Mrs. Cole Ch. 04

Story Info
Their next weekend together.
12.7k words
4.7
112.6k
24
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

The next week at school Mike stopped by Gail's room a couple of times and they talked about their next tutoring session. The end of the school year was only a couple of weeks away and they had some trouble finding a time for their next meeting. The rest of the school year passed and they weren't able to arrange another meeting. Some good news did arrive, however, when Mike was informed by the college he had selected that he would be invited to the campus over the summer to take a test and compete for a scholarship.

He had decided on a college about two hours from his hometown. Most of the other kids from his school were going to other colleges, so there would only be a couple of familiar faces at the start of the next school year. By coincidence, the college he selected was Gail's alma matter. She had been very helpful in giving him information about the school and its various pros and cons long before their special tutoring sessions. A visit to the campus with his parents had sealed the deal and he decided to go there.

The letter about the scholarship test was initially confusing as Mike hadn't entered any contests or applied for any scholarships. He looked closely at the second page where it said that he had been selected for the test "...based on the quality of the work samples submitted by your sponsor Ms. Cole...". The letter went on to explain that both he and his sponsor would be asked to come to campus along with all the other candidates for a weekend where he would take the final test and both he and his sponsor would be interviewed.

Needless to say his parents were thrilled at the letter and they quickly made the arrangements with Mrs. Cole to have her drive Mike to and from the weekend as they talked after Mike's graduation ceremony. She told them that she had submitted some of his papers early in the school year just after he selected the school and apologized for not telling them. Mike's parents were too excited to care that the news was a surprise and the plans were soon set for the weekend trip. They would be leaving in a month.

A few days passed after graduation and Mike made the usual rounds of graduation parties and celebrations. As he lounged about the house one afternoon the phone rang and he was surprised to hear Gail on the other end. They made small talk for a little while before she said, "My husband just got called away on business. He's leaving Friday and won't be back until Sunday. Can you come over this weekend?"

"Sure!" Mike said almost before she finished asking.

"Great," she said, "I'll pick you up at 3PM."

He quickly agreed and couldn't contain his smile as he hung up the phone. "What was that about?" his mother asked.

"Oh, that was Mrs. Cole saying she was willing to help me prepare for the scholarship test this weekend if I had time," he said.

"That Mrs. Cole is such a great teacher," his mom replied, "we're really going to have to thank her for all the extra time she has been putting in with you."

Mike laughed to himself and went up to his room and jerked off to visions of Gail and the various ways he hoped he would fuck her that weekend. The scholarship test would provide the perfect cover for them. Now Gail could pick him up on Friday and drop him off Sunday and they could just say he was either going to or returning from a tutoring session. His parents were again going to the beach house so he would be on his own again for the weekend and, hopefully, in bed with Gail for most of it.

The next few days passed very slowly but finally Friday arrived. Mike packed a small backpack with his study supplies on top and a couple of changes of clothes and his toiletries on the bottom. That way he wouldn't have to return home once Gail picked him up. Gail pulled up in front of Mike's house promptly at 3PM. He said goodbye to his mom and that he would see her Sunday. He told her he didn't expect to be home before they left for the beach. Mike's mom insisted on walking out to the car with him so she could thank Mrs. Cole for her efforts. As Mike hopped in the passenger seat his mom thanked Mrs. Cole over and over for her time and effort.

"It really is my pleasure," Gail said happily, "Mike is a great kid and has really come a long way since we started working together. I'll take good care of him and won't keep him up too late studying."

With a final wave Gail pulled her car away from the curb and headed back to her house. She placed her hand on Mike's thigh and started to rub his leg as she drove. Her hand soon moved up to his crotch and Mike spread his legs apart. As she continued to drive she massaged his cock through the thin cotton material of his shorts. After about 15 minutes they arrived at Gail's house and she drove into the garage and shut the door behind them.

