Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We soaked our bodies for about a half hour when Ellen said, "I think its time that we washed each other David."

She reached for the soap bar and knelt in the tub. "Kneel in front of me David," she said softly.

I did as she said, and then Ellen began to rub my body with the soap, as she held it in her hand. When she felt that she had lathered me up enough, she put the soap down and began to rub both of her hands all over my body. Softly, she caressed my entire body with her hands. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. When she had finished, she told me to stand so that she could finish the job. I stood and Ellen did the same for my legs. With her soaped up hands, she then took my cock and balls in her hands, and softly washed them. She was so gentle. The lightness of her touch showing that she had done this before.

"All done David. You're squeaky clean now," she said happily. "Time to wash Ellen."

As I knelt back down into the water, I did as Ellen had done to me. I gently rubbed her entire body with the bar of soap. I then used my hands to clean her. My hands slid ever so easily over her slippery body. My hands glided over her neck, down her shoulders and arms. They gently caressed her firm tits and her hard nipples. I let my hands float down her sides to her waist and hips. I reached around her and smoothly rubbed her round ass. Ellen then stood in front of me. Water and suds cascaded down her shining body. I coated her legs with soap and let my hands slide up and down their toned shape. I brought my lathered hands to her pussy and gently rubbed her. I put my hands between her legs and washed her cunt, softly touching her lips, spreading them, cleansing them. She turned around and bent over, wanting me to scrub her ass. My hands slipped their way over her ass, slid down into her crack and over her asshole. Ellen moaned for the first time, giving me the courage to ask for what I wanted.

With surprising ease, I said, "Ellen. You have such a beautiful ass." My hands continued to rub it softly.

"Thank you David," she replied softly.

"You said that all I had to do was ask, right? Just ask and you would do anything for me."

"That's right David," she answered without hesitation. "Just ask."

"Ellen, would you let me fuck you up your beautiful ass?" I asked.

"I'd love to have your hard cock up my ass David," she answered.

She turned around smiling and kissed me. She then reached for the soap, told me to stand, and grabbed my hard cock. She lathered up my cock with her hands until it looked as if it was foaming. She then took the soap and pushed it into the crack of her ass. She worked it back and forth until she was satisfied. Ellen then turned around and bent over. Her soap covered ass was just inches from the head of my cock.

"Put your finger in me David. Do it slowly and be gentle at first," she said.

I reached out with my shaking hand, my index finger extended. Ellen reached back and held onto the cheeks of her ass and spread them as wide as she could. I could see the hole of her ass looking back at me. I put the tip of my finger at the opening of her ass and slowly eased it into her. Ellen let out a soft gasp, as I slowly pushed my first and second knuckles into her. She pushed back, and my entire finger was inside of her.

"Work your finger in and out of me David. Slowly," she said softly.

I did as she instructed until it became quite easy. Her asshole was beginning to loosen up, preparing itself for my cock.

"I'd forgotten how much I liked this David," she said. "I'm glad you asked. Now take that little finger out of me and stick the big hard cock up my ass David."

I pulled my finger from her ass and looked at the opening that was now present between her cheeks. I put my hands on top of her ass and brought the head of my cock to her. I felt Ellen try to relax when she new that my cock was going to enter her.

"Remember David, slowly at first," she said in a controlled voice.

I told myself to be gentle as I placed my cock between her cheeks and pushed. Ellen's asshole was tight. I didn't think that I would be able to get into her. Then, all of a sudden, I felt her body relax, and the head of my cock slipped into her ass. She let out a loud moan of pain and pleasure. I felt her ass tighten around the head of my cock and then relax once more. She pushed back and took more of my cock inside of her.

"Pump slowly David," she whispered.

I brought my hips away from her and slowly pushed. Deeper my cock entered. Again I pumped. Deeper still I went. Ellen's asshole seemed to be expanding to accommodate my cock. Again I pulled my cock away and slowly pushed it back into her. This time there was no stopping. Once again, Ellen cried out with pain and pleasure as my entire cock went deep into her. Ellen grunted and groaned as she began to rock on my cock. We both began to pick up speed as her asshole continued to open. Ellen released her hold on her ass and began to rub her clit. She was now rocking with pleasure as she quickly headed towards an orgasm. The thought of Ellen letting me fuck her in the ass, and enjoy it too, was mind blowing. I began to moan as I my cock readied to unload inside of Ellen's ass.

Ellen knew that I was ready and said, "Cum in my ass David. Cum in my ass."

I pushed as deep and as hard as I could into Ellen's asshole as my cock poured cum into her. My cum made her even slipperier as my cock glided in and out of her ass. Cum oozed out of her ass and slowly down her legs. Ellen reached her own orgasm as my cock lurched inside of her. She pushed back as hard as she could and cried out as her orgasm pierced through her body. I could feel her shake as each wave came. She grunted as she tried to make her orgasm last as long as she could. On we went until both of us finally slowed as physical tiredness took over. When it was finally over, neither one of us moved. Ellen remained bent over with my cock shoved inside of her ass. We were both breathing heavily, trying to regain our strength.

Ellen finally said, "Pull yourself out of me David, slowly."

I kept my hands on her hips and slowly pulled my cock from her ass. Ellen moaned softly, as my still pulsating cock left her. A shudder went through her body and she regained her composure. As Ellen stood up straight and more of my cum started to drain from her ass. It stretched from her cheeks and dripped into the bath water. I stood there trying to remember what I felt, as Ellen turned to face me.

"You surprise me David," she said with a smile.

"You never surprise me," I replied as I gave her a kiss on the lips. "I guess we need to clean up again," I said.

"Just a little more," Ellen answered, as she reached for the soap once more.

We both washed each other again, Ellen getting out of the tub to dry herself before me. She left the bathroom while I was still drying myself to make some phone calls. By the time I had finished, Ellen had taken care of my dirty clothes and had ordered a pair of shorts from the gift shop. She was on the phone talking to my parents when I came out to join her. I sat next to her on the bed and sucked on her nipples as she talked with them.

"Yes, I'm having a wonderful time with David," she told them. "He knows just how to make me feel good. If I had known he could be this much fun, I would have come up for a month before the wedding. Maybe some day, you'll let him visit me in Florida. That way, I could do some exciting things with him down there."

She listened as my parents talked and then she said, "If you ever want to give him up, I'll take him gladly."

She smiled at me and reached out to hold my cock. She then leaned down and put it in her mouth as she listened some more to my parents. She replied to something they had said with an "Um hmm" sound, with my cock still in her mouth. She took her mouth from my cock to finally say her good byes. She hung up the phone and filled me in.

"You're mine until late tonight. You have to be home by some respectable time, say 11o'clock. They think we're going out for dinner and a movie. Right now, I think we need to rest. Come to bed with me and we'll take a nap. When we get up, we can decide what we want to do."

"Sounds fine with me," I said.

Ellen pulled the covers and sheets down, and we both got into her bed. I lay on top of her and kissed her gently. I tried to push my cock between her legs and into her pussy. "We need to rest David," she said.

Reluctantly I obeyed and got off of her. She rolled onto her side and I got as close as I could behind her. I put my arm over her and held her tit in my hand. I felt the warmth of her ass against my thighs. I wanted so much to make love to her again, but I knew that she was right. I needed rest. I closed my eyes, hoping that I could sleep, praying that it wouldn't be for long.

12