Mrs. Clarke and Her Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linesdpp
linesdpp
36 Followers

His face was dripping with her girlcum, and his cock was dripping with precum. Although beyond ready to just plunge right into her and fuck like animals, he wanted to taste more of her holes first! He moved his tongue up just a bit, going in circles at her tight asshole - rimming her as she very clearly remembered the experience with him, his fingers, and her asshole just a few days ago. So she didn't complain this time. She knew a certain state was needed for it not to hurt, but she had never had more than fingers or a plug in there - not a dildo, and certainly not a cock! But he started to kiss and lick her hole, and all she could do was sit there on her knees, bent over on the couch as she breathed in and out, deeply moaning. "You really do give the best... Mmh... Massages..." She said softly. She was feeling herself relax more, and right as she had that thought, he felt it too - so in went his tongue. He couldn't exactly get it far due to her being so tight, but he did manage to get it a few centimeters inside of her inexperienced rear hole.

"Here," she said, moving slightly to reach for the table where a jar of coconut oil was sitting. "Stop. Honestly... Please just fuck me Thomas, I am so fucking desperate," she moaned as she got the oil on her fingers, reached behind her, and massaged it into and around her hole. She was by no means ready to receive his huge cock though, with how tight she was. But she was apparently determined, "Oh you aren't the only one who's desperate," he said. "I've wanted to fuck you since your first massage," he reached for the jar of coconut oil and let it melt in his hand before covering his cock in the stuff. Both their genitals glistening now, she bent over as much as she could, and tried to spread her cheeks apart. Her hole was ready and waiting, and despite looking remarkably tight, he went for it. He put a hand on her hip, and his other between them to try and steer himself inside of her...

His lubed up head was prodding at her closed opening, and it took some time for her to relax again. She was anxious at his size, not wondering if it would hurt - because she knew it would hurt. She was wondering *how much* it would hurt. But she somehow knew that it would be worth it, that the feeling of his young cock up her ass would completely eliminate any sense of pain. And she would be right - because as he kept prodding at he hole with the head of his cock, all of a sudden her popped inside. Just the head at first though, but he could certainly feel how tight she was. The ring of her anus was genuinely hugging the tip of his member, but he kept moving. She held her breath, holding her ass spread as juices from her pussy dripped down onto the couch. She didn't care at the moment though, she only had one thing on her mind... "More, Thomas! Deeper!" She moaned. He slowly pushed himself forward, his hands on her hips for balance as that beautiful ass of hers was being filled up.

As he was halfway inside of her, she grimaced from the slight pain, but she pushed through it. He was the girthiest at the middle of his shaft, so she knew that she would be getting stretched significantly here. "More!" She moaned, so he gave her more. She also moved herself backwards, and eventually he bottomed out in her ass. As she felt his thighs and hips on her soft bum, his hard cock buried in such a tight hole, she gasped. "Oh my god, Thomas! I can't believe this... Mmh!" She moaned, thinking how much of an idiot she was for having never done this before. She was feeling the pain from being so stretched, but it was an amazing kind of pain - because having this cock in her ass was probably the dirtiest thing she'd ever done. "Are you ready?" Thomas asked. He was moving his hands around her butt and hips a bit, gently caressing her skin. She didn't get the question though, and just said yes. He grabbed onto her hips, and started to move back out, and then back in. He wasn't moving much at first, just a couple of centimeters, but it was enough to make her moan - and to get what he meant by 'ready'.

They continued like that for a minute, his pulsing, throbbing cock moving ever so slightly in and out of her. But he couldn't contain himself anymore. He'd waited over half a week for this, and even prolonging the wait when he decided to tongue her, torturing himself... So this was his prize. And Mrs. Clarke really did feel like a prize - a prized slut, even! Having moved only slightly in and out so far, his cock still buried deeply inside of her, having not come close to exiting her, he soon moved further. She moaned as he pulled out halfway and then went back. He did that a few times, but he only really found the sweet spot for them both as he pulled out until he could see the beginning of his thick head, and then moved back in. He was doing it slowly, gently - but she could feel it. Judging by her moaning at least.

At this point she had gotten used to him being inside of her, and the pain from being stretched had entirely subsided - it was nothing but pleasure now. And the wet spot on the couch underneath them did revealed as much! "Harder, Thomas. I want you to pound me, I want to feel your cum inside me," she said in a half-whisper as she started to move her hips back and forth. But seeing as he was so long, she couldn't do it fast enough - but he soon joined in, and the sound of skin slapping against skin would be heard. He started to plunge himself into her, bottoming out before pulling out again. As the pace increased, her breasts were jiggling back and forth as well as her round ass. He was in heaven at this point, banging the hot woman from his clinic - in the ass, no less! "Holy shit Mrs. Clarke, you are so tight," he moaned as both of them started to heavily breathe as he was finally *properly* fucking her.

He soon had enough of this though, he couldn't keep going anymore. Out of breath, he said as much. He pulled out, and sat down on the couch, leaning his upper back and head against the arm rest. She immediately got on top of him, facing him. He got back inside of her in a second, and then she started putting her runner's legs to work. She rode him like someone who had definitely done plenty of riding in her time! He reached up to cup a feel, her breasts out in the open, bouncing up and down as she increased the pace - and he countered it by moving his hips up and down. On top of him, she felt in charge, so she sat down firmly on top of him, moaning as he bottomed out. She leaned down, now sitting still on top of him, taking his face in her hands and sticking her tongue into his mouth. She started to grind on him back and forth instead of riding up and down, and that seems to have been all it took for her to orgasm. A kiss and a dick deep in the ass! She broke the kiss as she felt it coming, her anus tightening around his shaft as her legs trembled in orgasm, slight spurts of wetness coming from her empty hole, squirting down on his tummy and pubic area.

In the middle of climaxing, she had a bit of a stupid look on her face - but nonetheless, she managed to sit back up, legs quivering. She started riding him again, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as she went back to bouncing on top of him, the last small squirts of girlcum coming from her pussy. Such a sight was too much for Thomas to handle though, and he couldn't hold it. "Oh my god... Mrs. Clarke... I... I... Fuck!" He moaned, but she kept riding. His orgasm crept up on him for a few seconds before his cock begun to seriously throb inside of her as his thick, white cream shot into her hole. As she felt the first spurt she grinned, and plopped herself on top of him, wanting to feel it as deeply as possible. She ground on top of him as she leaned over, feeling his upper body against hers, his skin against her wet pussy as his cock pumped cum into her over and over.

Holding his breath, he finally let it go in a deep sigh, a grunt of pleasure as his body gave a few little jerks from the intensity of cumming in this unbelievably hot client of his. "Good god Mrs. Clarke," he grinned, taking her face in his hands and kissing her passionately. They sat like that for some time, and as he went flaccid and slowly glided out of her hole, so did his cum. It oozed out of her hole right after his cock, staining the already wet couch. "I know, right?" She laughed, falling onto her back on the couch. She looked to her side at him - their two sweaty, wet, spent bodies next to each other. She looked at him in admiration, and so did he at her. "So," she said, having caught her breath, "shower sex?" she asked, and he could only stare blankly at her. "Are you serious? This wasn't enough?" He asked her, bewildered. She just smiled widely, running her hand over his chest and then down to his soft cock. With that touch, he realised that he actually could go again! "Well, alright," he said, looking at his cock coming back to life. Laughing as he helped her up, he playfully grabbed one of her tits, and in return she tightly grabbed his cock and took the lead as they walked to the shower...

linesdpp
linesdpp
36 Followers
12