She still hadn't said anything since they left his house and Mike was so wrapped up in her fondling him on the drive he hadn't said anything either. They each got out of the car and walked into the house. Gail wore another light sun dress and a pair of high heeled sandals. Mike watched her ass in appreciation as he followed her into the house. He dropped his bag by the front door as Gail took hold of his hand. She led him to the bedroom and turned around to face him once they were inside. "Hi lover," she said softly as she smiled warmly at him. She kissed him on the lips softly and then pulled away from him slightly. She reached down to the bottom button on her dress and slowly started to unfasten each button, one by one, until they all had been unfastened and only her hands held the thin dress closed. She then slowly pulled her dress open and off of her dropping it into a heap at her feet. Mike's mouth dropped open as she revealed herself to him completely. She hadn't been wearing anything under her dress and now stood completely exposed to him with only the sandals on. He stood frozen as he slowly let his eyes roam up and down her body drinking in the sight of her. It had been several weeks since their last session and he found the look of her naked body intoxicating. He was also very stimulated by the fact that she had gone out of the house and even had a pleasant conversation with his mother while wearing nothing under her dress. Something about that seemed very nasty and he liked it.

She didn't move to kiss him and instead began to immediately start removing his clothes. She unbuttoned his top and tossed it to the floor before removing his sandals. She then dropped to her knees before him and started undoing his shorts. She soon had his shorts sliding down his legs and tossed them into a pile next to them. He had been so excited the whole day already and that combined with the vision of her naked body before him had his cock completely erect. It now stood straight out in front of him pointing directly at Gail.

Still on her knees she paused for a moment and watched his cock. She moaned a deep lusty sound and then moved her head forward and engulfed him in her mouth. Mike groaned in surprise at how aggressive Gail was being, clearly she had been waiting for this as much as he had, and loved the feel of her lips and tongue as she sucked on him.

The blowjob lasted only a brief time before Gail released him and stood up saying, "I want to fuck you." She led him over the bed and guided him so he was laying on his back. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his waiting cock. They each moaned as he entered her. She sat over him and fucked him masterfully. She drove her own pussy up and down and back and forth over him until they were both going wild with desire. He had been alternating between keeping his hands on her hips, he loved the way her hips felt as she writhed over him, and fondling her breasts. However, she now took his hands in hers and she used her weight to pin his hands to the bed on either side of his head. With his hands restrained she then started driving herself up and down on his cock rapidly.

The feeling of being "controlled" by Gail by having her pin him down and fuck him drove Mike wild. He watched her tits as they bounced and danced just inches from his face. After only a couple of minutes he said, "I'm cumming," and started filling Gail with his white, sticky cum. Gail continued fucking him and, just as he finished cumming, she gritted her teeth and moaned as she started to cum. She held him down as she finished cumming and for several minutes afterwards. They kissed and she lay on top of him as the each regained their breath.

She eventually rolled off of him and they cuddled together side by side. A few minutes later she looked at the alarm clock and said, "I've got to go and you've got to get to work." As Mike watched in some confusion Gail got up out of bed and put the sun dress back on with nothing underneath. Sensing his confusion she explained, "My husband's flight leaves tonight and I am going to pick him up at his office and drive him to the airport. I'll be gone for a few hours, but I've got some homework for you while I am gone."

Mike got out of bed and put his clothes back on with his mind racing about what sort of kinky homework Gail had in store for him. She led him out to the large dining room table where there were a few books and papers. She began explaining that she had some information on the test that he would be taking next month that she wanted him to read. She also had some practice questions he was to work on while she was out. Mike was visibly disappointed at the actual homework, but Gail just laughed and explained that if the cover story was to work he had better at least do some real work. Besides, she explained, he might actually have a chance to get a scholarship if he worked at it. She gave him a quick kiss, told him to grab whatever he could find for dinner, and then left.

Mike stood in the living room for a few moments after she left and looked around. He thought about going to the couch and finding something good on TV, but then decided that he'd better take a look at the work Gail had prepared for him. He initially gathered up the materials, got himself a drink, and went out to the table next to the pool. He tried to study outside, but the day was extremely hot and he soon started sweating from just being outside in the heat. He moved back inside and really started reading through the books and papers. For the next several hours he only paused to make himself a sandwich and refill his drink. Otherwise he read up on the test he would soon be taking and completely lost track of time.

