Mrs. Chambers and the Barman

Story Info
Loving wife Leanne finds sex opportunity while away.
4k words
4.04
14.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne sat herself down on the clean, white linen of the comfortable, king-sized bed in the hotel room. Wearing nothing but two white towels, one of which was wrapped around her wet, showered torso, the other around her head to stop her hair from dripping all over the bed. She picked up her cellphone.

"David, I miss you." Leanne said to her husband, truthfully. "This conference has dragged, I can't wait to get home tomorrow."

"I can't wait to see you too, Leanne. I hate being separated from you, even for a short time."

Sixty-two year-old David, a retired airline pilot, had been suffering with a heart condition and, even though he was improving after a bypass operation, had little energy and appreciated the love and company of his thirty-seven year-old wife.

David added "Have you found anyone?"

"I think so, David, I'm not sure I should go through with it though. Are you sure this is what you want?"

With David's failing health, it had been five years since they had made love. They kissed and Leanne would give him pleasure with her hand, but even that had stopped two years earlier after David's blood pressure rocketed with the excitement and he passed out.

It had been sixteen years since David and Leanne first met. The stunningly beautiful new cabin crew member Leanne, twenty-one with long brown hair, her olive skin and brown eyes hinted at her Italian ancestry and with her incredible body, she made an instant impression on David. Likewise David, the dashing, greying pilot, at six feet two, Leanne had remarked that he looked just like Richard Gere in a pilot's uniform.

Leanne set all out to win his heart from the beginning and they made a great couple.

Time however, had moved on and not been kind to David.

"It's exactly what I want Leanne. You are still a young woman, you have needs that I cannot fulfil right now."

David was right. He satisfied Leanne in every way possible for the first ten years. The sex was amazing and she never once even thought of being with another man. For the last few years, she had pleasured herself and told David about what she had done when she was alone, every detail of how wet she was, how great the 8 inch dildo made her feel, and the sensation every time she orgasmed, she told him every bit.

"There's a man, he works here, I've seen him every night serving drinks. He's younger, late twenties, thirty maybe. His accent is eastern European, Polish, Slovak perhaps. I'll find out more tonight. He's very good looking, I'd like it to be him."

"Then you must seduce him, use that sexy, womanly charm you have."

"You are the best husband in the world, David. I promise to tell you every detail when I get home."

The spring conference was four days, four nights in a large, prestigious hotel, the fourth, tonight, being party night. Day five was an unofficial, hangover recovery day with a three hour train ride home in the afternoon.

In the ballroom was a table, at which stood a chair, occupied only by a handbag and a coat. Leanne had sent Vicky a message saying she's running a little late and to save her a seat, which her friend duly did.

On the stage was a band singing uptempo 80s songs and the room was packed. When Leanne walked through the open archway, the drop in noise volume was noticeable and heads turned toward her.

Her dark brown hair was pinned to the top of her head elegantly by a silver pin with a butterfly design, giving Leanne an extra two inches of height. Which, when added to the four inch heel on the black and silver stilettos, her actual height of five feet six, now at six feet looked quite imposing.

Her olive skin was blushed lightly on the cheeks and her shoulders were bare but for a thin, silver necklace which hung down perfectly at the top of the cleavage of her firm, medium-sized breasts.

A figure-hugging, black, strapless cocktail dress began a quarter of the way down her breasts and ended a quarter of the way down her thighs with a flared skirt.

Normally, Leanne dressed conservatively and the transformation in style was, to the people who knew her, incredible to see. After nine years as cabin crew, Leanne knew exactly how to make herself look stunning.

Vicky waved an arm and Leanne walked over to her seat.

"My, you scrub up well", Vicky said in an understated manner.

"Well it is party night. You don't look too bad yourself!" Leanne returned the backhanded compliment, although Vicky was always pretty. Her long, blonde hair complemented perfectly the black and white striped mini dress which hugged her body tightly, accentuating perfectly her slim, fit physique.

It wasn't Vicky, however, that was catching the attention of the tall, dark haired man working at the bar. Antoni's gaze was directed squarely at Leanne.

"I'm going to die of thirst if I don't have wine right now!" Vicky exclaimed. "What are you having?"

"I'll get this." Leanne insisted, already on her short walk to the bar.

