Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the pleasure of escorting Ellen down the aisle to her seat. I felt very proud as the people attending watched. If anyone knew what had happened between the two of us, they wouldn't have allowed us into the building. Instead, we were looked upon as a sweet couple. As I gazed at the people's eyes, I could see lust in some of the men, and envy in most of the women. After everyone had been escorted to their seats, I hurried to Ellen's side. She smiled as I slid into the pew.

Ellen leaned over and said softly into my ear, "I can't believe how much I missed you. I wish you never left me."

She held my hand tightly and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. Again, the soft smell of baby powder filled the air that I breathed. I brought my body as close to her as I could without making it too obvious. My foot was next to hers; my calf gently touched hers. I could feel the warmth of her thigh, leaving her body and piercing through my pants and into mine. I wiggled and felt the side of her round ass against mine, hoping to see its entire shape, angled high into the air, in front of my face, when we were back at her hotel. I imagined how I could kneel behind her, fucking her like a dog, and see wave after wave, ripple across her ass, as I pounded my hard cock into her cunt. My cock hardened and pushed at my pants, but no one could see it now. Ellen gave a glance down and smiled, as I gave a little jerk with my cock. She licked her lips and we both fought hard to not laugh.

The ceremony was over quickly, and soon after that, the wedding party left for pictures. The rest of us headed for the reception hall. As we drove to the hall, I couldn't help but think about how lucky I was. For some reason, Ellen had chosen me to show off her wild side and talents. She was a woman that most men dreamed of their entire lives, and never found. Ellen sat close enough to me, so that I could put my hand on her leg. She smiled as I let my hand slide up her stockings until I came into contact with the warm, smooth skin of her inner thigh. I let my fingers rest there. If I went any further, I would drive to her hotel, instead of the reception hall.

As we entered the parking lot, the valets there parked the cars. The young attendant who opened Ellen's door was caught off guard by the sight that greeted him. Ellen's long and shapely legs, decorated in stockings and garter belt straps, exploded out from her gown as he opened the door for her. His stare was so obvious, that the attendant that was going to park the car, tapped the roof of the car hard, to get his attention. Ellen smiled, knowing that it was her fault, and lightly touched the younger fellow's cheek, as she stood up. He stammered to try to apologize, but Ellen just put her finger to her lips, to let him know that she understood and that words weren't needed.

My parents, Ellen and I, my uncle Lenny and aunt Linda, and our parish priest, were sitting at the same table. The hall seemed to fill in minutes as we chatted about how nice the wedding was. Looking back on it now, most of the reception was a blur to me, my focus entirely on Ellen. Everything pertaining to her is crystal clear to me. Being her partner, I remember the pride I felt as I escorted her into the center of the hall when the wedding party arrived and the immediate families were introduced. I remember fondly the opening dance. Not being a clone of Fred Astaire, I relied on her ability to lead me, and not let me make a fool of myself. I remember the soft grip of her hand in mine, and the firm control she exerted with the other wrapped around my waist, as she danced with me around the floor. I recall the priest, probably drinking more than he should have and less than he wanted, becoming very touchy as he sat next to Ellen. One hand was always on his drink, the other always landing somewhere on Ellen's body, as he attempted to converse with anyone who would listen. What I will never forget is Ellen's faked episode of illness.

Ellen, my mother, and my aunt, left the table together to powder their noses. A very, lady-like way, to say, that they were going for a piss. They seemed to be gone longer than they should have been. Finally, my mom and aunt returned, but no Ellen.

"Where's Mrs. Fletcher?" I asked, not expecting the answer that they gave to me.

"Mrs. Fletcher said that she wasn't feeling very well," my mom said.

"She thought that she was getting one of her migraines," added my aunt.

"The hall's owner let us take her to a nice, quiet, private room he has at the other end of the building," my mom continued. "He said that he had it made especially for instances like this. He said that you would be amazed how often guests need to get away from all the noise and excitement."

"Ellen said that she had some headache pills in her purse," aunt Linda said.

"She asked if you could bring her purse to her so she could take some, David," my mom said. "She didn't want to make one of us run back and forth on her account."

