Mrs. Greyson Ch. 03

Story Info
The sweetest summer job!
1k words
4.38
30.3k
6
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gunner212
gunner212
35 Followers

Excitement turned into terror! Here was a beautiful, experienced 42 year old woman about to strip naked in front of him, and he was a virgin, the closest to sex had been some groping on a date in his car. Would she like the size of his cock? Could he satisfy her? Since an amazing woman like her had surely been fucked by several men, could a young teenage virgin measure up to them?

Mrs. Greyson saw the look of panic in his eyes, and realized that this may all be happening too fast for him. Readjusting her leotard to cover her breasts, she walked to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Would this have been your first time with a woman?" she asked. He was embarrassed, and could only look down and nod. She smiled and, taking him into her arms, told him that if it was something that he wanted, they could work into it slowly. A small sigh of relief escaped his lips as she again hugged him, telling him to be back in the morning to mow the lawn, and that things would work out with time. Driving home, he realized what an amazing woman she was, not just jumping into bed to satisfy the lust built inside her, but wanting to make sex, for the first time, a wonderful experience for him.

The next day was going to be another scorcher. Hot, humid, and a high of 95 degrees forecast. He got to work trimming until the grass was dry enough from the overnight dew to mow. At about 9, Mrs. Greyson waved to him from the house, fully dressed in a polo shirt, and a pair of white shorts. He returned the wave, and climbed on the mower to get started. It took about three hours to finish the yard, it being about three acres and mowing around all the trees and bushes. Putting the mower into the barn, he was glad to get out of the sun.

He knocked at the back door to tell her that he was done for the day, but she insisted that he come in for some lemonade. Sitting there sipping on the cool drink, she said that she couldn't help but notice that his clothes were sticking to him from all the perspiration, asking him if he'd like to shower, and she could wash his wet clothes. He agreed, since he didn't want to climb in his car all sweaty for the ride home.

Showing him where the towels and the bathroom were, she left him to get out of his clothes. The bathroom was off the master bedroom, and had a large shower, the kind with multiple shower heads and stereo speakers. Wow! He stripped his damp clothes off, and while adjusting the temperature of the shower, there was a tap on the door. She wanted to know if everything was all right, and would take his clothes if he was ready. He handed them through the crack in the door, thanking her and saying that everything was fine.

The water felt great when he got in, he had never been in a shower this nice before. There was body wash on the shelf, and squirting some in his hand, he imagined her standing there next to him. His eyes closed as he touched his cock as she would. Beginning to stroke it, he was lost in his own world, feeling her small hands wrapping around it. Then, another pair of hands caressing his balls! He opened his eyes to reveal this beautiful blonde in those three pieces of material next to him. He was startled at first, but warmed to it as she played with his cock.

She said that this was not going to be about satisfying her, she was going to pleasure him. She told him that he had a wonderful cock, and what guy doesn't like hearing that? Reaching for the body wash, she told him to relax, and she would do everything. Not having anyone bathe him since his mother, he was slightly nervous at first, but calmed as she began soaping his back. Starting at his shoulders, she gradually worked her way down to his lower back, slowly massaging the cheeks of his ass.

A little more body wash applied, and she was slipping her fingers between his cheeks, lightly rubbing the puckered opening. He had never felt anything this good, and wished it would not stop. But it was only the beginning. She knelt down and proceeded from his upper thighs down to his feet. After telling him to turn around, she turned the spray off, and started lathering his chest, soft swirling motions making him melt under her touch. Then she was there, caressing his rock hard cock, sliding her hand between his legs, and again rubbing his ass hole. It was all he could do to keep from cumming, and was relieved when she started down his legs to his feet. He was a little surprised when she told him to lie on the floor, but did as she asked.

She then began to lather her own body, stopping only when she was completely covered with suds. Then, lying on top of him, still in her swim suit, she proceeded slide up and down, side to side. It was amazing! She would trap his cock between those squishy tits, and he couldn't imagine anything feeling this good. He didn't think he could hold out much longer, and she sensed it, his body jerking under her. Kneeling beside him, she took him in her hand. Only a couple pumps and he was cumming all over her hand, arm, and his chest. Then she kissed him, on the lips this time, and asked him if he enjoyed it. He pulled her to him and they kissed again, his cum trapped between their chests.

Getting to their feet, they resumed their shower. He attempted to untie the strings that held her suit in place, but she said that that would be for another time.

To be continued...

gunner212
gunner212
35 Followers