Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 03

Story Info
Boys and Mrs Cheng really start to get to know each other
1.6k words
4.5
67k
32

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,393 Followers

Anne was the first to wake the third morning of her forced adventure. She glanced at Jacob in the morning light and then at Bobby. Both boys stirred emotions in her but, Bobby, the stouter boy made her think of lost chances. Anne knew now that what she wanted was a new opportunity. The previous days encounters had fulfilled her with delights she had forgotten. Miserably she thought of Charles, her husband. From her short time with the boys Anne had come to know that she wanted out of her marriage. She was too young to settle for the misery that was often a synonym for marriage with him.

Anne saw no easy out but Mr. Acosta, Jacob's father, might know and answer to her troubles. She intended to ask him once he came for a visit to the cabin.

Positioning herself just , she was able to preform fellatio upon Bobby while simultaneously jerking off Jacob. Both boys woke with broad grins. Anne brought them both to climax, withdrawing her mouth from Bobby's phallus just before he ejaculated and then vigorously finished off Jacob. As the boys came Anne said,

"Why don't we take a nice long hike boys. It would be good to stretch our legs and get out of this cabin."

The boys had no problem with that request. Jacob pulled on some shorts and set to making breakfast and Bobby went to take a shower. Anne spread herself out and snuggled under the covers. It was nice having some time for herself. Anne realized that it would only last for a few moments but that scarcely mattered. After her brief bit of splendid isolation, Anne made her way to the bathroom.

Bobby had just stepped into the shower stall; Anne decided to join him. Bobby was overjoyed as Mrs. Cheng entered the stream of water and kissed him deeply. The two delighted in washing and being washed by each other. Anne was impressed with Bobby's recuperative abilities as he she lathered up his rod and jerked him off. A short time later they both stepped dripping onto the bathmat. As they alit Anne said,

"Let us keep this encounter a secret between us Bobby. Jacob does not have to know, I don't like how competitive with you that he is. He might make a big deal out of this."

Bobby had no problem agreeing. The boy and the woman decided to exit the bathroom a few minutes after each other. Bobby left first, trying to hide his smile. Mrs Cheng followed a reasonable amount of time later.

Wrapped in a towel, Mrs Cheng asked innocently, "What is for breakfast Jacob?"

"Leftovers, but you should see what I do with them. You won't believe it."

Anne donned one of Bobby's cast off shirts. She looked so fetching in the garment as she continued to dry her hair. In a short time Jacob had concocted a remarkable meal and the three sat down to enjoy it. Anne was truly impressed with Jacob's culinary skills and remarked,

"I think this may be your best meal yet, Jacob."

"Thank you Anne. After we finish eating I would like to take that hike you suggested . Bobby and I know all of the trails. The country is really beautiful and we would be happy to share it with you." Said Jacob.

After Jacob's quick shower, the two boys took turns dressing Anne. After putting on her a white brassiere and panties Bobby and Jacob pulled on her shorts and buttoned her blouse. A pair of white knee high socks, a pair a boots, a hat and some sunscreen later the boys decided that Anne looked absolutely beautiful. Anne took delight in being dressed by the boys. It almost felt like pampering.

It did not take the boys long to get ready. Jacob made some sandwiches and placed them and a half a bottle of wine into a knapsack and the three stepped outside into what would prove an abnormally warm day for early spring. Anne really enjoyed stretching her legs as she strode between the boys. Anne had to admit that the scenery was indeed lovely. The trees were just budding and the first spring flowers were in wonderful bloom. As they passed a small waterfall, Anne realized that she had been so caught up in taking care of her children and her tutoring duties that she had nearly forgotten how beautiful the world could be.

At one point the three came to a meadow lush with wildflowers the three laid down to enjoy the warmth of the sun. Anne was feeling so wonderful that she took the opportunity to preform fellatio on each boy under the limitless clear blue sky. After bringing Jacob to climax she moved immediately to Bobby. In return, Jacob ate Anne out while Bobby kissed her and stroked her breasts. The perfect day ended when the trio spotted a family of deer while returning to the cabin.

Once they returned to the cabin Bobby said, "We really should check each other for ticks. I know it is early in the season but I don't want Lyme disease."

Naked the boys closely examined Anne. She examined them. In all four ticks were found, two in Anne's bush. This led Jacob to remark.

"If we shaved you Anne ticks could not hide there again. I know that you do not want me to shave your pussy but you are supposed to do what WE want. I have fantasized about shaving a woman for a VERY long time. I want my fantasy to become a reality, now."

Jacob added an emphasis to the word "now" that led Anne to believe that his mind was made up and to try to talk the tall boy out of it would only irritate him. Anne wanted to keep both boys happy, angry they might grow demanding or even become physical with her.

Anne's flesh paled for a moment and then she said. "It is true that you and Bobby are in charge here. I will give you want you want Jacob but PLEASE be very careful with the razor."

This was the moment Anne was dreading. At the same time she realized that it would probably be the worst humiliation she would face while with the boys. What more could they possibly take from her once they had denuded her pussy?

A short time later the boys had set Anne in the middle of Mr. Acosta's bed and moved a floor lamp directly beside the bed to provide as much illumination as possible for the task at hand. Pensively Anne chewed her lower lip. With a pair of cuticle scissors, the boys took turns clear cutting Anne's luxurious ebony forest of hair. Jacob had a small drawstring bag into which each harvest of pubic hair disappeared. The boys savored their task. At first Bobby seemed to hang back but with each clipping of Anne, Bobby became more enthusiastic. Jacob, in contrast wore a wide grin from the beginning. Although he was nervous with delight, his hands betrayed not a flutter.

At last Anne was left with the closest of crew cuts. The boys delighted in Anne's exposure. They knew that once the razor had gone over the territory, Anne's pussy would be even more succulent and enticing than it had been before. Finally, Jacob applied the shaving gel and Bobby smoothed it over Anne's pelvis. Jacob returned with a small bowl of warm water and a new in the package razor. Jacob decided that he and he alone should have the privilege of shaving Anne. Bobby, the follower, was promised Anne's next shave.

"We will have to shave her every day, Bobby to keep her smooth ." said Jacob. Bobby seemed placated by this information.

To an outsider it must have seemed as though Jacob was an old hand and this kind of work. With a deft precision of one beyond his years Jacob' expertly ran the razor over Anne's luscious womanhood.

Not making so much as a nick he also deftly parted her pussy lips and found every hint of a hair follicle. Despite herself, Anne found Jacob's gentle touch and the smooth stroking of the razor arousing.Some time during, Jacob's ministrations Anne had ceased to chew her lip. Her mouth now was opened in a charming O as she began to breathe heavily and pant.

As soon as Jacob had completed his task, his mouth and lips closed over Anne's sex. Jacob was in heaven as his tongue gently penetrated and parted Anne's pussy lips. For Anne the novel sensation was far more pleasurable than she could have imagined. Before Anne had time to even mourn the loss of her sacred thatch she was moaning with pleasure. Truth be told, it was the fastest either boy had gotten her off so far. Jacob, rose to his haunches and watched in delight as Anne came down from her orgasmic high. His first taste of hairless pussy was everything he had ever imagined it would be. Then and there Jacob decided that ALL of his future girlfriends would let him shave them or they would not be his girlfriend for long.

Eagerly Bobby replaced Jacob at Anne's crotch. Bobby was still not as skilled at cunnilingus as Jacob. Even so it did not take him long to get a nearly mirror image orgasm from the beautiful Chinese woman. Caught up in the moment the boys donned condoms and took turns fucking Anne. Anne's new hairless condition brought out a deeper passion in both boys. It seemed to Anne that both had scaled the sexual skill ladder a remarkable degree. At length the three collapsed into a heap. Anne embraced the boys and then ran her hands over her shaven sex, marveling at the smoothness. Dinner was very late that evening.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,393 Followers