Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 17

Story Info
Constance tastes Simone's bayou honey.
1k words
4.38
8.7k
1
0

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

118 King William Rd.
R..., Virginia
Sunday
April 26th, 1963

Mrs. Annabelle K...
82 Piedmont Avenue NE
A..., Georgia

Dear Annabelle,

Come to me at once! I urgently need you. My fears have proven true. R... is a disaster.

Millicent has proven false and runoff. I am too ashamed to recount the damage she has done to my house. I know not where she has gone, but I pray that wherever the slattern has taken refuge the LORD's vengeance will find her.

Gertrude I fear has taken the opportunity in my distress to exact revenge upon me for as she no doubt will put it, "turning her out." Her enthusiasm for the endeavor I feel was a deception in order to gain my confidence. Once she had my trust she has proven false also. The delicate nature of her assignment makes me fear for my own safety, but Anne is at jeopardy in Washington and I must go to her and sort the matter out if we are to have any chance at success.

The worst is Thomas. Everything went according to plan and he received his transfer to the State Department. Unfortunately, his presence there will avail me naught as he has been sent abroad. That is the least of his perfidy. I found a letter upon my arrival in R... from his hand detailing the profane acts that he committed in abandoning his marriage vows. He repudiated his professions of love and fidelity in a base and cowardly fashion.

Come at once to R... Bernice can handle the Sisters of the Second Revolution there. I trust that her enthusiasm for the work will keep her busily exhausted. Tell her to concentrate her efforts upon the gentility as they are in possession of higher value information and leave the hospital mercy to the volunteers. There should be some corroborating accounts from the fallen, I expect, but nothing of great value. They should find satisfaction in their ministrations adequate. I particularly want to know what Jefferson Davis wishes to achieve in London. Tell her to make her wares available for the utmost value. I know she will give a fair exchange.

Miss Simone has done wondrously despite the upheaval. She has the girls of the Crimson Doll well organized and industrious. Our profits are mounting. She has been of personal comfort to me.

After arriving and discovering my abandonment she moved to the house. For several days I remained inconsolable. Throughout, Simone showed tender compassion toward me; the result of our harrowing experience that night at Hazel Park. It seems an eternity since I was safe and happy there with my love.

Each evening she would undress me as on that first night I had fallen nearly insensate. Her delicate fingers unfastened the laces and restraints of my bodice and corsets. With a basin prepared beforehand she would wash my feet and hands clean of the days toil before dropping a nightgown upon my shoulders. Her strong hands would work the sorrow and tension from my limbs as she hummed to me some bayou melody from her youth.

Each night I would drift to sleep in her arms only to wakes deep in the night sweating in terror to a phantom of my imagination. And she was there holding me, humming her tune, kissing my forehead and cupping my breast tenderly. I know not how much she slept in that time as she was always up when I awoke.

She would dress me each morning and make sure to perfume behind my ears and in my décolletage so that I would be presentable. She handled everything and every business. We dined together, at first to my tears and then to silence before finally womanly banter by the third day. With Simone it seemed as if this had been no tragedy at all rather blessing.

When we retired for the evening we laughed gaily as she undid my garments. Her expert finger stroked and explored my femininity. We embraced and bussed as sisters. As sisters we tumbled into bed naked and unashamed. She held me tight to her bosom until it felt only natural that I place my mouth over her caramel nipple. Her gasp was sweet melody to me.

I needed comfort in my distress and Simone provided it. Lifting my head from her breast she kissed me. After this our bodies tangled as we each sought the secret places in each other. Our lips brushed sensitive skin. Our fingers probed at each other's womanhood. I screamed with a jolt of excitement when she bit hard upon my nipple. In response I pinched her nub and made her writhe in sweet torment.

She showed me the places that only a woman knows how to touch. When she lowered her mouth to my sex I went wild crying into the night for her to keep kissing and lapping at my fountain. After two more climaxes, Simone disengaged.

Next, she climbed above me and straddled my face. I gazed upon a woman's vagina for the first time at close. It was gleaming and drops of dew clung to her soft folds. It seemed so natural for me to reach around her hips and draw her down to my lips and I tasted another woman for the first time. My tongue dove into her honeyed folds to dexterously extract every bit of fluid. I lapped at her spring like it was an oasis.

Simone bent forward to my own nether parts placing kisses upon my mound before inserting her fingers into my fanny. I climaxed at once. She worked two digits furiously at my sex. From this new position I could focus upon her button with both my teeth and tongue. It drove her wild. The more I licked and bit the harder she pounded her fingers into me. My fingers grasped and spread her buttocks exposing her puckered anus. I slid a finger into it and she exploded flooding my mouth with juice and bucking riotously. We continued like this until we fell asleep in each other's arms exhausted.

Annabelle, I am recovering my strength and purpose. Come to me so that we may plan our next move and I can feel your sisterly support.

In womanly anticipation,

Connie

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers