Mrs. Cole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing she couldn't take much more she again guided his head saying, "Fuck me with your tongue." Mike eagerly buried his tongue inside her and felt the warmth and velvety smoothness of her pussy walls as his tongue moved inside her. He began fucking her with his tongue. She kept her hands on his head and helped him pump his head back and forth as he orally fucked her. Her breathing became short as he continued fucking her and he wanted to feel her cum on his tongue and face. She released his head and leaned back on her hands to support some of her weight as she came closer and closer to the edge. Deciding to try to surprise her Mike shoved his tongue as deeply into her as he could, but instead of pulling back out and continuing his fuck he held it there and began swirling his tongue in circular motions deep inside her.

Gail responded immediately and started cumming a few seconds later. Her body first tensed as the first waves of her orgasm gripped her and then it relaxed as her pussy twitched and danced all around Mike's tongue and she let her orgasm pass over her. It seemed to Mike like she would never stop cumming, but eventually her breathing returned to normal and she sat back up slightly. Mike continued to softly explore her pussy lips and folds until she slid herself off the edge of the pool and into the water next to him. They kissed again and this time it was Gail who could taste herself in her lover's mouth.

They spent quite a while like that together in the pool. They slowly moved about the pool fondling and kissing each other both happy and content after cumming. They talked softly about nothing in particular and generally enjoyed being naked together.

After a while longer Gail finally suggested they go inside and get something to drink. Both the hot night and their previous efforts had left Mike very thirsty so he quickly agreed. They climbed out and quickly toweled off before Mike headed to the couch and Gail to the kitchen to prepare some cool drinks. She returned shortly with two big glasses full of ice and lemonade. She sat close to him and they sat cuddling each other and making small talk.

At one point the conversation moved to how hot it still was outside despite the late hour. "This ice sure feels good," Gail mused as she held the sweating glass up to her forehead. Mike watched closely as she moved the glass down her cheek and to her chest. She moved the glass over her skin and Mike hoped she would next move to her tits but she stopped and looked at him. She set her glass down on a table next to the couch but not before reaching in and pulling out a single cube. She held the cube in her hand before moving it to Mike's chest and rubbing it against his skin. Mike jumped at the initial touch of the cube and its stark coldness, but soon he relaxed and enjoyed the feel of the cold ice and Gail's smooth fingers gliding across his chest and stomach. When the first cube had melted Gail took another and continued teasing Mike's face and arms with it. She took one more cube and let this one melt as she rubbed it on his hips and thighs. Mike just sat back and enjoyed her touch and could feel some life returning to his cock.

After the third cube melted Gail took another from her glass but instead of returning to Mike she leaned herself back on the couch and began to rub the cube against her own flesh. She started at her shoulders and continued rubbing across her chest and stomach. Mike watched in fascination as her skin grew wetter and wetter from the melted ice. She took another cube from her glass and returned to her stomach, but Mike couldn't stand it any longer. He reached out his hand and took the cube from her. Gail watched as he then moved the cube to the tops of her breasts and began slowly rubbing the cube around and around on her beautiful, soft tits. Gail smiled and sighed as she watched him slide the cube over her. Her nipples had hardened some and Mike immediately took notice.

He slipped the cube in descending circles around and around her breasts until he was just moving the cube around the perimeter of her nipple. He then slipped the cube onto her nipple and began moving it around and around the hardening points. Her nipples quickly stiffened to rock hard points as he teased first one and then the other with the ice. Gail moaned in pleasure as the cold ice continued to further excite her until it finally melted. Mike took a cube out of his own glass and continued teasing Gail's body with it moving first to her legs and inner thighs before slipping it along the folds of her pussy and then back up to her stiff nipples. As that cube melted both lovers were done teasing each other and were ready for more. They kissed on the couch before standing up and moving together to the master bedroom.

Inside the bedroom they stood next to the bed and kissed as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. The teasing with the ice had left Gail's nipples completely erect and Mike loved the feel of them pressing into his chest. Watching the effect the ice had on her had brought Mike's cock to a full erection that Gail now caressed in her hand.

Gail broke the kissed and moved onto the bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs inviting Mike to climb on top of her in the missionary position. Mike's cock easily slipped into her as her fingers help guide him. For a moment he thought she would maintain her hold on him as they fucked, but she moved her hand and brought them to rest on his lower back. Mike started fucking her as the two lovers looked into each other's eyes. It was dark in the room but enough of the moonlight came through the window that Mike could see the near silhouette of her tits as they moved back and forth in rhythm with his thrusts. Unable to resist them he lowered his head and sucked a nipple into his mouth. They were still rock hard and he ran his tongue around and around the hard points. Gail began groaning as he continued teasing her nipples as they fucked. Mike opened his mouth a bit and took her entire nipple into his mouth before sucking. Gail reacted immediately and instructed, "Harder." Mike sucked harder on her nipples and in his own growing excitement began fucking her harder and faster. Gail moaned over and over until she cried out and he felt her begin to cum. That was all Mike could take as he had already been working hard to control his own cum. As her pussy spasmed around him he released her nipple and lowered his head so it was directly next to hers. He started cumming into her and felt her pussy walls constrict around him as she "milked" him as he came.

They remained still for several minutes after their mutual orgasm. Mike loved the feeling of closeness to her and enjoyed having his whole body pressed against hers as he came. Gail's hand absentmindedly ran across his back, as she too loved this intimate contact with her lover. Before either of them could say or do anything else they both fell asleep.

Gail woke up first this time and now it was she who had the chance to watch the sleeping form of her lover. Mike was on his back so she could easily watch his face, his chest as he breathed, and watch his soft cock as it lay across him. She had felt very guilty about their affair several times over the past few weeks, but now with him lying beside her it all felt so right. Besides, she tried to convince herself, she only fucked Mike when her husband was away so she wasn't denying him anything. On the contrary, Gail found that her sessions with Mike had actually increased her overall sex drive. Being with Mike had given her sexuality new confidence and she and her husband had enjoyed several particularly wild fucks in the past few weeks.

As her mind rolled over the subject she idly began running her fingers over Mike's chest and stomach. Mike soon began to stir and woke up with a big smile for Gail. He tried to touch her breast but she stopped him and said, "There will be plenty of time for that later. For now, I could use something to eat." She then crawled out of bed and grabbed a denim shirt off a chair in the corner of the room. It looked to Mike like one of her husband's shirts as it was quite large on her. Gail buttoned a few of the buttons in front and then pulled a pair of pajama bottoms from a drawer and tossed them to Mike. "These should fit you," she said.

Mike put on the pajama bottoms and followed Gail into the kitchen. They both prepared and ate a large breakfast. The efforts of the previous night had developed a large hunger in them both. After breakfast they sat talking and reading the paper for a while until Gail said, "Umm, I don't know about you, but I could use a nice long bath." They helped each other up and returned to the large master bathroom. Gail started the water running in the tub and poured some bubble bath into the water. She fetched a couple of towels and laid them next to the tub as it slowly filled with the very warm water and the soapy bubbles. The tub was an oversized one that would easily fit two and perhaps even three people.

As the water continued to fill the tub Gail unbuttoned her shirt and stepped into the water. Mike removed his pants and followed her into the warm water. They both sank low in the water and enjoyed the warming sensation on their bodies. Gail slipped lower and dunked her head in the water before returning to her position with the water at her neck level. Mike remembered her advice from their previous shower together and slid over next to her as he picked up a bottle of shampoo. He slowly built the lather up in her hair and took his time massaging her scalp. He then used a small cup that was sitting next to the tub to rinse the soap out of her hair. Enjoying the sensation of cleaning and massaging her he then picked up a bar of soap and worked a healthy lather up in his hands. He started rubbing his soapy hands over her shoulders and neck before washing her arms. He already had a hard on and he hadn't even touched her breasts or pussy yet. The feel of her soapy skin under his fingers was driving him wild and he loved watching the white lather smear across her skin. She sat up straight in the tub and leaned forward so he could continue washing her back.

