Mrs. Cole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

It had been a late night for them and they had definitely wore themselves out, so they both slept soundly well into the morning. Mike woke up first and discovered they had moved into the classic "spoon" position with her in front of him. His cock was nestled against her ass as his arm wrapped around her stomach. He slowly woke up and laid still enjoying the feel of her naked form pressed against him. She appeared to still be soundly asleep and he watched her chest rise and fall with her deep breathing.

He knew that after the past two nights he should be completely spent, but he couldn't resist the temptation of her tits as they hung softly just a few inches away from his hand. He slowly stretched out his fingers and lightly touched the soft skin on her stomach. There was no reaction from Gail so he moved his hand up and started to softly caress a naked breast.

Gail moaned softly in her sleep as Mike gently kneaded the flesh of her breast. He softly teased her nipple and felt it start to instinctively stiffen even though Gail was still mostly asleep. He continued massaging her naked body until she began stirring and waking up from her own deep sleep. "Morning lover," she purred as woke up. He continued massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples as he now started kissing and licking her neck and ear. Gail laid still and drank in Mike's touch. He was still a little awkward and clumsy with her breasts, but she loved the way he wasn't afraid to take the initiative and she knew that before long he would have the touch of an experienced lover. Besides, she enjoyed the clumsiness of his touch as it reminded her of how young and eager he was for her and how much she could still teach him.

His cock had started to stiffen and she began to softly move her hips back and forth grinding her ass into him. This continued for several minutes until his cock was completely stiff and she was ready for feeling more than just his touch. She rolled away from him onto her stomach and then crawled up on all fours. She looked at Mike and without saying a word he knew what she wanted. He moved behind her and into the doggie style position he had watched on many porno tapes. Gail's hand reached back between her legs and she guided him to the wet lips of her pussy. He placed a hand on each of her hips and slowly sunk himself all the way into her. Initially he didn't enjoy this position as he couldn't see Gail's beautiful tits as they fucked and he couldn't watch her face. However, once he started thrusting into her and she started thrusting her own hips back into his he quickly changed his mind on this position. Entering her pussy at this different angle made her pussy feel different as it softly slipped back and forth along his cock. He also found the feeling of control in this position very exciting. He could use his hands on her hips to guide her and to push and pull her back and forth as he thrusted. Also, he loved being able to watch his hard cock slip in and out of her. Each time he pulled back he could see the wetness of her juices all over him.

He watched his cock disappear in and out of her for several minutes longer as they continued to fuck. He then watched Gail's back as she rocked back and forth and found this view of her had more benefits than he initially thought. He ran his hands across her back and groped her ass before returning them to her hips. After all their previous encounters he was able to last much longer than ever before and they continued fucking this way until he finally knew he had to release his cum. He gripped her hips tightly and began pushing and pulling her in an opposite rhythm from his thrusts. Gail started grunting softly each time he thrust into her and soon Mike's body tightened and he grunted loudly as he started to cum. He continued fucking her during and after he came until he finally became so soft that he slipped out of her.

Gail had yet to cum and Mike wasn't sure what he should do. Part of him said he should slide under her and start sucking her pussy, but he hesitated because he wasn't sure of doing that after he had just filled her with cum. Before he could decide Gail rolled onto her back and Mike moved next to her. She lightly took his hand in hers and guided his hand to her pussy. She began to rub her own pussy and tease her clit both with her own fingers and with Mike's. She dipped two of his fingers and one of her own inside her pussy and he felt the warm mixture of his cum and her juices. She guided his fingers back and forth inside her until they were completely soaked in juices and then she led his touch to her clit. Together they teased her clit as she moved closer and closer to cumming.

Mike watched her in fascination as he loved watching her touch herself and especially loved the way his fingers felt as they smoothly slipped between hers and her pussy. She started breathing heavily and concentrated her touch into a specific rhythm on her clit. Mike slowly pulled his fingers away from her pussy and began massaging her inner thigh as she continued masturbating before him. With a groan she turned her head to the side and started cumming. He continued massaging her thighs, stomach, and tits as she lay still after she finished cumming.

She moved closer to Mike and they kissed before she said, "That's a great way to start the day." With that she got up from bed and wandered into the large walk-in closet on one side of the room. She emerged a few minutes later dressed only in what must have been one of her husband's dress shirts. It hung just low enough to cover her sweet pussy and beautiful ass.

"You'd better be going," Gail said, "I don't know what time Roger is coming home today and I think it would be good if you left before too many neighbors are up to notice your car leaving the garage."

She leaned over Mike and kissed him passionately. "I do want to thank you for this weekend. I want to do this again soon."

Mike's heart and, if it hadn't been completely wasted from the previous two days, dick jumped when she said that. "I can't wait," was all he said as he climbed out of bed. Together they collected his stuff from around the house and he shoved everything back into his overnight bag. With one last kiss near the door he got into his car and drove home. He took a long shower and rolled the events of the weekend over and over through his mind. He ate a quick lunch and slept the rest of day on the sofa in the living room until his parents arrived home that evening.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers