Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby, Jacob, thank you for a wonderful dinner. Why don't we relax for a short time and then get ready for bed. At midnight when I get the use of my hands back, I would like to jerk the two of you off before we go to sleep."

Jacob put some music on and he and Bobby took turns dancing with Anne. Jacob had had some dance classes and he could waltz fairly well. As he led Anne about the minimal space of their make do dance floor he confided in Anne,

"I haven't really danced since my high school prom. I WOULD have gotten some that night if my date hadn't had so much to drink that she threw up all over herself and went home crying. After that she never wanted to go out with me again."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jacob. But I trust that these past two weeks have allowed you to make up for lost time?"

"Without a doubt, Anne, without a doubt."

Anne gently taught Bobby the basics of dancing, something his friend Jacob had never even attempted to do. To Anne's delight it did not take long for Bobby to catch on.

"You see Bobby. It is not that hard. Didn't you go to your prom?"

"No I contracted chicken pox from my niece. I could have sworn that I had had them as kid but that must have been the measles. It would not have mattered. I had no one to go with."

Anne smiled knowingly and asked, "THAT won't be a problem in the future will it Bobby?"

Bobby returned her smile and said, "No, Anne. I am positive that will never be a problem again."

"That's my man," replied Anne with a wan smile.

The next several hours of close and intimate dancing passed delightfully. Midway through their dance, Jacob slid off Anne's panties. He inhaled the aroma from her dampness and grinned broadly.

Bobby then vanished beneath Anne's brief skirt and rapidly brought the very primed woman to climax. At the end of their close and intimate dancing the boys steered Anne to the bedroom, undressing her and themselves along the way.

"I think Anne is perfectly clad for bed this way, naked," opined Jacob. I will dress her tomorrow night."

Anne relished the attention of the sweet natured young men. Once again the boys showed impressive talent as their tongues worked in and out of Anne's box and their teeth gently made her nipples erect. Before long, Anne was begging to be taken. For the next span of time Bobby and Jacob alternated in entering Anne's pussy. Both had fucked her three times before they realized by the clock on the wall that it was well past midnight. Sadly but dutifully, Bobby and Jacob unwrapped Anne's hands and wrists, once again revealing her lovely hands and fingers.

True to her word, Anne placed herself between the boys and worked one final ejaculation from their well used and very waery rods. As all three drifted off to sleep each one realized that their final day together could not have begun in any better way.

12