Mrs. Cole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

She set his foot down and stood up holding her hand out to him. "Follow me," she said and began to lead Mike down the hallway. She led him back to the master bedroom and she laid down on the bed before him. Mike quickly thought that the view of her lying naked on the already rumbled silk sheets was better than any centerfold he had seen despite the fact Gail was at least 20 years older than those models. As Mike stood next to the bed Gail said, "The biggest problem that young boys make during sex is they ignore the foreplay. Sex is much more than the final fuck and cumshot. I want you to practice taking your time and experiencing me."

Mike paused briefly, not knowing quite where to start, but then remembering her previous words he went directly to her feet and toes. He tried to repeat the treatment that he had just received and took his time massaging, kissing, and licking her feet. For a long time Mike continued on to every other part of Gail's body. She wouldn't let him touch her breasts or pussy yet, so he explored the rest of her body. She rolled over so he could continue with her back. After spending much more time caressing and exploring her back she again rolled over onto her back. This time as she rolled she parted her legs somewhat which Mike took as the OK to continue to that area. He moved between her knees and resumed his kissing and licking on the insides of her thighs. He could again smell the strong scent from her pussy. Now that she had trimmed the hair it looked much more like those he had seen in the porno videos. He was soon drawn into her scent and moved so his mouth was inches from her glistening pussy. Unsure of how to continue he gently kissed her just above her vagina. Gail sensed his hesitation and whispered, "Don't worry about what to do. Just explore me and I will help you."

Mike lowered his head and started by lightly licking the area that had recently been shaved. He moved farther between her legs and started slowly exploring with his tongue and lips. As he continued Gail spread her legs further to give him better access and he gained some confidence in his work. Occasionally Gail would say things like "That feels great" or would instruct him to change positions slightly and focus on a new area. Mostly she concentrated on helping him know how hard or fast he should stimulate her.

He paid particular attention to her pussy hole. He had heard other guys at school talk about how much they hated eating pussy and how disgusting it was. As he explored the inside of Gail's pussy with his tongue he was sure that they must have never actually done it. Sucking Gail's pussy had Mike in heaven. He loved the feel of her soft wetness under his tongue. He loved the smell and most of all he loved the taste of Gail. If it weren't for his need to take care of his own sexual needs he was sure he could have stayed there sucking her pussy all night.

His tongue inside her was having an obvious effect on Gail. She had started breathing harder and was softly making satisfied moaning sounds. He heard her softly whispering instructions to him and he immediately followed her wishes.

"Ummmm, faster," Gail whispered.

She had started rotating her hips into Mike's face and was getting close to cumming. Mike darted the tip of his tongue into and out of her pussy.

"Deeper," Gail instructed in a louder voice. Mike shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her. This position left his face pressed against her thrusting pussy and he was soon covered with juices from inside her. He began to quickly fuck her with his tongue. He would fully remove his tongue from her and then immediately bury it back in as deep and as fast as he could. His tongue was soon burning from being held in such a position but Mike was determined to make Gail cum on his face.

He didn't have to wait long as Gail soon grabbed the back of his head with both hands and pulled his face into her. Mike buried his tongue as far as he could and started to wiggle the tip deep inside her. She was bucking her hips and pressing his mouth tightly onto her pussy. With a loud grunt Gail started to cum. She stopped moving her hips and pulled even harder on Mike's head. The warm wet walls of her pussy danced over Mike's tongue as she shuttered from her orgasm. She was squeezing his head tightly between her thighs and all of his senses were filled with her entirely. Through her thighs he could hear her moans, he could feel the soft flesh of her thighs with his fingers, and he could see her stomach rise and fall both with her breathing and with the spasms he felt under his tongue. Mostly his senses of smell and taste were overwhelmed as she came and it seemed as though she grew even wetter and that her scent grew stronger.

Gail released his head and relaxed as her orgasm passed. Mike continued to lick her pussy and was eagerly trying to collect as much of her juices with his mouth and tongue as he could. He could hear Gail regaining her breath and composure and decided to try something new. He had been lying on his stomach and was propped up with his elbows, but he now moved his arms so he was flat on his chest with his face in Gail's crotch. He slowly tongued her pussy and started periodically dipping his tongue beneath her pussy to the area between it and her anus. Gail gave a happy moaning sound so he knew he wouldn't get any resistance. He continued this teasing for a while until Gail lifted her legs off the bed and held them up by putting a hand behind each knee. This served to not only open up her pussy even farther than before but it also rotated her hips slightly so her asshole was now clearly exposed.

With the improved access Mike focused more on the skin under her pussy and less on her pussy itself. Previous to this night the thought of licking another person's asshole would have disgusted Mike. However at this point he wanted nothing more that to feel Gail's puckered hole under his tongue. Gail's entire ass crack was completely covered with her own juices and Mike's saliva so Mike's tongue slid smoothly along this previously taboo area.

Her asshole felt much different under his tongue than her pussy had. Where her pussy had been silky smooth and soft her asshole was rougher. He eagerly wriggled his tongue back and forth across her anus occasionally dipping his tongue back into her pussy to collect her juices to further lubricate her asshole. This was by far the nastiest, dirtiest, most disgusting thing he had ever done and he was loving every minute of it! He circled her hole over and over and savored the nastiness of the act. He tried a few times to shove his tongue up her ass and fuck her with it as he had done with her pussy but found it too tight. Each time he tried Gail moaned appreciatively so he assumed the added pressure on her ass felt good. He briefly thought what it would feel like to stick his dick in her ass and fuck her. The idea sent a shiver down his spine straight to his cock.

Gail released her knees and moved her hands to Mike's head. She gently grabbed his hair and pulled him up away from her ass. She pulled Mike on top of her and for a moment they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Gail then roughly pulled his head down to hers and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She pushed Mike over to the side and deftly switched their positions so she was now on top of him. She broke their kiss and whispered into Mike's ear in a very deep and husky voice saying, "My turn."

For the next 30 minutes or so (by this point Mike had lost all track of time) Gail gently tickled, teased, explored, and stimulated Mike's body. She took her time and lingered over him ignoring only the most obvious target. Mike's dick was rock hard and ready for release, however because of their earlier adventures he also felt he had more control over himself. Gail repositioned herself so she was straddling Mike's stomach facing him. He could feel her warm, wet pussy resting on his stomach. "Do you want to fuck me?" Gail asked as she felt his chest with her hands.

"Yes," was all Mike could muster as a reply. Gail moved back and lifted herself off Mike. Mike felt her grasp his dick and he expected her to position it so she could drop down on it and imbed it within her. She clearly hadn't completely finished teasing him as instead she held it flat against his stomach and then lowered herself onto him. Her pussy was now positioned so it was rubbing the underside of his dick. She shifted so her vagina was centered in the middle of his shaft and started to slowly move her hips back and forth. She was essentially stroking Mike's dick with her pussy although they weren't yet fucking. This also resulted in Mike's dick soon being completely coated with her warm pussy juices. Mike could only lie back and groan softly. He wanted to fuck her badly but he knew that Gail was in charge and that the wait would undoubtedly be worth it.

Gail was enjoying watching Mike squirm beneath her but she knew they both needed a release soon. She slid forward a little farther than she had been so her pussy was positioned just at the tip of Mike's dick. With a slight shift of her hips she moved her hips back and instead of sliding across his shaft her pussy now swallowed Mike's dick. Gail's maneuvers had been so subtle that Mike hadn't realized anything had happened until he felt himself entering Gail.

Mike watched Gail as she slowly fucked him. Her hands were on his chest for balance and support as she took her time pleasuring herself on him. Her tits bobbed softly back and forth hypnotically as she moved on top of him. She fucked him this way for several more minutes before pushing off his chest and sitting upright on top of him. This new position had the effect of driving Mike even deeper into her as she now sat upright with her whole body weight pressing him into her. She began bouncing up and down slightly on her knees in order to drive him in and out of her.

