Mrs. Hanson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Hanson seated herself in the chair and indicated for him to stand before her. The wet towel was cast aside and once again Mrs. Hanson applied her lips and tongue to his cock. She made him wet, then, stroking his dick with her hand as she released him from her mouth, she nibbled and licked his ballsack. In the space of two seconds Johnny's dick was harder than cobalt steel.

Now Mrs. Hanson stood up and unzipped her skirt to reveal the skimpiest pair of black, string panties imaginable about her hips, and the lacey tops of the stockings that encased her shapely thighs. Johnny's eyes went to the tiny triangle of black, see-thru cloth that barely served to cover her pussy. The flimsy material was so transparent that he could easily discern that Mrs. Hanson was a true blonde. He could also make out how Mrs. Hanson kept her bush trimmed down to a narrow strip. It was obvious that she shaved, too; her slit was clearly visible beneath her neatly trimmed patch of fur. Just like the girls in his treasured collection of smut magazines.

Mrs. Hanson turned about and Johnny was amazed to see how the thin string sides of her panties joined in the back into an even tinier triangle than the one that covered her front. This tiny translucent triangle, decorated with the tiniest black silken ribbon tied in a bow, narrowed into a thin string that descended and disappeared between the bare cheeks of her ass.

Johnny marveled at Mrs. Hanson's ass; judging from her round, firm, pear-shaped derriere it was obvious that she worked out. It was also obvious that her tanning sessions were au naturel; her toned flesh was an even tan color.

Mrs. Hanson regarded him over her shoulder, a mischievous smile on her face. "Do you like my ass?" she asked, reaching back to lightly tickle his cock and balls. Taking this as his cue, Johnny reaching out to fondle her ripe asscheeks. They were soft and round, and yet supple.

He was so engrossed in feeling her ass that when Mrs. Hanson turned about, Johnny suddenly found he was cupping her Mons du Venus in the palm of his hand. Mrs. Hanson leaned forward, lips parted; her hand went to his stiffening crank and her round tits pressed against his chest as they kissed.

It was a kiss like no other Johnny had known. Arms about this near-naked, fully-grown woman, himself naked and being stroked by her expert fingers, Johnny closed his eyes as their tongues explore one another's wet mouths. He clutched her tight to him and thrilled to the feeling of her large breasts pressed against his chest while he palmed her pussy with his other hand. Mrs. Hanson moaned, "MMMmmmmMMMmmmmhhhh!" - that same moan that had sent vibrations deep up the shaft of his cock when she'd sucked him off earlier; there was still the musty taste of his cum in her mouth.

Johnny moved his hand all about the flimsy cloth of her insignificant panties, which by now were absolutely saturated. He reached up and slid his hand beneath them, placing his hand at last on her neatly trimmed fur, reaching down to feel the soft flesh of her pussy. "Oh Gawd," she breathed, "pull them off!"

Mrs. Hanson stood back from the desk to allow him to pull her tiny panties down her thighs and over the tops of her stockings. She carefully stepped out of them, leaving her heels on. She then reached for his hand and indicated for him to move away from the edge of the desk. Mrs. Hanson carefully spread the remaining dry towels she had brought from the locker room out over the top of the desk, then scooted her butt up on them. She lay back, moved back some more and then picked up her legs, placing her heels on the firmly on the edge of her desk. Her long strand of pearls lay off to one side; the three wraps about her throat gave Mrs. Hanson an absolutely wanton look. "Go ahead, Johnny, stick it in," she said simply.

Johnny was shaking like a leaf on a tree; he was scared, excited and happy all at the same time! He had never fucked before! And his dick had once again become a raging boner. He moved forward and rubbed the head of his cock on Mrs. Hanson's dripping wet pussy. Mrs. Hanson wet a couple of her fingers, then reached down to split her labia open for him. He got the head in, then moved back and forth until her wetness allowed him to sink it in all the way; balls to the walls.

The feeling was incredible! As much as he had enjoyed Mrs. Hanson's mouth on his cock, and then fucking her tits, both were nothing compared to Mrs. Hanson's tight, wet pussy! As the muscles of her hot, wet hole gripped his shaft, Mrs. Hanson moaned and rolled about the top of her desk like a landed trout; Johnny felt like he would come right then and there! When he grasped her hips to help him thrust into her, Mrs. Hanson wrapped her stocking-clad legs about his waist.

I'm fucking Susie's mom!Johnny marveled, as he rammed his dick in and out of her wet pussy. Mrs. Hanson was holding her tits up and pinching her nipples, moaning over and over, "Ohhhh!!! Fuck me, Johnny! Oh, Johnny! Fuck me!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!" It seemed like more wetness came from between her legs. Mrs. Hanson moaned, "OHHHH!!!! I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming! OHHHHHHH!!!!!!" and a hot liquid splashed out over Johnny's thighs.

It didn't take long for Johnny after that.. For the third time that afternoon Johnny felt the cum boiling up in his balls. Holding tight to her round hips, his thrusts became uncontrollable and overwhelming. Sensing his moment was near, Mrs. Hanson quickly and quietly said, "Don't come in me, Johnny. Don't come inside me!" Johnny pulled out just in the nick of time. Holding his cock in his hand, he sprayed hot cum all over Mrs. Hanson.

Mrs. Hanson continued to roll back and forth the top of her desk, still moaning "Ohhh!!! Ohhh!!!" as Johnny squirted rope after rope of sticky white cum all over her belly. With one hand behind her head, Mrs. Hanson smiled up at Johnny as she reached down to help milk the last of his load out of his dick. Then she looked down at the puddle of cum on her belly. She placed her hand in it; there was cum all over her hand as she lifted it to her lips to lick up his thick, white goo.