"Be a good son, and go take the purse to Mrs. Fletcher," said my father, almost slurring his speech as bad as the priest at this point.

"Stay with her David, until your positive that she's feeling better," my mother said. "Let her know that you care," she added softly.

I wondered to myself, "Does my mom realize what she could be sending her baby son to?"

"I'll do my best mom," I said, as I picked up Ellen's small purse.

I was amazed at how heavy her small purse was. What did she carry in there? There wasn't enough room for a brick, and pills and makeup don't weigh that much. I asked one of the waitresses for directions, and proceeded to take the long walk, to what, I didn't know. The sounds of the reception faded away as I made my way down a very long hall. I turned a corner and saw the room marked "Private". I tried the door, but it was locked.

I tapped lightly.

"Ellen," I said softly. "It's me, David."

I heard the door unlock and saw Ellen's smiling face as she opened the door.

"Are you alone sweetheart?" she asked, knowing very well the answer.

She immediately threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. She pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth, kissing me as if I had been gone for years. Ellen pushed the door closed with our bodies and locked the door. She also threw the deadbolt that the door was equipped with. She continued to kiss me as she pushed my legs apart with hers. She stood between my legs, pressing her crotch into mine. She took her mouth from mine and pressed her head next to mine, holding me tightly.

"I'm going crazy out there David," she said softly into my ear. "All I want to do is leave and be alone with you. I'm getting so horny, looking at you, being dressed the way you are and the way I am. I can feel my insides fluttering all over the place. I feel my cunt get wet and I just want to shove something up there. That's why I'm here and that's why I asked your mother to send you."

"But I thought you wanted to fuck later," I said, not knowing what she really meant to convey to me. "Besides, we can't fuck here, now!"

"We're not going to David, my dear," she said, as she smiled and touched my cheek. "I'm going to do something else, and you're going to watch. Where is my purse?"

I forgot that I still had it in my hand. Its weight was suddenly there again, as Ellen asked for it.

"Here it is," I said, as I held it out towards her.

"Open it up and take out what I want," she said, as she left my side and went over to a couch that was up against a wall.

I opened her purse, not looking inside, but watching Ellen, as she pulled the couch from the wall. It was a weird looking couch, the kind of couch a psychiatrist would have. It had no sides, one end tilted up to rest your head on. I continued to watch, as Ellen laid on it, placing her feet up on the edges of the sides. The front of her dress slid down, exposing her firm, inviting legs. I took my eyes from her, and peered inside of her purse. I could make out a long, shinny, tubular shaped object inside. It was about eight inches long. I pulled it out and realized that this was what was so heavy. She could hurt someone with this if she wanted to.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, not having the slightest idea what I had in my hand.

"That's it David," she said. "Have you ever seen a dildo before? It keeps women happy when there isn't a guy around to do it for them."

"I don't understand what you're talking about," I said in all honesty.

"Bring it to me and I'll show you how it works," she said.

I gave the dildo to Ellen and she held it with caring hands. I watched as she stroked it as if it was my cock. She twisted the bottom and I could hear a very quiet hum coming from the dildo.

"Come here and feel it David," she told me softly.

I reached my hand out as I came closer to touch it. I could feel a very soft vibration as I touched it with my fingers. Ellen smiled as she saw the fascination on my face. She turned the bottom one more time. The vibration increased. A final turn of the bottom had the dildo going at top speed. Slowly, my mind grasped the potential power of this device.

Ellen turned the dildo off and brought it to her pussy; her panties were already off. Slowly, she began to rub the dildo over the slit between her legs. The lips of her cunt began to open up as she pressed the dildo harder into them. Ellen rubbed her tits with her free hand and I saw her hard nipples press out against her dress. I went over to Ellen and sat on the edge of the couch so that I could get a better view of what she was about to do to herself. I watched closely as Ellen tilted the dildo so that the tip was angled to enter her cunt. The tip of the dildo disappeared as Ellen pushed it slowly between the lips of her cunt. Her hips rose ever so slightly, as her body began to react to the stimulus between her legs. Slowly, Ellen began to push the dildo in and out of her cunt. Inch by inch, the long shinny object sank into Ellen's cunt. Each penetration into Ellen's cunt coated more and more of the dildo with the juices that she was producing just inside of her lips. Ellen began to moan with pleasure, as an orgasm built slowly inside of her. Ellen slid her body further down on the couch. Soon, she had her hips pitched up at such a high angle, that the dildo was pointed straight down, as she pushed it into her soaking cunt.

