Mrs. Fletcher & Me Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she increased her speed, she improved her hold on my cock with her soft lips. Suction and pressure built with every plunge down my shaft. I felt her fingers wrap firmly around the base of my cock, preparing to squeeze as much of my warm fluids into her mouth as she could. I sensed her shift her body on her knees, like a baseball catcher, readying herself for what was expected and wanted. The skin around my balls began to tighten as I prepared to do as Lilly had wished over the phone. I was going to fill her mouth with a warm sticky treat, and she was going to swallow all of it. Just as my balls were going to release their contents for consumption, I felt my cock stretch in length. The generous woman between my legs sensed the change and pushed her mouth as far as she could over my cock. I was sure that the head of my cock was somewhere deep down her throat. The muscles between my legs convulsed, sending a salvo of hot cum deep into her throat. A moan of pleasure floated up to my ears from somewhere below my waist. A second spasm sent another load of cum out of my cock. I heard her take a long, deep breath through her nostrils. I was sure that her throat was now clogged with a substantial amount of thick cum. I felt her throat constrict and relax as she struggled to push my hot cum into her belly. I heard a slight gurgle as I felt her open her mouth, hoping that it would help her swallow what I had given up so willingly. Suddenly, her mouth clamped onto my cock again as she started to pump up and down on once more. As her lips reached the top of my shaft, another torrent of cum flew into her mouth. Another moan of pleasure filled my ears as she felt my warm cum coat the insides of her mouth. She used her hand now, squeezing and stroking my cock, milking me dry. She kept my cock in her mouth, using her tongue to lick what she could off of me. Suddenly, out of the darkness, I heard a soft laugh originating from a corner of the room. Another muffled laugh came from between my legs, where I knew that someone still had their mouth over my cock. Unexpectedly, someone was kissing me. A tongue was being pushed into my mouth while the other mouth was still making love to my cock. I felt with my hand for a light switch and luckily found it. I flipped the switch on, amazed to see that it was Lilly who was kissing me. I strained to look down between my legs, barely seeing the top of some woman's head, her mouth gently caressing my still pulsating cock. Without thinking, I knew that it was Lilly's sister, Valerie, who had just swallowed a few ounces of my cum. The two of them had planned this from the start. Lilly said that I would meet her sister soon. It never occurred to me that she meant it like this. I put my arms around Lilly and held her as tightly as I could. I pushed my tongue as deeply as I could into her mouth as her sister licked my cock clean of any of my cum that had remained on it. Lilly pushed her body away from mine and kissed me gently on the lips. Finally, she tilted her head back and spoke.

" Well David," she said smiling. " Aren't you glad you called me today?"

" And how Lilly," I said, sounding exhausted. " I assume that this is your sister Valerie with my cock in her mouth."

Lilly's sister was still pushing her face onto my cock as we talked.

" That's right'" she said with pride once more. " After I told her all about you, Valerie said that she would like to meet you very much, so we decided that now would be a good time. Tell me David, was she good? Did you like what she did to you?"

" Your sister's very good," I said. " She can suck on my cock anytime she wants."

" I did want to give you a blowjob David," Lilly said softly, " but I decided to let Valerie have a chance."

" Don't worry," I smiled, " I'll fill your mouth with cum someday too."

I reached down a tapped Valerie on top of her head. She finally looked up, my cock still in her mouth, and smiled up at me. I smiled back at her and watched as she slowly took my entire cock into her mouth once again as her eyes locked onto mine. I offered her my hand to help her up from her knees. She took it and stood, letting my cock hang down from my shorts. As she brought her face close to mine, Lilly got down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Even though she knew that I wouldn't cum again, Lilly began to pump her mouth over my cock as if I could. While Lilly's benevolent mouth continued to traverse my cock, I started to find out about her sister Valerie.

" Hello Valerie," I said. " You suck a mean cock. That was a great blowjob. You're very good. Although you did miss a drop."

A speck of cum had somehow found its way out of the corner of Valerie's mouth. I wiped it with my finger and held the white spot of cum in front of her face. She grabbed my hand and took my finger into her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it as it had done to my cock.

