Mrs. Dee Ch. 1

Story Info
Tuesday morning starts off with a bang.
6.5k words
4.4
49.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers

Chapter One: Tuesday

Tuesday morning starts off with a bang. Your husband is leaving town on a business trip. He’s up early packing, slamming doors, closing drawers rushing to get out of the house to catch his plane. As usual, he’s over slept and is running behind. If he weren’t so belligerently independent you’d help him but why get in the middle of his rush, with his incessant mumbling and flurry of movement. You smile to yourself, he’s a big boy, let him fend for himself. Staying in bed until he’s done you wait for the kiss on the cheek and his parting comment, “I’ll be back Saturday night. I’ll call you tonight.” And out the door he goes.

Standing, you go to the window, open the blinds and wave goodbye. The warmth of the sun feels good on your body. It’s then you realize you’re standing stark naked in front of the window. Quickly stepping back you wonder if any of the neighbors were up yet. As a wicked grin forms, you think, “If they were, they got quite an eye full.” Laughing, you return to the bed lying on your back. Looking down at your body you’re pleased, long legs, flat stomach and small pert breasts…”nice.”

Closing your eyes a daydream begins to take shape. You begin to think of Miguel, the young Mexican and his large cock. Momentarily a wave of guilt floods over you. Your husband just left, only minutes earlier and here you are thinking about a teenage kid. Mentally you shut the door to that compartment and let your mind wonder. Your legs involuntarily widen and the cheeks of your ass tighten pushing up as you imagine Miguel’s weight pressing against you. Your hands are now on your breasts twisting and pulling at your nipples. The pain magnifies the image as your hands slide down over your ribs to the flat of your lower abdomen, over the pubic bone. Pressing down and pushing up you expose your tingling clit. Applying salvia to your left fingers your start a circular motion on your clit causing you to bite down on your lower lip with pleasure. Your right hand moves down and two fingers enter your moist love canal. Slowly you move them in and out as you massage your clit. In a dream state you crack open your eyes, moaning with the pleasure you’re giving yourself and you’re shocked when you see the face of the OLD GUY!! Your body stiffens, your hands move to your eyes as you rub the sleep from them desperately trying to bring yourself back to reality. When you open your eyes again…he’s gone! “Was he ever there? He couldn’t be… What the hell is happening here???” A cold sweat blankets you, as you lie there staring at the ceiling…not believing what just happened, struggling to understand it.

The moment has passed. Looking at the clock on the nightstand…it’s time to get up and go to work. Reluctantly you go to the bathroom and prepare yourself for the day.

The ride to work is uneventful, traffic is backed up, speeds are reduced to a crawl. Work zones, that’s Minnesota for yea, two seasons, winter and Road repair! “Why does anyone live here,” you wonder. The monotony allows your mind to once again daydream and you return to the image of Miguel lowering his weight onto your body, and entering your wet pussy burying his sturdy shaft to his balls. You moan with pleasure as he begins a slow movement in and out…your right hand drops to your lap as you rub your pussy through the fabric of your dress and panties. The dream abruptly dissolves as the traffic in front of you stops and you slam on your brakes.

“Keep your mind on the road Babe you don’t want an accident.” You tell yourself.

Arriving at work you go to your office, turn on your computer; go through the usual password thing. First you check your calendar of the day’s schedule, then your office email. There are a few urgent matters that need your attention and so your day starts. It’s noon when you realize you haven’t checked your Hotmail. You immediately go to it, great deal of spam but no email from the Old Guy…strange! He's always sent a email early each morning for the past 2 months. You shut down your computer and decide to go outside for lunch. Take advantage of the beautiful weather.

The plaza is crowded with activity. Seems everyone else in the building had the same idea. As you look around taking in the activity you notice a tall young man…teenager actually, dressed in t-shirt, shorts and sandals, with a camera taking pictures of people. You notice he stops them and asks permission before he takes their photo. Being the curious type you’re drawn to him so you head his way. He stops you as you approach.

“Excuse me ma’am, I’m working on a Senior school photography project. Would you mind if I take your picture?

Ma’am? For a moment you’re insulted…you’re not that much older than he is but the feeling subsides as you realize just how old he is. “What type of school project is this you query with a skeptic grin?”

“It’s an intermediate photography class” he replies. “We are supposed to take pictures of everyday people going about their lives. No contrived or fabricated situations just everyday normal things. In addition to taking the photo’s we are required to do our own developing. Would you mind if I take your picture?”

“Sure, why not” you reply.

“Thank you, just go about doing what you were going to do and I’ll tag-a-long, Okay?”

Nodding agreement you go to the Deli. You hear the click of the camera as you walk. Reaching the counter you order a sandwich and water and take it to one of the outside eating areas. The boy is right with you as you sit down to enjoy the meal and the warmth of the sun. “It’ll be hard to go back to the office,” you think. “What a great day to play hooky.” As you eat your sandwich the camera continues to click and the idea of taking the afternoon off eats away at your mind…until finally you decide…I’m going to do it!!

Removing your cell phone from your purse, you call your AM tell her you’ll be gone for the balance of the day. If she really needs you she can reach you on your cell. Now what to do for the afternoon, shop, visit a museum, go to the beach…what will it be?

You forgot about the kid taking your photo. He must have overheard your conversation because he asked, “Mind if I spend the afternoon with you? I’m getting some great shots and you’re so photogenic. It would really help me with my class”

“Gutsy little guy” You think. “I’m not sure what I’ll be doing or where I’m going, so I don’t think it will work.”

“Please…please let me take more photo’s I really need a good grade in this class and you’re so easy to photograph…please!” He pleaded. The kid was like a puppy dog, his eyes pleaded for recognition and agreement. Finally, not understanding why, maybe just for the company, you said, “Okay, but first I need to go home and pick up a few things…I think I’ve decided on the beach.” “Do you have a car?”

“No, I took the bus down here.”


“Then come with me.” You go to the parking lot and the two of you are off to your house. He continues taking pictures in the car. As you drive you notice with mild alarm that your short skirt has slid up exposing a generous portion of thigh. A fact, which does not go unnoticed by your young passenger. You notice he has the camera turned so he can take vertical shots and is backed against the window so each shot includes your exposed thighs. You know he won’t be able to use these photos in his class. Smiling internally, you wonder what he’ll do when he sees you in your bikini. He’ll burn up that camera! A slight giggle escapes your lips.

Once in the garage you close the door and tell him to come in. In the house you point to the kitchen, tell him to wait while you gather up a few things from the bedroom upstairs. As you go up the steps you hear the camera clicking behind you. You turn at the top, knowing you’re providing an excellent view of your legs. He’s half way up the steps, down on one knee, taking photo after photo. “Stop right there, young man. Take your camera and go wait in the kitchen. I’ll be just a minute.” The disappointment is visible on his face but he does as instructed. Once in the bedroom you select the perfect bikini for today, a bright yellow. Quickly you undress, feeling somehow excited and put on the bikini. The fit is fabulous…looking at yourself in the mirror you’re proud of the image being reflected there. Putting on a beach wrap you return to the kitchen. There, at the table sits the rejected kid. He looks as though he lost his best friend. “You ready to go?” you ask.

“Oh yea” he replies as he takes in your presence. “Where are we going?” he asks.

You laugh, “To the pool in the back yard!” as you grab a towel and head for the back door.

With a surprised look he follows you out the door, camera in hand.

Placing the towel on the recliner you remove the beach wrap, your new young friend in clearly shaken. “Ma’am, you are totally awesome!!” he exclaims. “Can I take some photo’s now?”

“Only if you stop calling me Ma’am, call me Dee.”

“Whatever you say Ma’a….or rather Mrs. Dee, whatever you say, but please don’t lay down yet I’d like to get a shot of you standing”

You shrug, “Dee…Mrs. Dee what does it matter.”

Placing your hands on your hips you begin to pose for the camera. Not really for the kid, more for the camera. You enjoy being photographed…it’s a compliment. The kid starts out kind of nervous, hesitant to give direction at first but soon he loosens up. At first asking, then as his confidence grows, directing you to pose in various positions. Soon you find yourself responding to his every command, willingly taking any position he directs. The shots include various positions with him standing on chairs, lying on the ground all to achieve a different angle…a different composition. “Now lie down on the chase, on your back,” he commands. Without a thought you do as he suggests. You notice as he stands over you, the tent in his shorts. You’re having fun teasing this young kid…It’s fun to know the effect you’re having on him…the discomfort you’re causing. You know he’ll never take any initiative on his own, you can sense it. You’re totally at ease enjoying the afternoon.

“By the way, what’s your name?” You ask.

“Jimmy”

"How old are you Jimmy?"

"18 Ma'am"

Relieved, Mrs. Dee said,“Well Jimmy, do you want to go for a swim?”

“I would love to but I don’t have a suit”

“No problem, I’ll give you one of my husbands. It may just fit you.”

“Great! Where is it?”

“Come with me” and you go into the house, up the steps, Jimmy in tow, and enter your bedroom. You forgot that you left you g-string and bra lying on the bed. Jimmy, camera still in hand stares at the lingerie and his tent grows. He is trying to hide it in his baggy shorts but you can definitely see the protrusion. Reaching into a drawer you pull out one of your husbands “Speed-0” swim trunks, passing up the more baggy ones.

“Here, try these on”

There’s an awkward moment as his eyes plead with you for the privacy to change. Smiling you realize what he is trying to silently tell you. In a teasing voice you ask, “Do you want me to leave the room or just turn my back?”

Timidly he says, “I suppose you can just turn your back.” Which you do, and in the quiet of the room you can hear his shorts sliding down his legs and the swim trunks going on. Your body begins to respond to the eroticism of the moment. Here you are, a married woman, in a skimpy bikini, not more than six feet away from a momentarily naked teenager, one that you only met a couple of hours ago. Your nipples harden showing through the top and moisture flows in your pussy. It’s not visible, but you are extremely excited by the moment. What is it the Old Guy says, “Don’t miss a single experience in life because what they don’t know, can’t hurt them.” Word’s you want to live by!

“Okay, I’m done” he announces.

You turn and take in this kid. He fills out the Speed-0’s quite well. He’s tall, about your height but skinny but lean. The elastic of the swimsuit now confines the cause of the tent he had in his shorts. You make a mental note…he’s not large like Miguel, just average.

As you take him in, he gains confidence and asks, “Can I take a few pictures of you up here? Would that be okay?” “Let’s see how far I can take this teasing,” you think to yourself, “How far?”

“Sure,” you say with a husky voice. “What type of pose would you like?”

“Well if you don’t mind, I’d like to get one or two on the bed.”

“Okay, just tell me what you want me to do.”

With you lying on the bed he stands on the mattress above you. You roll on your side, lie on your back with legs slightly spread. When asked, you raise a knee and finally you find yourself on your hands and knees, head turned up staring at him. You enjoy his direction…taking it freely.

His final request takes you back a step. “Can you take your top off for just one picture…please, please!” he begs.

“I think you’ve taken enough pictures for now, it’s time to go for a swim. You obviously need to cool off young man.” You use the “young man” comment to gain control over the situation and impose your age over him. It doesn’t work the way you want. He drops his head, stares at the floor and says, “Please, just one, you’re so gorgeous I just want to see them once.”

“Okay, just one picture then it’s in the pool. Agreed?”

His lips form a broad smile as he eagerly nods his agreement. His joy is contagious and you find yourself pleased with his enthusiasm.

“How do you want to take the shot?”

“Stand, facing me with your hands on your hips.”

Staring at him, to catch his every response, you reach back, undo the clasp holding the top in place and remove the bikini top. Your pert breasts stand out proud, nipples hard as cement. You see his eyes widen but he doesn’t move. You have to remind him to take the picture. His face is flush as he raises the camera and takes the photo. You can see his erection clearly outlined by the Speed-O’s. Without thinking you blurt out, “Try this one.” Whereby you hook your thumbs into the sides of your bikini bottom pushing down to the top of your pubic bone. The camera goes wild taking several pictures. It’s hard to keep from laughing out loud, you know exactly what you’ve just done and you can see the effect it’s having. The tightness of the trunks confines his fully-grown member flat against his stomach. Teasing brings you a great deal of joy…a great deal of joy! You push them down just a fraction of an inch further and you know the beginning of your slit is showing. The camera clicks several times in succession. Then you return the bottoms to there proper position and put your top back on.

“OMIGOD!! I can’t stand it you make me so horny, please let me take a shot of you totally nude…please…I’m begging…please!!!”