Mike watched as her tits danced back and forth across her chest as she bounced over him. He reached out and pinched her nipples lightly between her fingers. Gail's eyes were closed so his touch came as a surprise and she reacted quickly. She growled, "Ohhh yeah." She dropped herself down on him hard and started grinding her hips in small circles with him shoved as deeply as possible in her. Mike continued pinching and teasing her nipples as Gail became more and more vocal and started grinding herself onto him harder and harder.

Mike started thrusting his hips upward into Gail as she continued to grind her hips into him and he pinched her nipples. He thrusted hard trying to force himself deeper into her. Gail responded by grinding her hips faster and starting to repeat "Oh yes" over and over. Gail's body stiffened and she stopped grinding her hips. Mike pushed up into her as hard as he could and she responded by pushing back down on him. Gail cried out and started to cum. Her pussy spasmed and jerked and seemingly tried to pull Mike even deeper into her. Mike held her nipples between his fingers and watched Gail become completely engulfed in her orgasm. Mike released her nipples when it appeared she was done and watched as she sat still and recovered.

Gail hadn't cum that hard in a long time. Sex with her husband was always great and would vary from soft and gentle to kinky to rough and dirty depending on their mood. However sitting on her young student with his rock hard cock resting inside her made her feel more sexy and alive than she had felt in years. She started fucking Mike again and knew that what she wanted more than anything was to feel him spill his cum into her pussy.

Gail fucked Mike for a while and then sat back holding him deep within her. Mike's eyes had been closed as he was enjoying her fuck, but what she did next caused his eyes to shoot open. Her pussy was rhythmically clenching and releasing him, almost as if it was trying to milk his cum out of him. Gail smiled at him as his eyes shot open. She and her husband had worked hard together until she had great control over the muscles surrounding her pussy. She now tightened and released these muscles with little effort without moving another muscle in her body. Mike began writhing in pleasure. He never imagined it could feel so good without either person moving. Gail increased her efforts as she reached behind her. She cupped her hand around Mike's balls and held them as she continued her fuck. Her hand was too much for Mike and he yelled, "I'm cumming!" Gail could feel his balls jump in her hand and he started to unload their contents into her. She continued "milking" his dick as he came until she was sure that she had collected every last drop he had.

She laid down next to him and they tenderly kissed and fondled each other as they each recovered. After perhaps 30 minutes Gail whispered, "I'm not sure about you, but after that I need to loosen up or I'm going to be pretty sore in the morning. I could use a good soak, how about you?" Mike agreed even though he wasn't entirely sure what she meant. "I'll be right back," she said as she disappeared out the door and down the hall. He heard water running in the distance and after a few minutes Gail returned with two large bath towels. "Follow me," she said.

Mike followed her to the very back of the house where they entered a large sort of sunroom with a hot tub. Gail dropped her towel and started to enter the steamy water. Mike paused for a second and looked out the windows holding his folded towel in front of him. "Don't worry, it's mirrored on the outside," Gail told him. He smiled as he dropped his towel next to hers and slid into the tub facing Gail. The warm water felt great and Mike immediately felt his body loosen up. They sat for a long time simply enjoying the water and not speaking.

Mike was brought out of his relaxed state by the feel of Gail's foot sliding up and down his calf. He spread his legs slightly to give her better access and slid down on the seat putting himself a little deeper in the water and moving his legs a little closer to her. Gail's foot continued to tease him as it slid higher and higher up his leg. Soon Gail's foot was resting between his thighs and she was tickling his balls with her toes. Her foot moved up slightly and started rubbing against his dick. She teased him for a few more minutes with her foot as his cock grew harder and harder. She pulled her foot away and repositioned herself in the tub. She had been sitting with both of her legs between Mike's spread legs, but she shifted and spread her legs so one of her feet was still between Mike's legs and one of his feet was now between her legs. She resumed teasing him with her foot as she propped his foot up onto her seat with her hands. Mike felt her shift positions slightly and suddenly felt something soft and warm brush against his toes. He realized what Gail wanted and started exploring with his big toe. He gently rubbed her pussy hair and dipped it down to tease her clit. He slid it lower still and positioned it at the entrance to Gail's pussy. Without waiting he slowly pushed his big toe into her. She moaned her approval and continued her teasing of Mike's cock with her own foot.

