Mrs. D Hour 01

Story Info
She learns a lesson.
3.7k words
4.47
123.9k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my god what was I about to do? My could feel my heart pounding as I walked up the front steps of the house. I went to ring the door bell, but hesitated for a second and looked around. If this fucked up I hated to think what the consequences might be. Slowly, I reached up and pressed the doorbell.

I could hear the bell resonating from inside the house, followed by a pleasant, feminine voice.

"Coming," Mrs Dasborough yelled from within.

A few seconds passed before the door finally opened. Mrs Dasborough gave me a smile and invited me in. I studied Mrs D, for a moment there was no doubt about it, she was smoking hot!

"What brings you over here Heath?" she said with a smile as she brushed a strand of her wavy brown hair from her face.

"Well..." I answered putting my bag down as I looked about her lounge room trying to steady myself. I knew exactly the reason I was here to talk to this very sexy 36 year old.

It had all started at about 11am that morning. I saw the mail-man push some letters into my mail box and went out to retrieve them. I was heading back inside when I saw that the mailman had stopped at Mrs D's house and headed up to the door. Mrs D opened the door and I saw them talking, I was about to go inside when I saw the Postie kiss Mrs D. Fuck! The Postie was going to score with my hot neighbour! I had to see this. So I grabbed my digital camera and headed down for a closer look.

As I got to the house I could faintly hear Mrs D groaning, I knew I had to hurry so checking that there was no sign of anyone watching me, I crept through the shadows along the back of the house. The curtains were wide open in front of the kitchen table so I very carefully peered inside. From my vantage point I could see the kitchen and the living room. There was nobody there. I moved down to the next window but it was shaded glass. I knew that this window was the bathroom so I continued down to the next window to find the curtains closed, the moaning was louder here, bingo. I had to find a way inside to watch this.

I made my way to the screen door it was unlocked and I quietly opened it. I shut the door behind me without making a noise and very carefully looked around the corner. The coast was clear so I began to silently tip toe across the kitchen towards the bedroom. "Oh my God" I thought to myself as I saw this stranger with his mouth plastered on Mrs D's cunt. I slowly raised my camera up to make sure the flash was off. I carefully looked through the view finder and centred on the action. Needless to say I now had several pictures in my keeping.

I had lived three doors down from Mrs D and her husband for about a year. Mr. Dasborough was at least twenty years older than his wife. He was a Professor of Social science at the local University. I was friendly enough with him to say hello occasionally and maybe discuss uni life every now and again. I didn't particularly like or dislike him but I could never figure out how he had hooked up with his foxy wife. Who in my humble opinion was one of the hottest woman I had ever seen.

Even though I guessed Marie Dasborough to be mid thirties, if I had only seen her from behind, I wouldn't put her a day over 16. She was small, about 5'3 by my estimation, with a curvy little body and wavy shimmering light brown hair. By the way she was dressed I would have guessed she loved cloths, she always looked so stylish. She had on a white sleeveless sundress and small heels.

"I've been thinking all day what I should do about what I saw this morning.........you know what I'm talking about Mrs D?"

Mrs Dasborough's face scrunched up into a tight frown, she hesitated "No I don't ......no what do you mean?" I could tell strait away by her nervous response that she knew what I was talking about but I couldn't blame her for her response.

"No? Can't remember what you were up to this morning? Well that's strange, it looked pretty memorable to me, and in fact I don't think I'll ever forget............. I'm here to talk about that man who had his face buried in your pussy this morning"

Mrs Dasborough looked back at me in shock her pretty face melted into tears "How do you know? It was a mistake" her face hardened "I.....look Heath I love my husband".

"Well Mrs D I honestly think it's fantastic that you love your husband and I honestly don't care about the other guy. In fact because I watched the whole thing this morning I know all the poor bastard got was the opportunity to run his tongue around the lips of your pretty pussy before you made him stop and sent him away with blue balls. What I care about is what's going to happen now".

I paused and looked into her face there were a range of negative emotions showing.

"What do you want from me?"

This was going to be a dream come true for me. She obviously took care of herself, since her skin was flawless and tanned, and her hair looked as though she could star in a shampoo commercial. And from my experience earlier that day, seeing her undressed and tongue fucked, I knew the rest of her body would put to shame most women half her age. Now I intended to enjoy this beauty in any way I wanted. And to think I though today would be a boring day hitting the books.

"Well nothing too bad........."

Marie was shocked. How had this happened? This morning she was a respected member of the community. Now she was being blackmailed by the handsome young university student who lived down the street all because her attractive mail-man Tom had forced himself on to her kissing her and catching her at a moment of weakness. She had been feeling guilty and horny all day, but had convinced herself that it was not her fault as she had stopped Tom from fucking her and made him stop licking her pussy before she had cum.

Marie often masturbated while thinking about the things she would like young men like Tom or Heath to do to her. It was about the only sexual outlet she had anymore. Her husband hardly ever touched her. Of course she had believed never allow anyone close enough to go through with any of her fantasies. She had a husband. She was a respected. She felt guilty enough masturbating as often as she did.

"I don't want money or anything like that................. all I want is to spend some time with you. That wouldn't be so bad would it?

I was sure that Mrs D hadn't been fucked in a long time, and probably had never been properly fucked. I figured that given this opportunity it was my duty to change all that.

"How much time would we spend together? What would we do?"

"Well Mrs D you would allow me to spend 5 hours with you, broken up into five one hour blocks. What we'd do in that time is fuck."

Mrs D's face was priceless.

"Of coarse if you don't agree I can always deliver the photos of you and the mail-man to your husband."

"You have photos!"

"I have some great photos."

Marie knew she was defeated; she couldn't lose her husband, her life.

"So do you agree?"

This was the moment of truth; if Mrs D thought about this properly I could be facing police charges or an angry husband with a gun. I felt excited and nervous at the same time. What would her answer be?

"Ok Heath you win......but.................. when do we start?"

"We start now."

I walked over to her and slid my hand up her leg and under her dress.

Marie knew this was all wrong. That's what her head kept telling her, but her body was frozen. Heath's fingers pressed into the crotch of her panties, they were damp. His fingertips rubbed along her slit and pressed against her clit. Marie could feel jolts of pleasure surge through her body. Marie kept telling herself that this was all wrong, but she felt her legs move apart almost as if they had a will of their own.

"Your'e wet Mrs D, do you actually want this? Doesn't your husband keep you satisfied, Mrs.D? Is there something you need from me?"

Oh god Marie could feel herself getting close, but before she could cum, Heath pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Marie's head was spinning. She couldn't figure out what was happening. She needed to finish. Why did he stop? She was so close.

I looked at Mrs D she was pouting, but I didn't want her to cum yet. She was there for my pleasure. I moved my hand to the back of Mrs. D's neck and pulled her head down towards my cock. For the first time she showed some resistance. I applied more pressure placing my other hand on her shoulder until her head began to move. Marie eventually dropped to her knees in front of me.

Marie realized that she had let things go too far. It had to stop. She couldn't let him blackmail her. She tried to resist the pressure of his hand, but Heath was too strong.

"Take my cock out and start sucking."

Marie undid Heath's shorts. She felt the naked flesh of his hard cock. Heath was big; she didn't know how big but definitely a lot bigger than her husband. She was more confused than ever. Her fingers wrapped around the swollen shaft. Marie stroked it slowly. A trickle of sticky fluid dripped onto her hand.

This would be easy. Mrs. D had done nothing to stop me. In fact she had co-operated every step of the way. I pushed her bra up over her tits and tweaked her hard nipples. Never letting up on the pressure I was applying to the back of Mrs. D's head. She began to passively lick and suck my cock. It was clear to me that she loved what she was doing.

Marie felt the constant pressure on the back of her head. She knew she needed to escape. Just a finish him, she told herself. Her pussy was dripping like crazy and demanded attention. Marie slipped two fingers under her panties and rubbed them hard against her slimy clit.

Her cock-sucking skills weren't great but the fact that I was guiding her pretty face up and down my cock was a massive turn on. I could feel my balls quickly filling with cum. I bobbed her head aggressively up and down the length of my cock. She was forced to take me deep in her mouth and massage me with her throat. I saw Mrs. D furiously fingering her pussy at the same time. She was on fire.

