Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Anne looked up at Mr. Acosta and replied, "I will do my best." Her subsequent smile hid a great sadness.

Randall Acosta, arm in arm with Anne Cheng opened the door to the cabin and shouted,

"Boys, I'm here with my friend."

The boys rose from the couch where they had been in the midst of a video game. Anne was struck by how ordinary they were. The taller one had to be Jacob, Acosta's son. He did not look much like his father but he possessed his father's curly hair and height. The other boy, Bobby, was a bit shorter and stockier; round faced ,and gazed at the world through thick glasses. The boys were silent, appraising Anne with their eyes.

Randall Acosta spoke. "Boys this is Anne. Let me help you with your coat."

With that he removed the coat veiling Mrs. Cheng. The boys prying eyes, widened like saucers when they caught sight of what Anne wore beneath the raincoat. She was clad is stark white, her feet in sexy white short boots, her lovely legs encased in sexy white patterned stockings and garters. Her bush could be spied behind the lacy white, tiny panties. A diaphanous chemise slid over a transparent shelf bra which held Anne's succulent breasts in a most tantalizing manner. Although smiling warmly, Anne's heart was ice cold at being exposed this way.

"Wow Dad! Just wow!" exclaimed Jacob. Bobby simply wore a beatific grin and stared dumbly.

"Now, a few ground rules." Mr. Acosta's voice was serious, "Anne here is willing to do whatever you two want for the next two weeks. There are more outfits in this suitcase so you can play dress up to your heart's content. There are enough prophylactics in there as well to supply an army. Now, as I said Anne is willing, but ALL women like gentility and respect. No violence! Be kind and polite young men and you will be amazed at how much more wonderful the time you will have. After I use the crapper I will be making myself scarce but I will be popping in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I'll be unlocking the spare fridge and cabinet there are two cases of beer in there and some wine. Drink responsibly! But more important boys, use a condom EVERY time and remember to HAVE FUN!"

The boys' shyness began to manifest itself, something Anne noticed. "They may be men but really they are just boys." She thought to herself. Suddenly the weeks ahead did not seem as daunting. "Shall we play 'spin the bottle' while we wait for Jacob's father to leave?" She asked as sweetly as she was capable of.

"Hell yeah!" shouted Jacob. Bobby uttered a much weaker "Yes."

Randall Acosta tried to be as unobtrusive as possible while Jacob led Anne to an end table. He collected a ketchup bottle from the kitchen and cleared the table. The three sat on the floor on three sides of the table. Anne discovered that kissing the boys was actually rather enjoyable. Oh they were awkward and needed practice, but there was an eagerness and hunger to their kisses that Anne had not experienced for a long time; certainly not in the last few years with her husband.

At length the three heard Randall Acosta make his exit from the cabin. Jacob listened for the sound of his father's car pulling away. As soon as Jacob was sure that his father had left he stopped the game of spin the bottle and said,

"Anne, Bobby and I would really like to undress you now. We don't have to do anything right away if you don't want to but we'd both really like to see you naked."

Anne considered the admonitions and advice in Mr. Acosta letter and in his words. It was obvious that these young men really were in awe of her. Anne's fears of being rudely used and abused for two weeks evaporated. Despite being outnumbered, she held all of the power in the cabin. And the episode of spin the bottle had impressed upon Anne that these really were nice boys. For the first time since Anne had been forced to strip in Acosta's office Anne began to think that these two weeks might actually turn into something approaching fun. Perhaps it WOULD be fun.

"Boys," She said. "I am yours to command. Why don't the two of you take turns in undressing me? Then I can undress the two of you. Then we can open the suitcase and see what is in it. We have plenty of time to get to know each other so let's take our time."

The boys cut a deck of cards and Bobby won the right to approach Anne first. He removed her left boot. The friendship he shared with Jacob was as equal as possible. Bobby waited until Jacob had removed Anne's right boot before his fumbling hands at last unhooked the garter and he began to remove the left patterned stocking. Tentatively Bobby began to gently kiss and lick Anne's leg as more and more of it was exposed. Anne was amused, and then engaged by his naivety.

Jacob followed his friends lead with Anne's right stoking, but he was more aggressive and less tentative then Bobby had been. The boys praised Anne's legs, making her feel wonderful. No one had complimented her upon her legs in years. With his hands a bit atremble Bobby next worked the chemise up and off Anne's torso. Anne noted that he was careful to not muss her hair. That gesture meant a great deal to Anne. It demonstrated that the boys were not completely self- absorbed bundles of lust as Anne had thought so many American men and boys were. To Anne's considerable surprise, standing before the boys now in just her brief bra, panties and garter belt did not trouble her to the degree that she had imagined. The boys enthusiastic, yet polite comments about her body helped enormously.

Jacob had trouble with the catch of Ann'e brassier. It was after all the first one he had ever tried to open. But at last Anne's intoxicating breasts were exposed to the hungry eyes of the nerdy college boys.

Jacob and Booby, stared transfixed for a few moments before their hands, tongues and lips began to explore Mrs. Cheng's luscious melons. It was nearly a half hour before Bobby realized that it was his turn and he gently lowered and removed Anne's skimpy panties.

"Look at that!" Bobby said. "Anne you are perfect just perfect!"

Jacob eyed, Anne's beautifully furred mound and said. "After a few days of muff diving we should shave her so that we can say that we have dined not only on fur pie but on bald pussy as well."

Bobby emitted an awed "Yeah"' in response to his friend's suggestion.

Jacob was about to kneel before Anne and place his mouth on her succulent looking pussy when Anne said.

"Boys, you have me at a disadvantage. Let me undress you and then I will suck your cocks for a while Then. I would prefer if you took me one at a time. There is plenty of me to go around and we have a long time together."

Anne stopped an looked at the college boys. "Bobby." she said, "since you are the guest of Jacob I will undress you first. Then I will undress Jacob. Let's have a fun rule. If I am naked both of you are naked. If you dress me up you can put something on. How does that sound?"

Jacob stood up and the boys nodded in unison as Anne approached Bobby. It did not take long for Anne to get him out of his clothes. Unsure of himself, Bobby stood with his hands at his side while his hard on raged. Anne wanted to get the boys naked so she could not only appraise their equipment but to make them a bit nervous and self-conscious. Anne realized that as long as the boys were a bit unbalanced or unsure, she would continue to hold the edge over them. Despite having a louse for a husband, or perhaps because of Charles' undesirable tendencies, Anne was a very astute judge of men.

A few moments later Jacob joined his best friend in unclothed status. Both boys were circumcised, which Anne had not encountered before but which she decided that she liked. Jacob was in better shape than Bobby and had about a two centimeter penis length advantage over Bobby. He was also the hairier of the two. Looking at them, Anne realized that neither was especially handsome but they had nice personalities and a genial air. Anne decided that she like both of them but Bobby heightened her maternal nature. He seemed not only the most in awe of her but also the most in need of pampering and a gentle hand.

Anne opened the large suitcase Mr. Acosta had left behind. It was full of all sorts of fantasy outfits, almost no practical apparel. There were the promised condoms however, Anne picked up a box of rubbers and then asked to be led to the bedroom. Jacob led the way to his father's large bed. Anne asked the boys who was oldest. Jacob was two months older than Bobby

"Well then I will do you first Jacob. Lie down and let me go to work."

Grinning from ear to ear Jacob planted himself in the middle of the bed. Anne slid next to him, kissed him deeply, and then worked her way gently and deliberately down his body. Anne always enjoyed giving fellatio and she happily wrapped her mouth around Jacob's throbbing manhood. Jacob issued delighted sounds as Anne went to work. It did not take long for the lad's inexperienced gear to climax and Anne anticipated perfectly, withdrawing her mouth just as Jacob's rod erupted.

After letting Jacob enjoy the afterglow for a while Anne said, "Now it is Bobby's turn after I have sucked off Bobby, you should be ready to slide on a condom and have your way with me. Bobby can watch and then it will be his turn."

Booby needed no prodding to replace Jacob in the bed. With just a touch more gentleness Anne set to work on the stockier boy. His cries of pleasure were more intense and he came even faster than his friend . Anne barely had time to pull away before he shot his load all over himself.