Once inside her Mike wiggled his toe before pulling it out slightly. He started to fuck her with his big toe and she responded by spreading her legs wider and softly sighing. She moved a hand to one of her own breasts and started to play with her soft skin and nipples. She teased her nipples until they were hard before dropping the hand fully beneath the water. Mike felt her hand on his foot as she gently placed her fingers at the entrance to her pussy to feel Mike's toe as it fucked her. Eventually she wrapped her fingers around Mike's foot and pulled it away from her pussy. She placed his foot on the bottom of the hot tub and slid over to him.

Her hand smoothly slipped beneath the water and began massaging his cock. He was semi-erect from his excitement at watching her as he fucked her with his toe, and her fingers soon had him fully erect. Her hand slipped easily on his shaft in the warm water. "Sit up on the edge," she instructed. He moved up so he sat on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water on the ledge where he had been sitting. Gail moved between his legs and brought her mouth to his cock. She opened her lips and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. She then bobbed her head up and down fucking him with her mouth as she held him firmly between her wet lips. She teased the underside of him with her tongue and expertly had him groaning in passion.

"Sit back down," she whispered as she released him from her mouth with a quiet pop. Mike slid himself back down the ledge and scooted to the very edge of the ledge as Gail's hands guided him. She stood up in front of him and seemed to pause just long enough for him to see the beads of water running down her tits and dripping off her stiff nipples. She then spread her legs and straddled him with either of her knees resting on the ledge on either side of him. She reached between them and held his cock straight up before she lowered herself onto him. She moved her hands behind him and gripped the edge of the hot tub just behind his shoulders as he snaked his hands behind her and began fondling her ass. She then started moving herself up and down on him. She moved slowly and they fucked tenderly for a long time. The efforts of their own movements and the hot water in the tub cause them both to build up a healthy sweat as they continued their slow fuck and periodically kissed each other deeply.

As beads of sweat rolled down her forehead Gail shifted her weight slightly and reached one hand down between her body and Mike's. She lifted herself up so only the tip of Mike remained in her and then gripped his shaft just below her pussy in her fingers. She resumed fucking Mike except she kept her fingers just below her own pussy. Mike groaned as she was now essentially jerking him off and fucking him at the same time. The smooth wetness of her pussy combined with the rougher feel of her fingers produced a combination of sensations that was amazing.

She continued like this for several more minutes before Mike grunted loudly and started to cum. Gail loved this trick as she loved the added feeling of her lover's cum surging through the shaft of his cock moments before she felt it erupt in her pussy. She smiled and moaned as she felt Mike cum first with her hand and then she felt his warm cum deep inside her. Gail continued riding Mike's cock until he was completely spent and then she let herself drop down on him so his cock was deeply trapped inside her. She knew that even her young lover would quickly be going limp, as even an 18 year old can't fuck continuously without a break. She wanted to keep him inside her as long as possible and the feel of his cock slowly wilting inside her after their fuck felt erotic to her. With the same hand she had been holding his cock she began teasing her own clit. The fuck and the feel of his cum had brought her right to the edge and she would only need a little teasing before it would be over.

Mike watched as she played with her clit and decided to help her along so he leaned forward and sucked one of her tits into his mouth. He quickly found her nipple and soon had sucked and teased it until it stood hard against his tongue. He softly bit her nipple and then sucked it into his mouth roughly as he applied great suction. This was all Gail needed as she moaned, "Oh God!" and started cumming. Mike held her nipple tightly in his mouth as she came and continued to suckle on her after her orgasm had passed.

After she finished cumming they sat in silence, his now soft cock still inside her, for several moments. Gail then lifted herself off Mike and stood up holding her hand out to him. "Let's go to bed," she said as he took her hand and got himself up from the tub. They stepped out of the tub and paused to briefly dry themselves off with the towels they had brought in earlier. Gail took his hand again and led him back to the master bedroom. They climbed into the smooth sheets together and lay on their sides facing each other with their arms wrapped around one another. Gail rested her leg over his and they kissed softly before falling asleep.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers