Mrs. Green Ch. 5

Story Info
She continues to play the hooker with a new young guy.
3.9k words
4.38
102.2k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

Author's Note : Readers may want to read the Denny & Mrs. Green series prior to reading this story. This one is a follow-up to Chapter 4.

* * * * *

Chuckling to herself about the monopoly money that Dennis had left for her in the envelope , Mrs. Green flashed back to the evenings years ago when she and the boys used to have marathon monopoly games. Since Dennis had convinced her to dress up and play the part of a common street whore it seemed apropos that he zing her with play money. She also realized that as a full time student he didn't have the cash to throw away anyway. She also found it humorous because she had enjoyed the dress-up part. Amazingly, she had felt very sexy in her slut outfit. As a middle aged mother this came as a surprise to her. Nevertheless, she made a mental note to chastise him by telling him that she was worth a lot more.

Before she got to her car , Mrs. Green dropped her purse onto the sidewalk. As she bent over to pick it up , a hand patted her on the behind. She screamed in surprise. She jumped back to see a rather pleasant looking young man smiling at her with a goofy grin on his face.

"Sorry to startle you ma'am but I just couldn't resist touching something that beautiful! When you bent over your skirt rode up and ..well...I just couldn't stop myself. Besides that I didn't think you'd mind that much being in your line of work. I've never done this before so please forgive me for being so forward. But you are one beautiful sexy woman."

Mrs. Green was all set to berate him and tell him that you can't go around putting your hands on a woman's ass without her permission when she saw her reflection in a store window. And then what he had said made sense. A woman in her line of work? Obviously ,with the way she was dressed and being here on Hooker's Alley, he had mistaken her for a prostitute. After getting hold of herself, she chuckled inwardly and told him that it was alright.

She turned to get into her car when he shocked her by asking how much she wanted. At first she didn't understand. "What did you say?"she asked thinking that she must have misheard him. When he repeated the question, she didn't know whether to be flattered or furious. Yesterday she would have been livid but then she realized that she had been playing the role of a hooker all afternoon.

She turned around and this time took a full appraisal of the young man. He was around 6 feet tall with dark wavy hair and a couple of pimples on his otherwise handsome, tanned face. He was dressed casually in a black t-shirt and dungarees. That stirring in her loins that had been re-ignited by her son Bobby's best friend Dennis so recently , made her feel flush.

Knowing that she was looking him up and down produced an embarrassed grin and he started to blush as well. "I'm sorry. I've never been with a woman before let alone a prostitute and I don't know what the protocol is. Do I offer you an amount or do you suggest one? Do I tell you what I want to do before we go somewhere together? How does it work?"

Mrs. Green started to smirk. "Another virgin," she thought. "And such a good looking one. Life is good . But can I pull off this charade? Dare I? Am I really such a slut that I would take money for fucking this boy? He could be my son for Christ's sake! In fact he even resembles Bobby a bit .What have I become?"It wasn't hard to decide. She took another long look at him and lingered at his crotch far too long. "My god." she thought "He looks hung!" She hoped she wasn't making a mistake. What had happened to her? Dennis had turned her into a nymphomaniac. She had just spent the afternoon fucking and sucking and even taking it up the ass ,something she had never done before, and here she was going to go off with some young stud and fuck him for money? Had she really turned into a whore?

Out loud she said, " Sugar. Let's go on a date! That'll be $50 for a blow job and $100 for access to the promised land ." She hoped that the prices weren't out of line since she didn't have any idea of what the going rate was. He hesitated and seemed to be calculating how much money he had on him. He then started looking her up and down like she was a new car in a showroom. Obviously he was trying to decide if she was worth that amount. Reading his mind, she offered , "Don't worry honey, you won't be sorry." and rubbed herself up against him. With that she took him by the hand and asked him , "Where's your car, Sugar?"

"It's the white van right here," he said and used the remote to pop the doors open. His hands explored her bottom as she climbed up into the passenger seat. She laughed and told him to be patient. The boy scurried around to the driver's side , started the engine and inquired , "Where to?"