"Good evening Mrs Chambers. You look lovely tonight", Antoni was barely containing his real thoughts, in truth, he thought it was a miracle he could even maintain a grip on the two wine glasses he was retrieving from the shelf.

It was on Tuesday evening, two days previously, Antoni first noticed Leanne. She walked up to the bar wearing a tight, black vest top and knee-high boots over skinny blue jeans. Antoni thought her ass looked incredible.

Leanne had ordered a pint of Guinness Irish stout, insisting a shamrock shape be made in the froth when poured. She had laughed at his attempt at the three leafed Irish motif and told him she'd let him have another try once she'd had a few sips. Antoni kept topping up Leanne's Guinness and after about ten tries, he was confidently making the perfect froth shamrock. The benefit for Leanne was that she was getting tipsy with the unlimited free top-ups and of course, enjoying plenty of attention from Antoni.

Leanne, however, had noticed Antoni the night before, night one. In her white blouse and knee length skirt, hair down, formal appearance, he gave her not a second look. Leanne, though, knew she wanted Antoni, he was perfect. Dark hair, olive skin like her own, bright blue eyes, and a toned, if not muscular, body.

For true seduction to take place, the longer the time taken, the better the result. Tuesday and Wednesday was some mild flirtation, to get his attention. Tonight was the night in which the seductress takes her prize.

Antoni placed on the bar an ice bucket containing a bottle of Chardonnay, then put two glasses by the side.

Leanne looked at Antoni in the eye and, without breaking her gaze, picked an ice cube from the bucket and slowly run it across her bottom lip. She then slightly parted her red lips and did the same with her tongue, running it across slowly where the ice cube had just been, never once releasing Antoni's eyes from her sultry glare.

The moment lasted but a few seconds. "I do hope you're not expecting to carry this to my table, Antoni?", Leanne said assertively.

"Do not worry, Mrs Chambers. I will bring to you." His casual manner and slightly imperfect English was one of the things that turned her on.

Antoni brought the drinks to the table on a tray. He stood next to Leanne's chair. His black trousers and cappuccino uniform shirt barely hid the physique of, Leanne guessed, a man who liked to run. A man with energy, stamina. A man who would be a fantastic lover.

As Antoni removed the contents from the tray, out of sight, Leanne gave his hip a surreptitious rub with her forearm while leaning forward to collect her wine glass. Antoni lingered for just a few seconds longer than would be normal, and left for his post at the bar.

With that pause on the contact with his hip, along with the looks and attention Leanne was getting from him, that was the final confirmation she needed to know Antoni would respond positively to a move by her.

At ten thirty that evening, Leanne settled her bar bill with a credit card. Antoni gave her the printed slip, she signed it with "Room 414 midnight. Bring wine and two glasses!"

At precisely midnight, There was a knock at the door of room 414. Leanne opened the door and there stood Antoni, still in hotel uniform with his shift ended only thirty minutes earlier, holding two glasses and an ice bucket containing the bottle of Chardonnay.

For the second time that evening, Antoni was stunned by Leanne's appearance and lingered at the door with the sight he beheld.

In a cherry red camisole silk nightdress, with straps adjusted so that the lace trim at the top barely covered her nipples, and a lace hem that barely hid her red lace French knickers, Leanne stood before him. Her hair released from it's butterfly clip and down her back, she smiled at her guest and, with her eyes, beckoned him in.

On the edge of the king size bed Leanne sat. Antoni poured two glasses of wine. She took one from him and sipped. No words had been spoken. Both were slightly nervous and the silence was uncomfortable. He sat next to her on the bed, Leanne took a second, larger sip and broke the silence.

"This is not something I do regularly. In fact..." Antoni broke off her sentence.

"I have never done this. Not with a guest at the hotel. I will be in trouble if anything gets out about coming to your room."

This revelation, along with the wine, emboldened Leanne and she got up to put her glass on the table by the bed. She took Antoni's glass and put it by hers. Then, climbing astride the barman with a knee either side of his hips, she put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "I'd better make your risk worthwhile then, Antoni".

Their lips met and they kissed passionately. With fast, deep breaths, Leanne's hands ran down Antoni's firm torso. From her seated position, she could feel a bulge in his trousers getting bigger and harder against her. His hands ran down her back and squeezed her buttocks tightly as they kissed.