Anne indicated that it was time for the boys to change places once again. Jacob's penis was fully recharged and at full mast once more. Anne slid a condom onto Jacob's dick in as sexy a way as she could To her surprise, she was actually moist in her nether regions as she impaled her pussy on Jacob's tool. Anne pumped away with determination . The unmistakable sensation of the beginnings of an orgasm was coursing through her. Anne felt the boy's body stiffen and then relax. Inside her Jacob softened. Bobby took Jacob's place. Anne slid on his condom and enjoyed pumping away on the boy she favored. Her orgasm surprised and delighted everyone in the room.

"That was terrific Anne." gasped Bobby

"Thank you, Bobby." replied Anne, "Both of you boys are very nice and very good lovers. I think we will have a very nice time together. We have plenty of time to get to know each other. Right now why don't we have some wine and you boys can reflect upon your first time. We will have lots of sex to come but none of it will be as memorable. That's just a fact."

A short while later, the three sat in the hot tub just outside the back door of the cabin. All were sipping wine. Anne gazed at the spectacular view and tried to put herself into a completely accepting mood. She knew that the boys would soon want more sex and varied kinds of sex. Anne tried to anticipate where the boys' minds would go and reconcile herself to preforming the required acts. She saw the blur of her feminine thatch through the water and realized with sadness that she would not leave the cabin with it. She had never shaved before but she had no hope that Jacob would forget his desire to see her hairless.

The boys took turn kissing her and Anne noticed that their kissing had already greatly improved. There were considerable advantages to being the first woman to sleep with both of them Anne told herself. They had nothing to compare to so they would consider Anne great whatever she did. Anne sincerely hoped she COULD stay one step ahead of the boys so she could maintain control. Anne further thoughts were diverted by Jacob nibbling her breasts, Anne realized that the boy had real talent.

Over an hour later the three were back on Randall Acosta's bed. Anne was on her hands and knees and Jacob was behind her pumping like a champ into Anne's pussy while ann sucked on Bobby's tool. While Anne definitely preferred Bobby, she loved his nerdiness, she had to admit though that Jacob had a much better idea as to what he was doing. Jacob's ministrations were working another orgasm, out of her. The pleasure was so nice that Anne was having a bit of trouble focusing on servicing Bobby. Bobby came just before Mrs. Cheng's orgasm arrived. Anne could not pull away and the lads seed filled her mouth, more as a reflex reaction, Anne choked down.

The boys changed places a short while later. Now that it was expected Anne had to swallow, Anne choked down Jacob's cum as well Bobby tried earnestly as he fucked Ann from behind, but he was simply not as skilled as Jacob. Anne decided that she still preferred the stockier boy, he reminded Anne of her first boyfriend, a smart but stocky scientist. After they broke up he had actually been the man who introduced Charlie to Anne. Charlie had been so much fun and so loving back then ...

Late in the day Ann had offered to prepare dinner but Jacob was very proud of his culinary skills. Before deciding on becoming a doctor, Jacob had thought that he would be a chef. He played rapt attention to the family cook, and was soon excelling him. Cooking for people always made Jacob happy. Bobby owed some of his stocky frame to being his friend's guinea pig for magnificent new food concoctions. The boys honored Ann'e clothing proposal. Because Jacob needed to dress to cook and Bobby wanted to put his pants back on, the boys dressed Mrs. Cheng in a short black leather miniskirt and matching bustier. Anne was grateful for even this brief shielding of her nudity.

While Jacob cooked, Anne sat on the couch and played a video game with Bobby. The boy kept one hand on the controller while the other explored under Anne's skirt. Though ham-handed at first, Bobby soon progressed to the point that Anne had trouble focusing on the game. During a lull in a video conquest, Anne was thunderstruck by the realization that she truly liked these boys. Each one appealed to a part of her psyche. Despite the fact that they were horny, hormone overloaded, college boys, they had treated her with more respect and gentleness these last many hours than her husband Charlie had in years! Suddenly, Anne's last fears vaporized. She decided to settle in and thoroughly enjoy the days ahead. Dinner smelled positively sumptuous!

The meal turned out to be fantastic. Mrs. Cheng was blown away by how talented a cook Jacob was. Never had she had such delicious chicken She savored every morsel, washing the meal down with a large glass of wine. By now it was late in the day and dark outside the cabin. crickets chirped and an owl could be heard in the distance. As they ate the three talked, Anne attempted to keep her background and past as shrouded in mystery as she could, turning the conversation to the boys or their interests when either Bobby or Jacob asked a personal question.

It helped that the boys really liked to talk about themselves. Jacob was clearly the leader of the duo. He was more gregarious and seemed to be more worldly than Bobby. Both boys were very intelligent but Anne felt that Bobby might be just slightly smarter than Jacob. Anne noticed that their friendship was one of the most equal she had ever seen. Often they seemed to be one personality spread over two bodies. Anne was grateful for what she had learned about the boys during the meal. She had no doubt it would help her not only survive but thrive during the days ahead. All three cleaned up after dinner, working as a team to clean the dishes and store the leftover food.

Since it was late the boys prepared for bed. Anne got her first moment of privacy when the boys let her use the bathroom unsupervised. Randall Acosta had provided a toothbrush and toothpaste for Anne. While Anne was in the bathroom the boys went through the large suitcase and found a red sexy lace nightie. Like all the clothing in the suitcase, it complimented the shade of Anne's skin perfectly.

Bobby and Jacob, in keeping with their all things equal friendship, split the duties in dressing Anne in the sexy lace. Bobby took off her black miniskirt and bustier then Jacob slid on the nightie. It came with thigh high stockings and panties but Jacob decided to forgo the panties. Once clad, the boys were stunned again at how beautiful Anne was.

Jacob put new sheets on his father's bed and the three made themselves comfortable. Jacob lowered the covers and made his way to the luminous ebony thatch of Anne's sex. For his first foray into cunnilingus Jacob tried to remember what the actors had done in the pornos he had made a steady diet of. Anne understood his intentions and gently instructed him on the proper way to eat pussy.

Jacob was an amazingly agile learner. He had Anne extensively moaning a short time later. Having her sex dined on was Anne's favorite thing sexually. The first great disappointment of her marriage was discovering that Charlie had little interest in meeting her needs in that area. But back then Charlie had been so giving and loving in so many other ways, that Anne rarely missed cunnilingus. Now she regretted all that lost opportunity.

Bobby watched enthralled as the orgasms coursed through Anne. He envied his friend's abilities. Bobby knew that Jacob could have gotten laid last year at Spring Break, but he refused to cede his purity unless Bobby got laid as well. Bobby's shyness and general inability to talk around pretty girls had foiled all of the duo's attempts at mutual conquest. Jacob had been disappointed but held no grudge against his friend.

After Jacob had eaten out Anne for a long time, it was Bobby's turn. As she had done with his friend, Anne gently instructed the nerdier boy on giving oral pleasure. It took Bobby much longer than Jacob, but at last Anne was moaning with contentment anew. Bobby was very pleased with himself . Jacob was happy for his friend as well. He loved Bobby like a brother but he was sometimes frustrated at Bobby's inability to grasp the obvious. At last Bobby finished.

"Thank you SO much boys!" Anne said breathlessly. "I will tell you an obvious secret. You can keep me VERY happy by doing what you have just done to me over the coming days. Take care of me well and I will take care of you."

Anne shifted in the bed and said, "In fact, I will take care of both of you now, gather around."

The boys slid off their boxer shorts and knelt next to each other on the bed where Anne had indicated.Anne preformed fellatio on on boy and then the other. When not using her mouth, Anne jerked off the member. Alternating between the boys this way she brought them to orgasm almost simultaneously.

As the boys became flaccid, Anne said, "It is now very late. Let us go to sleep now. Tomorrow we can have more fun." The boys needed no further prompting. With Anne in the middle the boys held her tight as they drifted off to sleep as men for the first time. They dreamed wonderful dreams and knew that the days ahead of all three of them would be wonderful in the extreme.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12