Being new at this , Mrs. Green had no idea other than the parking lot that she had gone to with Dennis. She remembered the cop and decided why not go to that motel on Kingston Rd. that Dennis had taken her to. It had been close and had been clean. Smiling seductively, she turned to her first real john and gave him directions. Her skirt had ridden up exposing her garter belt and she found his eyes glued to her upper thighs. Smirking again she informed him that he would get to see the whole show in a few minutes but he would have to get them there safely so he should keep his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel. She had had to add the latter because his right hand was under her skirt and already trying to finger her beneath her thong panties.

As they drove she ogled the young man. Not bad looking even though he was so young she thought. I'm going to enjoy getting inside those tight pants. With this she licked her lips and felt her pussy lips start to get wet. My god, this could be my son! Does Bobby go looking for hookers to get him off? Is that why he had called her a whore and a slut? Once again she reproached herself for her wanton thoughts but only felt guilty for a second or two.

On the brief ride she found out that his name was Brad and that he was a freshman at the local college. She almost made a major faux-pas by saying that her son , Bobby, was a student there as was Dennis. She caught herself just in time . She was afraid to find out that they might know each other. That certainly might have put the kibosh to the activities to come in the next hour or so. When they arrived, Brad jumped out and went in to rent the room. Of course, the same obnoxious check-in guy was working.

He peeked out at her and started to chuckle. "Mother or aunt?" he asked and then laughed much to the dismay of Brad who did not understand. "Never mind, kid , let's do some business . I've got just the room for you." Little did Brad know that the check-in jerk had given him a room that had a video surveillance camera hidden behind the mirror facing the bed.

Finally in the room , the boy was all over Mrs. Green before realizing he didn't even know her name. She lied and told him to call her Angel even though she had no idea why she chose that name. As he kissed her, he was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere. He fondled her tits and her ass. As long as he wasn't hurting her, Mrs. Green let him do as he pleased because his ministrations were having a pleasant effect on her. She was getting turned on . She could feel the moisture between her legs and could feel her nipples start to swell with all the attention.

He picked her up and placed her ass on the dresser in front of the mirror and moved between her legs. He reached under her short skirt and tried to pull her panties off. His impatience showed and he ripped them. As soon as he did that, Mrs. Green's defenses went up. She started to object but he put his tongue in her mouth as he kissed her and his fingers went straight into her cunt. Even though he claimed to be a virgin the boy seemed to know instinctively how to turn a woman on. Dennis was the same way. Where were these boys learning these things she wondered? When she was a young woman the guys in those days had no idea on how to please a woman. They just fumbled around and were only interested in getting their rocks off.

His face moved down to her boobs which he had exposed by pulling the tank top down and he started licking and nibbling on the nipples. While he did this he had undone his zipper to free his blood-filled organ. Without any prodding from him, she grabbed his cock and started her own ministrations. His cock expanded in her hand and she could feel pre-cum starting to lubricate the glans.

"Sugar, do you want me to suck on this monster or do you just want to fuck my cunt?" she breathlessly spit out.

"That's it , Bitch , talk dirty to me! Tell me what you want me to do to you! Beg me to fuck your face and stick my cock in your cunt!" he bellowed.

The young man's tone started to scare her and she wondered if maybe she had made a big mistake. He had seemed so gentle that she had hoped that she could guide him into realizing how looking after a woman's needs would make the sex better for both partners. Now she realized he was going to treat him like the whore he thought she was. She knew that she would have to be careful. She knew that she would have to satisfy him or face the consequences. She determined that she would use all her female skills to satisfy him and hoped that he would satisfy her at the same time so she acquiesced by pleading for him to "Fuck my face, Brad , then stick your cock in my cunt and make me cum!"

Without any warning he lifted up her ass and impaled her on his cock and started to drive in and out. Mrs. Green panicked! She had meant to make him put on a condom but knew now that he was in control. She wrapped her legs around his buttocks and started to get into the rhythm so that it at least would be more pleasant. He was very good and she felt herself cumming in spite of her fears. Her cum juice washed his dick and the increased wetness made him hesitate and his cock slipped out of her cunt. She jumped at the opportunity to take charge. "Let me suck you off, big boy. I want you to stick this monster in my mouth so I can taste your cum!"