“Please nothing my little friend, you’ve seen enough already, it’s time for a swim.” With that you take him by the arm lead him downstairs, out the backdoor and push him into the pool.

I can’t believe she let me see her tits…and then she even dropped the bottom of her bikini down far enough for me to see her slit!!! Unbelievable! The cool water brings me back to reality…but this is reality…she really did it…I didn’t dream it. It wasn’t one of my “jack-off” fantasies…It was real!! Holy Shit she’s fine!! What a body…and I have it all on film!! How fucking lucky can I get? As I rise to the surface, she is standing there in here yellow bikini, my only thought is…”beautiful…just…beautiful…how did this happen to me?? What lucky rabbit’s foot…what lucky star let this happen? I must be in heaven!”

Even the cool water doesn’t immediately calm my raging cock. As I wipe the water from my eyes her image above me brings it back to full length. God she’s gorgeous.

“Are you coming in?” I ask.

“In a minute, you just relax in there awhile, I need a drink. Do you want a Coke?” she asks.

“Please”

With that she turns and I watch her firm ass wiggle as she strides into the house leaving me to submerge again trying to curb the feelings in my groin. Under water, feeling the coolness against my skin I ask myself…”Will it be possible to Fuck her? No…not in my wildest dreams…I don’t even dare think about that…but why did she show me her tits and the crack of her pussy if she didn’t want me to fuck her?’ It’s all too confusing. I started swimming around the pool, trying desperately to clear my head when this mysterious woman reappeared. She had what looked like an orange juice in one hand and a coke in the other. Setting both down on the poolside table she picked up my camera hit the rewind button and removed the film.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

“Did you really think I would let you keep such incriminating photos of me? Photos that show much more of me than I would ever want to be public. Did you really believe I would allow you to keep them? Come-on Jimmy, grow up! Be content with what we did today and what you saw. I may have gone a little farther than I had intended…but it was to your benefit. Just be happy with what you got! You know you can’t use them for your class and there’s no way in hell that I want them shown around to all your friends. It was fun…leave it at that.”

I struck the surface of the water with my fist. I knew my good luck had to end. Mentally I had planned many a night’s masturbation centered around those photos. Night’s of leisurely stroking my cock followed by shooting my cum onto my stomach and chest. But I had to admit she was right…I would have eagerly shared them with my buddies, now they’ll never believe it really happened. God she was hot…the possibility of fucking her faded as my prick receded.

I swam to the ladder and pulled myself easily from the water, grabbed a towel and sat on the chair next to her. Taking a drink from the Coke I said, “It was fun…you are gorgeous, thank you for allowing me to photograph you…even if I can’t keep the film. I may have lost the photos but you can’t take away the memory. It’s indelibly etched in my mind and I will never forget you and your awesome body”


You look deep into his eyes and know he’s being sincere. He was taking the loss of his film quite well. When he came out of the water I half expected him to try and take the film away but he didn’t. He acted like a little gentleman accepting the situation. We both relaxed there in the sun for about an hour making small talk but mostly enjoying the peace and quiet. Little did I know that was soon to end.

Looking at my watch, it was 5:00PM and the double screwdriver I had mixed for myself had relaxed me. Turning to Jimmy I said, “Time to go Sport. We need to get you to a bus stop so you can go home.” He followed me into the house and up the stairs. I could feel his eyes on my ass as we walked. Once in the bedroom he went immediately to his shorts and with his back to me removed the Speed-O’s. He had a nice tight little ass and as he bent over I could see his balls hanging between his legs. They weren’t unusually large…just nice size. He hesitated a moment before pulling on his shorts, turned his head to me, dropped his shorts and quickly closed the distance between us. I had relaxed too much thinking I had everything under control, I would regret dropping my guard.


As we walked up the steps I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass. It was perfect, firm, small and it took all my effort not to reach up and grab it as we went up the steps. Once again my cock was growing to full length. “How could I let this opportunity slip through my fingers. I would never have another chance like this to fuck an older woman…a woman of the world…how could I possibly let her get away with this tease? It was there, on the steps, her beautiful ass within reach that I decided that come what may, I was going to fuck her…now!”

Canoe
Canoe
35 Followers
12