Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 21

Story Info
Sarah takes one for the cause.
1.4k words
4.53
9.9k
00

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

27 Fairfax Lane
W..., Virginia

Mrs. Constance W...
1472 Virginia Avenue SW
Washington D.C.
Thursday
July 1st, 1863

Dear Mrs. W...,

Due to the changing fortunes of war the Union forces her in W... are dispersing to forward areas. It behooves me to inform you that demand for our services has diminished markedly in the last several weeks. My sources inform me this trend will continue. We no longer generate the revenue or value assets, in my opinion to justify maintaining our presence in W...

I am prepared to close, convert or sell the house here at your word. The camp ladies have drifted off following the troops south and west. I have been able to cultivate a friend amongst them, though. She is a mature woman with two children of uncertain parentage who darns and launders for the troops and has been known to share her wares with a handsome one on occasion. She hails from Alabama but is stuck on this side of the lines at the start of the war. We have struck up a lively friendship.

If you are interested I feel she can act as our agent with the camp women. I do not think that we can expect much of value from that source, but if we can manage some support or protection against being taken advantage of by the soldiers then I believe we can realize some modest financial gain from them. Perhaps if we could enlist the services of some of the troops as guards in exchange for services rendered? As always I await your instructions.

On another matter, on the eve of the headquarters staff's departure we hosted a going away party. We provided liberal amounts of intoxicants to imbibe or inhale. We were rewarded with a bounty of quality confidences including carelessly misplaced documents. All of it is included with the bill and our usual materials request. I think you will find it interesting reading.

Be on the lookout for a Lieutenant Harcourt. Frankly, he has the most prodigious member that I have ever seen. His first two hostesses' that evening declined to provide him service once they had gotten him alone. It fell to me to uphold the honor of our establishment. Normally I would not dally with so junior an officer but upon this occasion I found it a pleasure to do so. Mistress W..., his organ is nearly a foot in length and thick as my forearm.

As I was saying, we were gathered in the dining room and moved to the receiving lounge where we enjoyed drinks and laughter. Before long we were all in various stages of undress as the men sampled the fleshly pleasures of a bare bosom and one or two girls had proceeded to sample the men. The evening was moving in the inevitable direction when alcohol, women and men are mixed.

At this point the Headquarters' Chief of Staff, a Col. S..., proposed a wager. As men do, he wished to establish that he held the pre-eminent weapon. Naturally, we ladies agreed to act as judges with a very thorough and exact examination of the lances to determine the winner. They stood in a circle facing away from each other with one of our girls kneeling before each one. This is when the difficulty started. As each officer was exposed Lieutenant Harcourt declined to participate. The Col. insisted and even ordered him to draw his sword. Gabby shrieked when she saw his manhood.

Needless to say, the contest was decided on the spot. This did not sit well with the Col. as his staff had not yet been thoroughly examined, much to his frustration. So, he proposed a second wager. Mistress W..., it was the liquor. I never would have agreed otherwise. The Col. wagered that none of our girls could handle Lt. Harcourt's monster. The girls clamored to agree and I consented. But we all had to see it happen. The stake was the evening's entertainment. If we failed to properly service the Lt. then we had to service all of them for free, if not they would pay double. That's when the first two balked. One look at that thing poised at their entrance and they admitted defeat.

Each girl shed her gown and after her fanny had been kissed to a juicy flow lay upon the divan as the Lt. began his assault. Even that preparation proved too little as one after the next squealed at the intrusion before retiring. Cybil managed to get the crown completely inside her vagina before passing out. Finally, it fell to me to uphold the honor of the establishment.

Now the officers were gathered round cheering with each submission while stroking their own staffs. As each lady fell they knelt to service one of the officers. Soon our girls were swallowing the many swords in the room. Some had already received deposits down their throats. Now, the Col. had provided the vaginal lubrication for the most part but this time I insisted that the Lt. perform the service for me. The Col. agreed as he was giving a mouth full at the time. Let me tell you, Harcourt has an equally dexterous tongue. I made sure he kept his lips planted against mine until I had finished completely. By now I was flushed and ready. My nips were engorged and tender.

Instead of laying down for him I pushed him to his back and straddled his chest. His mouth instantly found my beasts. The sharp bites spurred an equally sudden pulsing in my sex. I really wanted that thing in me at that moment. I would like to have kissed it first but that wasn't to be. He was as anxious as I to consummate the wager. I reached behind me where I had no trouble finding the python. I pushed his foreskin down until it locked under his crown and then guided it to my slick entrance.

Oh my god, that is the biggest cock I have ever felt in my life. By time I had worked his head in I was weeping openly. He wiggled his hips some and I climaxed instantly. But I couldn't get any more of him inside. I literally squatted over his pole but I lacked the weight to force myself lower. I growled to him to grab my hips and force himself into me. He did. I could feel my juices squeezing out around his member for lack of room inside. He pulled me down and then lifted me up so my juice would coat his rod making it easier for both of us. With each inch I climaxed.

Not all of him fit when he struck bottom. By now I was climaxing uncontrollably. I've never felt so full in my life. I couldn't close my legs if I tried. He held me around the waist and began stroking that monster into me. I loved it. The officers crowed their encouragement. Whether for me or him I do not know. Eventually he was able to slide freely into my vagina as I adjusted to his girth. With the smoother entry he quickened his pace. I can only imagine the sight of his enormous penis violating my womanhood. I could feel his urgency rise as he swelled within me. When his face contorted I leapt hastily for his cock.

It felt that I must have fairly gaped from the void left from his departure. I placed my mouth upon that monster and wrapped both tiny hands around it and pumped furiously to bring him off. He produced copiously to match the magnificence of his member. The first deposit I caught in my mouth. The remainder splashed into my face over and over and over again. His fluid was in my eyes and mouth and hair. It coated my cheeks and dripped from my nose and chin. It ran down my neck to collect between my breasts. As he subsided I placed my mouth back upon his member to extract every last spurt.

Then I stood, a bit wobbly, and proudly displayed our winning evidence. By that time the officers hardly cared that a wager had been made and the Col, somewhat chagrined, made good their debt commenting that he had never seen so fine a display before. The Lt. and I retired to my boudoir where we enjoyed a more satisfying roll the rest of the night. I was leaking his fluid till nearly lunch the next day.

Obediently,

Sarah

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers