Mrs. Greyson Ch. 02

Story Info
The sweetest summer job!
1.2k words
4.46
39.1k
11
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gunner212
gunner212
35 Followers

What the hell was I thinking? Practically a naked woman lying in front of me asking me if I wanted a swim, and I tell her "I have to do some weeding". Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Getting home that afternoon, I went immediately to my room. After stripping off my clothes, I flopped naked on the bed and took my cock in hand. Normally, I would have booted up the computer to view some porn to get myself off, but today I had no problem, the image of Mrs. Greyson lying there by the pool, and imagining what was under those three patches of cloth.

The weekend went by slowly. We had agreed that I would only work on week days, so I sat around the house just waiting for Monday. My parents were happy to see that I had found a job that I was so passionate about. They had never met Mrs. Greyson, but I'm sure that if they had, they would have their suspicions.

Finally, Monday morning! The weather was terrible, wind and occasional rain, so I knew yard work was out of the question. Maybe she had some inside chores that needed done. Arriving at 8a.m., I was again greeted at the door by a freshly showered Mrs. Greyson, again in a very short bath robe. She seemed surprised to see me, I guess since it was such a miserable day. I asked her if she had any inside chores that needed done, but she couldn't think of any at the moment. She must have seen the disappointed look on my face, so she asked me if I'd like to join her for some coffee. I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I was today! I gladly accepted.

Escorting me into the brightly lit kitchen, she had me sit at the table while she poured two cups of coffee. Normally, if I drink coffee, I have to water it down with cream and sugar, but today I thought it may be manlier to take it black. Eeewww! Sitting across from me, she crossed her legs, and I thanked God that she had that glass table. Her legs were amazing, and the short robe wasn't hiding much of them. Also, the neckline of her robe was loose enough to show plenty of cleavage. Of course, it didn't take long for my cock to rise to the occasion. I noticed that she was staring at my coffee cup, but then realized that it wasn't the cup at all, but she had been looking through the glass at the tent in my shorts! I could feel myself turning red from embarrassment. I took a large gulp of coffee, and again, eeww!

We talked for awhile about my interests, and my academic future, if I had a girlfriend, her future plans, etc. I'm sure she noticed that my mind wasn't into the conversation, since I spent lots of time staring at her body through the table. Suddenly, she slowly uncrossed her legs, and that short robe parted just enough to give me a view of a beautiful clean-shaven pussy! Whether she did it on purpose or not, I couldn't tell, because she continued talking normally. She had to know, because I kept staring down, and the growth in my shorts was really obvious.

Then, suddenly, it was over. She said that she had to get dressed to run a few errands, but she enjoyed our visit. I tried to stall, hoping I would have time for this boner to go down, but she stood to see me out. I had no choice but to stand and head for the door, clearly humiliated by the fact that I was still hard as a rock. As I was leaving, she mentioned that she showers about the same time every morning, all the time looking at my inflated cock.

Driving home I wondered, was she suggesting I return at the same time tomorrow so that she could tease me again, or did she want me to wait until later, after she had dressed? Again, when I returned home and undressed, it didn't take long to cum, replaying the events of the day.

I decided to play it safe and wait until noon the next day to return. I was met, this time, by Mrs. Greyson in a workout leotard. She said that she was planning to exercise, and would like me to help her move some equipment around in the basement gym. She had an exercise bike delivered and needed to make room for it. I gladly followed her, my eyes never leaving that leotard as she descended the basement steps. The gym was very nice, various pieces of equipment in a large room, one wall nothing but mirrors. The exercise bike was in the middle of the room, and it didn't take long to arrange everything.

I told her that I'd better get on the yard work, but she told me that it could wait until tomorrow, why not stay while she did her workout? I was welcome to use any of the equipment. She started on the rowing machine, and all I could do was watch, hoping that my mouth wasn't hanging open. That leotard clung to her like a second skin, her wonderful nipples showing, and the outline of her pussy lips had me growing again. She told me to go ahead and use the weight-lifting bench. Her husband had used it, but she never did. I put 50 pounds on each side and laid on the bench. I looked in the mirror across the room, and I looked ridiculous, laying there on my back with my cock sticking straight up under my shorts.

To make things worse, she offered to spot for me. I told her it wasn't necessary, but she told me that her husband had always told her to use a spotter if the weight was heavy. There I lay, hands on the bar next to hers, looking up at the outline of her pussy just inches from my face. My cock couldn't take much more of this. I did a few reps, and between the lifting and her body, I was building up a sweat. She suggested I take off my shirt, since it was probably binding anyway, but I told her that I would feel embarrassed being half naked in front of her. I couldn't believe my ears when she asked if it would ease my mind if we were both half naked? I didn't know if I nodded or not, but she pulled the straps over her shoulders, and peeled her leotard down to her waist, freeing those beautiful tits, nipples jutting forward.

After removing my shirt, she asked if that didn't feel cooler, but all it did was quicken my pulse and make me sweat even more. She proceeded to climb on the new exercise bike, and I just stood there staring at those tits, swaying with every movement. She looked at my cock, and commented about how uncomfortable I looked. At first, her words didn't register, but then I saw where her eyes were looking. I could feel my face turning red as I looked down. My cock was the hardest ever, threatening to force its way out of my shorts. Mrs. Greyson stopped peddling, looked at my crotch, and said "if it will ease your mind, we could both take our shorts off."

To be continued...

gunner212
gunner212
35 Followers