Mrs. G Confesses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We parted that night as friends who'd shared an unforgettable interlude, one which we'd always remember. It's been over ten years now. Until Leroy left for college, we'd continued our Saturday night routine. Leroy still came by our table for his hug. He jokingly claimed he had to take good care of his best girls while he hugged our shoulders and we wrapped an arm around his waist. The incident of that night was never mentioned, nor was it repeated with Leroy or any other man.

It wasn't always easy; for several months after, when Leroy would give both Jan and me the usual hug, erotic thoughts welled up from deep within. Just like an alcoholic on the wagon, I had to fight it each time. Gradually that demon sank farther into the past, buried and helped to remain buried by my loving husband.

Since we started reading Literotica, my husband and I have given the problem of cheating wives much thought and had many arguments. Finally we both agree that given the right set of circumstances anybody might succumb once or twice, but if they continued, their marriage is in real trouble

That's my story, and as they say, "I'm sticking to it." Sure, some women cheat and turn into regular bitches, but all of us, who slip up, don't—not by a long sight. Strangely enough, I didn't realize how much more passionate I was in the sack until my husband asked about it. Thank God he accepted my explanation about having just finished menopause.

12