off of his face and slid backward until their hips met and she impaled herself on his cock. She took him as deep as was possible and sat still, allowing her pussy to mold itself around him. Maintaining as much penetration as she could she leaned forward, her body flat on his, and they shared a searing kiss.

Gasping in his ear and squeezing him tightly in her sheath, she panted, "You caught me by surprise at breakfast and I have been struggling with my feelings all day. I've decided to go for it and, if you will play along, we'll do all of the naughty things that I've always wanted to do. But," she smiled with determination "right now I want to ride you. Please don't take offense but I want to take the lead."

Imagining the possibilities, he answered, "Yes Mrs. Chamberlain, anything you want," and bucked upright, pumping a few times in rapid succession, until she was gasping for breath.

She caught her breath, sat up fully, and, with her eyes half open, placed both hands on his abs for leverage. Leaning slightly forward she shifted her weight some, exhaled completely and closed her eyes.

He heard her mutter "So full...mmmm," as she gyrated in small circles and exercised her keegles, squeezing and massaging his entire length. Soon, the gyrating stopped and a determined look came about her face. She began to rock on her knees, driving her hips up and down. They both sighed and she increased the tempo. Her tight pussy pulled off of his slick cock until just the tip was still in her, and then she impaled herself. Randy held onto her hips and pulled down on her on the down stroke, which helped increase the impact. When she started to breathe hard, she stopped bouncing and leaned forward for a kiss.

He wrapped her in a tight hug and kissed her briefly, then turned his mouth to her ear and said, "Hold on," and began to pump his tumescent dick in and out of her as fast as he could.

Holding her immobile, he pumped into her hot box and she began to mumble a mantra, "Oh.... Oh.... Oh God.... I'm gonna cum.... Gonna cum on your cock." After several thrusts she became quiet and then, in time with his thrusts, he heard her utter the sounds, "Ugh, ugh, mmm, mmm," and then her pussy flooded their union with wetness.

Panting uncontrollably, she struggled against him and broke his hold on her. She sat upright and ground against him, making no sound. Her eyes rolled back in their sockets and her pussy squeezed his girth. She began to quake and her thighs spasmed. She screamed and fell forward against his chest, panting.

As soon as she calmed, he had her sit up and turn to face his feet without uncoupling, where she began to ride him reverse cowgirl style. As it was totally foreign to her, he encouraged her to experiment with her body in this position and to find which movements felt best. "Barb, you look like a sex goddess mounted on me as you are." He lightly caressed her back with his finger tips, running them up and down her spine. She got goose bumps and arched her back, catlike. His hands settled on her taut ass, one cheek in each hand and he squeezed. "You have a magnificent ass too."

She gyrated and bounced some and finally said, "Oh Randy...I am so very full of you right now. It feels like I was molded specifically for you. I can feel your every contour. I can feel your pulse inside me." Her pussy squeezed his cock again and they both groaned, "I love this position, show me more."

He kept her facing away, but had her lie back to recline against his chest. He kissed her ears and fondled her breasts. She moaned as he lightly tweaked her nipples, rolling them between his forefinger and thumb. Slowly, his hands made their way down her torso and settled where the two of them were joined. He ran his fingers over her wet sex and began to rub her clit as he whispered what was to come next. She shuddered in excited climax and he let her lie still for a moment to recover. Soon, though, he nudged her and she sat upright.

With some coaxing she moved onto the balls of her feet and started to ride him. She began bouncing straight up and down; slamming onto him so hard that he could see the shockwave from the impact traveling through her body as he enjoyed the view of her gyrating ass and back. When her thighs began to burn from the exertion, she stopped and turned to face him once again; her hair wild and eyes bright in her flushed, smiling face. He told her that he was ready to cum and she shuddered. She grinned and started sliding, front to back, on his cock, squeezing his entire length within her sheath.

She increased the tempo.

"I'm there, I'm gonna cum," he groaned, and she fell forward onto his chest, both of them panting. Her pussy clamped down as she took his full length. He hollered, "Oh, Mrs. Chamberlain!"

He pumped several ropes of cum into her and heard her hum ecstatically, "Mmmm." She lay flat against him, panting, as he held her in his arms and talked to her soothingly. Her breathing slowed. "Oh my goodness, never have I cum so hard." She kissed him. "There are so many things I want to try with you." She stretched luxuriously and ground herself onto his now-flaccid member. "You seem to hit the exact right spot in me at the exact right time. Oh God, never have I wanted a man as much as I want you. I want you to show me what I've been missing."

Blushing, she looked at him with shy determination. "I know you're not looking for a girlfriend, but I want to spend more time with you." She paused, summoned up more courage and stammered out, "Do with me as you will, make me your sex toy. I want you."

He pulled her to him and they kissed passionately. "We'll try everything in time; right now though, let's just fall asleep in one another's arms."

12