Mrs. Greyson Ch. 04

Story Info
The sweetest summer job!
941 words
4.36
29.6k
4
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gunner212
gunner212
35 Followers

Weak-kneed, freshly showered, and with clean clothes, I returned home. My mind was playing over the experiences I had had today. I had nothing to compare them to, but I couldn't wait to be able to! My parents commented on how different I seemed, happier. I said that it must be the job, the fresh air and all. Yeah, that's it. Later in my room, I stripped my clothing off, took matters into hand, and relived the events of the day. Of course, it didn't take long to cum, and sleep came easy.

I must have over-slept the next morning, waking to a voice telling me it was time to get up. There was my mom standing over me blushing, and I realized that I was lying naked with a huge boner! Mom couldn't take her eyes off my cock, and I quickly covered myself with the sheet. She said that dad had left for work, and she was just about to shower. Jokingly, I asked if she needed any help. She sat on the bed next to me and rubbed her hand on my chest, small circles at first, then larger ones, until her hand was working it's way under the sheet. Her bath robe was loosely tied, and I was treated to the sight of a bare breast, all the while her hand creeping lower. Reaching with her other hand, she untied the robe and pulled it to the side.

Wow, my mom was totally naked under the robe! As I was taking all this in, her hand found my cock. She said that she wanted to see it again, and I slowly pulled the sheet away, still staring at her body. She is 38 years old, not as old as Mrs. Greyson, and about 115 pounds. She's got some pretty large tits, and seeing me staring at them, she asked me if I'd like to touch them. All the while, she was stroking my cock. To make it easier for me, she stood and removed the robe completely, and I got my first look at a naked woman. Lying next to me, she again wrapped her fingers around my cock and put my hand on her breast. It felt so soft, with a nipple like a pencil eraser. She moaned as I kneaded her flesh, and asked me if I had ever been with a woman before. Technically, I hadn't, just a hand job the day before, so I told her no.

Shifting position, she laid down again, this time with her head even with my cock, and me looking at her pussy, not shaved, but with a neatly trimmed bush. Spreading her legs, she told me to get a closer look. I was fascinated with the folds of flesh, and while looking, I felt her warm lips wrap around my pole. It was amazing! Coming up for air, she told me that I could do anything I wanted. As her mouth went to work on me again, I reached out and touched her pussy lips. She was wet, and moving my fingers up and down, I eventually pushed them in. Again moaning, she attacked my cock, taking it all the way down. I didn't want this to stop, and I asked her what I could do to make her feel good also.

Getting up, she moved over me and knelt so that I was looking at her pussy above. She wanted me to taste her, so after she went back to work on my dick, she moved down further so that her pussy was inches from my mouth. I got the hint, and ran my tongue over her slit. She went wild, rubbing it against my face while moving her mouth up and down on my cock. Licking up and down, I found a little nub, and the more I flicked it, the more excited she became. I was getting close to cumming, and the way she was grinding her cunt against my face, I knew she was getting close. Suddenly, she started to tremble, and would have started to scream, had it not been for my dick in her mouth. I told her that I was going to cum, but in the throws of her orgasm, she kept working on my cock until I exploded, taking it all while shuddering through her own orgasm. I lapped at her cunt, devouring her juices.

Wow, oral sex, another first, and with my own mother! As we lay there, coming down from our orgasms, I realized that I hadn't fucked a woman. Could it be better than this? I attempted to move over my mom, but she stopped me, saying "whoa, mister, not so fast, you have to go to Mrs. Greyson's." Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

I got up and showered while mom went to the kitchen to make my breakfast. I didn't know what to expect when I went down to eat. I was worried that she would have regrets about what we did. We sat across from each other while I ate, her sipping on coffee. She looked down at her cup, saying nothing. I had to know, so I asked her if she had any regrets. She said that being married for twenty years, things between her and dad had been in a slump, sexually. Seeing me this morning awoke feelings she had almost forgotten, and the orgasm was the first in years. She was grateful for that. Asking if there would be more encounters between us, she said, " I have some thinking to do", and we left it at that.

To be continued...

gunner212
gunner212
35 Followers