Mrs. Feldman's Torn Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt took Sue's hand and led her into the adjacent guest bedroom where he set her on the bed.

"Probably better to not try and take her into the Marriage Bed, Matt thought to himself. He began to undress himself, pulling off his Garwood's lake Tahoe tee shirt and cargo shorts. He stood before Mrs. Feldman with just his briefs on now...and they were chock full of Matt's bloated penis!

Sue's eyes widened as she realized how much hard cock the handsome carpenter was packing. Could she...could she really go through with this?

Matt saw uncertainty in her eyes and decided to hesitate now might be a mistake. He dropped his briefs which permitted his cock to bob free before her.

Fascinated, Sue reached out to touch him, looking up briefly to Matt as if asking for permission.

Of course, Matt had no intention of stopping her now! "Just give it a light squeeze Sue...yeah, just like that. Now, use your other hand to fondle my balls..."

"My God, he's so verbal!" Sue realized. Why, Steve had never so much as uttered a work in bed when they were intimate.

"Like...Like this?" Sue offered as she now lightly cradled his balls in her left hand while slowly sliding her other hand up and down his steaming shaft. For at least a couple of minutes Sue continued to masturbate Matt's impressively hard cock while he moaned out words of encouragement.

"Oh Sue, that's so sweet honey...Oh, just like that! Reach back behind my balls a little further...Oh, right there!"

Sue realized when she grazed her finger "right there" that she was touching his asshole! That was so nasty!

Sue was thinking Steve would have already come by now when Matt hopefully asked..."Susan, could you give it a little kiss?" The thought of the shapely Jewish matron sucking his cock was almost too much to hope for but Matt threw it out there hoping for a miracle.

There was to be no miracle.

"Matt...I can't...I mean, Jewish girls don't do stuff like that. She replied firmly.

It got quiet in the room just about then.

Finally Matt decided maybe humor was called for in this awkward situation.

"Well...um...what kind of stuff do Jewish girls do?" He chuckled as he asked the silly question.

"Oh, I don't know Matt." She replied, flashing her hazel colored eyes at him. "Maybe something like this..."

With that, Sue laid back on the pillows and then opened her legs, completely exposing her desire swollen pussy to Matt's astonished eyes. He grasped his penis in his hand as he viewed the tightly closed pink lips of Sue's hairless pussy. He thrilled to the sight of her most private flesh turning from white to pink at the core of her feminine beauty. Her tits, still quite firm leaned to either side as she showed him all of her sexual wares. Well, almost all.

Matt, smiling all the while twirled his forefinger again and Sue rolled her eyes before moving to her hands and knees before him. She couldn't figure out why men always wanted to see...That. But she got a secret little thrill from allowing her illicit suitor to view ALL of her.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this." Sue couldn't help but think. But, gee whiz, Matt was such a hunk and she got such a kick out of fondling his big hard penis.

Matt climbed on the bed behind Sue and rubbed both of his hands provocatively all over her luridly exposed ass cheeks. Her tan pink little asshole seemed to be staring back at him and, just below, the wildly exciting sight of Sue Feldman's totally hairless pussy! Matt continued to massage Sue's body, moving from her rear cheeks to her thighs. Matt's cock was aching to penetrate Sue's helplessly exposed pussy but he did the best he could to savor the moment. He reached underneath Sue to get a nice feel of her ample breasts. He fingered her nipples which caused Sue to gasp and turn to face him. She could tell where he was going next.

Matt then took his fully erect penis in his hand and brought it up to the valley between Sue's ass cheeks. He laid it right in her crease...just touching her shamelessly exposed asshole!

"Oh no!" Sue thought. "I hope he doesn't want to stick it... there!"

Matt began to rock to and fro, sliding his hard on into Sue's butt crack until, at last, he moved it lower...down over the lips of Sue's shaved pussy until it rested between her legs below. He began to move in and out of her crotch with the crown of his prick just grazing her pussy.

And Sue was digging it! All that soft touching and caressing. It felt so good. "If he wants to just tease my butt cause all men want to do that, then I guess it's okay." She thought. She began to move her hips back to meet his thrusts. Sue was getting more and more anxious to be fucked as the minutes passed by. She was good and lubricated by now. All of Matt's pussy teasing was doing it's job!

Matt leaned forward and quietly asked Sue: "Could you reach back and kinda rub my cock like you did earlier?"

Sue initially was shocked again. This man said these totally nasty things to her! It took only a few seconds to come to her senses. As she reached back, ready to grasp his cock, Matt added, "Well, more to the point, could you get those panties you had on in the bathroom, and then reach back and fondle me?" Matty smiled broadly as he said it.

Now Sue was starting to understand this guy. He just kept asking until he got the answer he wanted. She briefly considered telling him about the surveillance/clock business but decided now wasn't the time. Besides she knew what she was doing when she decided to wear those same incriminating panties today!

Matt got a kick out of watching Sue climb off the bed and head into the bathroom to retrieve her sleazy panties. Despite her earlier reluctance she was now going out of her way to please him.

Sue could see why Matty liked her panties. No cotton liner so they were ultimately transparent. All of your pussy showed right through them. They really weren't made to be worn all day. No, you put those on just before you get fucked! And suddenly, an idea came into Sue's head. She stepped into the ridiculously brief panties and slowly pulled them up her slightly spread legs until they were gently covering her little pussy.

Sue Feldman, feeling her sexual power for the first time in a long while, moved back into the bedroom. She gave Matt a real good look at her panties from all sides and then climbed onto the bed. She had made her mind up to do this, hoping that Matt would get a kick out of it so she went ahead with her plan. She lowered her sizable tits down to the mattress which pushed her virgin asshole and smooth pink pussy up against her skimpy panties! Turing to face him now, Sue took a moment to gather her courage and then spoke as calmly as she could..."Please Matty! Please take off my panties!"

Oh it worked all right! Matt Thompson's eyes widened when he heard Sue's words. God! What a firecracker!" "Are you sure Sue?" He asked, knowing she seemed to understand the game now.

"Yes Matt. Go ahead and pull down my panties. Then, I'll use them to jerk you off..."

Matt's penis, now furiously erect and demanding satisfaction began to overpower Matt's brain.

"Yeah, but...but then I'll be able to see your...your..."

"Yes Matt, then you'll be able to see my...pussy!" There! She'd said it! It wasn't that hard was it? saying "pussy" right out loud to a man.

Matt reached for the waistband of Sue's panties and began to slowly slide them off of her cheeks.

Sue, smiling now and enjoying the affair very much, began to whimper as she felt her panties being removed. Matt pulled them all the way off and handed them to Sue. Sue covered her right hand with her panties and reached down between her legs in search of Matt's cock. It wasn't hard to find! She began to fondle him and even with her lack of experience, she managed to get him panting with pleasure fairly quickly.

But Matt was beyond that point now. Now, it was time to have Sue for himself, even if it was just this one time thing. But he couldn't resist one last little quirk: "Sue, go ahead and put my cock into your pussy."

Normally Sue Feldman would have had none of that! That was like begging to be fucked! She couldn't do something like that! But again, Matt started with the sensuous rubbing and the soft caressing of her ass cheeks and titties. The gentle but unmistakable touch of his penis briefly grazing the now well lubricated lips of her pussy!

Knowing she had no choice, Sue reached back with her panty covered hand and grasped Matt's steely hard prick and brought it gently to the lips of her smooth pink pussy. She rubbed it softly up and down the entire length of her completely naked pussy and then placed it right at her secret little hole. A more blatant sexual invitation she couldn't possibly make. But, Matty waited, his cock head nestled snugly in Sue's pussy lips. But he wanted more! "Should I...should I...?"

Frustrated now, Sue just caved in. "Oh come on now Matt! Go ahead and fuck me! You took off my panties and make me put your cock in my pussy. Please don't tease me anymore. Stick it in there and fuck me!"

And with that, Sue Feldman was treated to all of Matt's big thick penis burrowing deeply into her impatient little pussy! Every inch disappeared as Matt slowly packed Sue's mature pussy. She yelped when she first felt the size of him during her penetration but she quickly got acclimated and was deliriously enjoying getting fucked so good after so long!

Sensing Sue's pleasure, Matt leaned forward and whispered to Sue "How about a little fake moaning?"

"How about a little real moaning!" She shot back quickly. With that she began to really let herself go and just enjoy the thrill of sex like this without all the other stuff that you seem to end up with in any relationship...sooner or later. Sue panted and moaned as her pleasure increased and then she reached back with her panty covered hand and softly caressed Matt's balls while he fucked her.

"Oh...that's good Matty...don't slow down now...give me all you've got!" The pretty brunette began to see the crisis of pleasure looming just ahead of her, and Matty was ready to take her there. She could make it if she just got fucked a little harder. Thinking quickly, Sue gasped and then handed Matt her now slippery little panties.

"Here...rip a hole in them and then stick your...you know, in it and...and fuck my panties!

Scarcely able to contain his excitement, Matt quickly grabbed the incredibly brief panties and tore a small hole right in the crotch. Just slightly smaller than the girth of his penis. He handed them to Sue who kind of chuckled at the silly situation they were both participating in. But now, she wanted that big cock right back where it belonged: Deep in her not quite satisfied pussy! She quickly slid her now compromised panties into place and then knelt subserviently before the burly carpenter.

Matt didn't waste time now, he placed his big thick cock right at the little hole in Sue's panties beneath which lay Sue's little pink hole. He thrilled to the sensation of her torn white panties caressing his shaft as he eased it into Mrs. Feldman's bare pussy. He started slowly but soon was barnstorming and the sound of his balls slapping noisily into Sue's barely covered pussy lips filled the bedroom.

Sue was gasping with pleasure now and Matty was giving her all he had! She looked back and, needing just a bit more, said "Fuck my little panties Matty! Oh...Please fuck my panties!"

Matty cried out and began to redouble his efforts stabbing his bloated hard on all the way into Sue's excited little pussy! On and on he fucked her with all eight cylinders blazing until he began to feel his orgasm approaching. He reached down and temporarily slipped his prick out of Sue's disappointed pussy. He then tore the little hole in Sue's panties wide open and then smiled when he felt Sue's fingers grasp his cock and drag it towards her impatient little pussy!

Matty drove his cock deep into Sue's excited vagina and she gasped out in relief when she felt Matt's penis back inside her. He gave her the long sweet strokes she needed so badly to come!

"Oh, I took off my panties for you Matt! I showed you all I have! Oh please fuck me now! Take me there...please!"

Matt just smiled and again began to furiously fuck his employer's desire swollen pussy as hard as he could. When he knew the time was right, he moved his finger down to Sue's well lubricated pussy and managed to get it nice and slippery. Sue felt his finger down there but was concentrating on the thrilling release that she sensed just ahead. She moved back to meet Matty's thrusts now, trying to capture all of that life giving cock for herself.

Matt knew he was about to cum and decided to expose Sue to just one more kink. Nothing really ludicrous but he knew she would be surprised.

"Oh, here it comes Sue!" he shouted. "I'm gonna come!" That said, he moved his cum slickened finger up to Sue's tiny puckered back hole. Without giving her a chance to protest, Matt drove his index finger deeply into Sue's forbidden little asshole!

"Oh No!" She wailed. "Not back there! Take it out of my...you know!"

"No, I don't know Sue." Matt replied with a sly smile. He continued to slide his finger slowly in and out of her desperately resisting asshole. Meanwhile, Matty picked up the pace, sliding all of his big hard cock right to the quick of her! Sue somehow found the whole bizarre "Torn panties and talk dirty" so different from anything she'd ever experienced before that it was really exciting.

"Please Matt!" She begged, "Please take your finger out of my asshole!"

Matt reluctantly did as she'd requested and then splattered all of his sexual energy into driving his cock home over and over until he heard Sue give a little squeak and then shudder with pleasure as she'd reached her ultimate plateau.

Matty then pulled his twitching penis from the depths of Sue's hairless pussy and began to spit streams of hot sperm all over her asshole! Matt gasped and called out "Oh gee that's good Sue. That's good pussy!"

Sue felt all of Matt's hot sperm splashing onto her anus and knew the fuck of her life was now finally coming to a close. She had to admit, she would probably feel guilt over this affair for the rest of her life but, Oh my God! It was so good to be so beautifully fucked like that! Her body provided her with exquisite pleasure the likes of which she'd forgotten she had in her.

The two lovers laid quietly for several minutes before Sue finally spoke.

"You're just so nasty Matty!" She smiled as she said it. Making me take off my panties for you and then sticking your finger up my...my tuchus."

Taking the bait, Matt simply replied, "Yeah but I also stuck something up your...your...whatever the word for Pussy is! I guess you got me there Sue." They both laughed and then Matt continued "But, Wow! That was the best I ever had. You're really something Mrs. Feldman. I won't ever forget today."

Turning serious for a moment, Sue reminded him. "We must both forget about today. Steve knows you looked through my panties the other day. He has this crazy clock radio that..."

"Oh, I knew about that." Matt interrupted. "Everybody has those nowadays. Well, everybody in Calabasas."

"But...so you..."

"Yeah. I figured you would probably see the tape and, I don't know, maybe at least come to understand that I really like you. It was worth a shot to me. I figured I'm not going to get fired this late in the job and I'm not worried too much about Steve or even my boss. It was worth a shot."

Sue removed her cum splattered and hopelessly ripped panties and handed them to Matt.

"Maybe you ought to take these Matt. I don't think we want Steve to find them."

Matty smiled broadly and took Sue's cum splattered panties. He gave her a sweet parting kiss.

"Now get back out there and finish the goddam job!" Mrs. Feldman winked when she said it.

12