" Hmm," she moaned softly. " You tasted pretty good David. A little thick at the beginning, but very good. I'm glad you liked what I did. I hope that you'll let me try again."

" Any time Valerie," I answered. " Anytime you want. Stand back at let me get a good look at you."

In the small room, there was very little area to maneuver, especially with Lilly still kneeling at my feet and sucking my cock. Valerie took a step back, displaying herself for me as best she could. Her hair was the same color as Lilly's, just cut a little shorter. That's where the similarities ended. Wherever Lilly seemed average or small, Valerie had more than enough. Her eyes were huge; large brown orbs that seemed to glisten even in the drab light of the room. The size of her lips explained why she could suck a cock so well. They too were large. A warm, red, color highlighted them; obviously, the result of the oral massage she had performed so well on my cock just a few minutes ago. She was wearing a tight, attractive dress. It was cut low in front; the hem came to just above her bright-red knees. A set of ample tits seemed to be trying to escape and come at me. They appeared to be twice the size of Lilly's. A pair of very long legs, which hung from the bottom of her dress, made Valerie as tall as me. If I hadn't known, I would have never suspected them to be sisters. Only their hair color and voices suggested that the same genes were in their cells. Oh yes. Their passion for sex was another similarity. How could I forget? Valerie turned around for me, stopping to let me have a good look at her ass. She turned her head back to look at me, and then bent over slightly, resting her hands on her knees. She smiled at me and then wiggled her ass back and forth. Over the sounds of Lilly's sucking, I heard the material of Valerie's skirt rubbing over her very well shaped rear end. I was witnessing another trait that these two sisters shared. Valerie then bent over more, putting her hands between her legs and grabbing the backs of her ankles. Her skirt rose up, revealing the very beginning of the cheeks of her ass to me. I then saw her smiling face looking at me from between her legs. Valerie was very flexible for her age, another talent I hoped to enjoy in the very near future. Neither of these two women were the least bit ashamed of their bodies, or what they were willing to do with them. Lilly and Valerie enjoyed sex and wanted the man that was with them to enjoy it as well. They had the talent, the equipment, and the readiness to use them. I had only Ellen to thank for this.

" You're a very nice package Valerie," I told her. " I hope you'll show me everything else that's under the wrapping."

" You can be sure I will David," she answered smiling. " No sense in getting a gift if you don't play with it. Right? Though, we won't be able to play today. You'll have to be satisfied with the blowjob. I have to get back home. Lilly will take care of you today. She's been waiting to be alone with you. You just keep on thinking about me and about how good it'll feel when you stick that cock of yours into my pussy. I know that's all I'm going to be thinking about. I can't wait to feel you dump that cum of yours into my cunt. Remember David. I'm next. After Lilly, it's me."

Valerie leaned over her sister's head to kiss me. She pushed her snatch against the back of Lilly's head, forcing her to take my still hard cock deeply down her throat. A muffled laugh came from Lilly as her face was buried between my legs. Valerie pushed her mouth onto mine, and as she thrust her tongue deeply inside my mouth, I tasted the remnants of the flavor of cum in her mouth. I tried to separate what I felt, as these two older sisters fondled my mouth and cock with their tongues. I knew that someday I would have to sleep with both of them at the same time.

Finally, both Valerie and Lilly stopped their assault on my body. As my cock fell out of Lilly's mouth, Valerie withdrew her tongue from my mouth. I felt my body collapse somewhat as the support I had been given from their mouths disappeared. I leaned against the door and took a deep breath. I stood there with my cock hanging out of my pants as these two middle-aged sisters smiled and looked at me. I could tell that they were pleased with what they had done to me, and eager to do more. Lilly stood up and began to tuck my cock back into my pants.

" Valerie has to go back to her husband," she said quietly.

" He's nothing like you David, but he pays the bills," said Valerie smiling.

" You're married?" I asked in shock.

" If you want to call it that," they both answered in unison.

" Not you too?" I asked Lilly, praying she would say no.