Eventually he heard a car door shut and the garage door closing. Gail dropped her purse on the table by the door and came over to him. "How's it going?" she asked. He told her what he had been able to get done and she sat down and went over some of his questions with him. They talked about the test for a while longer until he had all of his questions answered.

A silence filled the room before Gail's tone changed from that of tutor to that of lover and she said, "You really worked hard while I was out. I think you deserve to take a break." With that she leaned into him and their parted lips met in a slow, sensual kiss. Gail parted the kiss long enough for her to straddle Mike's lap and sit on his lap facing him before resuming their kiss. Gail's hands rubbed the back of Mike's head and neck while Mike wrapped his arms around her and massaged her back through the thin fabric of her dress. Their tongues danced softly together except when one of them would tease the other's lips or ears with their lips and tongue before returning to their kiss. Mike could have continued their embrace far longer, but after several minutes Gail parted their kiss and stood up off of his lap.

"I could use a swim," she said as she took his hand and led him out by the pool. The sun had set but the air was still heavy and hot as they stepped outside. The clear night meant that many stars were visible in the night sky. They stood for a few seconds and both admired the night sky before they turned to each other and resumed their kiss. Their hands roamed freely across each other's backs now as their tongues continued their slow, sexy dance. Gail began pulling his shirt up from his waist and soon had it tossed into a ball on one of the deck chairs. Mike quickly started to undo his shorts as Gail began unbuttoning her dress. Mike pulled off his shorts and tossed them on top of his shirt. He stood naked before Gail and watched as she undid the top four buttons on her dress. She then pushed the dress off each shoulder and the dress gently fell to the ground. She stepped out of it and then kicked off the high heeled sandals.

Mike moved forward to embrace his naked lover but she whispered, "You've got to catch me first," and then dove into the pool. Mike dove in after her and began chasing her around the pool. As they frolicked in the water Gail laughed and splashed him with water as she always managed to stay just one step ahead of him and out of his reach. Mike didn't mind being teased as he was able to catch wonderful glimpses of her wet tits or ass as she dove and swam in the water and, although he never caught her, their bodies often rubbed together so he could experience the erotic way her soft skin felt under the water. Besides, he knew that once he did catch her that the end result would be well worth the chase. This was another side of Gail that Mike loved to see. As she eluded him she laughed and splashed like a girl his own age. Again, he wasn't sure what his vision of her home life was like before, but he never expected she would have ever splashed naked in her pool laughing and giggling like a school girl.

Eventually they both tired of the chase and Gail finally allowed herself to be caught by Mike. He was able to catch her from behind and they now stood on the bottom of the pool, he behind her, with his arms wrapped around her. He held her tight and enjoyed the feeling of their wet bodies rubbing against one another. His cock had become nearly fully erect during their kissing and had softened some during their play in the pool. Now, with it pressed up against her ass it quickly started to stiffen yet again.

"Hmm," she cooed, "looks like you've caught me." His hands began to caress her tits under the water. They felt so smooth and soft surrounded by the pool water. He cradled them in his hands and felt how some of their weight was supported by the water. He continued to softly fondle her tits as he began kissing her shoulders and the back of her neck. Gail moaned softly and it was clear that she enjoyed his touch. He continued his teasing of her with his lips and tongue on her and also started to softly kissing and lick her ears. All the while his hands continued massaging and teasing her tits. Unable to take more teasing Gail turned toward Mike and pushed him back against the wall of the pool. Mike held the wall of the pool as Gail lifted his legs so he was floating on his back in the water. Gail parted his legs and slipped herself in between them. She moved forward until her face was at his crotch. She slipped his legs up over her shoulders and lowered her head to his cock. She softly slurped its head into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. Mike easily balanced with his hands on the wall and his legs on her shoulders as the water supported much of his weight and made it feel like he was floating as Gail continued sucking him.

