Mrs. Feeny

Story Info
How to deal with a horny landlady.
2.2k words
4.4
167.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exactly one week after I caught my wife fucking the local Laundromat owner, I moved in to a shitty 2 bedroom place in a shitty part of town. Exactly one week after I paid my first alimony check, I moved into a shittier place in a shittier part of town. Forget about the wrong side, this place was virtually ON the tracks.

Still, it was close to work, so I saved money on the commute, and I could come home for lunch if money was really tight. And I must admit, the landlady was good for my ego.

Mrs. Feeny was 58, a widow who would be divorced herself if her husband had lived long enough. At 23 years older than me she was literally old enough to be my mother. She'd been a looker in her time if the photos she showed me were anything to go by. Her figure still held hints of its former bombshell glory. Her hair was still a dark chestnut, though she freely admitted it was no longer her natural color. Yeah, Mrs. Feeny was still a sight for sore eyes like mine, so when I'd been there for a couple of months and she came right out and offered to let me fuck her in lieu of a week's rent, I damn well almost took her up on the offer.

I did turn her down, though. Mostly out of my own pride more than anything else. I didn't want to be the kind of guy who did that sort of thing rather than pay his way in life. But she'd said it again; when I made mention that my sister's birthday present had left me a bit short. And then again last week, when I told her about my car needing a service.

I was pretty sure she wasn't kidding.

"I'm not so broke that I'd take advantage of you like that, Mrs. Feeny." I had told her last week.

"It's Liza, as I've told you a million times." she replied "And it's not taking advantage if I offer!"

I suppose it shouldn't have been a surprise then, when Mrs. Feeny didn't come down at 7pm to collect the rent as she'd said she would. After all, how better to get me up to her place?

"Hello Axel," she purred "I was just on my way down to see you."

"Dressed like that?" I asked, looking straight down her almost-entirely-open robe.

"Why not?" she replied, "The offer is still open, you know."

"Mrs. Feeny," I started, then corrected myself: "Liza..."

"Yes?" She breathed the word like an old-time movie vixen.

"I'm not going to sleep with you in exchange for the rent." I said, handing her the envelope that contained this week's payment. "I'm just not like that."

Her face fell a little. I hadn't insulted her, just disappointed her, I guess. Maybe the thought of being able to get a younger guy in bed was what made her feel sexy. And what the hell? She was sexy and I was horny.

Like I said, what the hell?

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to sleep with you at all!" I finished.

Liza's face lit up like a little kid's on Christmas morning. Without a word she simply opened the door wide and let me in. I slipped my arms around her ample waist and my tongue into her mouth. She dropped the envelope on the floor and shrugged out of the top half of her robe.

I couldn't help but stare. Her tits were fantastic. Double-D's easily, maybe E's. Which I had noticed previously, obviously, but now I could see that gravity had hardly been a factor in all her years. Liza noticed me looking. Her rose-colored nipples were hard and pointing almost directly outwards.

"Like 'em? They're all mine." she said, cupping a breast in each hand. "I did have them lifted a little a few years back, though."

"Fantastic." I said. And I meant it.

I replaced her hands with mine and buried my face in her cleavage. Her skin was maybe not as smooth as it might once have been, but those tits more than made up for it. She moaned a little as I took a nipple in my teeth, then between my lips, sucking hard. I moved a hand towards the sash of her robe, only to find her hand already there, working at the loose knot. The robe swished open between us. I held her at arm's length to look at her properly. The hourglass was still there. The former blonde bombshell could still pack a wallop.

Her panties were a light pink. Bigger than the modern style, maybe. A full brief. But still lacy and feminine. Still sexy. And, looking closer -- as I did while she lead me to the bedroom -- a little moist.

"I didn't figure you'd want to do this, unless there was some...incentive." Liza admitted as she sat on the edge of the bed.

"Look at you!" I said, smiling, "That's incentive enough."

She smiled too. "I'd ask if you meant that," she said reaching out to me. I slipped my t-shirt over my head as she ran a hand over my crotch. "but it looks like this is my answer."

Quickly and easily, Liza released my hard cock from my jeans. The look on her face was almost one of greed, but I only saw it for a second because in that time her head was in my lap and her mouth covered my cock. I ran a hand through her hair and used the other to drop my jeans to the floor.

I don't know how many cocks Liza had sucked in her life, how many rent payments had been deposited in her mouth, but she was better than I'd ever had. For a moment, I chided myself on having waited so long. Liza's hand was cupping my balls. Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum...Jeezus, don't cum. Stroking my cock, following with her hand. Don't cum, I repeated in my head. Don't cum, don't cum, don't...

"FUUUUCCCKK!!"

With both of my hands on her head and my cock at the back of her throat, I came hard and long. I came a lot. Liza swallowed most of it, but some still dribbled from her bottom lip and onto her tits.

"Shit." I said. "I'm sorry. You were just...wow...so good, and it's been a while."

Liza was smiling though, as she licked her lips and scooped cum drops off her tits and into her mouth. She looked up at me with a wicked look in her eye.

"Oh, come on!" she laughed, "I'll bet we can get you going again!"

She rolled onto the bed and wriggled her Monroe-esque ass out of her panties. Cheekily, she flung them at me. They missed my head, but even the whiff of her pussy they released as the shot past me was getting things moving. When I looked down and saw what awaited me, the magic was almost complete.

Liza's pussy might have had a few grey hairs here and there, but it looked as tight as any twenty-year old's that I'd ever seen. It's odd where your mind goes at times, it was now that I realised Liza had never mentioned having had children. No wonder her pussy remained in mint condition. Liza's red nails moved over her pussy lips and up to her clit, which glistened like a ripe cherry. I wasn't quite hard enough to fuck just yet, so I moved to plan B.

"Let me..." I started, but before I could finish the thought, I'd already pushed my face into her waiting cunt. Slowly at first, licking up and down, barely parting her lips. Deeper then, but still slowly. Stopping at her clit to flick gently and make her moan and shudder. Back down, tickling her asshole with the tip of my tongue, then sliding it into her snatch. As Liza grasped my head and pused my face into her crotch, I realised that I was now hard enough to fuck her, but we were both having too much fun.

I sucked and nibbled at her clit, sliding my middle finger into her pussy as I did. Faster and faster I fingered her wet cunt as I sucked at her. She pushed harder onto the back of my head and I had to hold my breath as my nose was crushed into her, but I did, still sucking and licking for all I was worth. Liza tasted of cinnamon and spice and when she came, she gushed musk and cotton candy. At some point, I moved onto the bed and she positioned herself over my face. A few minutes of her grinding her ass and cunt onto my face and, breathing like I'd been underwater for several minutes, I was rewarded again with another sweet musky orgasm.

"You need to fuck me, Axel." Liza moaned, "I want you to fuck me now."

She moved back and bent to kiss me. If I hadn't been hard already, that would have done the job. I love to see a woman tasting her own juices, especially if she's tasting them from any part of me.

Liza squatted over my cock, reached down to take a guiding grasp, then eased her wet, warm cunt onto my hard-on. She moaned my name. I could only manage another "fuuuuccckkkk!". Her pussy was tighter than my ex-wife's had been. Wetter than any I could remember. I could already feel my second load building up inside me and distracted myself by sucking Liza's tits. Bad plan. I was so close. I held her broad hips tight and pulled her down onto me, telling her to wait a minute.

She stopped moving for a small moment, then slipped off me, manoeuvring round until her big, apple-shaped ass was pointed high and wiggling. Her pink slit showed between thick, but smooth thighs. A thread of slick pussy juice ran from her asshole down her leg. I'd never wanted to fuck anyone as much as I wanted to fuck my landlady right then and there.

I shimmied up to Mrs. Liza Feeny and slid my pussy-wet cock deep into her in one slow thrust. She gasped. I took an ass cheek in each hand and spread her open gently as I doggy-fucked her as slowly as she'd let me, as quickly as I could without cumming. I watched her asshole, covered in a fine down of grey-and-black hairs, winking at me. Liza's hand came up between her legs, fingers against her pussy as I took her from behind, her nails occasionally brushing my balls as they slapped against her. I started to groan, I was getting close again. Liza couldn't wait for me. Her hand stopped moving and she bucked against me hard and fast, with a squeal that turned into a grunting, panting orgasm.

When she'd settled down, I pulled out slowly and motioned for Liza to flip over. I wanted to look in her eye as I came in her. I wanted to cum deep inside her. She lay on front of me and opened her legs like a rose opening its petals. I took an ankle in each hand, a little surprised at the flexibility of a woman of her age. She was so wet now, my cock slid into her right to my balls in one stroke. I fucked her hard then, my balls banging against her butthole, a trickle of her juices running down them.

In only a few minutes, during which Liza had a third orgasm, I was ready to blow again and this time I had no intention of holding back. I looked deep into her eyes and told her what was going to happen.

"I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Inside me, baby. Fuck me. Cum deep inside my cunt..."

That was all it took.

I felt my balls tighten and watched Liza's eye widen as I filled her with hot cum. I pushed inside her as deep as I could, pulling her legs over my shoulder for leverage, burying my balls between her ass cheeks, whatever it took to put every drop of sperm as far into her cunt as possible. Eventually, the flow stopped and feeling returned to the rest of my body. Liza lay panting and smiling. I slipped my cock out and stretched my back, watching her pussy ooze my cum. She let it run, slipping down her ass crack and pooling on the sheet.

"In case you were wondering," Liza said without looking up, "not everyone gets the offer you got."

"I wasn't wondering." I said. I had wondered, but right now, I couldn't give a shit.

"I once sucked Mr. Bennett's cock," she continued. Mr. Bennet t lived above me, "but that was more out of sympathy than anything else. Plus I'd drank a whole bottle of wine."

"Well, like I said, I'm not paying my rent this way." I reminded her.

"Just as well." Liza sat up and my cum gushed from her snatch all over her kegs and the bed, "Because I want to fuck you again. And that would mean I owed you money!"

"Let's call it even." I suggested.

I fucked Mrs. Feeny (as I called her whenever the other tenants were around) at least once a week for 2 years, when at 60, she moved away to live with her sister. I lost contact over time. I've been with women my own age and younger since, even tried to relive the good old days with a few older women. But nothing will come close to Mrs. Feeny.