I pulled her off my cock.

"Time to suck like you mean it Mrs D, otherwise I'm going to have to fuck that pretty throat of yours properly."

I let go of her head, to see how my beautiful slave would respond. She continued to feebly suck my cock.

"Not good enough"

I grabbed two big handfuls of her beautiful hair and jammed my dick down her gullet. I held her there.

Oh fuck! What was he doing? Marie could feel herself choking on his cock. She tried to push away gagging. Fuck Heath was an animal, How dare he! This was disgusting. Why did she feel so turned on?

I could see my little whore choking, it was kind of a turn on. Still this was to good a thing to fuck up.

"Please don't choke me Heath. I'll do what you want"

I gave this gorgeous little creature a smile and bent down stroking her beautiful hair.

"I'm sorry Mrs D.............."

I bent down so we were face to face.

".....The problem is you're my whore and until we complete our agreement.... I'll do whatever I want."

I spat in her face, stood again grabbing her hair. I forced my cock back into her little mouth and continued my assault on her oesophagus.

Marie couldn't believe what had happened. She was being used and she was enjoying it! It wasn't going to take much more to make her cum. The pressure in Marie's tummy had peaked. The feel of Heath's hard meat in her mouth and throat coupled with the sensations from her fingers on her clit and in her pussy had her head spinning. Just as she was about to explode, Heath put his hand back on her neck and thrust deep into her mouth. Marie felt his cock swell between her lips and knew what was about to happen.

Her body stiffened. Marie squeezed her thighs against her fingers. A scream tried to escape from her throat. Hot cum exploded into her mouth. Pussy juice flooded her panties and trickled over her ass. More cum blasted into her mouth. She could feel it drool from her lips.

I pulled her off my cock and pumped a stream of cum between her eyes. Another blast shot up across her forehead and into her hair. I watched my cum pour from Mrs. D's mouth as she gasped and moaned in orgasm. This was the best blowjob I had ever had. I feeling of control was unbelievable. She looked so sexy covered in my chunky jisim. She also looked tired.

I looked at my watch "Don't get comfortable still another 40minutes to go."

Marie was barely able to move. Heath kicked away his shorts and ripped off his t-shirt throwing it on the ground. He pushed her onto her hands and knees, ripping her panties down and pressed his cock into the crack between her ass cheeks. It was still hard. Marie knew she was about to get fucked.

"No Heath... please. I have a husband. I can't do this. Please stop. I won't say anything. Let's just both leave and forget any of this ever happened."

Heath didn't respond to her plea. He kicked her feet apart and positioned the head of his cock at the juicy entrance to her pussy. Unable to move, Karen closed her eyes and waited for it to happen. Heath shoved hard. Her pussy was still wet from her orgasm and easily opened for his hard meat until it was completely buried up her slit.

As I pumped into her, I slapped her ass and her cheeks turned pink as her muscles tightened around my cock. She was too much for me and I knew that if I didn't slow down it would only take a few moments for her to suck to juices right out of me. I rammed hard into her pussy and she grunted as her muscles clenched tightly. I slapped her ass again and she seemed to respond to it. I continued to slap her creamy, white asscheeks as I pounded into her tightness. Her buns were turning a beautiful shade of pink as I felt her hand reach under the chair and touch my balls. The dirty little thing was playing with herself again!

I began to tease her, only going in an inch before pulling back. I continued this teasing until Mrs D was writhing beneath me, trying whatever she could to get all of my cock in her.

"Please let me cum..............Please Heath."

The site of her beneath me was almost too much and I couldn't tease anymore. I shoved my cock into her all the way, moaning at the feel of the hot, wet and tight pussy around my cock. This wife's pussy was nothing like the other girls I had fucked, hell, this wife was no girl. This was a hot little number beneath me right now. She screamed and came. I slowed my pace so she could enjoy her orgasm.

I reached up her back and pushed her head onto the ground. I pulled my cock out of her. I looked at her; she was beautiful, arse in the air, mine for the taking. I was just about finished but I needed more thing....her beautiful heart shaped arse. Sitting back down, I kissed her smooth ass. A shudder ran through her beautiful body. Leaning forward, I licked between her thighs and then pointing my tongue probed between her firm arsecheeks. Mrs D moaned loudly as she felt my tongue caress her tight sphincter. I began to probe her ass with my tongue as my fingers played with her drenched pussy. Her body began to thrash about in passion as my fingers and tongue probed her virgin asshole.

I spat at her brown star. She moaned softly as my finger slid easily into her virgin asshole.

"Please don't do that." Mrs D exclaimed as my finger pressed into her tight sphincter. She started to thrash about violently and I felt her tight arse muscles clamp around my finger. She tried to turn herself over to face me but the angle of her body would not let her.

I ignored her plea. It took some time but her tight sphincter began to stretch and finally I was able to slide my finger in and out with relative ease. Withdrawing my finger from her virgin ass, I pressed my thumb deep into her bowels. She gasped as she felt her ass filled and her fingers grasped at her plush carpet. Standing up behind her, I kept my thumb in her ass as I slid my cock back into her soaked pussy. Mrs grunted loudly as she felt both of her holes filled for the first time in her life. I stroked several times into her oozing quim as her sweet flow coated my cock. Easing out of her tight pussy, I pressed down on her firm asscheeks, spreading them wide apart and aimed my cock at her virgin asshole. I pressed my cock forward ever so gently until the head wedged into her open asshole. I stood still, poised above her as I looked down at the beautiful ass I was about to ravage.

Marie was now afraid, although aroused by what Heath was doing. She could feel the large member positioned at her virgin opening. Even though she told herself to relax and maybe let herself enjoy this, she kept resisting, trying to squirm away from under Heath, trying desperately to stop what he was doing, trying not to admit that her body wanted this. Heath bent down over her body, pulling her head up by her throat and biting the skin on her back. He grasped his cock and teased her clit with its mushroom head until she arched against him, inviting him to insert his cock, probably without even realizing she had.

He slowly pressed forward, stretching Marie tight sphincter and sliding his cock into her virgin ass. She gasped as she felt the tightness of her ass stretch around the head of Heath's cock. It hurt as felt him slide all the way in, filling her bowels for the very first time. He was too big.

She was so tight! I eased back and she gasped as she felt the largeness of my cock in her virgin ass. Slowly, I began to rock in and out of her virgin ass and her entire body rocked back and forth with the motions. Her ass was a bit looser now and I was able to pump freely into her tightness. Mrs D lifted her face off of the couch and sliding her arms under her chest, she lifted her body up and began to pump her ass back against my invading cock as her large breasts dangled below her chest. My hands came around her body and began to caress her clit. She clenched her tight muscles around my shaft as I rammed it in and out of her tightness.

Marie stared to respond to Heath's brutal arse fucking, she couldn't believe it she was enjoying it.

"Fucking pound me make me cum!"

Heath increased his pace. Marie's body convulsed in a powerful orgasm as her juices continued to ooze out of her quim and soak into the soft white material carpet below her.

I was close. I began to build up speed, moving in and out in a steady rhythm, watching my cock disappear into her tight asshole. As I bottomed out, I grabbed Mrs D's shoulders, forcing my hips against her ass. My balls were pressed against her wet pussy lips as my dick travelled up her ass. I gave her a few quick little thrusts before pulling out almost all the way. Mrs D gasped as I plunged back in, causing her hips to lurch forward. Harder and harder I slammed her ass. I felt the cum rising in my balls but just continued fucking her. I quickened the pace, as the cum began to shoot from my cock. I was going to pull out, but it just felt too good. My creamy jism coated Mrs D's asshole.

I was exhausted and so was Mrs D. I leaned forward and kissed her back as my spent shaft slipped out of the tightness of her beautiful ass. Her cheeks were still deep pink and I kissed her tender flesh as a shudder ran through her exhausted body. I collapsed back onto the sofa and watched as cum oozed out of the opening of her asshole and down the crack of her ass and to the edges of her swollen pussy lips. The beautiful brunette had no strength left in her body and just lay there on the floor, her head hanging down on one side and her thighs split wide on the other.

I walked over and grabbed my bag pulling my digital camera out, this time I made sure the flash was on. Click. Mrs D opened her eyes "No Heath." Click.

"See you soon Mrs D."