Mrs. Chamberlain Ch. 04

Story Info
Barb gets more than she bargained for.
3.8k words
4.64
32.2k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of sexual fiction; use of condoms, getting tested, and use of birth control may not be described or mentioned in this fantasy story but in real life, of course, one would practice safe sex.

All characters in this story are fictitious and of legal age. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

As always, feedback and votes are appreciated.

Barb was frozen in place, afraid to move, still not sure that she wasn't dreaming. She found herself cowering behind the bathroom door of a hotel room that she was sharing with a man she had met just a few short days ago. The door was cracked open, the light was off, and she was watching Randy and Cora, a girlfriend of his, fuck like wild beasts as she played with her sodden pussy.

***

A recap:

Barb had attended her niece's wedding in Atlanta and Randy was the best man. He and the groom looked sharp, dressed in their dress blue army uniforms, and she was immediately smitten. She was not sure what came over her but had decided that she was going to try to seduce him.

The reception was winding down and she found herself at the bar talking to her sister Linda, the bride's mother, when she noticed Randy sitting at a table all by himself. He had a grin on his face and he seemed to be staring a hole through her. She waved at him, and he didn't react, so she brazenly spoke up, "Hey soldier, are you well? You look as if you are 1,000 miles away. The look on your face reminds me of the big, bad wolf. Are you thinking about eating me?"

Linda admonished her but she didn't care; she wanted him in her bed.

She gestured for him to come join her at the bar and he did. When he got close enough to touch, she got a whiff of his scent and was instantly wet; she needed him.

Linda introduced them and after asking what the ladies would like to drink, he ordered for each of them. They chatted and Barb eventually talked him into dancing with her. They danced a few numbers and she was wooed by his charm and impressed by his strength. She did go over the top a bit groping him but she wanted there to be no doubt in his mind that he was going to bed her that night.

They eventually made their way back to the bar and she made it known that she was ready to turn in for the evening. She lured him to the elevator and then on up to her room, where he showed her carnal delights of which she had only imagined. They spent two sex filled nights together and then they decided to drive from Atlanta to their home town.

As unbelievable as it might seem, Randy was a former student of hers. Barb had no idea when they met that she had taught the Literature class he took as a junior in high school. Serendipitous as it may seem, he was now teaching her, and she was unsure whether he had fallen into her web or she into his. Barb was experiencing feelings and urges that were previously suppressed within her, and Randy was coaxing them out of her. She was not sure how it could be, but he seemed to know exactly what she wanted him to do with her sexually before she could bring it to conscious thought. It was almost like he knew exactly what she needed and then he did it. He was not aware of it, and she was excited by the notion of it, but she would do his sexual bidding. If he asked her to do anything...anything sexually, she would do it.

***

The night before, she and Randy had just had an amazing sex session when she asked him to take a nude photo of her. He did and they nodded off to sleep. This morning she asked to see the photo and came upon some pictures of another nude woman in his phone. She asked him about it and, as dumb luck would have it, she lived in St. Louis. Cora was the lady pictured in his phone. Barb asked him to call her as she had the urge to watch Randy fuck her. Barb once watched her college dorm mate and boyfriend fuck while she feigned sleep from her own bed. Ever since, she had fantasized about doing it again.

Randy called Cora and they made arrangements to meet at his room around seven thirty. She was a nurse and would come by as soon as her shift was over. After he made the call and they got dressed for the day, Barb and Randy went downstairs where he booked the room for another night. After confirming that the room was good to go, they went out to see what the city had to offer. As they discussed the logistics, it was decided that Barb would hide in the bathroom where she could watch surreptitiously.

Randy was concerned about hurting Barb's feelings and asked her several times if she was certain about wanting Cora to come over. She told him, "Yes, I have always wanted to watch a couple get it on. It's a fantasy of mine. I'm gonna use my new toys while you pummel her with that magnificent tool you have between your legs." Yes, I'm more than ok with it.

He smiled broadly and she asked him, "Did you tell her about me? Does she know I'm here?"

He answered, "Yes, she knows that I met someone and that we had awesome sex. No, she doesn't know that you are here, in town with me, but she doesn't mind sharing me. I told you we're not monogamous; we're good friends with fantastic benefits. In fact, she likes to watch too. I won't tell her that you are here until we have finished."

Oh, no. "I don't know if I want her to know."

He chuckled, "Oh, she will know. She's staying the night."

Barb paled and gasped, "I don't know Randy... I'm not sure." Gulp!! Maybe this isn't such a good idea after all.

He shushed her, "Don't worry; nothing will happen that you are not comfortable with."

They had a quick breakfast and decided to tour the Arch, which was within easy walking distance. While they crossed over I-70, Randy's phone buzzed. He smiled and looked at Barb. "It's Cora. She wants me to tell her about you. She wants to know how pretty you are."

"What are you going to tell her?"

"The truth, that you are gorgeous."

His phone buzzed again. "She wants me to describe the sex we have. She wants all of the lurid details."

"What are you going to tell her?"

"Eventually, I will tell her everything if you are ok with it. I do need to tell her that you and I aren't using condoms. That's for sure."

"Is it going to cause problems between you and her? Will she be very upset?"

"No... I don't think so... I hope not anyway... but she needs to know. I can't not tell her. Neither one of us likes to use them but it would be a major breech of trust for me to omit that important detail and then have sex with her."

***

Cora showed up right on time and squealed when Randy answered the door in nothing but a towel. She jumped on him and wrapped him in a big hug. She was a short strawberry blonde. Barb would guess her age at somewhere near 30 and her weight somewhere around 130 lbs. She was a foot shorter than him, about 5'2" and looked very small against Randy's hulking frame. He cupped her ass in his large hands as he moved toward the bed; as he walked, she kicked her shoes off and kissed him passionately.

"Oh God I've missed you," Cora squealed excitedly. "How long are you staying?"

Barb didn't hear his answer as he plopped her down on the bed. Instantly, Cora was up on her knees and had him wrapped in a hug, kissing him while he pulled her blue scrub top up over her head. He deftly unfastened her bra and her larger than grapefruit sized breasts sprang free. Randy wasted no time palming them as she moaned.

Barb thought, Lucky girl, maybe I should have kept him all to myself.

They broke the kiss and she stood up on the mattress which allowed him to pull her scrub bottoms down to her ankles. In a flash, she stepped out of them and kicked them to the floor. She now wore only a sexy yellow thong which he did not remove. He kissed her tummy and licked her visibly wet, panty covered crotch.

I'll bet she liked that, I know I would have!

He pulled Cora back down to her knees and she undid his towel, which promptly fell to the floor. When she bent down and engulfed his turgid member, he moaned, "Oh, yea," and she giggled.

Randy allowed her to suck and lick him for a bit and then pulled away from her. She kissed him again and whispered that she was ok with the fact that he had fucked without a condom providing he was sure that Barb was clean. Randy told her that Barb was sure that she was clean. Cora kissed him again and then moved to her hands and knees taunting Randy by wagging her ass at him as he moved directly behind her.

The bathroom is off to the side of the room and Barb had a perfect angle to see Cora's pretty pink slit as Randy pulled the damp material to the side and licked her from top to bottom. Cora moaned, "God Randy, I've missed your fabulous tongue."

Randy buried his tongue in her this time and she gasped. He tongue fucked her until she was panting and then he pulled off of her. He turned to look at Barb and winked; his face was covered with Cora's wetness. Oh, how Barb envied her at that moment. Just then, he turned to face Cora and slapped her ass; she moaned.

Ouch!

He still had the damp cotton pulled aside so he lined his fat cock up to her shaved slit and rubbed its bulbous head up and down her hot entrance.

Give it to her Randy.

From where Barb sat, it looked as if he was too thick for her; it was going to be a tight fit.

Cora was on the bed on her hands and knees, her ample ass was raised higher than her shoulders and Randy was behind her. He centered himself and, in one thrust, drove his thick cock into her. She howled and he withdrew and thrust again. He moved his hands to grasp her fleshy hips and really began pounding her; Barb heard the squishy, slapping sounds over her moaning, "Fuck me Randy! Fuck me, I have missed this."

I wish you were fucking me Randy!

His ass flexed as he thrust forward, burying his bone to the hilt. Barb was envious because she knew just how amazing his thick cock felt.

God she must feel full right now.

Cora inched forward with each thrust and Randy moved to close the distance. After several dozen thrusts, they had scooted from the foot of the bed, where he mounted her, all the way to the head where her shoulder was now pinned against the headboard; she had nowhere to go. Her right ear was pressed into the mattress and her eyes were closed. She was mouthing something that Barb could not make out, but there was a look of pure bliss on her face. He was hitting the spots she wanted hit. Randy reached up and grabbed the headboard and, without missing a stroke, repositioned himself onto the balls of his feet. His thighs were outside of hers which squeezed her thighs together and he completely dominated her. With the new found leverage, he pounded into her with even more force.

Damn Randy, don't break her.

She squealed enthusiastically as he fucked her. Barb was sure that if they kept it up much longer, the people in the next room would be making complaints about the headboard pounding into the wall. He pounded some more and she screamed going limp, flattening out on the mattress.

Randy moved off of her and again turned to look over his shoulder at Barb as he pulled his wet, angry looking cock out of Cora with a loud 'pop'. It pulsed as he flexed it, making a show of it. He saw Barb sitting there, in the throes of her own orgasm and grinned.

Randy quickly turned his attention back to Cora who had rolled to her back. He moved over her, between her thighs and they kissed passionately. He reared up on his thighs and pulled her to him. As she lifted her hips, he took her panties off. Looking over his shoulder again, he threw them in Barb's direction. They struck the bathroom door and bounced, landing on the floor just in front of her, so close that she could smell Cora's muskiness on them.

Barb's eyes locked on them. My god, what is that smell? Is that really what she smells like? Do I smell that intoxicating?

He turned his head and assumed a position over Cora again and was balls deep in her with her ankles at his ears by the time Barb looked back up at them. He was on his hands and toes in the pushup position pounding into her again. His ass cheeks flexed as his thick cock filled her to capacity on every down stroke. The room was filled with the rhythmic, 'slap, slap, slap' of their rutting.

My God, he has stamina.

He gave Cora relief from being folded nearly in half by sitting up on his haunches and leaning back some. Her ass was off of the mattress and he had both of her ankles together near his left ear. She had her arms over her head; her hands pushed against the headboard so she wouldn't get a concussion. He was hugging her thighs and holding her ass in the air as he thrust rapidly and forcefully. Barb heard the, 'Slap, slap, slap,' of their union, the 'bang, bang, bang,' of the headboard and Cora's whine, "Oohhh Raaaann...deeeeee."

The slapping soon turned to a squishy sound as he continued to hammer away furiously.

Cora screamed. "Oh, Rann...deee." Cora and Barb came at the same time. Barb rode her vibrator to yet another orgasm and couldn't contain her own moan. She hoped that she had remained quiet enough to not be noticed.

Randy stopped thrusting and let Cora's legs down with one on each side of his hips. He grabbed her by the wrists and moved to lie back. Cora moved with him and came to rest mounted above him, fully impaled in the cowgirl position, facing in Barb's general direction. She was panting and leaned forward to kiss him. She soon reared straight up and leaned back. Her feet were flat on the mattress and she supported herself with her hands on his upward bent knees.

She IS a real redhead.

Barb could see that the carpets matched the drapes as Cora slid front to back on him and gyrated her hips as she did it. Her breasts were jiggling and he reached up to give them some attention.

She does have pretty tits.

Cora gyrated in small circles on Randy's cock and loudly moaned, "Oh, we need to do this more often," as he rolled her erect nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

I'm with you girl, I can't get enough of him either. Cora's eyes were closed and Barb could tell that she was enjoying the ride. Can you feel his pulse as he throbs inside you?

Cora soon gasped as she had a small orgasm. She became still and lifted her left leg up, over his head and spun on him, ending up positioned facing his feet. Up on the balls of her feet again, Cora rose up until he was almost completely out of her and then slammed herself down, fully impaling herself. She moaned and did it again. Soon, she established a rhythm that was impressive, pulling almost off and taking him fully on each down stroke until she again climaxed.

She was panting, flushed and covered with sweat as she settled onto him and reclined; her back to his chest. He caressed her breasts, tummy and their union.

I love that position.

He whispered in her ear the entire time; she moaned.

After Cora's breathing returned to normal, Randy nudged her and she sat up, still facing toward his feet. She leaned forward and settled with her knees outside his waist on the mattress. She continued to lie forward until her breasts were flat against his closed legs and her feet were near his head. She slid back toward him so that she was still fully impaled on Randy's tumescent cock and began to gyrate and bounce her hips up and down on him.

Barb could see him slide in and out of Cora; his hard cock slick with her juices. He rubbed her buttocks as they flexed and she sighed. Barb had to look twice as she wasn't sure that she was seeing correctly. Randy had wet his thumb with Cora's juices and was rubbing it in tiny circles over her puckered, pink asshole.

Don't do it Randy, Randy...really?

Cora bounced some more and pushed back against him, groaning her encouragement. Soon her sphincter yielded to the invading thumb and both ladies gasped as his thumb entered Cora's back door.

Does she really enjoy this? A thumb in her ass? Really?

Her gyrating became more intense, as did her vocalizing and soon Cora shuddered in orgasm; simultaneously, Randy roared as his cock delivered its hot load into her.

They both just laid there until their breathing calmed. Cora sat up and lifted off of him, dripping his cum all over his cock and belly. She turned to face him and settled on her belly, against him face to face. He caressed her from head to ass while they kissed and then he whispered something into her ear. She raised her head to look him in the eyes and she asked, "Really?... Where?...," as she looked around, scanning her surroundings.

Barb flinched then froze in shock as Randy said, "Barb... come out... I have someone I want you to meet."

No... No... I can't... Randy no, please no!

Cora's head jerked to look in Barb's direction and she giggled as Barb answered with a shaky voice, "I don't know Randy, I'm not sure."

Randy hollered back through a grin, "Come on beautiful, Cora doesn't mind."

"I'm not mad at you honey. As much as I'd like to, I don't own him." Cora said as she jabbed an elbow into Randy's side. Cora thought I sure wouldn't mind if he wanted to get more serious though. "Come on out, I have to clean up and pee."

Barb steeled herself and rose to her feet. I don't know about this. She hesitated with her hand on the door knob and then bravely stepped out of her hiding spot.

"Nice...Randy you dog, she's gorgeous."

Randy waved at Barb to come to him. She shook her head timidly. He smiled and waved again. Barb did and crawled onto the bed on the side opposite of Cora's clothes as Cora made her way into the bathroom.

The bed was a wreck and the room smelled of sex. Randy smelled of sex. He asked Barb, "Are you ok?"

She nodded her head to the affirmative.

"Are you sure? I really don't want you uncomfortable or mad at me."

Barb answered, "Mad?... I'm not mad... I'm so turned on right now I don't know what to do. Randy, she's beautiful and sexy as hell... Is that what it looks like when we go at it?"

"I don't know," he said, "Maybe she should watch us and you two can compare notes."

She looked at him, "Oh, Randy, I couldn't..." I don't think I could anyway. Could I? "Go wash, her smell is all over you." Randy hesitated and she finished, "I'm ok... more than ok. You did exactly as I asked you and I got a bit more than I bargained for. I'm not mad and I have no reason to be jealous...but I am a bit envious. You two seem to fit so well together, it was exciting to watch."

Randy got up, picked up his towel from the floor and made his way into the bathroom. He slapped Cora on the ass and Barb heard her squeal.

Cora asked in a hushed voice, "Randy... Is she ok with this?"

"It was her idea."

Barb could hear the disappointment in Cora's voice, "Randy, you do know that I can't stay. It wouldn't be right."

The shower started and then Cora got in and a few moments later, Randy got in. There was some conversation that Barb couldn't hear as it was masked by the shower. Soon, Randy exited the shower and brushed his teeth. He peeked around the door and smiled when he saw Barb still on the bed. He came out and gathered up Cora's pants and top and carried them into the bathroom. Soon after, he came to the bed, climbed up and lay down next to Barb. She moved to snuggle against him. He said, "Cora's not gonna stay. She thinks that it wouldn't be the right thing to do. She scolded me pretty severely; she's afraid your feelings may have been hurt by what you saw."

Barb hugged him and since he no longer smelled of Cora, kissed him. "I'm ok. I'm not hurt; I did ask you to call her." I'm horny as hell though.

12