She looked up at him and then brought her head back away from his cock before sticking out her tongue and licking the head of his cock over and over in a lurid fashion that was driving Mike crazy. Mike moaned in pure lust at the sight of her teasing him so wantonly and moaned, "Suck me." She smiled and gave his cock a few more licks before once again lowering her head and engulfing him in her mouth. She brought a hand up out of the water and wrapped it around the base of his shaft as her head began bobbing up and down on him. She continued sucking him for as long as he could stand. Mike began groaning softly as he felt his cum getting ready to explode into her mouth. Reading her young lover perfectly Gail started pumped her hand up and down on his shaft as she continued bobbing her mouth up and down on the tip of his cock. Her hand slid easily along him as his cock was completely covered with her saliva. The extra sensation of her hand gliding back and forth in her own saliva on him as her mouth continued to tease him was more than he could take. With a loud grunt he started cumming. Gail continued pumping with her hand as she took his cum into her mouth as she had done when she first sucked him in her backseat. After a few spurts she released him from her mouth and continued pumping her hand up and down as Mike shot the last of his cum onto his own stomach and her hand. Mike looked up at Gail and saw she had some of his cum on her lips as she smiled lustfully at him. She parted her mouth and licked her lips suggestively sweeping the last of the cum into her mouth with her tongue. Mike was completely turned on by the thought that she had just swallowed his cum. He had only seen that once in all the porno tapes he had rented and had watched the scene over and over as he jerked himself off again and again. Now here in the pool he couldn't believe he had just watched Gail swallow his cum without a moment's hesitation.

Gail turned her shoulders slightly and let Mike's legs slip off. As Mike stood on the pool floor Gail stepped to him and kissed him deeply. She pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth and wanted him to be able to taste himself in her mouth. Mike returned the kiss eagerly and was extremely turned on by being able to taste the remnants of his own cum. They continued kissing until Mike spun them around in the water so Gail now had her back to the wall of the pool.

Mike lifted Gail out of the water and placed her sitting on the edge of the pool with her shins and feet dangling in the water. Mike took a second to admire Gail's body as the moon glinted off the beads of water that rolled down her breasts. She was truly a beautiful woman at any age.

His hands moved to her knees and with a gentle push he parted her legs. At the depth of water where he stood his face was at the same height as her waiting pussy and he wasted little time moving to her. Gail scooted herself to the very edge to allow Mike better access as Mike snaked his arms under her thighs and rested his hands on her hips. He brought his mouth right to her pussy and began licking in slow up and down motions starting above her clit and going as low as he could reach. Gail was very wet already so Mike's tongue easily slipped along the folds of her pussy as she let out a low moan of passion. He continued just letting his tongue slowly roam around and around her pussy for several minutes. He was in no hurry to have Gail cum as he loved her taste and smell.

Mike decided to tease her a little more and moved away from her pussy as he started kissing and softly licking the insides of her thighs. The wet skin slipped smoothly under his mouth. Gail though wasn't ready for more teasing as she reached down, took his head in her hands, and guided his mouth back to her pussy. This boosted Mike's confidence as she was clearly enjoying his attentions, so he decided to try and tease her clit. He moved his tongue around where he supposed her clit was. Gail knew right away what he wanted and let him search somewhat clumsily on his own before she again used her hands to guide his mouth to the right spot.

He gladly let her hands guide him into position and felt Gail's body stiffen slightly as he started teasing her clit with the tip of his tongue. He continued sucking at her clit and teasing it with his tongue. Gail was now moaning softly and was quickly approaching her orgasm despite the fact that Mike's touch was clumsy and he was still a little unsure of exactly how to please her. In spite of that Gail loved his energy and just the raw animal way with which he licked and sucked at her. Her husband loved oral sex and had become a near expert in sucking her, but whereas he was smooth and practiced Mike was inexperienced and primal in his actions.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers