Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 13

Story Info
The final day of Anne's adventure with the boys.
2.6k words
4.52
28.7k
15

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,407 Followers

Soft morning sunlight bathed the bed Anne shared with the college boys. She woke first. Her emotions were mixed. On the one hand tomorrow she would be reunited with her children, on the other hand this wonderful time with Bobby and Jacob would also be over. Briefly Anne replayed the events of the past eleven days through her mind. She realized with complete conviction that some of these orgasms would remain within her mind for the rest of her days.

She looked at the slumbering young men and said a silent thanks to both of them for so amply demonstrating that she was a truly desirable woman. She thought about Charlie's crassness towards her and his belittling nature and her heart thrilled to the fact that he would soon be out of her life forever. She imagined the night, not too far in the future, where a man who treated with the respect and gentility she deserved, would escort her to a movie or a show. She imagined getting this man alone and instructing him on her needs and how best he could meet them. The thought brought a grin to her face.

It was at this moment that Bobby and Jacob woke. They spied Anne's smile and returned hers with one of their own. Anne was the first to speak,

"Good morning men. Today is our last full day together. Let us concentrate on making it special. I think that your day would be off to a good start if I gave each of you blow jobs. After that we can have breakfast, cut Jacob's wonderful cake and plan our day. Which of you is oldest?"

Jacob was a few months older than Bobby so Anne sidled up to Jacob and began to preform the best fellatio session she could possibly muster. For Jacob it was as if Anne had saved the very best for last. There was an intensity and passion to Anne's performance that blew Jacob's mind, He came with a groan of pleasure and Anne lapped up his seed.

"God Anne, that was fantastic. Thank, you, thank you, thank you."

Bobby had watched Anne's diligent work and was beyond ready when Anne's heavenly mouth began to gently massage his cock. The stockier boy was similarly floored by Anne's technique and eagerness.. He was so excited that his endurance did not come close to matching that of Jacob. Nonetheless, he was delighted and sighed loudly when he came.

"Anne, that was the best ever!" he enthused.

Anne swallowed , her smile returned and she said,

"You men will never know how much you have come to mean to me over these last two weeks and how wonderfully you have changed my life for the better. You have shown me such a wonderful time that today I want to demonstrate MY gratitude to you! I have decided that I will give each of you a bath and will pamper you in the extreme today. Bath time starts after breakfast."

The boys dressed Anne in a short sheer nightie and they each donned a pair of pants before everyone entered the kitchen. Anne was amazed at Jacob's culinary skills anew. The breakfast was very simple fare, bagels, eggs, and bacon but Jacob added ingredients that made each element taste divine. Anne sincerely wished that she could have some of Jacob's recipes to serve to her own children. She complimented Jacob's cooking and all was quiet for awhile as everyone savored the meal.

Once everyone was finished eating Anne cleared the table and announced,

"Now as to baths. You two will have to decide who goes first. I assume that the one who goes second can entertain themselves until it is their turn."

Bobby and Jacob played rock, paper, scissors, best out of seven for the privilege of going first. To Anne's delight Bobby won the contest.

Jacob announced that he would start packing and cleaning to get a head start on tomorrow as Bobby took Anne's hand and she led him to the bathroom. Once the door closed behind them Anne said,

"Bobby, now that we have some privacy I want to thank you for being instrumental in my rebirth. The woman I was when I came to this cabin is long gone. A big part of that is because of your natural sweetness and innocence. Once I realized how kind you were, it enabled me to relax and enjoy myself. You are a very fine young man, Bobby."

Bobby simply grinned beatifically in response. Anne filled the tub and knelt in front of Bobby. She opened his pants, lowered the zipper and then gently tugged down his trousers and boxers with her teeth. Bobby stepped out of his clothing fully erect. Anne playfully gave his rod a few tugs and then guided him into the half filled tub.

Anne adjusted the temperature and reached for a washcloth. She soaped Bobby from neck to toes and then focused upon his privates. Coating his cock with lots of soap Anne began to gently jerk him off. Taking a very long time, at last, Anne brought him to climax. Bobby felt this ejaculation in every part of his body as he groaned with delight. After taking care of Booby's carnal thirst Anne spent quite some time soothingly stroking Bobby's body. At last she washed his hair, rinsed him off and had him exit the tub.

Jacob could not help but notice the contented look upon Bobby's face when he returned to the living room. Anne appeared in the bathroom doorway and said,

"Jacob, it is time for your bath, big boy!"

Jacob ceased his packing and wasted no time in making his way to the bathroom. He heard the door close behind him and then he heard Anne say,

"Jacob, I want to thank you for the time we have spent together. I think we have learned a great deal from each other. You will make a fine husband someday and you are already a remarkable lover. The only advice I would give you is to always follow the sensitive side of your nature. Women will find that VERY attractive. If I were a younger woman I would be honored to be your live-in lover."

Anne repeated her maneuver with Jacob's clothing and settled him into the now refilling tub. Anne began to sing a song in her native language in a clear sweet voice as she soaped up the taller, thinner boy. Anne felt especially wonderful as she jerked off Jacob. As he came, she planted a huge kiss on Jacob's lips.

"I will miss you men terribly," said Anne, "but we both must return to the world. Thank you for making me a better lover, Jacob."

Jacob wore a smile as wide as Bobby's when it was his turn to exit the bathroom. He found Bobby gathering clothing for the many loads of laundry that needed to be done.

"Maybe we should give Anne a bath?" he said to Jacob.

"I would enjoy that men but it is my day to pamper you. Now why don't we have some cake and see if we can use up the rest of the beer. We can pretend that we are at a bar and I will strip for the two of you. If you are good customers, I MAY let you touch as well as look." said Anne with tremendous mirth in her voice.

This prospect appealed to boys enormously. Everyone took some time to enjoy Jacob's cake. The boys gave Anne the honor of cutting the first slice and taking the first bite. Anne's taste buds relayed a message of joy to her brain and she enthusiastically praised Jacob's cake.

"I am glad that you men are here to share this cake with me or I would be tempted to eat the entire thing." she gushed.

A short time later the boys had set up a small card table. This was covered with a tablecloth. Two chairs were placed by the table. Out of some milk crates and panel used to cover the hot tub, the boys created a raised stage for Anne. A step stool allowed her easy access on and off the stage. The Monopoly game was raided so that each boy had a supply of cash. The boys also gathered as many of the remaining beers as they could and placed them in an open ice chest by the table. Jacob selected some music.

Anne then stated, "I need you boys out of the cabin for about a half hour while I prepare myself. You WON'T be disappointed."

Bobby and Jacob each took a bottle of beer and kicked a soccer ball back and forth while they watched the time crawl away on their cell phones. Finally the time arrived. Bobby went the door and asked,

"Anne is it safe to come in?"

"Yes Bobby!" came Anne's voice faintly.

The boys reentered the cabin to find it darkened, every shade had been drawn. Anne had arraigned a floor lamp's shade so that it bathed the impromptu stage in light. Bobby and Jacob ditched the soccer ball, entered the cabin and took their seats. The music began playing and Anne emerged from the darkness into the light of the stage.

The boys were blown away. Anne was clad in the sexy white outfit that she had first worn to the cabin. Bobby and Jacob could not have planned it better. Seeing Anne for one of the last times in the outfit in which they had first seen her was a perfect ending to their adventure. Anne began gyrating to the music. Several times she exited the stage and circled the boy's table. Each boy slid a play money twenty into her garter. She helped herself to an open beer, set it down and returned to the stage. Slowly she began to remove the white chemise of her attire.

For Bobby and Jacob, who had often wondered what their first trip to a strip joint would be like, Anne performance could not have been more perfect. It scarcely mattered the many times that they had seen her naked, this was a wonderful new experience. Once more Anne approached their table and had each boy remove one of her cute white boots. The boys slid more money into her gater and Anne returned to the stage. Enticingly she removed the lacy white bra and tossed it towards the boy's table. Bobby and Jacob whistled and shouted in appreciation.

