Mrs. Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,191 Followers

I cried out and bucked against him as his started finger fucking my ass at the same pace as his cock was fucking my cunt. I was in ecstasy. Our passion was unbridled and we couldn't get enough of each other. Far too soon I came and my convulsing cunt milked him of yet another load. When his cock finally started shrinking inside me he lifted me off and put me down on my feet. I walked ahead of him to the bathroom with my cum mixed pussy juices running down the insides of my legs.

"Baby, pack a bag," he said to me.

"Why?"

"I'm going to start working on Monday and then it'll be months before I can go on vacation. Mrs Fletcher commented that you weren't wearing any rings. I want us to go and get married now so that you've got your wedding ring and nobody can get suspicious or ruin your reputation."

"But daddy, a wedding ring doesn't matter to me. I love you."

"And I love you, baby. But I want to do things right. And I want you to be my wife if it happens that you get pregnant."

We fucked quickly in the shower as we got ready for our trip. We didn't fuck that night and the next morning we got married. As I kissed the man who'd been my daddy and who was now my husband I felt dizzy with happiness. I knew that he was going to make me so happy. As we lay entangled in each other's arms after having fucked as man and wife for the first time he cupped my tits and smiled at me.

"Baby," he said and bit my nipple lightly. "There's something I have to ask of you."

"Anything, daddy."

"You're my wife now. You can't call me daddy anymore. You'll have to start calling me John. Will you be able to do that?"

I laughed and hugged him tight, feeling his hardening shaft against my legs. "Yes, da... sorry, John."

A couple of months later we moved out of the apartment where we'd first realised our love for each other and into a brand new family house. I was pregnant with our first child by then. We had to cut all our ties with the people we'd known when we were daddy and daughter, but we didn't mind. Some people commented on our age gap, but nobody ever suspected the truth. They just saw two people who were madly in love with each other. I'm 30 years old now and I've born John four children. I still slip and call him daddy occasionally, but John just laughs and calls me mommy.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,191 Followers
12