"Help me David," she said softly. "Turn it on."

I reached out to the dildo and turned the bottom once. The soft hum and gentle vibration had an immediate effect on Ellen. Her hips rose, as a false sense of electricity jolted into her cunt. She moaned a little louder, as she continued to slowly pump the dildo into herself. I reached out and turned the dildo up to its second speed. Again, Ellen's body responded, this time her legs spread out wider, her moans more intense. I watched as Ellen let go of the dildo and grabbed the insides of her knees with her hands. The dildo stood up straight from her cunt, about four inches of it was inside of her.

"Get a close look David," she said quickly. "Watch what Ellen can do."

I brought my face as close as I could between Ellen's legs, without getting in her way. I looked closely at where the dildo entered her cunt. I saw the skin of her cunt vibrate with the dildo. I could see the juices of her cunt, building up around the dildo where it made contact with her cunt's lips. Ellen rocked her hips slowly, she spread her legs, and I could visibly see her hips widen. Her pussy seemed to rise, the lips of her cunt came away from the dildo, and slowly, the dildo began to sink deeper into her. My eyes widened, as the chrome plated dildo was being swallowed up by Ellen's cunt. Deeper and deeper it went, until there was only two inches showing. Ellen's moans and rocking told me that she was ready to cum. I reached out and went to turn the dildo up to its highest speed. Ellen watched, and as I turned the bottom of the dildo, she pushed her hips high into the air. This caused me to push the dildo into her cunt as far as it would go. Ellen let out a loud cry of pleasure, as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her hips pumped into the air, fucking the dildo that was deeply buried into her cunt. The vibrating cock, which filled her hole, sent her into spasms, her clit sensing the stimulations as the dildo rested next to it. Ellen quickly closed her legs tightly, and let out another loud moan, as another wave pierced through her. Her ass came off of the couch as she writhed with pleasure. She slammed her ass back down onto the couch and spread her legs as wide as she could in front of me.

"Take it out David, please, take it out quick," she begged, her legs shaking in the air.

I reached between her legs, only the very bottom of the dildo visible. I dug my fingers into her wet cunt a grasped the end of the dildo. It slipped out of my fingers because of the juice that Ellen was making between her legs. I grabbed again and pulled the wet dildo from her cunt. It slipped out of my hands and I caught it just before it hit the floor. Ellen slammed her legs together and brought her knees up to her chest. She rocked slowly as her body tried to calm itself. Gradually, Ellen's breathing eased and she was finally able to sit up and talk to me.

"Kiss my pussy and make it feel better David," she said to me, to my surprise.

"Are you sure you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Very sure David," she said smiling.

I brought my face down to her pussy as she opened her legs for me. Gently, I put my lips to her pussy and kissed her. I could smell her sweet juices as my nose rested on her.

"Clean me David," she said softly. "Lick my pussy clean."

I stuck my tongue out and slowly began to lick Ellen's pussy. The smooth soft feel of her hairless crotch was greater than I had thought it would be. The juices from her cunt even tasted better. There wasn't the added flavor of her hair. It was only her soft skin and flavorful juice that coated my tongue. I licked Ellen's cunt, as a mother cat would clean her newborn kittens. Ellen tilted her head back, enjoying the feeling of having her cunt cleaned by my tongue. When I felt that she was as clean as I could get her, I brought my face from between her legs and kissed her on the mouth. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and let her taste her flavor from my tongue. Ellen sucked on my tongue and moaned, as she tasted herself in my mouth.

I suddenly remembered the wedding, and quickly lifted my body from the couch.

"The wedding," I said. "They're going to be missing us."

"Don't worry David," Ellen said. "They all know that you're caring for me. Besides, it really hasn't been that long. And, the way that the liquor has been flowing, I doubt if anyone can tell time anymore."