" Yup," she nodded with a smile. " Mine's worse than hers'. Look David, ours husbands don't even know we exist. They think that all we need is a source of money. They're married to their jobs. Valerie and I need more, and now that we've got you, we're going to keep you. Your cock works very well and we're going to keep it in shape by giving you some overtime. You better get used to it David. Whenever we need to fuck, you're going to be the one shoving a cock between our legs. Don't worry. You'll get used to it. We both know that you've liked what's happened so far. We know how to keep a guy happy. Now. You and I are going upstairs and you're going to fuck my brains out. Ellen ordered you to take care of me and that's just what you're going to do. I'm going to let that cock of yours rest a little bit, so you can eat me first. After that, we'll fuck."

I stood dumbfounded as Lilly gave me a very gentle kiss. She stepped aside and Valerie did the same. Even after the blowjob, and what I had just heard, I felt my cock twitch with excitement. I had no idea where these two women were going to take me, but I knew that I would be in for the ride of my life. I only hoped that I had enough stamina to last as long as they wanted me to.

Lilly opened the door a crack, trying to see if there was anyone in the hallway who might think it strange seeing the three of us exiting a broom closet at the same time. She closed the door and smiled.

" All clear," she said. " Let's go David."

" I'll tell you all about it later Val," she said smiling at her sister.

" I can't wait to hear," giggled Valerie. " I'll see you later," she said to me.

As Lilly opened the door and we all stepped out, a family of six filled the hallway in front of us. The three of us stood frozen as we looked at the wall of bodies before us. The man and woman had two daughters and two sons, all between the ages of about five and ten. The husband seemed to not notice anything, trying to keep his children quiet and separated. The mother, however, was no fool. We were all sure she knew that something unusual had happened behind that door. As she looked at Valerie, and then at Lilly, I noticed her eyes drift down. I knew immediately that she had spotted the red knees on both of them. A restrained smile began to grow on her face. She then gave me a casual look and I was sure that I saw her push her tongue into the side of her cheek. Valerie gave us a smile and wave as she left us in front of the elevator with our riding companions. I found myself watching her ass wiggle back and forth, wishing that she were staying instead of going. Bringing my attention back to our group, I focused on the mother of four. She was no bathing beauty, but after having four kids, she had nothing to be ashamed of. She was larger than any of the three women I had had these past few days, but she still had an eye-catching figure, which could reel in an admiring glance or two. Right now she was getting one from me. If given half the chance, I wouldn't hesitate putting my cock inside of her either. When the doors opened we all seemed to move as one into the elevator. I ended up standing behind Lilly, the mother of four next to me on my right. The four children separated us from her husband. Lilly asked him to push the number for our floor and we all began our slow ride up. As the elevator began its assent, the characteristic play of the four children pushed their mother into me softly. She didn't seem to mind as her hip rested with increasing pressure against mine. Instead of moving away when she had the chance, she kept her body in contact with me. I soon began to feel the warmth of her body through my shorts. She adjusted her weight, rubbing her hip softly against my hand. My heart began to pound as the thought of reaching behind her and squeezing her ass grew inside my mind. I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye, somewhat surprised to see a whimsical smile upon her face. I let a small smile show at the corner of my mouth, hoping that I wasn't making a mistake in evaluating her expression. The soft squeeze she immediately gave to my ass let me know that I had judged right. I cautiously let my right hand make its way towards her body, relying on her children to keep her hubby busy. As I did, she turned slightly towards her husband, affording me a very well hidden and unobstructed pathway to her ass. I placed my hand gently on the cheek of her ass, feeling her push gently back. My cock hardened immediately as I gently fondled the round ass of this mother of four, while her husband stood only inches away. My hand floated over her rump, the seam of her panties easily felt through her tight slacks. I followed its path to the crack of her ass and I pushed my index finger into her until it became tightly wedged between her cheeks. She quickly tightened the muscles of her ass, holding onto my finger as if I had put it into a clamp. I pulled my finger gently but she held onto it as best she could. Suddenly, the elevator slowed as we reached their floor. Finally, I felt the cheeks of her ass loosen their grip on my finger, and, being a gentleman, I thoughtfully pulled the material out of her ass. As the doors opened, I squeezed her ass firmly, pressing my fingers as deeply as I could into the soft flesh that gave her rear end it's wonderful round shape. I was amazed at how far my fingers seemed to fade away into her rear end. She stood like a statue, waiting for her family to exit, enjoying the grip that I had on her bottom. When I sensed her beginning to step from her spot, I released my grip and gave the other cheek of her ass a soft pat. She continued to walk as if nothing had happened. Five indentations were clearly visible on her pants where my fingers had been. Lilly quickly spotted them and turned her smiling face towards me. I smiled back and shrugged my shoulders as the family of six slowly trudged down the hall.

Ellen wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me as the doors of the elevator began to close. I had my hands on Lilly's ass now, squeezing her cheeks as I had done to the mother of four. As I looked down the hallway, I saw the woman looking back, her children and husband already inside the room. I was positive she would have given anything to leave her husband and kids at that moment and follow Lilly and I to our room and partake in whatever would occur. I couldn't even guess at what tricks she might have up her sleeve. I took my right hand off of Lilly's ass and gave her a small wave, not being the least bit surprised when she gave a disappointed wave back. The doors finally shut and I focused all of my attention on Lilly. The fruity smell of the soap that she used to cleanse her body filled my nose. As I pushed my tongue slowly into her mouth, I guided her body back against the wall of the elevator. I pressed my crotch into hers, my hard cock stabbing blindly for her pussy. I stepped back and brought my hand to her crotch. I lifted the hem of the short skirt she was wearing as quickly as I could, digging frantically to reach the warm area between her legs. At last, I felt the silky material of the panties she had on. I cupped my hand over the mound between her legs, feeling the hairs that surrounded her cunt and the dampness that was emanating from there. I pushed my finger into the soft space that marked the opening into her cunt. I pushed my finger farther inside, causing the material of her panties to disappear within. I quickly withdrew my finger, leaving the slippery panty deep inside her hole. Lilly moaned and continued to kiss me, enjoying everything that I was doing to her. Luckily, the elevator reached our floor before we could go any further. We separated ourselves grudgingly. Lilly reached up between her legs and pulled her panties out of her pussy before straightening out her skirt. I hid my hard-on as best I could, just in case another family might be waiting to enter. No one was around when the doors opened and a smile of relief covered both of our faces. Deliberately we walked to Ellen's room, knowing that it would only be the two of us this time. Three had been fun, but undivided attention to each other would make today special. Lilly used her key, and as I turned the doorknob, opening the door to another session of carnal activity, in my mind I thanked Ellen once again.

Lilly was already starting to take her clothes off before I had a chance to close and lock the door of the room. Her shirt was on the floor by the time I turned around. I saw the soft skin of her back as she headed for the bedroom. Her hands were behind her, working at the snap of her bra. As it came undone, she shook her arms in front of herself, letting the bra fall at her feet. She turned inside the doorway and lifted her arms, reaching above her head and resting her hands on the door jam. Her tits rose with her arms; her nipples were hard and erect, waiting to feel my mouth cover them. She stood there smiling as I waited to see what she would do next. Lilly brought her arms down and slid her fingers beneath the waistband of her skirt, her thumbs catching on the outside. As she bent down, she quickly pushed her skirt and panty over her knees and down to her feet. Stepping out of the pile of clothes, she left her shoes there too. Naked from head to toe, Lilly walked over to where I stood. She looked at me with happy eyes, finally able to spend some time alone with a man who wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted to be fucked. Her husband had forgotten that it was his job to keep her cunt satisfied. Lilly had now decided that it would be mine. It was a job that I gladly accepted, determined to make Lilly as content as she could be every time we would be together. Lilly put her hands under my shirt, lifting it up as high as she could. She went up on her toes, still too short to take it completely off of my head and arms. I willingly helped, flinging the shirt onto a chair.

" I forgot how tall you really were David," she whispered as she placed her tongue on my nipple and licked. " I do remember though, how far your cock went into me. I can't wait for you to do it again."

" In a little while Lilly," I said softly into her ear. " You wanted me to eat you first and I can't wait to put my mouth between your legs. I gonna' spread those lips of yours and eat your pussy. After I do that, then I'll fuck you. Okay?"