Once again Anne returned to the table. Each boy took delight in unhooking the stockings from Anne's garter and rolling the sexy white stockings down and off her lithe and lovely legs. Anne placed her thong clad pussy into each boy's face and grated for a few moments before she returned to the stage. Once she was under the light, she dramatically removed her lacy thong and tossed it at the college boys. Bobby and Jacob practically screamed themselves hoarse in appreciation.

Anne returned to the boy's table and allowed them to nibble her breasts or pussy in exchange for the play money. When the last of the fake cash was in Anne's garter belt she collapsed across Bobby's and Jacob's laps and announced,

"Oh my, it seems as though you two fine young men have purchased me. Do you know where we can go so that I can began to reward you?"

As a team, Bobby and Jacob carried Anne to the bedroom, as turned on as they had ever been. Their hard-ons were nearly painful as they divested themselves of their clothes. Anne complimented the boy's on their equipment and a short time later the three were locked together in the throes of passion. The wads of play money spilled onto the bed as the boys entered Anne. It seemed to all three of them that this shared orgasm was quite possibly the finest of all in their time together.

"Beautiful, just beautiful men." cooed Anne contentedly as they separated.

"Anne, you certainly saved the best for last. said Bobby delightedly.

"That is SO true." echoed Jacob.

"This has been a very special time for me men," stated Anne. "I want to leave you two with some of the joy you have given me." After a pause she asked, Who's up for more cake?"

The naked trio made its way to the kitchen and ate the rest of Jacob's wonderful cake. The silence from satisfaction with both the sex and the dessert was pleasant and profound. Before long all that remained of the cake were a few scattered crumbs. Jacob began the task of making dinner while Anne and Bobby remained in silence.

Taking the least amount of time he had ever spent cooking, Jacob placed microwave dinners on the table.

"No its not from my hand but these are very tasty. After our morning and afternoon, I really don't feel like cooking." stated Jacob flatly.

Everyone ate their meal enthusiastically. Bobby and Jacob continued to down beers. Anne did not drink as much as the boys, she simply did not like getting drunk, a little tipsy was fun however.She listened to the boys talk.

"The guys at school will never believe this." Said Bobby.

"Bobby," replied Jacob, "Anne is not the kind of woman you brag about. What she has given us truly surpasses words. In the future when one of the women in our lives asks us 'where did you learn that!' we can respond with a sly smile and say "I had a very understanding and very lovely teacher, an older woman who taught me to be the man I am.'"

Anne was deeply moved by Jacob's words.

"Oh Jacob, that is beautiful!" She then kissed Jacob deeply.

"Bobby, Jacob, I have learned so much from the two of you. I doubt that many of the men I meet in my future will be as kind and patient as the two of you have been."

The three basked in the afterglow for a few more moments before Anne announced, "It is getting very late. I am going to get you two ready for bed and then I will gift each of you my personal attention. Mr. Acosta is going to be picking me up VERY early in the morning."

Because of Jacob's wonderful words Anne decide to begin with him. She conducted him to the bathroom where she washed his face and insisted on brushing his teeth. She gathered up a pair of Jacob's pajama bottoms as they entered the master bed room.

"Now Jacob, you are to do NOTHING. I am going to get on top of you and ride you until we both are satisfied. And then I am going to put on your pajama bottoms and give you a goodnight kiss."

The beer and the excitement of the day caused Jacob to appear obviously drowsy. He completely relaxed under Anne's hands as she did everything from slide his condom on to providing all of the movement for their love making session. The tired boy was dead to the world seconds after Anne kissed him goodnight.

Very quietly Anne then led Bobby into the bathroom. He had hd been quietly trying to read a magazine while Anne tended to his best friend. Anne delighted in tending to him. She sang sweetly while she washed his face and brushed his teeth.

"There is not much more I have to say to you Bobby other than you are, perhaps, the finest man I have ever met. It has been pure pleasure getting to know you."

Bobby smiled. During the trip to the bedroom Jacob stumbled drunkenly at one point but Anne helped him to his feet. Jacob did not stay conscious long enough to receive his final kiss. Anne planted the kiss on him anyway. She took a long loving look at the two fine men before she prepared herself for bed. She set the alarm for five A.M and snuggled down between the boys, content but wistful. Her sleep was wonderful.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,407 Followers