She now knew this was actually going to happen and they were past the point of no return. A thought of David back home entered her head. She was cheating with another man for the first time. She put David, along with any shame she might feel, to the back of her mind.

Leanne pulled away from his lips and undid a few shirt buttons, enough to pull it over his head. His chest was firm, hairless, with no tattoos, she felt like her desire for Antoni was going to explode from her body. She pushed him down flat on the bed and began to kiss him once more, this time with even more passion and lust than before.

She kissed his neck and chest, Antoni groaned his pleasure and Leanne went down further. The bulge in his trousers was huge and it begged to be released.

The clip on Antoni's trousers offered little resistance and Leanne pulled them off. The fabric of his white boxer shorts was being tested to the limit by the sheer strength of his erection. With a sultry smile, Leanne looked him in the eye and gently tugged down on the waistband.

With the exciting anticipation of unwrapping the Christmas present that had been saved until last, she slowly pulled down his boxer shorts. Antoni breathed heavily as his raging manhood sprung from it's cage. His cock was the same size as her didlo, about eight inches, perfect! Leanne's pussy was wet with the thought of it entering her.

With his boxers discarded to the floor, Antoni was naked. Leanne took a second to admire the sight of his fit, toned body on her bed. He looked strong and she thought he could indeed have been a boxer if he had wanted.

She bent forward to kiss her lover. With just the lace of her French knickers keeping them apart, Leanne's wet pussy rubbed the shaft of his hard cock. Antoni could feel the moist warmth against him and Leanne gently grinded her pelvis against him.

Again, Leanne leaned forward and with that lustful look in her eye, she whispered in his ear "I want your cock".

She kissed her way down his chest and over his fim abdomen, sinking further until his hard shaft was in front of her face. With a single motion, Leanne pulled down on his skin revealing the head. Desire to suck on this hard manhood was overwhelming her.

Leanne licked up from the base to the end of his warm, hard shaft several times, then kissed the tip. She opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the head of Antoni's cock. It tasted like raw sex and her drooling lips slid down the shaft readily.

Antoni moaned louder as Leanne sucked hard, her head moving up and down on his cock. She picked up the pace and could feel the tip deep inside her throat. Greedily, with one hand firmly wrapped around the base of his cock for stability, her lips moved up and down leaving a wet trail in their wake that covered his cock and drizzled down to his balls. He was clearly beginning an approach to climax as Leanne took her mouth from him and stood up.

Antoni stood up too, and pressed his body against her tightly, squeezing her ass. He slipped his hand under the silk of Leanne's nightdress and ran his fingers over her left nipple. She moaned her delight and he squeezed with his fingertips. Feeling her left breast being removed from it's red, silky cover and the manly lips kissing her nipple, her moans got louder.

Antoni pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her thigh. Leanne's breathing grew heavy with anticipation. She felt a finger inside the lace of her red French knickers and Antoni pulled them down, revealing a glistening, clean shaven wet pussy. Antoni slid two fingers inside.

"You are so wet", he said. "Two fingers is nothing for you, three, maybe four.."

"You are making me wet. I want you inside me so much!"

Antoni licked Leanne's pussy lips and she groaned. He put his tongue inside her and she groaned louder. Then he licked her clit and put two fingers inside her pussy once again, Leanne groaned louder again, "Ohh, yesss!"

Quickly, with faster licking and fingers working Leanne's pussy hard, she felt a wave through her body, her back arched and she let out a loud scream with her first orgasm.

"I do hope you don't wake the neighbours", Antoni laughed as he released his face from between Leanne's legs and stood up.

"Fuck the neighbours!" Leanne quipped.

Leanne stood up, "That was amazing, Antoni. Now it's time for your treat."

He stood naked before her, his cock so hard it was proudly raised above the horizontal. Leanne reached to the lace hem of her red silk nightdress and pulled it over her head. It fell to the floor and Leanne was standing naked in front of Antoni for the first time. Her dark red nipples felt like they were bigger and harder than ever before.

Antoni held her hips and pulled her tight to him. His hands explored her body as their lips met once more. Leanne murmured as he ran his hand over her firm breasts, he gently squeezed her nipple then, when he saw how much he was turning her on, moved his mouth to the same spot, where his lips, teeth and tongue could give ten times the effect which his fingers could give.

Leanne turned and reached into the wine bucket, took an ice cube and placed it between her teeth and pressed her body against his. With the cube of ice, slowly she traced a line starting at Antoni's throat to the right side of his neck. She could feel his skin turning to goosebumps.

Across the top of his shoulders and down his chest. Antoni let out a soft "Mmm", down his chest she traced a cold, wet line with the ice cube between her teeth, and slowly circled his left nipple several times. Leanne looked up to see his expression, his eyes were closed, the pleasure he got from this was evident. Antoni took in a small gasp of breath as she took the ice in a diagonal line across his sensitive nipple.

Changing her grip to his ass cheeks, Leanne traced the ice down further, but it was melting in her warm mouth. She got up and swallowed the ice. "Lay down on the bed", she insisted.

With a fresh cube of ice, she stood over Antoni who was lying on his back "The other way." she said.

This was something unexpected for Antoni, but he turned over and lay on his front. Leanne crawled onto the bed behind him and kissed his neck. With the ice in her mouth once more, she traced a new line. From his neck, slowly down his spine to the top of his ass. She lingered there in a circling motion before moving her mouth to his fleshy right buttock, then across the crack of his ass to the other buttock.

Then, with her hands grabbing firmly on both cheeks, she pulled them apart and, with one fast motion, ran the ice cube up and down the hole of his ass. Antoni jumped with the cold ice in such a sensitive area. "Oh my God, that feels fucking incredible. Yes, yes, YES!!" came the muffled screams of pleasure from deep inside a pillow.

With the ice quickly melting, Leanne kissed her way up his back and whispered in his ear "Is that the first time you've had ice in your ass?"

"Yes I never even thought of it before. I almost cum instantly"

"I want your cum, I want it, all of it"

Leanne sat down on the side of the bed and Antoni stood in front of her. His hard cock was just inches from her face, she wanted to grab it and suck furiously and taste his cum when he climaxed, as he surely would. Antoni pushed her forcefully and she lay back, happy to see a more primal side of him.

Their tongues met once again, this time Leanne felt the head of Antoni's cock pushing against her wet pussy. There was no resistance and her pussy lips opened and welcomed him in.

Leanne was so wet and so turned on that his whole cock glided in without effort and immediately he started fucking her hard. Antoni lifted Leanne's legs so that her feet rested either side of his neck on his shoulders so he could get maximum penetration. And he did.

Being fucked hard and fast, the sound of his hips smacking her thighs, the feel of his cock penetrating her deepest parts, was all so sexy, she felt waves of ecstasy getting stronger and stronger, "Oh my God, yes, fuck me hard" she panted, "Oh my God yes, YES YESSS", Leanne felt a wave of climax the likes of which she hadn't felt for years.

Still fucking her hard, Antoni was turned on massively by the sight of Leanne's orgasm and felt himself about to do the same. "Oh yeah yeah, fuck, fuck, FUCK!!" as Antoni shot the full contents of his balls deep inside her.

Instinctively, Leanne gripped his ass and pulled him tighter. Feeling his warm cum inside her, she let out a satisfied groan and smiled. After several seconds, feeling his cock softening inside her, she released her grip.

Exhausted, Antoni pulled his manhood gently out from Leanne's warm, wet, cum-filled pussy. For a few seconds, he admired the erotic sight of his white love juice oozing from this stunningly beautiful, married woman. Leanne watched him and smiled when she saw her lover's cheeky grin while he admired the sight before him.

Regaining some composure, Leanne put on a dressing gown and smiled at Antoni. "Nobody must know about this, okay?"

"Our secret, forever.", he agreed, putting on his shirt.

Leanne buttoned up his shirt for him and gave him a long, lingering kiss on the lips.

"You are an incredible woman. Your husband is so lucky."

Leanne thought about David for the first time in a while and felt a small sense of guilt. It soon passed.

The front door opened and Leanne, tired from a five day conference, a train journey and, not least, a late night previous, was greeted by her frail husband David. David smiled as Leanne dropped her bags and hugged him tightly. "I adore you, David.", she said gently into his ear.

"Tell me all about it.", he said. "I want to believe I was there, like it was me."

Leanne told David about Antoni and the sex they'd had the night before, every last detail. Even the ice cubes.

12