Mrs. Hardison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers

"That's a good idea because I've already seen several of my neighbors eyeing us as possible organ donors," I inform her. She eyes me suspiciously then decides that I may not be joking.

"I'll drive," she decides. I get in and she takes off. It takes a while before she says anything.

"I don't know what I'm doing with you," she confesses.

"That may not be a bad thing," I suggest.

"I find you confusing, irritating, and distracting. Do you realize I've gotten no work done this weekend? I have things that need to be done, but instead I'm driving around in a car with you," she growls.

"Will the world fall apart tomorrow if you don't get things done until noon?" I ask.

"That's not the point ... fine, no, the world will not end," she grumbles.

"Was that so hard to accept? You are a great director and it isn't because you work eighty hours a week. You know how to make people produce, which is your job as I see it. Delegate a little more responsibility."

"Are you telling me how to do my job?" she accuses me. "I thought you knew I was the best in my field."

"No, I'm telling you how to have fun and I think I'm better at having fun is a point you will concede to me," I counter.

"Conceded," she admits. "The thing is do I need to change?"

"Can you be honest with me?" I ask.

"What ... okay."

"Tell me the first thing that comes to mind," I request. "Do you want to have sex with me right now?"

"... Yes," she confesses.

"Why?"

"Because I had a good time," she tells me. "I had a really good time."

"Good, because I want you so bad right now," I respond. The look she gives me is a mixture of distrust, fear, and lust. She turns the car around and heads in another direction.

"Promise me one thing," she requests.

"I'll try."

"Monday morning you will take you job back," she asks.

"Not if it means I never get to see you again," I say again.

"I will see what I can do, but I do not promise anything," she concedes but she smiles when she does it.

"Okay, though this is hardly where I expected to be Friday afternoon," I tell her. "I never thought I would ever have a chance with you."

"Eddie you have an easy time with girls half my age as we both know. Why are you even bothering with me?" she inquires.

"Your age doesn't bother me; does my age bother you?" I counter.

"I worry how it looks," she confides in me. "Everyone is going to think I'm insecure because I'm dating such a young man, and they are going to think you are sleeping your way to the top."

"Do you think I'm sleeping my way to the top?"

"No," she replies.

"I know you are not insecure and that you really don't care what people think about you, so what I really think you are worried about is how you feel," I point out.

"You never let up, do you?" Gloria sighs. "When I figure out how I feel about you I'll let you know, but give me time." Words aren't necessary when a nod is enough. The rest of the drive is made in silence but I take the time to start rubbing my hand from knee to hip. She squirms slightly but since she wouldn't have let a man touch her two days ago I take whatever positive reaction I can get.

I catch up with her inside the door. I wrap my arms around her; one hand on her stomach and the other caressing her arm as I press my body against her. Gloria tenses, slowly turns around and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Not from behind, please," she says with vulnerability.

"Whatever you want," I respond before I kiss her hungrily. She responds with more passion than she's ever shown before. This time it isn't a test, it is something she wants for desire's sake and the woman is she explosive. She starts working my clothes off; I return the favor.

"I don't want to make love on the floor," she gasps between lip locks.

I'm in my underwear and socks and she's in panties when she turns for the stairs. My idea is to catch up with her and pinch her sweet ass but she proves to be a nimble minx and I don't touch her until she flops down on her back on the bed. I land on top of her and return to exploring her with my mouth and hands.

I pull her panties down and start kissing my way from her knee to her hip when she grabs me by the hair and yanks.

"Ow!" I yap.

"I want to be on top," she demands.

I speed my way beside her and he pushes me over and straddles me. She holds me down with her hands on my shoulders with a seriously hungry smile on her face. At this time it occurs to me that Gloria Hardison has fifteen years of sexual frustration and denial to work out and I'm the poor stupid bastard she's focused on. I start to put my hands on her.

"Stop," she commands so I lay my arms back down. She proceeds to lower herself down, kiss me lightly but when I raise my head to get more she withdraws and gives me this wicked grin.

"Just so we get this straight," she taunts me, "I'm fucking you, you are not fucking me."

"Do I have a choice?" I reply quietly.

"Not really," she teases me with a grind of her naked groin against me. I accept that. "And I'm not going to be gentle." Once again she reaches down between us and grabs my cock. This time she has no problem with the entry; she sopping wet. What follows convinces me of several things: I need to exercise more if I have any hope of keeping up with Gloria; she's a fount of sexual energy as she rides through two orgasms before I have mine, and she didn't lie about not being gentle. Damn my lungs hurt, my muscles are sore, and I'm afraid my dick won't stand up for a month.

She's lying down on top of me, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Fuck Eddie, that was fantastic," she wheezes.

"What are you talking about," I jokingly gasp, "you did all the work; I sat back and enjoyed the view." She pushes herself up high enough so we are nose-tip to nose-tip.

"Let's do it again," she manages to get out.

"Woman, I would like to live," I groan. "Keep this up and you are going to fuck me to death."

"I thought all you young men had stamina," she teases. I look at the clock.

"Fuck it woman, we had sex for forty minutes," I respond.

"Forty minutes? Don't you mean 'only forty minutes'," she says. Once more I'm at the 'I want to cry' stage. What have I unleashed?

(Monday morning)

"Eddie, you look like crap," my boss, Mr. Chu jokes. "Have a wild weekend?"

"I spent most of the time in bed," I reply blandly.

"I bet you did," he laughs, "but I'm not here to talk about your sex life. The Director herself commented on the good job you did on those certifications and she wants you to handle a new important project."

"Really?" I try to act surprised and not overly anxious. "I think my social calendar has just been annihilated."

"Be in her office at ten promptly and she'll give you your new security clearance. Don't be late; you know what a bitch she can be," he warns me.

At 9:55 I'm standing in front of her office with Leslie Cutler, Gloria's assistant, smiling at me. We strike up a bit of a conversation, she flirts but we both see her flash the wedding band. She's not looking to get a little on the side and she knows I'm not really trying. It is a nice little game to play that lets a lady know she's attractive without putting her at risk of doing anything wrong.

"You can go in now," Leslie informs me, "and good luck." I take a deep breath and go in.

Inside she waits until I am standing in front of her desk before addressing me.

"Mr. Duarte I am assigning you a new project for the department. I expect constant reports as well as updates on demand. You are going to hand all personnel files to see they are up to date from this time onward. You report to Leslie when I am unavailable."

"May I ask a question?" I say.

"Make it quick," she replies.

"Why me?"

"This is going to be an unpopular job Mr. Duarte and for whatever arcane reason you are well liked, so you get the assignment," she explains.

"I won't let you down," I promise her.

"You had better not. You already have one strike against you in my book," she states. "Now here is your new security pass and administrator password." She slid me my new pass, a slip of paper, and a key ... a house key.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,285 Followers