Stunned at the wicked thought of burying his rod in this whore's mouth made him step back which allowed Mrs. Green the opportunity to slip down onto the floor, look up at him and implore him to "Fuck my face, Brad! I want you to fuck my face! But it's so big, I'm not sure that I can handle it!"

Actually from this angle his cock did look gigantic.

Brad looked down at the pixy like face and while grabbing hold of her tits he allowed her to start washing his dick with her tongue. It looked to him like she was trying to stick her tongue into the slit where his semen came from. Grabbing her by her long blonde hair he shifted forward and lodged his cock into the older woman's mouth. He drove all 9 inches in as deep as she would allow. She held him by the balls and squeezed them when he pushed in too hard. In and out he pushed and she gradually let it all the way in. He could see his pubic hair tickling her nose and he groaned in excitement. "I'm fucking this whore and she's swallowing my whole cock! Wait'll I tell the guys back at the dorm!"

He was breathing hard and was moving his hips faster and more furiously now. They both knew it wouldn't be long now. Mrs. Green felt more in control now and even though it was more difficult to breathe she was soaring to another orgasm of her own. He was fascinated by the saliva flowing out of the corners of her mouth and pictured what it would look like when it was his jism. This mental picture was all it took . He drew back and as he slammed forward he announced, "Here it cums , Bitch! Take it all! Swallow it! Suck my cock! Eat me dry!"

The burst dam did not take the older more experienced woman by surprise. She was now used to the physical assaults on her face and throat and expertly waited until the first couple of jets of cum had hit the back of her throat and had been swallowed before she allowed herself to start to expel his rock hard cock from her mouth. She continued to pump his cock and semen continued to ooze out of the cock-head and into her mouth but at a much more reduced and controllable rate. She realized that she actually liked the salty taste but really got off on knowing that she actually was in control. He had wanted to fuck her cunt without using a condom and she had gotten him to pull out in time. Cum started to leak out of the corners of her mouth and rolled down her chin and onto her breasts.

She took his rapidly deflating cock and rubbed it around her face and against her tits wiping as much cum back onto his dick as she could. She then sighed and lapped up as much as she could. His knees started to buckle and they both fell back onto the bed.

Mrs. Green was just starting to get up to get dressed when there was a loud bang from the room next door. It sounded like the headboard of a bed had been smashed into the adjoining wall. A loud voice clearly could be heard shouting, "Fuck me Bobby! Show me what a man you are! Put that cock in me and fuck me!"

Brad and Mrs. Green looked in astonishment at each other and started to laugh. They wondered if they had been as loud and had other people listened in on them.

"Here I come baby! Spread those pussy lips and get ready to have your cunt filled!" floated over from the adjacent room and stopped their giggling. The squawking of bed springs and the banging of the headboard into the wall every other second left no doubt that the couple in the next bed were fucking.

This caused both Mrs. Green and Brad to look longingly at each other. Listening in was turning them both on. Mrs. Green grabbed Brad's rapidly growing cock and Brad started to finger her clit and pushed two of his fingers into her still wet pussy. He started to climb on top of her but she resisted. "Let me get on top , Sugar. Then you can enjoy the view."With that she crawled down between his legs and he turned fully onto his back. She started to kiss his balls because she knew after her bouts with Dennis that men were turned on by this. She never understood why Dennis got so excited when something so tender was being massaged or sucked but she knew he was. Her little finger scratched below the sac until it came in contact with Brad's anus. She could hear his sudden intake of breath when she forced her nail and then her finger past the entrance to this forbidden place. She sensed that all men loved a woman to do this but figured they would never admit to it.

Looking up over his balls and past his fully erect cock she watched his dark brown eyes looking at her with uncontrollable lust. She had him in her total control now and it made her swell with pride. In the distance she could still hear the bedsprings creaking at an ever increasing speed while the two inhabitants exhorted each other to "Fuck my brains out" and "Keep pounding my cunt with that wonderful piece of meat!"

She licked her way up Brad's body and let him push his cock into the valley of her breasts where she let him breast-fuck her for a couple of minutes. Once again she felt herself cumming . "Put the rubber on now , son , 'cause I'm gonna ride you like you're a stallion in the Derby!"

He had the wrapping off in a jiffy and she stopped him before he put it on. "Let me do it,"she pleaded. Mrs. Green took the rounded edges and slowly rolled it down the huge slippery shaft until it was all the way on. Brad said that he'd never worn one before and asked if he could take it off so that he could release his seed into her but since she still had hold of his cock he didn't object when she raised one leg up and over it and sat down on it. Her cunt lips had spread easily to accommodate the size of it and Mrs. Green groaned in ecstacy when it was all the way in.

She started a steady rise and fall of her hips allowing his rod to come partially out only then to drop down again eliciting even more grunts and groans from both of them. He looked up at her perfectly formed tits and grabbed one in each hand and tweaked the nipples as he massaged them. She closed her eyes and shook her long hair from side to side in rapture. Her eyes were closed and she seemed off in another world.

As much as he enjoyed this position he still felt the need to be on top so he took advantage of her bliss and rolled her over onto her back. Startled as she was, she didn't fight because her own body was crying out for relief. He continued to pound his meat into her and as he did he latched onto her right breast and started to suck on it. A large red welt started to appear and she realized that the boy was giving her a hickey! How would she explain that to Dennis the next time they had sex? She started to climax again and was too far gone to realize that Brad was intent on giving her left breast one too. When she came he hesitated and looked down at her face as her eyes rolled back into her head.

At the same time the woman on the other side of the wall was pleading, "Fuck me Bobby! Make me cum , Bobby! Give it to me!"

Mrs. Green opened her eyes and looked up into the face of ...her son Bobby? But that couldn't be! She shook her head and Brad's face reappeared. As Brad continued his assault on her pussy , her mind started to wander. She pictured her son , Bobby's naked chest above her . She pictured Bobby's face lowering itself to suckle on her breasts just as he had done when he was a baby only this time she was offering them to him for a different reason. She felt the cock pound into her and wondered what Bobby's would be like. What if it's my Bobby fucking in the next room? This thought intensified her desire to cum again.

She started to get back into the rhythm of the boy that was fucking her and wrapped her legs tightly around his back. "FUCKKKK...MEEEEE , BOBBYYYY! FUCKKKKK...MEEEEEE!"

The boy on top of her was startled for a brief second when she called him Bobby but she seemed unaware that she had called out someone else's name . Not caring what she called him, Brad didn't need any more encouragement although he fought the death like grip her legs were providing as she came again. He arched his back and bellowed as he started to drive his seed into her depths , "HERE...ITTTTT...CUMMMMMS...YOU...FUCKINGGGGG...SLUT!!! I'M FILLING YOU WITH MY CUMMMMM! OH!!! OH!! FUCK ME BITCH! FUCKKKK...MEEEE!!!"

His cum shot out of his cock like it was shot out of a cannon. Spasm after spasm he released until he was finally spent and he collapsed on top of the woman he thought to be a whore. What would he have thought if he had known that she was really the mother of a fellow student?

He pulled out and the cum-filled condom dangled down between his legs still attached to his penis. He was still feeling wicked so he pulled it off carefully and leaned over the inert ,satisfied body of Mrs. Green. Using the name she had given,he said,"Open wide Angel." He encouraged the hooker to open her mouth. She thought he wanted to kiss her so she did as he asked when all of a sudden she felt ounces of sticky fluid that she recognized as cum passing her tongue and dribbling down her throat. Brad had emptied the contents of his condom into her mouth before she had even time to react. "Be a good whore and swallow it all!"he commanded. By this time it was too late and recognizing that tone again, she did as she was told. She rolled over in shame.

Once again his tone reversed back to the pleasant one that he had used when he had first picked her up. He patted her on the rump and started to get dressed. "I'll get us some coffee while you have a quick shower," he offered and within seconds he was out the door. She dragged herself into the shower and started the slow process of regaining her composure.

Little did she know what was happening while she was basking in the shower. Brad had skidaddled out to his car and drove off. He had gotten his rocks off and since she hadn't asked for the money up front he decided to take off after all she was only a whore.

denny9
denny9
656 Followers
12