Mrs. Constance W...'s Letters 22

Story Info
Constance on Capital Hill.
1.2k words
4.36
7.5k
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
61 Followers

1472 Virginia Ave. SW
Washington, D.C.

Mrs. Beatrice B...
Hazel Park
E..., Virginia
Thursday
July 9th, 1863

Dear Mama,

As always your perception is acute. It is indeed true that Thomas and I were last together October 27th of last year. I plan to remain here in Washington until the baby arrives and then through the rest of the winter. I have not yet informed Thomas of my impending motherhood. That is of no matter though as he as yet has not responded to any of my letters.

Oh, Mama I miss him so very much. If I have not received any word from him before spring I purpose to go to England and seek restoration in person.

I fear that Millie could not have done me more harm than if she had stabbed me! As far as I am able to determine she used assurances signed by me and repurposed to make her way to Winchester as a courier. She never arrived there. My agent was able to track her progress to Leesburg where she crossed the Potomac into Maryland. From there she apparently made her way to Philadelphia before disappearing. She has slipped my grasp.

Gertrude's disappearance is still a mystery. As you know she had only just secured this house before she left. Anne tells me that the crates had been ransacked and the contents strewn about. I have yet to determine if it was her or vandals to cause such destruction. It appears that she made some attempts at establishing official contacts, but I have no notion to who that might have been. I fear for what she might have said and to whom.

Speaking of official relations, or otherwise, I have discarded the notion of opening a branch of the Sisters here or any other house of leisure. There are numerous ones already in operation and they enjoy not only seniority but official licensing. I feel that I would encounter unwanted scrutiny from both the city as well as my rivals.

Instead I will open a freight office near the river to handle our government contracts. There is a fascinating practice of bribery and graft in every deal and transaction in this city. The greed of the city functionaries is only exceeded by that of the bureaucracy. In many cases they cannot decipher which entity is to receive the, shall we say, gratuity which necessitates the greasing of both palms.

All that pales in compare to the fraud on Capitol Hill. There I have an advantage as the elected and their staffs also have a fancy for feminine companionship. It is in this area that I have staked my claim.

For example, I approached the chairman of the committee for procurements. At first his aide refused me access to the congressman and then claimed he was out of his office even though I had a scheduled appointment. When I brought this to the young man's attention he feigned ignorance of where the appointment book was kept. He made it clear though that a campaign contribution in the amount of $100 Union greenbacks would make the Representative available for ten minutes.

I gave him $200 for twenty minutes and a kiss for his cooperation. The Congressman is a lecherous, greasy toady puffed up with his own importance. He wields what temporary power he has like a cudgel. I made my proposal outlining the goods that I have available for sale and the guarantees and assurances that Hazel Park requires to secure its freedom for deprivation. He informed me that such contracts were only negotiated in the spring when congress reconvenes and that I should reapply at that time. This was an obvious brush-off.

Sensing the man's more lascivious nature by his unshielded glances at my form; he fairly ogled me, I put on a show of charm and availability. Taking the initiative, I circled his desk and leaned over the documents to indicate the advantages to the Union of my offer while letting my fan droop to display the advantages to him. With a few light strokes of my hand on his I had him practically salivating. I feigned stumbling and was able to place my hand upon his lap to steady myself. It took some minutes for me to regain my footing necessitating that my hand remain in his lap for those same minutes until he provided a firm staff to lean on. From there it was ease itself to find myself in a compromising position.

That is to say, the congressman found new interest in my offer and repositioned himself behind me to get a better view of the situation. My skirts posed some difficulty but he was soon able to move them aside to gain a better proximity where he leaned far over my shoulder to peruse the presentation.

From the first I could see that his reach was inferior being no more than five inches with only a slight profile. Still, he found his way to where I wanted him. Having not enjoyed the companionship of my usual escorts for some time his forwardness was a welcome intrusion just the same. The man has little style and no manners as he took no time to prepare me for his approach. Fortunately the anxiety I felt about my prospects in this town, the uncertainty of this interview and the service I rendered to his aid's manhood had adequately aroused my affections so that he found my supply of lubricant sufficient for his entry.

Mama the man has no skill whatsoever. He pinned me to the desk and simply thrust away. There was so little that past for passion from the man that I just propped my elbows upon his desk and read his correspondence while he worked. Granted any tool in the shed can get the job done but his was dull and he is an unskilled craftsman. Still, he enjoyed himself. Frankly, I'm surprised that he didn't finish early. I was in his office for thirty minutes. I didn't pay for the extra ten. As it was, he failed to excite in me to a similar gratification.

Don't worry, though. I did get his signature on the agreement in principle and his vote in full committee before we began. And I was able to glean considerable advantage from my reading.

I found that the encounter had served only to whet my appetite and I made considerable use of Alvin upon returning to the house. He amply supplied my need and filled me to overflowing with his cream. Twice in one day is not normally my habit especially if I have not washed myself in between, but Alvin didn't mind and I was desperate. He is tender toward my condition and did not use me vigorously. Due to my narrow waist I fear that I began to show some weeks ago. I will have to make arrangements for surrogates to perform future services on our nation's capital.

I have directed Sarah to return to Hazel Park and expect that she will be a boon to you there. The others I have requested to come to Washington where they will prowl the halls of government on my behalf. Next, I must find access to the War department.

I love you Mama,

Constance

bbtp41
bbtp41
61 Followers