When he finished her back he slid closer to her and picked up the bar of soap as he wrapped his arms around her. He began rubbing the soap across her stomach and then moved up to her chest after he built up a large lather over her stomach. He waited as long as he could stand before sliding his wet and soapy hands over her breasts and massaging the soap into her. He took his time and worked the lather all over both breasts until they both were covered in a creamy white layer of lather. Gail leaned back into him and moaned in satisfaction as his hands moved over her breasts. As she leaned back into him his cock was now pressed up against her back and the gentle friction from her wet skin on his erection was driving him wild with desire. Soon he couldn't wait any longer and he let his hands slip off of Gail's breasts and slide down her stomach beneath the water until they reached her pussy. Gail moved her legs apart as wide as she could and he immediately started massaging her pussy. He massaged her for a few minutes as she sighed and moaned softly before she sat up and turned around to face him.

She pushed him back so his back was against the tub and then straddled him before lowering her excited pussy onto his hard cock. She held her hands on his shoulders for support as she started fucking him. Mike watched as her soapy tits danced from her movements and then moved his hands up to feel them. They slipped easily between his hands and he enjoyed their soft, slippery feel. Gail continued fucking him as the water in the tub began sloshing from side to side as their fucking moved into a steady rhythm. Gail increased the tempo her fucking and water began splashing over the edge of the tub. Neither of them minded as Gail was engrossed in the pleasure of his cock inside her and his eager hands massaging her soapy tits. Mike was concentrating hard to hold back his cum as the feel of her hungry, wet pussy around his cock and of her slippery tits under his hands had him right at the edge of cumming. Try as he might Mike couldn't hold himself back and he started cumming inside her. As he came Gail put her own hands over his as he explored her tits and helped him to massage them. She then started cumming herself and bounced up and down on him rapidly as she came.

It was several minutes before the water in the tub settled down around them as they sat next to each other holding one another in their arms. Most of the bubble bath had disappeared but the water was still warm and soothing on their skin. They sat still for many minutes before Gail picked up the shampoo and began washing Mike's hair. She took her time and continued to wash his body with the same bar of soap he used on her. Her hands smoothly and expertly glided across his skin as she worked up a lather and then rinsed him all over. When she finished Mike repeated his earlier washing of her except that this time his touch was less urgent and less focused on her tits and pussy. By the time they finished washing each other the water had started to cool and they stepped out together before toweling themselves off.

They each got dressed, Mike in a pair of shorts and t-shirt and Gail in a light dress. Mike thought her dress was a little formal for relaxing on a Saturday afternoon but before he could ask Gail said, "I've got to go help teach a class at the local community college. I'll be gone for a few hours."

Mike was disappointed she had to leave but he figured it wouldn't be hard to pass the time in her beautiful house. He first went to the living room and lounged on the couch as he watched their huge television. He took a couple of quick dips in the pool but returned inside each time as the extreme heat outside made in nearly unbearable to be outside. It had been a couple of hours since she had left and he was growing bored. He surfed channels on the TV but couldn't find anything good to watch.

He knew that he probably shouldn't, but his boredom overcame him and he couldn't resist the urge to snoop around her house. He wandered around her living room looking at the various pictures and decorations. He looked at a photo of her son. Mike had barely known him from school but laughed when he thought he would be shocked as hell to know his mom had been fucking the hell out of someone younger than him.

He circled the room looking at the decorations until he ended up in front of the huge entertainment center. He opened a few of the doors and found a couple of large cabinets filled with videotapes. He scanned them and noticed that they were about what he expected from his former teacher, lots of art films and lots of 'classics'. He looked through the other cabinet and found more of the same. He moved down the hallway and looked at the various pictures and paintings that were carefully hung on the walls. He went into the master bedroom and surveyed the bed where he had now fucked Gail several times. The sheets were still rustled and the bed unmade from last night and he felt his cock twitch at the still fresh memories. He looked inside the big walk in closet and found it was quite full and very orderly. He lightly touched some of the silk tops that she often had worn to school. He left the closet and looked over at her dresser. He knew he shouldn't but he still went over and began opening the drawers and looking inside. He inhaled sharply when he opened the middle drawer and saw that it appeared to be full of lingerie. He began to pull out some of the items and his cock twitched again inside his shorts. As he looked through the drawer he found every type of sexy lingerie he could have imagined. He found a black bustier and a black garter belt with matching sheer bra and panties. There were several of the silk gowns she had greeted him with on his previous visit all in different shades and lengths. He held some up to his nose and inhaled the scent of her mixed with a hint laundry soap. He briefly thought about jerking off into one of the items but then stopped himself. How would he explain that to her?

He tried to put the drawer back the way he found it and decided to leave her room. He walked further down the hall and came to her son's room. Anyway, he guessed it was her son's room by the way it was decorated. He went in and looked around to try and get to know him better somehow. Did he have any idea how hot his mom is? Mike smiled and realized that her son probably would have been shocked that anyone felt that way about her.

He opened the small entertainment center in the corner of the room and looked at his supply of videos. For the most part they were the same sorts of movies that Mike liked so he began scanning the titles more closely to see if there was something he could watch now to pass the time. He scanned the tapes and didn't see anything but noticed there was a second row of tapes behind the ones he'd been looking at. He pulled out some of the tapes in front and again had to catch his breath as a long line of porno movies sat before him. He picked them up and looked at them. His lust soon got the better of him and he slid a tape into the VCR and sat on the bed with the remote. It was a pretty standard porno with almost no plot and the usual fuck scenes. Mike watched some and fast forwarded through other parts. He rewound the tape and put in back in place.

He scanned the collection looking for something different and noticed a tape that he picked up. It appeared to be a foot fetish tape and although he wasn't a foot fetishist he was curious and popped it in the VCR. He sat down and watched. It was more or less a standard porno except every fuck scene included some foreplay with the feet, usually either the woman jerking off the man between her feet or the man rubbing the woman's pussy with his feet. All of the cumshots in the movie also involved the feet. Most had the women jerking off the men between their feet until they came and a couple had the men simply jerking off onto the woman's feet before either she or he licked it up.

Mike had become pretty engrossed in the tape and hadn't heard Gail drive into the garage or enter the house. She had heard the slightly muffled sounds coming from down the hall and decided to see what he was up to. She quietly walked down the hall and looked into her son's room. She saw Mike sitting on her son's bed completely unaware of her presence. She watched the movie for a few seconds as an unattractive blonde guy came all over the feet of a redhead. Seconds later another woman began licking the cum off the redhead's feet. She could see the hard on straining under Mike's shorts as his one hand rubbed his cock through his shorts.

"Pretty interesting," she said as Mike dropped the remote and jumped to his feet. He tried to come up with some lame excuse for what he was doing but Gail interrupted him saying, "No need to explain. You're obviously a curious boy and," she shot an unmistakable look at his hard cock, "you're obviously enjoying it." She initially wasn't sure how to react but quickly decided to have some fun with him. "Why don't you take off your clothes so you can watch in more comfort," she added.

Mike wasn't sure if she was serious but the look in her eyes let him know she wanted him to strip. He slowly peeled off his clothes as she walked over and picked the remote up off the floor. She pressed rewind as he dropped the last of his clothes on the floor. "Sit down," she instructed.

He did as he was told and she hit the play button on the VCR. Immediately a scene appeared where a large chested blonde was getting fucked by the same unattractive blonde guy. They fucked wildly before she lay on her back and took his cock between the soles of her feet. She jerked him off with her feet until he shot his cum all over her big tits and stomach. He might be ugly, Gail thought, but he sure can cum. The movie continued and soon another fuck scene started.