"Mrs. Hanson . . ." Johnny started to say.

"Joy. Please," she corrected him.

"Joy. You're eating my cum."

"I know. And I meant it when I said you should be eating more oranges," she said as she licked her hand clean of his cream. "Now be a dear and hand me that towel; I can't eat it all."

Johnny handed her the wet towel so she could wipe herself off. She then sat up and returned the favor, wiping his dick and balls clean of their combined juices. Johnny felt the familiar stirring in his groin as she stroked his length and tickled his balls with the towel. "Mmmm!" she said joyfully, "more comes out!" Johnny looked down in disbelief as Mrs. Hanson stuck out her tongue to lick up the remaining cum starting to drip from the end of his dick.

Johnny watched in amazement as she proceeded to tickle and lick his cock back to life. "C'mon," she murmured, nibbling at the end of his dick with her lips and tongue, "get hard for Mama. Mama wants somecock . . ." He never in a million years would have guessed that Susie's mom was such an out-of-control sexaholic.

Johnny was becoming hard again, unbelievably enough. "MMMmmmMMMhhh!!!" she moaned, sucking and stroking him into her mouth. Johnny's balls ached, but despite this his cock was soon rock hard once more. Mrs. Hanson sat up, still holding his cock in her hand and stroking it up and down; he was wet with her slobber. She offered her lips up for a kiss and again he tasted himself in her wet mouth. This excited him somehow; he felt himself grow even harder in her hand.

They finally broke their kiss, smiling at each other as they shared the wicked naughtiness of their new secret. Mrs. Hanson wiped sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand as she regarded the hard cock she stroked with her other hand. Her ample chest went up and down as she sighed, "Whew! Is there anything we haven't done yet?"

It was a loaded question. Johnny's dick was hot and throbbing, and Susie's mom had just spent the past hour practically raping him; he grinned a Satyr-like grin as he suggested, "Well, there's one thing we haven't tried yet . . ."

Mrs. Hanson gave him that look over the tops of her reading glasses as she continued to stroke his shaft. ". . . and that would be?" she inquired sweetly.

"I'd like to fuck you in the ass," Johnny blurted out, almost regretting what he said just as the words came out of his mouth.

Without a word, Mrs. Hanson leaned over and began sucking and slobbering on his knob. Johnny took a deep breath as she stroked him into her mouth; his heart seemed to skip a beat. Then, having made him good and wet, Mrs. Hanson sat up and leapt off the desktop. She turned, leaned forward over the desk and held the cheeks of her ass apart, offering him a prime view of her tightly puckered asshole. "Go ahead, lover," she said quietly, looking back at him over her shoulder, "Stick it in."

Johnny moved forward, lovingly holding the cheeks of her firm, round ass as the blunt head of his cock bumped up against her little brown rosebud. She was tight, but he could feel the heat of her ass on the very tip of his dick. The thought of sticking his dick in there made him harder still; his cock stuck straight out like a wooden pole, prodding Mrs. Hanson's in the ass. Try as he might, however, Johnny could not get into her asshole. Mrs. Hanson's pretty little asshole was just too tight.

Mrs. Hanson fumbled around the clutter on top of her desk and handed him a bottle of hand lotion. "Here, lover," she said huskily. "Use this."

Johnny squirted a dollop of the cool, white cream into the palm of his hand, then spread it on the length of his hard, hot cock. He squirted a healthy splotch onto her her tiny, tight asslips just for good measure, then once more applied the head of his dick to her tight little asshole. This time he slid in with ease. She was very tight back there; her sphincter felt like a visegrip on his cock.

"Oooooohhh!!!" Mrs. Hanson squealed as she squirmed about, skewered on the end of his cock. "Yes, fuck me in the ass! Fuck my asshole!" The sensations were terrific; her ass was hot and very tight. Johnny gripped her asscheeks, holding on for dear life as he plowed her butthole. Mrs. Hanson reached beneath to diddle her clam as Johnny fucked her in the ass. "OH! OH! OH!" Mrs. Hanson moaned as she brought herself to orgasm with her fingers. Johnny was certain he could detect a spasm, as if her asshole was gripping and releasing his dick as she came.I'm fucking her in the ass,he thought, and then the very thought of breaking this final taboo overcame him.I'm fucking her in the ass! I'm fucking Susie's mom in the ass!Johnny's fingers were now sunk up to the knuckles in the soft flesh of her asscheeks. With a mighty grunt, he unloaded gallons of cum into her ass.

"OOOoooh, YEAH!" Mrs. Hanson moaned, "Oooh! Cum in my ass! Pump your hot cum all inside my ass!" Johnny's eyes rolled up in his sockets as white-hot lava erupted from is dick into her depths. He held onto her asscheeks, pumping as if his life depended on it; it seemed as if he could never stop cumming. Finally he was spent. Johnny slumped over Mrs. Hanson's back; both of them stared sightlessly out into space. Neither one of them could speak.

Johnny's dick shriveled up and there was a slight >pop!< as he came out of Mrs. Hanson's butt. Johnny moved back, reached for the towel and began cleaning himself off. Mrs. Hanson turned around, leaning against the desktop for support, still gloriously naked in thigh-high stockings and heels. "You realize, of course, what this means, don't you Johnny?"

Johnny's mind was in total confusion as he tried to make sense out of what had just taken place. He'd just finished fucking Mrs. Hanson; first her mouth, then her titties, then her pussy, and then finally in the ass.What does it mean?he thought,what could itPOSSIBLYmean?Johnny's poor dick was now totally deflated and his balls ached like never before.

Finally he spoke, "Uh, what does it mean, Mrs. Hanson, I mean Joy?" he asked, ever the boy genius.

"It means that now you can take my daughter to the prom."

12