Ellen told me to go back to the party, and that she would be along in a few minutes. I hurried back to the reception, only to find out that no one really cared that I was gone. My mother and aunt were making the rounds, talking to all of their relatives. The priest had finally left, and my father and uncle had moved to sit closer to the bar. There was only another hour left to the reception; it was to end at seven. I sat at the table by myself. I finally spotted Ellen, making the rounds with her daughter and my brother. She danced a few times with relatives and friends, catching up on what she might have missed while she had performed for me. My mom finally came to sit with me, looking thoroughly exhausted and happy.

"I've had so much fun today David. How about you?" she asked.

"I've had a good time too. It turned out better than what I had thought it would," I told her.

"I bet Mrs. Fletcher had something to do with that David. She's really treated you special," said my mother beaming. "She's done nothing but praise my baby son to everyone she's met."

"She has treated me special, that's for sure," I said, remembering how I watched that dildo disappear deeply into her cunt. "I'll be sorry to see her leave."

"Who knows David," said my mother thoughtfully. "I'm sure she'll come up to visit her daughter. Maybe, some day, you'll be in Florida and you could visit her. You're old enough to travel by yourself."

"Thank You Mom," I said to myself.

I looked over to where my father and uncle were sitting, still by the bar. I could tell that both of them had had way too much.

"Looks like those two have enjoyed themselves," I said, pointing a thumb in their direction.

"Yes," my mom said with some disappointment. "Your aunt and I were discussing what we were going to do, just a few minutes before. I've decided to go to aunt Linda's house with your father, and stay there overnight. Their house is only a few minutes from here, and we can both look after our husbands while they sleep it off. We'll keep each other company; they wont even know what's going on in a few minutes. You'll be alright, by yourself at home, wont you David?"

"Sure mom," I said, trying to hide my delight. "I can take care of myself. You just take care of yourself and pop, and I'll be alright."

The reception finally ended, with everyone saying they're good byes. I couldn't wait to tell Ellen about what my mother was going to do. I waited until Ellen had finished, and we were heading for her car.

"Guess what," I said, not hiding any of my excitement. "I've got great news."

"You're mom is going to stay with your aunt, and you can come to my hotel and sleep with me tonight," she said, not looking at me or seeming the least bit surprised.

"How did you know?" I asked, not hiding any of my surprise.

"I was the one who suggested it to your mom and aunt," Ellen said smiling. "I wanted to be with you tonight David, so I did what I had to do."

Ellen had a wide smile across her face as she waited for me to open her door. I didn't wait for any show this time. I opened her door, and ran around to the driver's side. I was inside before Ellen had closed her door. She smiled at my impatience.


"Save some of that energy David," she said, as she leaned over to give me a soft kiss. "I want you to last longer than you ever have."

We went back to my parent's house first. I changed my clothes and turned down my bed, making it look as if I had slept in it. Just in case my parents got home before I did. I could make some kind of excuse why I wasn't there. I ran back to the car where Ellen was waiting, tripping and almost falling as I flew down the walk. I made it to her hotel in record time, not wanting to loose a second from the time I could be with her. Ellen smiled with amusement, knowing that she would have to pull in my reins soon. When I parked the car, she reached out and held my hand as I took the key from the ignition.

"David," she said softly. "I've tried to show you, over the past few days, that control is important. In order to handle a situation properly, you need to be in control. That way, everything that you want to happen, will. Do you understand?"

I nodded, letting what she had said sink in.

"I want you to show me that I've been a good teacher," she said, as she moved closer to me. "I want you to be in control David. My pleasure is in your hands."

Ellen kissed me softly, showing me how she was in control of what was happening now, in the car. She wanted me to be in control of what was to happen in her room over the next few hours. I vowed to myself to not fail her.

I took Ellen's hand as we walked slowly to the hotel. I held her tightly, knowing that she would be leaving tomorrow. I pressed for the elevator, in a sense, not wanting it to come and bring us closer to our separation. We rode the elevator up, not saying a word, watching the numbers of the floors light up. When we reached her floor, we walked to her room quietly, and went inside. Our first night together, and maybe our last, was about to begin.